Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2014, 4:51:09

I'll start, make it simple, who are your final 4?

#1 Alabama
#2 Oregon
#3 Florida State
#4 Ohio State
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 5:09:26

who cares

bama and oregon are so far ahead of the rest of the field there isnt much reason for this playoff yet.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

hoop Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 5:39:23

1 2 Bama Oregon

Who gives a crap? The top 2 matter the others are annoying and if they win it will just hurt the product. Nobody will ever give a crap about some awful team like OSU or TCU or Baylor....FSU is only amusing due to not losing a game, but they're crap. I hate the playoff stuff it is like someone hated college football and was then made in charge to make ti as bad as he could imagine!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2014, 7:01:18

Bitterade is a popular drink!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 7:17:11

bitter about what?

my team had no hope of winning a national champ in football, so i dont see what i can be bitter about. im fairly impartial about football

NCAAM on the other hand......

PS: who the fluff says bitterade. its haterade dude.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2014, 7:26:14

Bitterade is a new blend ;-)
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 7:47:14

is the secret ingredient tears?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ChokeMOut Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 7:54:43

Alabama
Oregon

After that it gets tricky:

Florida State is undefeated and that should be respected, but I don't see them making it out of the SEC West without at least three losses.

TCU/Baylor I say both merit consideration, and with their prolific offenses, they could be a problem for anyone.

Ohio State is on its third QB and put a BEATING on Wisconsin. It'd be interesting to see what they could do.

It's a crapshoot after the top two.
"There are no true knights. No more than there are gods."

mrford Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 8:09:37

it would be funny to add insult to injury to florida if myer won a championship with what, 1 loss in 2 years?

i suppose i would like to see an ACC team win

but i HAVE to respect that sabian has done down in bama. thats hits impressive. that offensive line is a training camp for the NFL and they constantly have punishing RBs to take advantage of those holes. Sims looks like he is going to be something special with that time he is afforded and they look really good.

i will admit i havnt watched a single oregon game this year, but i have watched highlights and it looks like chip kelly never left.

TCU? know nothing about them.

baylor? they are still good?

im a UNC fan. i wouldnt be surprised if we lost more than half our football scholarships for next year. the latest in a long list of embarrassments in the last 3-4 years. i lost interest early this year :(
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NRS Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 14:47:53

I am an OSU alum and in all seriousness I think we get left out. OSU needed a Florida St. loss to jump into the top 4.

Alabama
Oregon
Baylor
Florida St.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2014, 19:20:59

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'll start, make it simple, who are your final 4?

#1 Alabama
#2 Oregon
#3 Florida State
#4 Ohio State

So that's it, that's our final 4.
(•_•)

hoop Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 20:27:32

Oh man, the SEC haters are going to be out in full force after the committee went out of their way to put in a weaker OSU to make sure Bama made it to the finals instead of putting in the better Baylor or TCU. I doubt any of them could have won but just watch the flaming about SEC bias start rolling in.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2014, 20:39:40

Will have to see, OSU might just shot the SEC world, they looked good yesterday, that Aussie punter is a freak of nature, I have a man crush on that cat, did you see that punt? THE PUNT holy crap!
(•_•)

hoop Game profile

Dec 7th 2014, 22:12:20

Will have to see, OSU might just shot the SEC world, they looked good yesterday, that Aussie punter is a freak of nature, I have a man crush on that cat, did you see that punt? THE PUNT holy crap!

They were playing wisconsin who beat...nobody? I hate to be so negative on the big 10, but that conference's best win was IU over Missouri. Beyond that, the conference was pretty bad non conference. At least with FSU there's that weird they haven't lost in 2 years so maybe they'll show up vibe.

Penguine Game profile

Dec 8th 2014, 12:09:14

Originally posted by hoop:

They were playing wisconsin who beat...nobody? I hate to be so negative on the big 10, but that conference's best win was IU over Missouri. Beyond that, the conference was pretty bad non conference. At least with FSU there's that weird they haven't lost in 2 years so maybe they'll show up vibe.

I do believe that Wisconsin beat Minnesota and Nebraska, which really pissed off my sister-in-law. #StupidHuskers Also, FSU has the uncanny ability to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat that they demonstrated multiple times this year. I'm torn between having FSU lose in the first round or letting them play Bama in the championship. Then, I can't decide whether I would rather have Bama lose, because I hate them, or have FSU lose because of everyone who thinks they are hot fluff.

mrford Game profile

Dec 8th 2014, 12:46:30

Baylor's non conference schedule was a joke

dont know much about TCU

hate OSU but they were the better choice. better story for the inaugural playoffs. they dismantled Wisconsin with a 3rd string QB.
Swagger of a Chupacabra