Verified:

Marshal Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 23:31:22

Originally posted by Primeval:

There's a good chance he clicks the ads for bonuses

nope, i block ads. 1 game i played years ago gave bonuses/resources when clicked ads (not much but still).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 23:35:56

So you are, infact, worthless.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 23:47:20

so i'm worthless cause i don't click ads?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 0:21:41

do you even read the threads you post in?

i want you to go back and try to figure out why i came to that conclusion. maybe it will trick you into using a thought process or some fluff. training has begun!

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2015, 0:29:56
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

rebelnbk Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 9:48:21

Yeah i think i might have killed some botcountries. We got suicided a week, maybe 10 days ago. So after that day I/we started killing every untagged country created after we killed of the suicider. So it could have been botcountries but it was also possible those countries were played by the suicider.

If I was a suicider I would exactly play my countries the same way as the botcountries are played and I would name them the same. That way I would disguise my countries.

The above doesnt count if we have killed botcountries before the suiciding happend. But I am to lazy to look at the news to find out. ;)

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 13:28:24

Poor bots... being farmed and all

*cries a river*

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 14:57:23

Originally posted by mrford:
killing bots is in no way the same as grabbing them. the very fact that you would suggest that makes me wonder why im even bothering to respond to you.

the bots are here as a test bed. killing them eliminates that, and slows improvement. that is straight disrespectful and pisses me off and im not even coding. in addition, the bots are here so netters and warres dont farm solo tags and untags, no so they dont kill them. it is fluffing disrespectful as well. kill your clan mates in a friendly war or something. get the fugg out of my face with that killing is the same as farming noise. that is ludicrous....

how about next set i farm half your string, and kill the other half, and see which you prefer.

Just in case you ever ask me. I prefer that you kill my country instead of farming them.

repeated attacks for killing serves a purpose. repeated LG's for lil bit of land uses up 2 turns, resources etc and imho serves no purpose. (not talking about normal LG's, but farming)

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 15:15:53

Oh I start at the top of the untagged in reports and kill top down. I know you don't have the balls to do that Ford now do ya. Ive been doing it for many a moon now. And your fluffing welcome asshole.

What a douchebag, you rank right up their with mob.
HT

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 17:05:28

it is funny that you think that it takes balls to kill untags top down.

look at yourself. you are as pathetic as you are stupid lol. balls to kill untags, lol. you are funny, you have that going for you. never change, we all need someone to look at and feel better about ourselves.

i have FSed clans solo. get on my level. reading level that is. you are seriously at a 2nd grade level right now.

the funny prt is you think im a douchebag, but you are the one killing random untags and bots. ruining admin effort and new players alike because sorting through the countries and picking out the dangerous ones is too difficult of a thing for you to accomplish. who is the douche? just because you say something over and over, doesnt make it true. i prefer to let my ingame actions do the talking for me and troll on the boards. i know this is a complex topic and it might take you a while to figure out what i mean by that, but i am here for you. i am willing to break it down for you. ask questions, and ill try to explain it slowly.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2015, 17:09:57
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 17:14:37

Originally posted by whooze:
Poor bots... being farmed and all

*cries a river*

damn, what are you all at NBK smoking? who here is complaining about the bots being farmed? it is really embarrassing the level of comprehension you guys have over there. i suppose i shouldn't be surprised though.

go ahead, keep killing the bots. ill explain what is going to happen. the admins will get tired of fluffing with an ungreatful server, and FFA will become the stepchild again. we will be thrown back in with stupid alliance changes and we will be right back where we were 2 months ago. you people are so shortsighted is is baffling, and it is going to kill the server. i am not that smart of a person, and i can see this. serious the fluff up for a moment and think about it. seriously. you are going to kill this server when the admins are trying to revive it. stop being so fluffing selfish. i am medicated out of my mind and this is easy to see. how stupid, or selfish, do you all have to be to not? what happened to the FFA that worked together in order to protect untags and solo tags? who is the douchebag in this situation? it isnt me. it is the selfish pricks that do whatever they want regardless of the consequences, because they are bored. that is you.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2015, 17:40:47
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 18:01:34

I take it you have never killed untags, actually some do fight back, unlike you whom needs overwhelming force just to speak on forums, let alone actually go fight something. And you are delusional, your talking about them getting upset about killing bots, when we are actually giving them data to work with. What part of that don't you understand. I see you live in your little lily white world were you have awesome players around you, where you feel safe and protected. That is the ONLY reason you are relevant. FFA never protected untags or solo tags. They have been and will remain killed on sight and at the whim of whomever wants to kill them. Now some solo tags have came on the forums and asked to b left alone, and for the most part have.

