Originally posted by Suicidal:
When you are dumb, you better be tough.

+1
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 16:25:02

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by Trife:
all i know is that we've got a bunch of fluffing racists in this fluffing thread

take your racial slurs elsewhere

WTF? There has been no mention of anything race related in this thread, MORON!

You need to go and get some education, Trife. You are seriously missing some reading comprehension skills, boy.

hahaha oh cerberus

Vic Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 17:02:31

Originally posted by Cerberus:
all i know is that we've got a bunch of fluffing racists in this fluffing thread

take your racial slurs elsewhere

WTF? There has been no mention of anything race related in this thread, MORON!

You need to go and get some education, Trife. You are seriously missing some reading comprehension skills, boy.

hahaha oh cerberus

lulz

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2015, 3:35:17

I was told coating the effected area with yogurt or sour cream works...got to watch one of my chefs try it while he rubbed his eyes after playing with habaneros, cayenne and and some random super chili with an s/u of about 1.2 million...he cried for days and was almost blinded for a week...the moron...lmao was funny as hell to see a chef running around a kitchen blinded by peppers and sour cream lmfao

Vic Game profile

Feb 19th 2015, 5:12:18

Originally posted by jjterrico:
I was told coating the effected area with yogurt or sour cream works...got to watch one of my chefs try it while he rubbed his eyes after playing with habaneros, cayenne and and some random super chili with an s/u of about 1.2 million...he cried for days and was almost blinded for a week...the moron...lmao was funny as hell to see a chef running around a kitchen blinded by peppers and sour cream lmfao

:p
although I feel like that one could cause some problems:

http://images.lookwhogotbusted.com/...ges/muskegon-mi/45967.jpg
"honestly, honey, I swear to God it's just yogurt and sour cream"

k_alle Game profile

Feb 19th 2015, 8:05:42

woop woop