Verified:

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 26th 2014, 22:26:26

FULLY SIK (#313) my country was deleted once again explain to me why?? you guys really need to have warning or something let us know why you are deleting countries for no aparent reasons... had this issue in team not alliance why alliance??

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2014, 22:42:19

Stop cheating!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 26th 2014, 22:48:32

yeh thats right its fun cheating KoHeartsGPA i have no life so have every reason to cheat maybe i got 10-20 couintries i run OH SO GOOD CHEATING!!...

pfft why would i do that in simple game like earth empires?? no reason to except bring friends and families back to EE like the old earth2025 days..

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2014, 22:55:06

You've obviously did something... Do you have a family member that plays from your house?

Apoc Game profile

Nov 26th 2014, 22:57:45

Pete as we have been through this before in TEAM you know exactly why... get yourself and Antun safe-listed.

Edited By: Apoc on Nov 26th 2014, 23:00:41

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 26th 2014, 23:00:48

i posted this befor knowing why. im just waiting for moderator so i can talk to him about it.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2014, 23:20:41

Why make this thread then? You really don't learn from mistakes do you...

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 26th 2014, 23:22:27

just woke up requiem brain still sleep. all good not sure how to delete thread.

what is there to learn anyways? not like im trying to cheat in game im trying to enjoy again.

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 0:33:22

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Stop cheating!

Pretty simple solution

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 0:33:35

#Dumbcheater
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 0:37:05

ah there is no cheating whats wrong with you guys

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 0:39:50

Originally posted by Requiem:
You've obviously did something... Do you have a family member that plays from your house?
(•_•)

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 1:13:20

well obviously not KoHeartsGPA

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 1:15:08

you did and you have done

tense agreement, anybody?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 1:25:12

Whatever go fluff your mother!

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 1:31:12

yeh what 5mins the first day in same house?? talking about now in last 4-6 days i have not and will not be doing so. does not make me cheater. is what im saying.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 1:37:03

Again...

Why make this thread then? You really don't learn from mistakes do you...
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 1:57:24

Whatever go fluff your mother!

too busy laughing at yours for being an ignorant fluff whore.

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 3:06:12

guess you didnt read the reponse to that post by requiem have you KoHeartsGPA?? or you some kind of troll?

iccyh Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 3:28:42

Posting to AT is probably not the best way to handle this, if you're looking to not get trolled, and get useful replies from people who can actually help.

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Contact_Us

Originally posted by Wiki:
Appealing a deletion?

All questions, requests, appeals for reactivation and anything in general that requires a game mod may be e-mailed to .

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 3:29:22

Originally posted by Sircommando:
guess you didnt read the reponse to that post by requiem have you KoHeartsGPA?? or you some kind of troll?

I do troll quite a bit, but in this case I'm very amused and intrigued by your lack of understanding over the case in hand, I can't get my finger on it, I don't know if you're clueless or outright flufftarded....
(•_•)

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 4:06:13

Originally posted by braden:
you did and you have done

tense agreement, anybody?

yeh what 5mins the first day in same house?? talking about now in last 4-6 days i have not and will not be doing so. does not make me cheater. is what im saying.

See, isn't that better?

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 4:17:02

Originally posted by iccyh:
if you're looking to not get trolled

infinitives shouldn't be split. deplorable grammar will only ever prevent people from joining or continuing to play this game. it makes us wonder whether we should quit or not.

i apologize, it was too easy my friend :P

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 4:38:10

Originally posted by iccyh:
Posting to AT is probably not the best way to handle this, if you're looking to not get trolled, and get useful replies from people who can actually help.

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Contact_Us

Originally posted by Wiki:
Appealing a deletion?

All questions, requests, appeals for reactivation and anything in general that requires a game mod may be e-mailed to .

yeh thanks already sent PM.

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 4:41:54

I do troll quite a bit, but in this case I'm very amused and intrigued by your lack of understanding over the case in hand, I can't get my finger on it, I don't know if you're clueless or outright flufftarded....

lack of understanding?? guess you didn't read what i said ill post right here

Sircommando

Sircommando

Sircommando

what is there to learn anyways? not like im trying to cheat in game im trying to enjoy again.

see it now?? what is there to understand?? i didnt cheat. not intentional. but you continue to be troll or just some kind of douchbag.

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 4:48:53

kay oy vey hearts is good people, but like me he's an acquired taste ;)

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:00:53

i apologize, it was too easy my friend :P

Speaking of deplorable grammar--or perhaps just punctuation--commas in place of periods or semicolons is mucho bado.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 5:04:18

👌🍻

Sircommando

Sircommando

Sircommando

see it now?? what is there to understand?? i didnt cheat. not intentional. but you continue to be troll or just some kind of douchbag.