If you don't believe me ask around. Ask whom and why untags have been killed on site and will remain that way. I believe you will find as usual I am right. I just don't play the politically correct route of saying it. You don't like it, I don't care. Never have, never will.

And what seems to b your personal problem with NBK. As far as that goes, you can kiss my ass. You come on here and talk fluff about NBK constantly, whats your malfunction? NBK kick your ass somewhere along the line. You deserved it!
HT

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 18:32:23

i am a solo tag dude and i asked for no pacts, retalled grabs on me, and have been left alone. despite my aggressiveness on these boards i am extremely polite and reasonable ingame, and i am capable of running a tag of 16 or 600. i bet a couple of people that i have dealt with ingame this set would be surprised what tag i am because i resolve conflicts and offer help whenever asked. that is who i am. your ignorance defeats anything you say. i have never needed tag protection, and i have ran small tags more than half my time on this server. my spam tags have changed wars and server politics more than i care to admit.

you are so ignorant in these matters that you think that i have never accomplished anything or have never effected anything on this server solo, and that is cool. as long as these meds dont get my solo tag killed i will probably put up 2 t10s solo tagged this set while missing many, many turns. weird, because that simple fact disproves your ENTIRE post. i love it lol. i dont need approval from someone like you. it is fun to see others views of this servers history when they are sheltered behind tag protection and have warchat leaders to make all the decisions for them. the irony of your entire post when you play in NBK and i havnt played in CC in years is my favorite part.

i have no problem with NBK, i have a problem with short sightedness and stupidity. recently NBK has been the main manufacturer of these things. It used to be IMP. shame they left. i have no beef with any clan on this server, except wherever mob is playing. that dude.....

back on topic, it takes no skill to kill untags top down, or any way. stop saying it does. they sometimes fight back? lol, at least you are right on one thing. i dont kill untags often, because im not a coward and wish to fight people that have the capability to fight back with a chance to win. i dont hide behind tag protection like yourself. jesus you are a joke, look i have a proposal.

i assure you i am a superior player to you. i know this because i dont consider killing untags to be a challenge, or to require balls, lol. i can also put up multiple t10s under any circumstances, large tag or solo. but if you dissagree and need further proof lets fight next set. period. put up or shut up fluff. 1v1, you choose the start time. hell, i will even have a netting competition if you wish. you pick. lets roll.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2015, 18:52:04
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 18:48:01

Its ok Im already booked for next set, but I am hoping to cross your path in the royal rumble. It will b my pleasure.

And you seem to think I just stepped off the turnip boat. I assure you I haven't. And whom said anything about CC, I didn't I just said you were surrounded usually with people whom can protect you. That is the only way you fight is with advantage. You wont have that royal rumble. Justshutthe hel up nd I will see you in game.

Im trying to figure out how to move 572 mill bushels as I have never done a destock before, so don't confuse me.
HT

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 18:54:09

i want to fight you where you dont have WCLs that do all the work for you. i want to prove that infact it is YOU that needs tag protection, and not me. if this isnt already evident by my solo tags for the last couple years, i will prove it to you by beating you down so bad that you cry.

you DID just fall off the turnip tuck because your ENTIRE post was incorrect. i havnt played in a large tag since TKO, and that was netting. the last time i warred in a large tag was set 20 (this is set 30, i know you would have been confused without this info) and that was CC. everything in between was in small tags or solo tags.

it is your your choice not to fight next set. coward. back up that mouth you have instead of hiding behind "plans"

addendum, 600mill food? lol you are so cute. i have 4x that in my main alone. solo tagged all set. it wouldnt be fair for me to fight you, but i really wanna do it. lets do it. dont be a fluff. i bet you are going to be a fluff.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2015, 19:29:16
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 18:59:39

sorry, i have 5x that in my main. i only have 8bill food total and i feel like i am behind. i am literally a better player than you are in every way. prove me wrong, and prove that your mouth isnt the only part of you that works.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2015, 19:03:06
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 19:41:20

Oh I forgot that isn't for this server hoss. Im sure with your 15 country chain you would have a bit more than that. Carry on. and its only 572 bushels for now not 600
HT

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 19:46:20

16 countries........

stop being a fluff and 1v1. otherwise shut the fluff up because you are a fluff who needs tag protection and WCLs to wipe your own ass for you. lol

Originally posted by Home Turf:
you whom needs overwhelming force just to speak on forums, let alone actually go fight something. I see you live in your little lily white world were you have awesome players around you, where you feel safe and protected. That is the ONLY reason you are relevant.

this quote describes you perfectly right now. im loving this fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 20:10:21

i take that back. you arnt even relevant.

