Verified:

llaar Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 1:02:03

Well I saw y'all killing some bot countries. Y'all must be bored, like me, so I brought you something to entertain you.

Let's have some fun!

~llaar

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 1:09:00

llaar 4 president of the bot people!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BlueCow

Jan 21st 2015, 1:55:42

so next set llaar is policing for the bots? oh hell
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 1:57:23

killing bots is a fluff move though
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BlueCow

Jan 21st 2015, 1:59:22

true even when the grabs are a lovely 100m cash a grab
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 2:03:49

i said killing, not grabbing. hard to grab 100mill from a dead country.

do bots restart?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BlueCow

Jan 21st 2015, 2:08:01

I dont know i was scared when they started buying tanks lol
Slagpit

llaar Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 3:56:19

Bots have feelings too. Or at least QZ is working on it.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 5:13:38

lol this is why I don't net. There's always some but hurt goof coming along to ruin it. Ah well time to kill

Edited By: Sauron NBK on Jan 21st 2015, 22:39:04. Reason: spelling
See Original Post

Donny Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 16:58:41

looks like only 1 netting :/
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2015, 19:27:11

LOL@bot killing, WOW, #desperatelyneedingkills
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 19:35:14

Why not, i say let them kill bots, i mean they can always kill people who are netting but some people wont like that. Plus if bots are used by netters i dont see why killers cant either.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2015, 19:41:42

Bots CAN'T ATTACK anyone
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Jan 21st 2015, 19:44:44

Same applies for when someone land grabs them. They dont retal

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2015, 19:45:41

It's really pointless to kill them, all they do is explore and build, for sheer respect of what qz is trying to develop here they shouldn't be killed off.
(•_•)

Jan 21st 2015, 19:46:14

If someone want to kill or land grab them let them its free game.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 19:49:06

killing bots is in no way the same as grabbing them. the very fact that you would suggest that makes me wonder why im even bothering to respond to you.

the bots are here as a test bed. killing them eliminates that, and slows improvement. that is straight disrespectful and pisses me off and im not even coding. in addition, the bots are here so netters and warres dont farm solo tags and untags, no so they dont kill them. it is fluffing disrespectful as well. kill your clan mates in a friendly war or something. get the fugg out of my face with that killing is the same as farming noise. that is ludicrous....

how about next set i farm half your string, and kill the other half, and see which you prefer.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 19:51:19
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jan 21st 2015, 19:52:21

I never aaid they are the same i say its fair game whats good for one is good for another, if you dont see that then your nuts. Now make a rule stating we cant kill bots and there you go but right now its fair game. So you'll have to get over it. :-)

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 19:53:58

there is no rule because there shouldnt have to be out of basic respect. but ill tell you now, ill suicide any clan that wantonly kills bots that are worked on by the admins to improve the game, that is really selfish.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 20:33:01
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jan 21st 2015, 19:56:10

I have never did a kill run on a bot. Farmed a little in express. I havent even hit one here in ffa. Im just saying as a fact there is no rule. I agree they shouldn't be but thats just the way it is bro.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 19:59:52

there arnt rules against a bunch of things that basic kindness and common sense should tell you not to do. you are defending actions that hinder the expansion of the game. i dont care if you participate or not, supporting or defending it is the same thing. people have spent months on these bots, and these are the first live tests, and you think it is kosher to kill all that work because someone was bored? it is the same as suiciding a netter dude. no rules against that are there? should you do it?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:01:00

ford you are an complete idiot
HT

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:01:40

Originally posted by Home Turf:
ford you are an complete idiot

being insulted by someone like yourself actually makes me feel better about myself. thanks for that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jan 21st 2015, 20:04:03

Dude its going to happen. I could of told you that way before we implemented the bots. Why else are they talking about adding the ability To retal even war so in my eyes this is a learning experience. Your just looking at it from a different point of view, which is also good.

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:06:09

anytime, I just don't believe your that stupid. other than getting shot that is. perhaps a few more painpills and youll b back to mormal, smh
HT

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:09:54

it is going to happen because people think there are no consequences for killing the bots yet. im simply doing my part to inform them of the consequences. take it for what you will. you say you think the bots should be left alone but you rationalize and justify the killing, that seems a bit counter productive. i would like for this game to be around 5 years from now. without these bots it will not be. the caliber of player has dropped in this game over the last couple of years so i agree that the jackasses are growing in ratio to respectful ingame players, and maybe the community needs to step the fugg up and fight for their game instead of rationalize the fluff actions of a bored few. these bots arnt here just for land. they will stabilize the market, and project an appearance of a larget player base, and help grow said player base with a more positive ingame experience.

FFA has always been a server where solo tags that play reasonable can net in peace. it needs to be the same for the bots, and i plan on fighting for that. do what you want.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 20:15:02
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:10:57

anytime, I just don't believe your that stupid. other than getting shot that is. perhaps a few more painpills and youll b back to mormal, smh

you display your intelligence by blaming me for getting shot in an accident that i had no part in other than being a victim. maybe that was a joke. maybe you suck at that too lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jan 21st 2015, 20:14:39

Lol bro if you want we can do that ill be down,pretty sure we will get gang banged. I have a dominion member playing next set ill ask her to join up. Thats all i can bring you bring whoever will tag up and do it. Could bbe fun :-)

Defending bots thats is

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:17:14

if you think we will get gang banged for defending bots against senseless killing you either dont know how to suicide or you have too little respect for the morals of those on this server. i know some people that all i would have to do is ask.

granted, i hope i dont have to defend the bots. i would hope that the players on this server realize what an opportunity we have here to prolong the life of this game is we work towards a positive outcome instead of being shortsighted idiots. maybe i think too highly of this community. i hope i dont.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:17:24

Well you ever herd of situational presence. Its obvious you don't have a clue. If I was in a place that had untrained people with firearms in their hands, I simply would not take my eyes off of them. In the first place wouldn't have been at such a shoddily run range. It rather apparent that you weren't situationally aware enuff. And yes it was a attempt at some humor at your expense, and your right I suck at telling jokes.

