Verified:

Trife Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 15:26:05

they're going to crank it up to 11 now.

So sad :(

Ain't religion grand!?

aponic Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 15:30:55

Could you post an article? Not really sure what you are referencing.
SOF
Cerevisi

Trife Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 15:32:38

Haven't checked the news recently, eh?

http://www.cnn.com/...gazine-gunfire/index.html

braden Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 15:39:38

the only people worse than the mooslims are the french

mrford Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 17:48:00

wernt the germans holding massive anti-muslim protest rallys last week?

this fluff gon get good!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 18:24:37

Muslims are such wonderful people. Kill infidels and fluff children. Beat and enslave women. Class acts they are.
Alan snackbar!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 18:29:39

their religion is only 600 years old. they have a lot of death and destruction to do in order to catch up to christianity.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 18:38:19

filthy fluffing spanish ruining it for all of us.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 18:45:31

Originally posted by mrford:
their religion is only 600 years old. they have a lot of death and destruction to do in order to catch up to christianity.

LOLWUT

Charles Martel stopped the Muslim incursion into Europe like 1200 years ago

braden Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 18:56:45

i heard his children werent very tall.

Jan 7th 2015, 19:00:54

Jan 7th 2015, 19:01:28

Pepin the short was The Hammer's dad, not child

mrford Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 19:12:43

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

LOLWUT

Charles Martel stopped the Muslim incursion into Europe like 1200 years ago

i ment 1400. i mathed wrong. :(

Edited By: mrford on Jan 7th 2015, 19:16:11
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 19:36:59

(i did need to google this, but old man pepin was of herstal then martel then the vertically challanged and then charly)

K_L Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 19:53:55

Dunno if they got pissed because France is going to deploy aircraft carrier to fight ISIS.

braden Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 20:25:27

the french understand buoyancy?

mrford Game profile

Jan 7th 2015, 20:34:53

they are pissed because you arnt supposed to depict the holy muhammed. killing women and children is kosher though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 0:12:55

they are pissed because you arnt supposed to depict the holy muhammed. killing women and children is kosher though.

Halal, not kosher. :P

And don't bother asking me for comment, I'm not touching this thread with a 10 foot pole.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

braden Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 1:09:23

whiteboard? i think you mean desert sand brown board?

braden Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 1:09:51

also greatest handle ever. of all time.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2015, 1:52:27

Go home Dibs, you're drunk.
wasn't me...

locket Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 2:21:59

Originally posted by Heston:
Muslims are such wonderful people. Kill infidels and fluff children. Beat and enslave women. Class acts they are.
Alan snackbar!

Dont generalize Muslims. There are many great Muslim people out there. There are also some really fluffty ones.

Same goes for Christians, Atheists, and everything else.

Heston Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 3:05:26

Originally posted by locket:
Alan snackbar!

Dont generalize Muslims. There are many great Muslim people out there. There are also some really fluffty ones.

Great christians? Atheists ect? Liar!
I dont believe that a muslim can pick and choose what is true or not in that manual for mayhem. If you could, someone would have already cut out the sick bullfluff and made a killing (hahaha) raking in the cash from the new edited version of the holy book. Granted the book would only be 30ish pages long after editing.
Two huge ecclesiastical money makers imo would be edited islam and a church for pet owners to take their pets to on sunday called noahs ark.

braden Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 5:43:43

noah is a jewish and christian idealogy. i am afraid i dont speak mooslim so i can't comment on the moooslim works the same way that i don't speak russian so i try not to comment on cyrillic based languages. is noah consdidered relevant to those who demand the removal of jews from the planet?

Jan 8th 2015, 6:38:11

Pretty sure the nonstop killings are considered relevant to those who want to remove all Moslems from the planet.

Cornfed

Jan 8th 2015, 15:45:38

tellarion Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 15:57:57

Alan snackbar!

I dont believe that a muslim can pick and choose what is true or not in that manual for mayhem. If you could, someone would have already cut out the sick bullfluff and made a killing (hahaha) raking in the cash from the new edited version of the holy book. Granted the book would only be 30ish pages long after editing.
Two huge ecclesiastical money makers imo would be edited islam and a church for pet owners to take their pets to on sunday called noahs ark.

The radicals and fundamentalists do the same damn thing that many Christians do: They selectively interpret the same passages everyone else reads to fit their twisted purposes. Doesn't matter whether there is any prohibition on altering the text itself because they just twist the interpretation. They're like the worst kind of lawyers ever....

tellarion Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 15:59:02

Originally posted by braden:
noah is a jewish and christian idealogy. i am afraid i dont speak mooslim so i can't comment on the moooslim works the same way that i don't speak russian so i try not to comment on cyrillic based languages. is noah consdidered relevant to those who demand the removal of jews from the planet?