coward!
coward that wont back his words up
coward that thinks killing untags takes balls
coward that needs people to do his work for him
coward that undoes admins work by supporting the killing of bots
coward that hides behind an alias (there is no way you have been HT your entire time here at earth, if so then you are even more irrelevant than i frst suspected)

coward

you brought this upon yourself by challenging my skill level in a spectacorly ignorant manner. all you have to do is prove me wrong and beat me. it is pretty simple. well, maybe not that simple for a coward

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2015, 21:03:20
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 21:00:17

and thanks for the 450 dolla barrels of freaking oil too, ford are you talking to the mirror, or you just still babbling?
HT

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 21:02:49

back your words up or shut up. coward
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 21:22:32

Lol fordy still up to your old tricks eh? Flying off the handle like a maniac at anyone who disagrees with you. Insulting the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you. even though you don't know any of them personaly, which really makes you look stupid for spewing random nonsense when you in fact don't know anything about them.

Serisouly is that like your go to argument against everyone? I've seen you do it in one way or another to almost everyone in this thread. get a fluffin life dude. Did you not get enough hugs as a child? Did the other kids pick on you and that's why you feel the need to bash people on the internet now? Were you touched as a child? Touched in the head maybe, seriously you need help. This thread didn't even involve you, go find another bridge to sit under.

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 21:29:57

you are right, the only thing i know about them is what i see on these boards. and i only insult those that deserve it, not just because they dissagree with me. ask my friends in this game how often i insult them. hell, in this very thread SoD disagreed with me and i dont think i was insulting, just posting with conviction. i respond in kind, and it is easy to blame me instead of anyone else and i am fine with that. it doesnt bother me at all.

im sorry if it gets me mad that your clan would kill bots and then defend that decision. that is a fluff move, and im going to point that out in an aggressive manner. i am willing to fight for the survival of this game, are you? apparently not. you complain that this thread wasnt about me, and it wasnt. till HT made it about me it was about killing bots and you dying, and that is what i was talking about. i even tried to stear the thread back to the bot conversation MULTIPLE times dude. get a clue.

this guy came out of the gate in this thread in an insulting manner, so im going to respond in kind. HE is the one who kept dragging this thread off it's intended topic. HE is the one who called me an idiot for getting shot. go look at his first and second posts. your support of him is as ludicrous as it is blind. what is wrong with you? (insert insult here)

did i insult you for posting? did i insult blue? did i insult SoD? (i was aggressive, but i dont feel insulting) i wasnt insulting till i was called an idiot, and i feel like HT is the only one i was insulting towards. and i wasnt insulting towards him because he disagreed with me, it was because he was being an asshole.

stop making fluff up please, it isnt helping your case here. i could easily insult you here for all your misunderstanding and blind loyalties and wanton disregard for the destruction of the game, but i havnt even though you have been a bit of a fluff and are making assumptions about my real life, something i dont do yet you seem to think i am the bad person here. i keep my comments to in game actions and forum events. you apparently dont. i am the bad person. right.

accept some responsibility and convince your lackey to stop being a coward and fight to back his words up.

as for getting a life, you notice i hadnt been around recently? it is called life. notice i am now? it is called i got shot and have a ton of free time again. you are being insulting here and are the only one taking this to assumptions about real life. the irony is the tastiest thing i have ate all day (it is the only think i have ate in 3 days :( but instead of complaining about it i take it in stride because i am not a child, and have some fun responding)

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2015, 22:39:02
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 21:58:57

as for marshal, everyone insults him. i dont even think he understands he is being insulted. but yeah, almost everyone was brought to tears by mean old mrford in this thread because i flew off the handle and started firing text based bullets everywhere!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 22:05:25

ford you are an complete idiot

anytime, I just don't believe your that stupid. other than getting shot that is. perhaps a few more painpills and youll b back to mormal, smh

Originally posted by Sauron NBK:
Lol fordy still up to your old tricks eh? Flying off the handle like a maniac at anyone who disagrees with you. Insulting the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you. even though you don't know any of them personaly, which really makes you look stupid for spewing random nonsense when you in fact don't know anything about them.

ladies and gentelman, NBK. is sauron talking about me or HT in his post? i cant tell. someone should tell HT this thread wasnt about him so why is he posting in it! wait a minute, ford is the evil one here, sorry for getting off track. he is so mean he points out people's inaccuracies and mistakes ingame instead of making fun of things that happened in real life like HT and sauron. what a douchebag!

you are a joke sauron. there is your insult.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 22:07:34

oh man, i think i feel a poop coming on wewt! ill probably need a nap after. i expect responses when i wake up, dont disappoint. this is almost as entertaining as beating HT down ingame would be. work on setting that up too. thanks!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 22:16:07

There;s just WAY to much typing here to read :-p
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 22:18:14

Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 22:39:33

man, i have never has a fluff take that much out of me. literally and figuratively. weird feeling. nap time!

funny clip RB lol. i like it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 23:01:00

Ford haven't you heard? HT's the best thing thats ever played this game. he can single handily kill the server don't insult him!
HT is just stupid. he has some sort of mental disorder or is on major drugs.

and to HT: not only Ford, but i can think of about 30 people you could NEVER compete with (ford being near the top) in a 1v1.

