Verified:

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 1:39:15

Hi All,

As some people have noticed, Imag has broken the EWPP with their declaration of war on Danger. It is obvious that both these alliances are recognized by the pact (they are listed in it), so without a doubt this is a violation of the terms of the pact and the signatories are going to act accordingly. Because a violation of the pact against any recognized clan (non-spam tag) is considered an act of war against all signatories, and because the 29th day of the set is still a little way off, all the signatories of the pact are now at war with Imag. The signatories decided that killing imag over and over would be useless, so this will not become a set-long thing and will hopefully end quickly. When we all signed the pact we all knew and expected to call upon each other to enforce it, and the rest of EE will see that this pact is not something we all take lightly.

-FDF

ingle Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 1:48:32

Confirmed.

NEVER ATTACK DANGER OR FEAR EXPLOSIONS!

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 1:52:59

Cool

Catchy Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 2:18:57

Kinda lame... didn't see Imag in the original agreement anywhere but either way this is silly

Kalick Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 3:05:13

List of pact signatures:

RAGE - Signed - FDF - 9/29 - Skype
SoL - Signed - CC - 9/30 - Skype
SoF - Signed - Aponic - 9/30 - Skype
Evo - signed - tellarion - 9/30 - Skype
MD - signed - tav - 9/30 - Skype
LaF - signed - ingle - 9/30 - Skype
Omega - signed - tulosba - 10/1 - Skype
PDM - Signed - AusPiggy - 10/1 - Skype
ICN - signed - Nole - 10/1 - Skype
LCN - signed - Scribble - 10/1 - Skype
RIVAL - signed - Heinrich - 10/1 - skype
TPA - signed - PaoLo - 10/1 - Skype

I don't see Imag or DANGER listed.

Oct 30th 2014, 3:09:17

"This resolution is enforcable by every signed member against all alliances in game, regardless of signing."

"This resolution overrides any and ALL pacting in place without exceptions."

"Countries/tags that participate in EAoWs will be killed by any or all of the alliances that have signed this pact. "

"Definition of a spam tag:
--Excludes SoF, SoL, MD, LaF, RAGE, Evo, PDM, DK, TPA, ICN, LCN, Omega, MONSTERS, RIVAL, DANGER."

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 3:13:34

In a sense this pact has worked - because the major clans have stayed at peace.

It has also shown itself to be silly - particularly this absurdity.

All that was needed to avoid the repetitive and boring wars was for the clan leaders to exchange a few messages saying they and their members were bored with early wars and how about not bothering this set (and the next).

In fact there used to be an understanding that if you warred one set you left each other alone the next. Not a bad idea, that. Might, with profit, be revived.

I suppose it was mistrust and fear of pre-emptive FS that led to the over elaboration.

Anyway, happily, iMag are warriors (except for their wimpish last set) so they will probably be happy enough warring the Pact signatory clans.

!!!GO iMag GO!!!

Edited By: Furious999 on Oct 30th 2014, 3:15:52
See Original Post

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 3:24:30

Im Headbanger and Im president of Imag. I have not seen or read any EWPP. Nor have I signed any agreement. As for Danger. Yes we did FS them. But for the last 2 sets as we retaled Danger we get crappy messages telling us not to retal them or we would be dealt with by them and their allies. Now correct me if Im wrong. Isnt the EWPP for 2 weeks at the start of the set? So if it is we didn't violate anything. Like I said correct me if im wrong. It does surprise me that 3 clans killed 2 of us.

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 3:26:46

I don't see Imag or Danger signed in the pact

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 3:28:18

It's 29 days breeze rather than 2 weeks.

And the Pact says

This resolution is enforcable by every signed member against all alliances in game, regardless of signing.

The text appears in the first post of the thread stickied in AT if you care to read it.

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 3:43:27

Thanks Furious999 I will read it.

breeze Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 3:52:05

Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMM

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 4:06:23

I know breeze you can say it. It is one of the stupidest things ever perpetrated by alliances by far, and there have been quite a number of stupid things perpetrated in alliance server.
HT

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 30th 2014, 4:32:39

LMAFO.
Another reason I left. First you say iMag and Danger are signed in the EWPP. Next you say they violated some clause in this server wide pact.
So basically you all created this because first you say it prevents early wars. In reality you really created it so you could gangbang someone and not feel bad about yourselves for doing it. And you also made it so you kick off clans that didn't sign the pact or you didn't "invite" to a skype convo.
I forgot who said it another thread...good luck bringing new players to the game and continue to watch the decline of the player base of this server and the game. Go ahead and continue to coddle yourself with the thought that early wars push out people. Not saying they didn't...but this will add to it.

