Verified:

TAN Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 20:05:40

Originally posted by archaic:
If you tell a catholic a pope joke, he will laugh;
If you tell a jew a rabbi joke, he will laugh;
If you tell a buddhist a Zen joke, he will ponder on it silently for the rest of his life;
If you tell a mullah an allah joke, he will blow you up;
Herding camels must be bad for the funny bone I guess.

I like the false equivalency (not to mention raw ignorance) here. I'll let you guys figure it out.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 20:15:47

Originally posted by TAN:
If you tell a buddhist a Zen joke, he will ponder on it silently for the rest of his life;

I like the false equivalency (not to mention raw ignorance) here. I'll let you guys figure it out.

Ya, he forgot the atheists, they're intolerant assholes haha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 20:53:10

I dont think it was Allah that sparked fluff in france. It was doodling the prophet Mohammed. The pic of the cartoonist kissing mohammed on the mouth talking about love is my favorite of them all so far.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

archaic Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 23:09:02

Well, perhaps I got the 'equivalency' wrong, but if wackjob makes a video of himself burning/pissing on/drawing cartoon images of a bible or a torah it never leads to global rioting.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 1:59:28

Baby steps to an islamic fluff sucking world. Got your knee pads? Get your piece of the politically correct cake.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 2:10:21

religion poisons everything.

ssewellusmc

Jan 10th 2015, 2:19:16

Religion has done a lot of good in the world too...

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 2:28:22

Here's a debate between Tony Blair and Christopher Hitchens on the question:

Is religion a force of good or evil in the world?

Everyone should watch all of it. 1:40 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooFHKt1hl8U

ssewellusmc

Jan 10th 2015, 3:33:00

Guns made Tony Blair irrelevant to Americans...

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 4:00:26

the biggest difference bewteen the two, islam and christianity, that i can derive would be: christians did bad things when, well, the world and the people here were ignorant as fluff, thought the world was flat like a twelve year old asian girl. (nobody ever taught me that allegory can be inappropriate.) now that we all know better i find it so dreadfully painful when people say, 'yea, but, like, [when we didn't know why fire worked] other religions did the same thing so give [them] a break'

i'll give them a break, sure.. it isn't their fault, they are just like eight hundred years less developed than the rest of the [not african] world?

somehow i feel that doesn't make it any better..

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 4:04:40

it didnt... but i get it. When Christianity was Islam's age, they were doin crusades stuff...

so it's like adolescence?

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 4:09:55

if by adolescence you mean lacking scruples, morals or common decency, then i think you nailed it.. yea, reminds me of when i was thirteen

Heston Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 4:10:00

Originally posted by Dissident:
Here's a debate between Tony Blair and Christopher Hitchens on the question:

Is religion a force of good or evil in the world?

Everyone should watch all of it. 1:40 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooFHKt1hl8U

An hour and forty minutes! No maam.

http://youtu.be/kM2J-UrkC24
http://youtu.be/X8iztY-U9lQ

Hneftafl Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 4:26:42

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Originally posted by mrford:
their religion is only 600 years old. they have a lot of death and destruction to do in order to catch up to christianity.

LOLWUT

Charles Martel stopped the Muslim incursion into Europe like 1200 years ago

i ment 1400. i mathed wrong. :(

Shoot first, ask Google later?
If at first you don't succeed, reverse the polarity.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 10:34:32

Originally posted by Heston:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by locket:
Muslims are such wonderful people. Kill infidels and fluff children. Beat and enslave women. Class acts they are.
Alan snackbar!

Dont generalize Muslims. There are many great Muslim people out there. There are also some really fluffty ones.

Same goes for Christians, Atheists, and everything else.

Great christians? Atheists ect? Liar!
I dont believe that a muslim can pick and choose what is true or not in that manual for mayhem. If you could, someone would have already cut out the sick bullfluff and made a killing (hahaha) raking in the cash from the new edited version of the holy book. Granted the book would only be 30ish pages long after editing.
Two huge ecclesiastical money makers imo would be edited islam and a church for pet owners to take their pets to on sunday called noahs ark.

