Verified:

Trife Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 16:44:08

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I'm sure there will be some moron that will post something along the lines of how what AP did to his child was an acceptable form of punishment. To that person(s): You are flucked in the head.

Home Turf Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 16:53:20

Your insane, that's whats wrong with this world. Not enuff making kids listen. And I don't want to hear how he beat the kid. How many thousands upon thousands of kids, got their ass whipped with a switch. You wonder why no one has resect for anyone, whatsoever. Look above.
HT

hawkeyee Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 17:29:41

Goodell is a moron not fit to run the largest league in the world. He's so inconsistent and all over the place. AP plead down to a misdemeanor and didn't serve any jail time. other players (Hardy the most notable) have been allowed to play and/or get paid while dealing with charges and indictments. You want to ban them all? Fine. You want to let the courts decide? Fine. But be consistent. Whether or not I agree with the court's decision to allow him to plead down, or whatever my feelings on his actions toward his child may be, I firmly believe that given all of the information, Goodell was way off on this one.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 17:44:49

It doeant even fit his criteria he said he would follow in the beginning of the season
The Death Knights

XI

Trife Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 17:49:42

Originally posted by Home Turf:
Your insane, that's whats wrong with this world. Not enuff making kids listen. And I don't want to hear how he beat the kid. How many thousands upon thousands of kids, got their ass whipped with a switch. You wonder why no one has resect for anyone, whatsoever. Look above.

http://whoznext.biz/...npetersonsoninjuries5.jpg

Plus there were markings on his scrotum and upper thighs.

Like I said: You're flucked in the head if you think that beating your kid to the point of bleeding and hitting his scrotum is acceptable discipline.

Trife Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 17:54:00

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Goodell is a moron not fit to run the largest league in the world. He's so inconsistent and all over the place. AP plead down to a misdemeanor and didn't serve any jail time. other players (Hardy the most notable) have been allowed to play and/or get paid while dealing with charges and indictments. You want to ban them all? Fine. You want to let the courts decide? Fine. But be consistent. Whether or not I agree with the court's decision to allow him to plead down, or whatever my feelings on his actions toward his child may be, I firmly believe that given all of the information, Goodell was way off on this one.

The panthers suspended Hardy, and he was getting paid. The Vikings suspended AP, he was gettting paid. Once the NFL handed down an suspension from the head office, THAT's when they took away his pay. As long as Hardy's pay is taken away by the NFL - if/when the NFL suspends him - I'd find that consistent.

This quote from Goodell makes a good amount of sense too:

'You have shown no meaningful remorse for your conduct. When indicted, you acknowledged what you did but said that you would not 'eliminate whooping my kids' and defended your conduct in numerous published text messages to the child's mother. You also said that you felt 'very confident with my actions because I know my intent.' These comments raise the serious concern that you do not fully appreciate the seriousness of your conduct, or even worse, that you may feel free to engage in similar conduct in the future'.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 19:37:25

Wait what? Goodell is punishing AP for something he may or may not do in the future? The day I meet Goodell I will not eliminate slapping him in the teeth.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 19:46:36

Goodell is a joke. Pure PR, no consistency. Domestic violence was essentially ignored in the NFL up until the video this season. Now he's going to act like he cares about victims?
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

VicRattlehead Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 20:11:11

Goodell is turning out to be a big fan of double jeopardy, and I don't mean the sean Connery movie.

braden Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 20:22:40

tommy jonesy, vicsy

Trife Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 20:35:16

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Goodell is turning out to be a big fan of double jeopardy, and I don't mean the sean Connery movie.

1) double jeopardy applies to the US legal system (not the NFL), or the second round on jeopardy.

2) as my bae mentions above, it's not sean connery

i award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

hawkeyee Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 22:40:38

For a more detailed summary of my thoughts, see today's episode of PTI.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Trife Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 23:36:36

http://espn.go.com/...eterson-minnesota-vikings

Arbitrator Shyam Das ruled in favor of the NFL on Tuesday evening, saying the league can keep Adrian Peterson on the commissioner's exempt list, effectively ending any chance the Minnesota Vikings running back will play again this season.

--------------------------------------------

arbitrator rules in favor of the NFL, seeeeeee yaaaaaaaa AP apologists

game over, flip flip flip flip

Trife Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 23:39:49

luckily for AP, the twins are looking for a switch hitter

BA-ZINGA

iTarl Game profile

Nov 18th 2014, 23:56:02

Trife, ferguson mo. wouldnt be having the problems they are having if more fathers were like AP

TAN Game profile

Nov 19th 2014, 0:08:57

Corporal punishment is one thing...but hitting a 4 year old so hard that leaves lacerations is another thing. NFL players are not just entertainment figures, but also role models. I love all these people coming out of the woodwork basically saying that beating your child is okay because that's how it's always been done.

Well...there's always been rape in war. There's always been women at home not allowed to work. There's always been the belief that praying to god will heal your child.

There's always been a lot of things. And sometimes stupid practices need to go the way of the dinosaur, especially since there's so many studies that show how child abuse stunts a person's development.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Trife Game profile

Nov 19th 2014, 0:09:25

Originally posted by iTarl:
Trife, ferguson mo. wouldnt be having the problems they are having if more fathers were like AP

{CITATION NEEDED}

i'll wait :-)

BlueCow

Nov 19th 2014, 0:14:55

Punishment to the point of bleeding is wrong, but there is a lack of punishment today in America hell look at the Army my friend is a Drill SGT and he says it is sickening on what you can and can not do.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Riddler Game profile

Nov 19th 2014, 0:26:48

Speaking of Ferguson, anyone else live nearby? we better batton down the hatches, grand jury verdict coming soon!

my boss called me today to tell me to avoid all protestors at all costs, we would just call police etc to get in to do our job...

my response was, " can I use my conceal carry?"

BlueCow

Nov 19th 2014, 2:11:04

Originally posted by Riddler:
Speaking of Ferguson, anyone else live nearby? we better batton down the hatches, grand jury verdict coming soon!

my boss called me today to tell me to avoid all protestors at all costs, we would just call police etc to get in to do our job...

my response was, " can I use my conceal carry?"

Good luck riddler and I hope you can bring extra ammo
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

ddog Game profile

Nov 19th 2014, 9:50:23

Originally posted by Home Turf:

Agreed

VicRattlehead Game profile

Nov 19th 2014, 16:24:57

"How much do you really know about yourself if you've never been punched in the face?"

Penguine Game profile

Nov 21st 2014, 11:32:39

Originally posted by iTarl:

You mean like having fathers at all?

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2014, 14:52:34

overpaid negroes doing the same fluff high schoolers and college kids do for free...also they have lower iq's...kill em all
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2014, 14:54:20

You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity Jayr.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2014, 14:56:07

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
yeah? well fluff you.
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2014, 14:57:47

Originally posted by Jayr:
yeah? well fluff you.

This isn't prison. No need to fluff dudes.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 21st 2014, 14:59:20

Originally posted by Jayr:
yeah? well fluff you.

This isn't prison. No need to fluff dudes.
i'm sticking to my guns on this one...fuuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeewwwwwww
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

Nov 21st 2014, 15:00:58

I am sticking to my guns with this one...