In the meantime this thread comes from the guy that lied to LCN telling them that iMag was in agreement and signed something for a friendly and got iMag FS'd and never apologized and now pulls this bullfluff.
What a laugh.
Sorry HBL.... now you get why I won't come play. Bullfluff like this. Goodluck.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

robyn Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 4:40:41

No one lied to lcn haha wtf galleri

:) funny

robyn Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 4:41:54

Unless your talking about the past, then the past is the past. Im sorry but FDF didnt dream this all up alone. :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2014, 4:44:19

Originally posted by robyn:
No one lied to lcn haha wtf galleri

:) funny

I clearly remember you being pretty upset when LCN was going to FS Rage also so HAHA.......... because FDF told them Rage was in for that friendly too. I suppose you all were pulling my chain then?
Real funny. Real effin funny.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2014, 4:49:16

What is even better is the World Sever Police here. Neither DANGER nor iMag are listed for signing...but all these other clans get decide what to do for them? lol I don't see DANGER here saying anything about they agree to this.
Tell me what gives everyone the right to decide to gangbang a clan when both are not the list. It is just really confusing to be honest in my eyes. This is the same thing that everyone fluffed about having a certain clan on this sever be the "powerhouse" and say what goes. Now all of you are basically being the bully in a sense when you think about it. Matter a fact this is like how Team Server used to be when TSO ran around being the bully on it. ;)

Edited By: galleri on Oct 30th 2014, 4:51:40

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 5:01:34

Originally posted by breeze:
Im Headbanger and Im president of Imag. I have not seen or read any EWPP. Now correct me if Im wrong. Isnt the EWPP for 2 weeks at the start of the set?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Oct 30th 2014, 5:06:59

EWPP lasts for 4 weeks. It doesn't matter if someone signs the pact or not, it's enforcable against any recognized alliance in the game. Danger's recognized. What more do you want...

Hawkster Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 5:09:32

I do not understand why Imag is considered a spam tag, yea they have less than 10 members but they have been around prior to this set.

Anyway back on OP topic, per the EWPP:
" -If a set of attacks does meet an EAoW threshold but the parties are able to resolve the situation independently, this pact need not be invoked."
[b]and lil further down...[/b]
" -If a country or alliance commits an Extreme Act of War against another and there is no independent resolution, the offending alliance, as a result of this resolution, automatically declares war on all signatories of this resolution."

So a set of attacks was met by EAoW threshold when Imag (supposed spam tag) did a FS against DANGER (not spam tag per exclusion list). However if both parties are able to resolve this independently, by deciding to war each other, shouldnt this no longer enact the EWPP?

Of course that is only if DANGER has agreed to this so called independent resolution.

Edited By: Hawkster on Oct 30th 2014, 5:14:11
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2014, 5:27:43

Originally posted by FailDiegoFail:
EWPP lasts for 4 weeks. It doesn't matter if someone signs the pact or not, it's enforcable against any recognized alliance in the game. Danger's recognized. What more do you want...

But you forgot all about iMag whom you ran to back in May to get help with your friendly. I am going to share what I just told Robyn, and you will see how I am irritated with this. And honestly hawkster is right.... you are really violating your own pact in a way.
"That pact is bullying. Plain and simple. Take it from an outsider point of view. To top it off did anyone even try to contact iMag to involve them in this?? Or did the server forget about iMag who has been around for sets and has a few guys still trying to stay true to this game. I don't know why their old asses even bother. They have a guy running as president because these vets have been playing since like the beginning of time and they like this game and feel it is home and I of course will not play so they were left with having to find a president and he stepped up to the plate. This guy has never done leadership really in imag and to top it off if you look at his post count on AT....he just finally found AT. I just find it sad that this is happening to these guys. They remained pretty quiet the last few sets on their own and now this server acts like iMag is some new players and a new clan. They have fought by every one of this server's and player's sides for years.
Sad."
If you consider iMag to be a spam tag. Then you have gone full retard. And there is just nothing to help that.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 5:35:56

+4 for galleri

Everything Ive seen this reset is absolutely the most asinine stupid crap Ive seen in quite awhile. Whomever came up with this idea needs to just not even do anything but stay quiet.