PS I believe you actually said anyone that kills a bot you will kill, is that correct?
HT

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:20:05

Well you ever herd of situational presence. Its obvious you don't have a clue. If I was in a place that had untrained people with firearms in their hands, I simply would not take my eyes off of them. In the first place wouldn't have been at such a shoddily run range. It rather apparent that you weren't situationally aware enuff. And yes it was a attempt at some humor at your expense, and your right I suck at telling jokes.

PS I believe you actually said anyone that kills a bot you will kill, is that correct?

damn, i forgot that you were there watching the entire situation unfold. i forgot that every victim of accidents is at fault.

there is no way you take yourself seriously. lets just cut through this dabate and jump to a game of go fluff yourself. you go first.

as for your last statement, im going to let you sit there and figure out what i said for yourself. your conclusion is incorrect and it is painful to watch that thought process you have scrounged together between those ears.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:26:11

oh, and the phrase you were looking for was situational awareness, not situational presence. you cant even get your points right when being condescending towards someone who was accidentally shot. it is pathetic that you would even bring that up in this thread anyways. you need to sit back and think about that. you may not be good at making jokes, but you are good at being a joke lol. you have value if for nothing other than your entertainment!

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 20:30:22
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ddd Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:31:49

what u expect from ht dam fordy catch up will ya

even though I loathe you I feel your pain sorry to hear bout that dumb ass

your right, being an ex marine I have seen dumb fluff at every rifle range I have been at..

only thing ya can do is be more aware of them then of youself at times.. or quit the range
cause it seems those that don't know wtf they are doing are the last to accept help or advice

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:37:52

im not turning this into a thread about me being shot. i already explained why i was at that perticular range at that time on the alliance talk thread. that isnt what this thread for and only a desperate idiot brought that up in here. thanks for your concerns however. my recovery is going well.

back on topic. dont kill bots. there is no reason to kill the bots other than boredom. that is selfish, and hinders progressive work that admins do in their limited free time. especially on a server with a 2 month reset like this one the effect is magnified.

dont be selfish and kill bots for no reason and i wont have to stop netting to fluff some fluff up to make a point. everyone is happy! hell, if you want to fight i would rather you PM me and give me a week or so to convert and i will fight you. im not a coward and would rather fight someone that knows im coming, but the best way yo beat a coward (killing bots) is to sink down to their level and probably cause some collateral damage in the process unfortunately, like llaar did.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 20:40:49
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:41:22

Whatever ford, you scare the hell out of me and Im fearless. Being ex-military myself never heard the phrase situational presence, just goes to show Im stupid too, at least I have entertainment value for you. PS I knew you were going to jump at the phrase, congratulations, your predictable too. I sat back and thought bout it, yup it fits. its ok for you to belittle or put someone or someones, but someone turn the table on you and you don't like it hunh. Typical bully mentality. Dish it out but cant take it.

Ciao.....
HT

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 20:50:30

im going to need you to re-read that last post, then re-format it into english that makes sense. and then provide an example of me not being able to take the fluff that you spew.

now stop being a flufftard and get back to the bots.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 21st 2015, 21:10:57. Reason: tldr
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2015, 21:06:46

Boy this thread took an interesting turn LOL
(•_•)

Jan 21st 2015, 21:07:59

No joke

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:13:34

sorry, i go on rants when confronted with blatant stupidity on that level. makes me want to bring back eugenics. im trying to do better but i have a lot of meds in me right now and havnt taken a fluff in 4 days. what do you expect!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

llaar Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:34:16

The pot seems to have been stirred up a bit here eh?

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:41:24

honestly, not really. SoD eventually agreed with me, and HT is an idiot that i dont know where he plays. he might not either lol. either way he didnt even comment on the validity of killing bots and i probably shouldnt have given into his stupidity/trolling in a thread with a point as serious as this one. im sorry.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jan 21st 2015, 21:45:29

Lol well my personal belief is ya it is disrespectful to kill them but they still can. (Cant really take that away unless theres a rule) I also believe that you have the right to kill them to. Now if you need help ill help no rule against that. ;-)

So ya in a way i agree but not in the way you want me to :-P

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:45:34

ALL: "Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble."
Your base is mine!

Jan 21st 2015, 21:48:01

So i kinda see it like a lawyer would, god save me lol

Donny Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:57:39

HT plays in NBK ford :D
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 21:58:45

figures. he seems right up there with a QM level of intelligence.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Marshal Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 22:23:11

Originally posted by mrford:
i said killing, not grabbing. hard to grab 100mill from a dead country.

do bots restart?

dunno about current state (prolly restart) but when coding is finished they should act like human players.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2015, 22:25:34

i would FA you $1bill if you actually made a post that wasnt stating the obvious. i can say this because i know it will never happen.

do you actually think that post informed me of anything? that you dont know if they restart and qzjul wants to make them look like human countries? why even post? what is the point?

you should know that i am not going to work for a couple weeks so om going to try to get to the bottom of why you instantly post whatever comes to your mind regardless of what type of verbal diarrhea it is.

at least i yell at and berate people. it has an entertainment factor. you are literally worthless.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 21st 2015, 23:04:42

Originally posted by mrford:
... you are literally worthless.

There's a good chance he clicks the ads for bonuses

derp derp

Jan 21st 2015, 23:08:23

wish this game would hurry up and die

this slow torturous death is painful to watch as the years go by

congrats to the kings of nothing