Ever read the story of Gilgamesh? Noah's tale may be a parable, but there is a wealth of conjectural evidence leading many people to believe that it was grounded in actual events that took place.

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 16:04:03

cultural advancement
http://i.imgur.com/h8pWkQP.jpg

Cornfed

Jan 8th 2015, 16:06:12

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by braden:

Ever read the story of Gilgamesh? Noah's tale may be a parable, but there is a wealth of conjectural evidence leading many people to believe that it was grounded in actual events that took place.

There may have been a flood and someone may have built a boat, but that'd be the extent of it.
Long as you don't think the grand canyon was formed by a world wide flood within 6000 years.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 16:12:35

everyone knows the great flood was the landbridge failing at the entrance to the black sea letting in the rising sea levels from the last ice age about 7000 years ago and flooding the entire basin

jesus, watch some national geographic will ya?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 16:12:42

Not a world-consuming flood, but a huge flood in that region that was turned into literature.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 16:13:32

that is what i just said!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 18:10:30

Alan snackbar!

The radicals and fundamentalists do the same damn thing that many Christians do: They selectively interpret the same passages everyone else reads to fit their twisted purposes. Doesn't matter whether there is any prohibition on altering the text itself because they just twist the interpretation. They're like the worst kind of lawyers ever....

Maybe you should read the whole book. Whats wonderful about the quran is that there isnt anything to twist up. It is what it is. Folks may choose to ignore alot of the fluff, doesnt mean its not written plainly in the book.

Trife Game profile

Jan 8th 2015, 18:15:06

christians are really good about picking and choosing what parts of the bible
Alan snackbar!

+1

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 1:47:15

Dissident Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 2:40:35

"Religion poisons everything." Christopher Hitchens

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 3:05:48

Shut up, Debbie!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 3:43:36

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 3:48:01

WTF did I just witness 😨
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 6:02:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

WTF did I just witness 😨

Yep

Trife Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 6:05:50

that video gave me the most confused boner ever

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 6:12:25

I don't really care to argue the politics of this subject, but I will say that in order to have true peace on the Earth, the Islamic Religion needs to be put down effectively. No qualms, no quarter, just go away.

You want to act like barbarians, then you should be put down hard, no questions asked, none take and certainly no happy horsefluff about feeling bad about bumping off the people who are sworn to bump us off at any opportunity they might get.

Screw 'em, we already had enough crapola religions BEFORE they came along and certainly didn't need yet another.

DETAH TO RELIGIOUSITY
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 6:24:46

Stfu cerberus and watch the video

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 6:37:57

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I don't really care to argue the politics of this subject, but I will say that in order to have true peace on the Earth, the Islamic Religion needs to be put down effectively. No qualms, no quarter, just go away.

You want to act like barbarians, then you should be put down hard, no questions asked, none take and certainly no happy horsefluff about feeling bad about bumping off the people who are sworn to bump us off at any opportunity they might get.

Screw 'em, we already had enough crapola religions BEFORE they came along and certainly didn't need yet another.

DETAH TO RELIGIOUSITY

fluff you. They been around for awhile. Alot of different offsets of communities need killin. You just sit yonder with your sipping whiskey and spittoon with the grand dragon fluff master and wait your turn. A great deal of them are higher on the food chain than you.

Alin Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 10:00:20

You fools.

ISIS is arificial. Ossama was artificial. France is artificial ...

This is just the way we all are going to pay a small fee out of our revenues, for the new "war against terror".

There is no freaking terror - just people that play game of thrones. And poor brainwashed folks on both sides.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 12:40:35

Alan snackbar!

Maybe you should read the whole book. Whats wonderful about the quran is that there isnt anything to twist up. It is what it is. Folks may choose to ignore alot of the fluff, doesnt mean its not written plainly in the book.

And the Bible is better how...?

Heston Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 18:16:40

Alan snackbar!

And the Bible is better how...?

Did i say the bible was better? I dont think i mentioned the fluffing bible. Far as i know, the bible does not say that its ok to rape children. I have not read the bible though. That is one way since you asked.

archaic Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 19:36:01

If you tell a catholic a pope joke, he will laugh;
If you tell a jew a rabbi joke, he will laugh;
If you tell a buddhist a Zen joke, he will ponder on it silently for the rest of his life;
If you tell a mullah an allah joke, he will blow you up;
Herding camels must be bad for the funny bone I guess.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2015, 19:38:03

Originally posted by archaic:
If you tell a catholic a pope joke, he will laugh;
If you tell a jew a rabbi joke, he will laugh;
If you tell a buddhist a Zen joke, he will ponder on it silently for the rest of his life;
If you tell a mullah an allah joke, he will blow you up;
Herding camels must be bad for the funny bone I guess.

+100
(•_•)