Verified:

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 0:52:00

compared to other nfl teams, the patriots have smaller balls.

you know what they say about men with small balls..

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 0:52:52

even worse, you know what they say about men who cheer for other men with small balls..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2015, 0:54:05

Ya, their head is bigger....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 0:57:25

they pour beer poorly? i don't follow..

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 0:58:06

OH YOU FOLLOWED MY INNUENDO, IT TOOK ME A MOMENT SORRY

mdevol Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 1:02:13

What does that say about the team that lost to the team with small balls?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 1:03:41

i don't know, i don't watch feetsball games

(the plural is feetsball, right???)

mrford Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 1:06:19

Originally posted by mdevol:
What does that say about the team that lost to the team with small balls?

You do understand the advantage afforded by under inflated balls in the rain right?

Don't be stupid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 1:08:09

um, ford, this is a conversation where we use innuendo to insult the testosterone of younger old englanders

mrford Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 1:09:34

fluff your conversation, and your little boy testosterone.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 1:10:30

English people matter? News to me...

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 1:14:22

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

them and the blacks. am i right, scott? tell me im wrong, donny.

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 1:15:23

i have a weak libido, ford, but my never ending wit more than makes up for it.

.. i mean.. wait, what?

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 2:21:57

Originally posted by braden:

them and the blacks. am i right, scott? tell me im wrong, donny.

We know... you are a giant racist.

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 2:30:58

BLACK ISN'T A RACE I DON'T THINK

I'D TAKE CAPOID OR NEGROID, SAYS A CAUCASOID.. JUST SO LONG AS WE DON'T WELCOME AUSTRALOIDS TO THE CONVERSATION, fluffING AUSTRALOIDS.. TELL ME I'M WRONG, DONNY.\

i'm not a racist i'm just smarter than everybody else..

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 2:36:14

If you say so pal... I'll stick with racist scum. Are you doing your best drunk Mel Gibson impression?

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 2:44:08

oh, i'm jewish. you can take your anti-semitic rhetoric elsewhere, you fluffing racist scum.

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 2:47:20

and do you really want to be "pals" with a deplorable racist kike?..

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 2:48:01

Have you lost your fluffing mind?

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 2:49:06

.. are you suggesting i had one to begin with?

-O

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 2:50:58

Clearly you do not. Please say you are at least drunk...

hoop Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 2:54:22

oh, i'm jewish. you can take your anti-semitic rhetoric elsewhere, you fluffing racist scum.

Good lord are jews still so full of themselves that they think they're a race?

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 2:56:44

oh, i don't think you've read words of mine where i haven't been. i drink the rum right out of the bottle.. who has time or money for doing dishes in todays economy?

also, my not being the least bit comical or funny is not- not- equivalent to me "hating" anybody. racism without the hate is humour.. tell me i'm not funny until you're blue in the face, you and everybody else myself included, will likely agree.. but i will not hate you for having blue skin. black or yellow or red, the same. or.. if i'm white.. surely black or yellow or red can't be.. or.. ?

-O

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 2:58:14

Originally posted by hoop:

Good lord are jews still so full of themselves that they think they're a race?

um.. we'll take caucasoid.. which was like, i don't know, kind of my point about them there blix not being one of.. their own..?

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 3:00:30

also ethiopia has kikels, abound!

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 3:10:48

oh, i don't think you've read words of mine where i haven't been. i drink the rum right out of the bottle.. who has time or money for doing dishes in todays economy?

also, my not being the least bit comical or funny is not- not- equivalent to me "hating" anybody. racism without the hate is humour.. tell me i'm not funny until you're blue in the face, you and everybody else myself included, will likely agree.. but i will not hate you for having blue skin. black or yellow or red, the same. or.. if i'm white.. surely black or yellow or red can't be.. or.. ?

-O

I assure you that no one except the racists on here enjoy your n-bomb rants...