Okay, so it's the latter regarding my post you quoted.

Let me help you out, what YOU don't understand is that there CANNOT BE TWO accounts from same IP UNLESS THEY ARE SAFELISTED, how hard can that be to comprehend??????????
(•_•)

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:15:19

So, basically, all you have to do is figure out what the IP address that KoH is using, then set up a proxy to have your computer appear to have the same IP address as him and both your countries will be deleted.

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:24:07

i needed a semi colon but was on my phone. what part of speech, pray tell, is the double hyphen, again?

he knows i was joking. if only you mattered in this game then we might know each other and maybe then you'd understand this as well.

thanks for, i don't, trying? also, keep in mind i haven't capitalized a letter that i typed since i was like.. i don't know, seven? also, all them there enter buttons to drop down a line? yepp, and two p's. uh oh. is uh oh a word? is this a run on sentence? did i add a retarded looking e to the end of a noun?

also i don't speak brown talk, so gibberish at the end of sentences is much bad?

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:25:27

Originally posted by Penguine:
So, basically, all you have to do is figure out what the IP address that KoH is using, then set up a proxy to have your computer appear to have the same IP address as him and both your countries will be deleted.

advocating and sharing on public forums a means towards cheating? i was permabanned from at for farr less.

(o
m
gosh,
two r's on far?)

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:26:33

kay oy vey hearts.. 👌🍻.. what is this? :(

VicRattlehead Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:30:36

Man, you are on a roll tonight

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:30:53

Not sure how to do a dash on this antiquated forum system.

I'm pretty sure we know each other, but you don't realize who I am.

thanks for, i don't, trying?

what?

don't really know how long you haven't capitalized a word; don't really care.

yes, uh-oh is a word. uh oh is 2 words.

no, it's not a run-on sentence.

don't see any retarded looking e's in your nouns. perhaps when i get tired of living, i'll go back and check all your posts.

whenever you add an "o" to the end of a word, it becomes spanish, except in the few cases when it becomes italian.

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:31:59

meh, permaban me. whatever. maybe i'll find something worthwhile to do with my time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 5:33:01

kay oy vey hearts.. 👌🍻.. what is this? :(

Perfect, cheers :-)
(•_•)

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:34:14

👌🍻

Sircommando

Sircommando

Sircommando

Let me help you out, what YOU don't understand is that there CANNOT BE TWO accounts from same IP UNLESS THEY ARE SAFELISTED, how hard can that be to comprehend??????????

let me make it clear. we are not from same IP address. i already explained above "Nov 27th 2014, 1:31:12
yeh what 5mins the first day in same house?? talking about now in last 4-6 days i have not and will not be doing so. does not make me cheater. is what im saying." i know whats going on but you are not reading my reponses.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 5:35:46

👌🍻

Sircommando

Sircommando

Sircommando

let me make it clear. we are not from same IP address. i already explained above "Nov 27th 2014, 1:31:12
yeh what 5mins the first day in same house?? talking about now in last 4-6 days i have not and will not be doing so. does not make me cheater. is what im saying." i know whats going on but you are not reading my reponses.

Never go fulltard
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:36:03

i have heard playing in traffic is an afternoon well spent.

spicks are the brown ones that speak brown talk, yes? i don't speak third world, sorry.

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:36:15

Why you quote other people but not quote yourself?

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:38:22

do.

uh oh..

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:40:26

can't figure it out so just click the quote then copy past the others . always had issues trying to put more then 1 quote.

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:40:43

do the dew with some fresh dew on your doo, doo-doo head.

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:42:16

can't figure it out so just click the quote then copy past the others . always had issues trying to put more then 1 quote.

Sometimes my computer is stupid and slow. I find if you click back into the "content" box, it sometimes speeds up the quotation process.

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:49:13

couple three's now behind that one, lets go for three four?

Sircommando Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:51:46

👌🍻

Sircommando

Sircommando

Sircommando

Never go fulltard

yes what ever you say. ignorant

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 6:01:56

whenever you add an "o" to the end of a word, it becomes spanish, except in the few cases when it becomes italian.

What a retard! So, sphaggetio's are Spanish ?!? How about zero? Or, Bozo?

Edited By: Getafix on Nov 27th 2014, 6:07:05
See Original Post

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 6:04:03

Originally posted by Getafix:

Come on now. Are you really saying sphagettio's are Spanish? Thats retarded.

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 6:04:08

um, yes, point well made, getafix. point well made.

(in reference to his first post)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 6:14:34

Damn system, sneaking over pages just to make Me look like an idiot!

I quit!!!!!! Damn you all. The racism and grammatical slaughter have finally got to me. And those spy ops too! Arrgghh