Verified:

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 25th 2014, 21:26:42

are there any valid statistics that would demonstrate that most African American slaves were sold into bondage by their African cousins?

is there documentation for slave ships which would demonstrate that they had the capability to catch a given number of slaves per hour?

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Nov 25th 2014, 21:31:57
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Nov 25th 2014, 21:34:04

Sharpton beat the horse to death. it's going to come back and haunt his stupid ass now.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 26th 2014, 19:33:22

The states did not do a lot of importing, instead they for a lack of better words breed them.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

blid

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2014, 19:34:14

lol at how obsessed white people are with sharpton
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2014, 20:57:37

Both Sharpton and Jackson are racism instigators, well known fact.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Nov 26th 2014, 21:01:46

Originally posted by blid:
lol at how obsessed white people are with sharpton

Notice how most black community leaders are religious figures? hallelujah, amen, pass that plate around again. They ain't no better than evangelical assholes like joel osteen. Atleast he doesn't stir a bunch of idiots angry with their lives into a frenzy for personal gain.

Sharpton is a flufftarded that stirs up trouble for donations to his cause. He has done nothing but hold his race back by injecting sensationalism and distrust into tense situations. He should be put in jail for inciting riots. MLK he is not.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 26th 2014, 21:06:04
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

blid

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2014, 23:53:07

http://abcnews.go.com/...en-killed-police-27206789

wow so awful, look at these comments:

"On this Thanksgiving eve, this is a very painful time for these families," Sharpton said. "As you see, they share each other's pain and understand what we don't understand."

He said he hopes that, as the national spotlight is trained on these families, that people on both sides of the legal outcomes would remember that "these are real human beings and the value of the lives of their sons and husbands should not be minimized by anybody."

what a monster
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 0:23:05

it isnt his fault that what little intelligence evolution afforded him was bred out by white people

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 0:32:17

The Dutch were the main providers of the slave market

mrford Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 0:33:57

"On this Thanksgiving eve, this is a very painful time for these families," Sharpton said. "As you see, they share each other's pain and understand what we don't understand."

He said he hopes that, as the national spotlight is trained on these families, that people on both sides of the legal outcomes would remember that "these are real human beings and the value of the lives of their sons and husbands should not be minimized by anybody."

what a monster

Nice selective quoting. I'm curious if you actually believe the bullfluff you are spewing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 0:45:52

what a monster

http://dailycaller.com/...nti-jewish-remarks-video/

The Death Knights

XI

VicRattlehead Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 2:43:31

Why does nobody talk about Irish slaves, who were the principle slaves in the earliest times of American settlement?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2014, 2:46:38

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Why does nobody talk about Irish slaves, who were the principle slaves in the earliest times of American settlement?

They don't need anyone feeling sorry for them.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 2:50:28

People seem to forget about thay and only focus on one group of people
The Death Knights

XI

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 4:13:44

I seem to remember watching something on the history or one of those stupid channels about how after Liberia was founded by freed slaves, they resorted to slavery with themselves becoming the plantation owners.

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 4:22:55

the first person to own for life another person, read not indentured servitude, he was a black man demanding that he then own, for life, another black man. i blame black people everywhere for american slavery.

also, black people by the [slave] name of anthony or johnson i find abhorrently offensive to kuntas or kintes everywhere.

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 4:53:28

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
are there any valid statistics that would demonstrate that most African American slaves were sold into bondage by their African cousins?

is there documentation for slave ships which would demonstrate that they had the capability to catch a given number of slaves per hour?

I would posit, that even without any evidence whatsoever, most African-American slaves were bred in America rather than sold into slavery directly from Africa or Europe.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:22:16

Braden, you are cracking me up tonight bro.

Penguine, I believe it was Rhodesia? That had a first world standard of living until whitey was driven out, now it is a third world fluffhole.

Penguine Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:39:22

Braden, you are cracking me up tonight bro.

Penguine, I believe it was Rhodesia? That had a first world standard of living until whitey was driven out, now it is a third world fluffhole.

Pretty much all places like that are fluffholes. But, it was Liberia.

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:45:20

Originally posted by Penguine:
Pretty much all places like that are fluffholes.

this is why white people left africa to begin with? tired of fluff darkening our skin?

i need to stop, now it's less funny and just mean

braden Game profile

Nov 27th 2014, 5:45:59

vic: stop encouraging me! :P

Nov 27th 2014, 22:41:49

don't know. i remember stories about slave ships and something about a Triangle Trade. yeh, most were probably bred here. well, down in the south.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Nuketon Game profile

Nov 28th 2014, 3:37:43

There was slavery far before the white man became the owner... Africans were the ones who invented it.

Junky Game profile

Nov 28th 2014, 20:13:42

African Americans were slaves all the way up until WWII, they just called it a different name... Prisoner, they worked for free, on charges that were questionable.. there might have been slavery in other places and earlier times... the US just made it worse, and more or less about race. Africans were not the first to invent it though. and in most cases, slaves ended up part of the tribes and became actual members who had slaves of their own, from other tribes.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2014, 0:33:56

Originally posted by Junky:
.. there might have been slavery in other places and earlier times... the US just made it worse, and more or less about race.

Lol wat? Slavery existed for thousands of years before the US was even a dream and I assure you slave conditions were far worse during say the building of the pyramids or in the days of Moses. Pretty sure that was about race. fluff, the myans didn't even enslave their enemies, they just cut their hearts out to appease their gods.

People talk out of their ass so much it is starting to smell like fluff in here.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Nov 29th 2014, 0:36:00

Oh, and you ever wonder why there are so many Indians in the southern carribean? Dat sugar cane ain't gon grow itself. Thanks england! Clearly the US was behind that too.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Nov 29th 2014, 3:26:57

This thread sucks.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