The radicals and fundamentalists do the same damn thing that many Christians do: They selectively interpret the same passages everyone else reads to fit their twisted purposes. Doesn't matter whether there is any prohibition on altering the text itself because they just twist the interpretation. They're like the worst kind of lawyers ever....

Maybe you should read the whole book. Whats wonderful about the quran is that there isnt anything to twist up. It is what it is. Folks may choose to ignore alot of the fluff, doesnt mean its not written plainly in the book.

And the Bible is better how...?

Did i say the bible was better? I dont think i mentioned the fluffing bible. Far as i know, the bible does not say that its ok to rape children. I have not read the bible though. That is one way since you asked.

You didn't mention the bible, but I was equating radical Muslims to radical Christians. If you want to attack one holy book, it would be appropriate to attack the other equally ridiculous ones out there, no?

iNouda Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 13:41:16

This is exactly the kind of hate train that led to the Nazis and others doing what they did. It doesn't seem like people have learned anything from then. But then again, ignorant bigots will always find an excuse.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 15:02:12

Ok, here's a shorter clip of Christopher Hitchens explaining why religion poisons everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1lTR8V90qU

Dissident Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 15:02:40

this one is only 10 minutes long

Edited By: Dissident on Jan 10th 2015, 15:05:35
See Original Post

ssewellusmc

Jan 10th 2015, 15:34:30

Muslims are such wonderful people. Kill infidels and fluff children. Beat and enslave women. Class acts they are.
Alan snackbar!

Dont generalize Muslims. There are many great Muslim people out there. There are also some really fluffty ones.

I dont believe that a muslim can pick and choose what is true or not in that manual for mayhem. If you could, someone would have already cut out the sick bullfluff and made a killing (hahaha) raking in the cash from the new edited version of the holy book. Granted the book would only be 30ish pages long after editing.
Two huge ecclesiastical money makers imo would be edited islam and a church for pet owners to take their pets to on sunday called noahs ark.

The radicals and fundamentalists do the same damn thing that many Christians do: They selectively interpret the same passages everyone else reads to fit their twisted purposes. Doesn't matter whether there is any prohibition on altering the text itself because they just twist the interpretation. They're like the worst kind of lawyers ever....

Maybe you should read the whole book. Whats wonderful about the quran is that there isnt anything to twist up. It is what it is. Folks may choose to ignore alot of the fluff, doesnt mean its not written plainly in the book.

Did i say the bible was better? I dont think i mentioned the fluffing bible. Far as i know, the bible does not say that its ok to rape children. I have not read the bible though. That is one way since you asked.

You didn't mention the bible, but I was equating radical Muslims to radical Christians. If you want to attack one holy book, it would be appropriate to attack the other equally ridiculous ones out there, no?

I exclusivly use the Quran as TP at my house. Hellen Keller was more interesting than a child raping epileptic going out into the dessert and having seizures.

Heston Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 19:56:05

Alan snackbar!

Nope. This is about islam.
I am curious as to how you equate radical muslims and christians. Are you looking at the entire history or just the current situation? Is there a huge christian faction cowardly attacking civilised countries and jews in the name of religion on the scale of islam today? I dont see christ on any headlines day after fluffing day. Do christians have the only iron in the fluff islam fire, i think not. I think its safe to say islam is hated across the religion board and by non religious people. Its not because of bigotry, its because of their actions based upon the quran.
I really dont get why people like yourself wish to smokescreen the problem. Is it pc or out right not giving a fluff??

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 22:14:36

Originally posted by Dissident:
Ok, here's a shorter clip of Christopher Hitchens explaining why religion poisons everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1lTR8V90qU

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by TAN:

Ya, he forgot the atheists, they're intolerant assholes haha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

tellarion Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 3:28:49

Heston, do you just not read my posts or what? If you actually want to discuss something, you kinda need to know what I've said.