*Chuckles @ 600m Bushels. I have 600m NW in military onhand and have been loosing 7m a turn since we FS;d Panlv last week and i still have 7.5b bushels with 2 of those 7 in 1 country.

Edited By: Billi_AoDT on Jan 22nd 2015, 23:07:36

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 23:05:11

Psst, Donny, you'r logged in as Billi...

Guys, damn, chill guys...

Donny Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 23:07:00

I have a hell of a lot more than 2b in my stocker whooze LOL
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 23:08:40

Jan 22nd 2015, 22:16:07
There;s just WAY to much typing here to read :-p
ICQ-105967052

I havent even read this post yet. LOL
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 23:12:02

Btw- Me and my brother are on separate CPUS, mods can verify our ips if you feel the need to
ICQ-105967052

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 23:16:07

I don't post much because of people like yourself "Whooze" with the multi bullfluff, but I decided to see what all the ranting was about between ford and HT and i have decided to add my two cents; sure enough when I do post and partially was for a bonus post, BAM there it goes. But think what you want. I'm still here for a reason and am NOT going anywhere, so the joke is on you.

Edited By: Billi_AoDT on Jan 22nd 2015, 23:19:55

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Jan 22nd 2015, 23:21:26

To you Whooze the name is William, only my friends call me Billy.

Furthermore I reject the implications you have implied not once not twice but multiple times on several occasions due to inaccurate intelligence and circumstantial evidence. You have no basis for your accusations, so think what you want. When someone tells me i am not allowed to play here anymore because I have a brother that plays I will turn it in forever, I unlike you do not need this game to thrive off of.

Also:
Until the rules state : ONE account PER household regardles of kin or living arrangements, you can suck it.
As soon as that happens, this game will lose another player, a player that abides by rules & regulations set forth by the moderators.
And if I'm banned before the rules state the change: that is considered Judgmental and Bias against people with siblings which could result in legal actions. (I would not go that far obviously) Not to mention I'm sure that Don and I are not the ONLY people on the exception list so would create domino effect of people leaving.

On top of that, we play from different areas most of the time; how can we be the same if we are in different spots? Makes sense right? Someone tell that to NBK.

It's not MY fault Don is very obsessed with EE, I've been around a long time, he's always been very vocal. I was the one who showed him this game back when we were younger. Back in Earth 2025 there was no need to have Alias to play under, we all ran 100's of countries. Anyone in NHDP knows who I am and I encourage you to investigate.

Don's like the Patriots he's the best at the game so he's accused of cheating
Ironic because he's the Jets fan I'm the Pats fan.

Edited By: Billi_AoDT on Jan 22nd 2015, 23:55:22

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2015, 23:42:20

Ill 1v1 HT any day...hes a chump
wasn't me...

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 1:28:54

Originally posted by mrford:
killing bots is in no way the same as grabbing them. the very fact that you would suggest that makes me wonder why im even bothering to respond to you.

Yeah that's sure not insulting. Gimme a break dude. Please spare me the victim act trying to make it sound like I came out of no where to try and make you look like the bad guy here, you do that all on your own. Do you think I'd have to go back very far in your post history to find you bullying someone else on the internet for disagreeing with your narrow point of view? I doubt it.

As for me making assumptions about your life? Lol if you didn't see my comment dripping in sarcasm then I don't know what to tell ya man. But the point is you're a fluff dude. you're constantly "aggressively" voicing your opinion on the boards. You say its aggressive I say rude, insulting and abrasive. Like someone said in another thread(don't remember who) it sure seems like you can dish out your "aggressive" opinion but if anyone does the same back, you sure don't seem to like it.

I also like how you completely ignored rebels post who explained the real reason we were killing untaggeds. We were suicded several times this set and after we killed the culprit the last time we began killing all the newly made untaggeds to avoid being suicded again. A reasonable precaution in our opinion as, if our suicider was half way smart, he would begin trying to make his countries look like bot countries.