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 3:16:53

dibs doesn't even speak to me because i asked if he was a forty seven year old woman when he said he was drinking aperitifs..

i assure you that my listening to tupac from a young age and my.. now desensitized use of the word fluff is not me hating anybody. shaquille, a black man, explained to me over a decade ago that, as a white person, my NOT wanting ever to use fluff gives the word all its power- our business ethics.. or whatever class it was, she agreed with him in principle but still asked he and i never to use the word (something about the tdsb having, i don't know, anti hate laws..?)

we can fluff foot around bad people thinking bad things, or we can choose to remove the power they wish they get through use of.. words.. the choice is ours. i choose to remove the meaning, the hate, the dislike from the word, you choose to give the word all of its meaning, all of its power.

i am so [much] god damn smarter than everybody else that it sometimes hurts my feelings.. :(

-O

Edited By: braden on Jan 20th 2015, 3:19:24. Reason: [much], ha, fun
See Original Post

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 3:20:35

dibs doesn't even speak to me because i asked if he was a forty seven year old woman when he said he was drinking aperitifs..

i assure you that my listening to tupac from a young age and my.. now desensitized use of the word fluff is not me hating anybody. shaquille, a black man, explained to me over a decade ago that, as a white person, my NOT wanting ever to use fluff gives the word all its power- our business ethics.. or whatever class it was, she agreed with him in principle but still asked he and i never to use the word (something about the tdsb having, i don't know, anti hate laws..?)

we can fluff foot around bad people thinking bad things, or we can choose to remove the power they wish they get through use of.. words.. the choice is ours. i choose to remove the meaning, the hate, the dislike from the word, you choose to give the word all of its meaning, all of its power.

i am so god damn smarter than everybody else that it sometimes hurts my feelings.. :(

-O

i am so god damn smarter than everybody else that it sometimes hurts my feelings.. :(

-O

-O

You can't rationalize yout racism anyway you want... doesn't change the fact that you are indeed a racist.

mrford Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 3:21:53

i hate all people equally. except trife, i hate him more, clearly
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 3:22:55

you misuse the word racist. fluff isn't a race. negroid, capoid, caucasoid, australoid and mongoloid.

fluff. black. african american. mooslim. christian, as hoop so eloquently pointed out, jewish, none of these are races. fluff russians, says a caucasoid? how am i racist for despising white people, as a white person?

words have meanings. understand the meaning of words before you pick and choose which words are to be used.

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 3:24:13

am i intolerant? fluff yes, i am. the same way you are, and have been, intolerant towards me.
why can you dislike what i do or say, but i can not dislike what other people do or say?

generalizing? well, welcome to pronouns..

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 3:24:49

(so much god damn fluffing smarter than everybody else)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2015, 3:29:20

/eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 3:31:54

!! HA AS IF PATAGONIANS KNOW HOW TO POP CORN

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 3:32:14

hashtag racism

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2015, 3:36:35

We pop cows, on the head 🐄🔪
(•_•)

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 3:37:00

Originally posted by mrford:
i hate all people equally. except trife, i hate him more, clearly

+1

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 3:37:38

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Unfortunately braden is not a cow :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2015, 3:39:11

😮 LOL
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 3:40:57

so i can't say fluff, it makes me a bad person..
but you are allowed to suggest a mother and fathers son, two sisters and a brothers brother should be shot in the head over thoughts that are different from yours?
.. i think heidrich made the same argument at wannsee (except his idea removed the waste of bullets..)

(so much god damn fluffing smarter than everybody else)

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 3:42:45

Where did I say any of your previously stated retarded rant?

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 3:50:07

pop is slang for shoot. shoot is what guns do. on i presume was poor use of prepositional grammar and was meant to be in.

so.. much god damn smarter.. than everybody else.

(i give you so much reason to dislike me outside of contrived racism.. dislike me because i'm a fluffing idiot, just don't misspell fluffing idiot as racist and we'd, like, never speak again..)

ssewellusmc

Jan 20th 2015, 3:59:01

So you just made it up?

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 4:02:53

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 4:06:59

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 4:07:50

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 4:08:34

sorry, this one wins, as always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ-wstbaTzM

-O

crest23 Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 4:26:12

Never go full retard, good advice, but I fear too late for you.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2015, 4:30:44

LMFAO braden just got deflowered
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jan 20th 2015, 4:36:52

yea, you should feel very high and very mighty, using the awful genetic defects of people born to mental disorder as a means of insult.

class act. and good on you, for it. gives all of unscrupulous people something to work towards.