You were talking about how terrible the Quran is. I countered that it doesn't matter what is written, people will twist the fluff out of it to serve their needs. They do it in every religion, especially Christianity. THATS how I'm equating them...

ssewellusmc

Jan 11th 2015, 4:02:22

Heston, do you just not read my posts or what? If you actually want to discuss something, you kinda need to know what I've said.

You were talking about how terrible the Quran is. I countered that it doesn't matter what is written, people will twist the fluff out of it to serve their needs. They do it in every religion, especially Christianity. THATS how I'm equating them...

Tella just doesn't like the bible because it prohibits man on man bumhole love.

Heston Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 4:43:20

I gotcha. Alot of folks feel exactly as you do. I find that to be minimalistic and dismissive. Unless you are suggesting to kill every religious nut job out there.. We just might have found common ground, but i doubt it.

archaic Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 16:40:43

I consider any culture that collectively bases its day to day behavior on myths and fairy tales to be a form of extremism. I certainly don't think Islam has a monopoly on it, every time I see christian missionaries destroying primitive cultures in the name of 'god', I am rooting for the head hunters.

Every knucklehead cult thinks its right and has the answers. All of them are equally wrong. The only difference between Jews-Christians-Moslems and Aztecs-Vikings-Egyptians is the date on the calendar. They were wrong, the Greeks and romans were wrong, and all of these current cults that look to the sky for guidance from an invisible man are wrong.

All of the religious killing is just social Darwinism trying to push us towards the truth.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

tellarion Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 17:32:54

I gotcha. Alot of folks feel exactly as you do. I find that to be minimalistic and dismissive. Unless you are suggesting to kill every religious nut job out there.. We just might have found common ground, but i doubt it.

I hate extremists on both sides. They basically fluff it up for the rest of em. And no, I have not read the Quran. I'm sure there are many terrible things in there, seeing as it was written over a thousand years ago. Many Muslims were able to move past it and evolve their belief to fit with the modern age, and that's awesome. Unfortunately, many of them are still stuck in the dark ages...

tellarion Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 17:34:06

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Tella just doesn't like the bible because it prohibits man on man bumhole love.

Yeah, that must be it...

ssewellusmc

Jan 11th 2015, 18:10:01

Clearly....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2015, 19:35:53

Ok now this thread is getting derailed... 😯
(•_•)

Heston Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 20:49:33

I hope the at large woman connected to these attacks is being used as a cum dumpster in Syria. May her knees flesh be slowly rubbed away until her caps are thin as paper from sucking fluff. May she never fluff correctly... Ect ect ect.

Junky Game profile

Jan 12th 2015, 0:18:53

My Impression of Religion "We are for Peace.... to prove it we're gonna kill the other guys we don't like so much... our Religious deity hates*insert minority figure in said country*."
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 12th 2015, 2:32:59

I hope the at large woman connected to these attacks is being used as a cum dumpster in Syria. May her knees flesh be slowly rubbed away until her caps are thin as paper from sucking fluff. May she never fluff correctly... Ect ect ect.

See,while that is pretty graphic, I agree.

ssewellusmc

Jan 12th 2015, 3:15:58

He missed the part about the bacon...

Dissident Game profile

Jan 12th 2015, 4:37:07

troothsauce

arthog Game profile

Jan 12th 2015, 11:25:30

the thing i find the most annoying is that most people who talk about islam , from the perspective that they are muslims and believers in its principles and ethics , is they say its a religion of peace . now from the perspective of results ( in the last century or so ) if we were to put forward religions where its believers are examples of generally peaceful behaviour I would suggest that very few wars in the last century , were started because someone was a catholic , jew , Buddhist or even atheist . however when you include muslim in the equation , i can only think of 1 current flashpoint in the world where at least one side is not predominantly muslim . that one of course is ukraine . from memory the others are nigeria sudan , iraq , afghanistan , isreal , libya , syria . but from the point of view of going its a religion of peace , well maybe , if you think from the hardline point of view of "when we have killed all the infidels , and only the true believers remain , then we will have peace" . otherwise naaaah