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 1:57:07

If that statment insults you then you need to take a break from the internet. You clearly take these boards a lot more seriously than I do so feel free to put me on ignore. I do not out of the blue attack anyone on these forums. All of my rants are triggered and I enjoy every one of them. Even more so when the person I am ass battling is witty and responds in kind. Shame that doesn't apply to HT. I still look forward to shoving his comical views about me and my skill level down his throat. It will be as fun as it is quick. If I want an intellectual debate I will not be looking for it on this board, that is for sure. You shouldn't either.

Speaking of ignore, I didn't ignore rebels post, I infact called you lazy for not doing the detective work to discern the bots from the untags as it is really easy to do unless your suicider is super human. Why do you conconstantly feel the need to make fluff up to try to get your point across? You seem intelligent so it must be intentional.

As for me not being able to handle it or not liking it when someone is insulting towards me I would say the same I said to your minion HT. How am I not taking it? Am I complaining to the mods? All I have complanned about is bringing real life assumptuous into arguments as no one here knows anything about anyone else's real life. Your fluffkid brought up be being SHOT 5 days ago. And you are over here calling me an asshole. What a joke you are. I have said many many times I enjoy these spats and arguments. Once again, you seem smart but you act stupid. You are a broken record repeating things other people have said with little to no creativity or conviction. Not sure how to deal with that. It is dissapointing and boring.

You see none of my complaints fall under your incredibly orignal cliché because I keep my insult and attack banter based on what I observe on the boards about a person's character, level of intelligence, and morals. If you ever wish to have a serious conversation with me like most here have then maybe you can start to do the same. It isn't that difficult. That is why i dont have to make anything up. HT is an idiot because, well, look at his posts lol. Maybe you can learn some lessons from my insults in creativity! I'm glad I could help. Let me know if you need anything else.

Regardless. Your minion fluff needs to back his fluff up else you will probably have a few more suiciders. Ones with actual skill.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 23rd 2015, 2:07:11
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 2:14:39

With my personality the people I fight with love me because I am fiercly loyal and would do anything within my power to help ingame or in real life. The people I fight again hate me because I don't give a fluff about your feelings and I will aggressively call out bullfluff and stupidity to initiate arguments and get under people's skin. It is that simple. If you don't like that then don't make me fight against you. In this case that would be not killing bot countries and getting HT to put up and back his fluff up. He crossed the like with making fun of me getting shot and having 3 months or rehab ahead of me. I will not give up on this. Mark my words.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 3:26:03

Holy crap, people. Condense your thoughts. Not many people will read all that fluff that was read, only I read 50% of it or so.

Seriouy, Low blow, HT, trying to use/make fun of Ford's recent injury. Dude could have killed for real. The only person I could imagaine stooping as low as you is scott, and I kill his countries anytime I am 100% I know are them. Do you really want to be in Scott's club?
Your base is mine!

tate Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 3:38:41

yeah i just scrolled down and read the most recent thread and I have no clue whats up. Except that Mashall is wrong, LLaar is prolly not going to win this set...

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 4:06:40

tl;dr
NBK kills bots because they are lazy as fluff and dont care about admins work
llaar suicides NBK and is still pwning them because they suck
HT is an asshole who talks about fluff he shouldnt, but is also a fluff so he wont back his fluff up
sauron backs HT because he thinks im a mean person even though HT took it WAY too far
im going to suicide NBK till HT either says sorry or 1v1s me. sorry probably wont be enough though because i wanna smash his countries teeth in and show him how much he really sucks

Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jan 23rd 2015, 4:14:00

I presume HT will get her period next week based on her PMS...

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 4:14:07

Dude read your mailbox please. Really man, like really

PS that was wrote whilst you were ranting , again.
HT

Colo Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 4:23:35

LOL ford crying about something again. Shocker...

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 4:57:22

the only 2 things im complaining about are NBK killing bots, and HT's classless use of me getting shot.

if you dont think either of those are warranted then i dont know what to tell you.

HT: i responded. you were doing so well until you started talking about the game. im still coming unless you wanna man up homie. im actually looking forward to it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 5:45:18

A sorry i didn't realize you'd actually been shot recently til I read at. That's pretty harsh dude hope you have a speedy recovery. I saw you guys talking about being ex military n thought it was like an inside joke or figure of speech or something or misread/lazily read the first page of the thread.

shamok Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 6:00:24

so hot in here :P

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2015, 6:06:15

it is cool sauron. i have spent too much time on here on too many pain meds recently as well. HT said sorry, but i still plan on proving him wrong about his comments on my game skill. if he wont man up and battle ill have to take the fight to him.

shamok: ill put my pants back on

http://i.imgur.com/0R3LeIt.jpg
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2015, 6:17:23

Good God those things need some sun light bro! :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!