Im still trying to figure out how so many alliances leaders could b so like, sheep. Leaders are supposed to b wolves, not sheep.
HT

Untagged Hunter

Oct 30th 2014, 5:39:17

Take a look at imag news. They've been top feeding and fluffing around with other alliances. They deserve a good ass whooping.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2014, 5:44:02

iMag has never recognized a TF. I have always said...learn to protect your land and learn to retal. :)

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 5:59:59

the pact is lame. created for pussies, by pussies followed by sheep. btw what a horrible turnout for enforcment concidering the whole fluffing server is supposed to nut up.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

iNouda Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 10:15:30

Well, I'm staying out of this. But I'm ready to kill those other netters though! You know who those dirty tree hugging bastards are *wink wink* ;D Death to netters!

Riddler Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 10:21:11

*smfh* I think all you people fluffing about the pact should do what the writers of the pact have done. If you want something to change, be PROACTIVE, get in there and make it change, don't come here fluffing about something everybody seemed to like when it first came out. you dont like it? do something to change it. fluffing on AT does nobody any good.

Penguine Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 11:19:00

^+1

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2014, 11:50:52

"Everyone seemed to like." Find me in that ewpp thread and tell me I gave it a thumbs up and liked it, or the imag guys. Considering this is the last week is the first time I have read AT in a bit. Why the hell would I help change things now?
Why the hell am I even freakin posting and arguing with you all. I just remembered you all went full retard there is no fixing that or even trying to discuss it.

Atryn Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 11:53:33

iMag doesn't meet the definition of a spam tag, so I'm not sure why people are saying they are. They were not specifically listed on the "Exclusion" list, but that doesn't mean they meet the definition. If the definition is "no formal relations with other alliances" and "less than 10 members and haven't played the previous set" then iMag doesn't meet either of those.

Whether iMag is or is not a spam tag is irrelevant, right? The target of their action is considered an alliance and afforded the protections of the EWPP.

** - I had no role or say in the EWPP and am just observing.

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 11:57:37

I have a suggestion for the major clans next set.

Ask the admin to take down the stickied EWPP thread and substitute a short announcement. It will say that the major clans have agreed not to war each other during the first four weeks of the set and any major clan which launches a FS on another major clan during that time will be gang banged by all the rest.

Edited By: Furious999 on Oct 30th 2014, 12:22:22
See Original Post

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 12:04:22

(smh) your nuts dude
HT

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 12:41:53

Lol furious, you're such a tool. The moment this whole thing started, you made a post calling on all the signatories to enforce the pact. Then when we do, you say it's a bad thing? Make up your mind.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 12:43:07

Originally posted by Furious999:
I have a suggestion for the major clans next set.

Ask the admin to take down the stickied EWPP thread and substitute a short announcement. It will say that the major clans have agreed not to war each other during the first four weeks of the set and any major clan which launches a FS on another major clan during that time will be gang banged by all the rest.

That was the plan, but there were fears that people would try to fluff with loopholes by making new tags, or smaller tags, and hitting someone. I find this unlikely to happen, but we're all paranoid.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 14:25:03

What i don't understand is how it is that this person galleri, who seemingly doesn't play anymore (?), is just as fired up and argumentative as anyone else.

You can make your point about the state of affairs in this game driving people away by staying away.

I have nothing else to add here!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2014, 15:04:41

agreed, galli
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 15:24:32

A plain and simple announcement leaves the signatories to use their own good sense about whether someone should be gang banged or not.

If someone tries some stunt it will be seen through and the others will take the action their self interest dictates.

The way to create loopholes is to put together some complex, legalistic looking thing such as has been done this set.

I can't iMagine that anyone wanted the trouble of mounting a demonstration against iMag. The netters taking part in the kill run certainly didn't, especially the techers. The only thing making the absurd action necessary is the over elaborated form you have all chosen for your Pact.

There is plenty of time to consider this point before next set. FDF has led so far. Maybe he can chew on the point. If he thinks the EWPP as it stands is great then no change needed. If, as I suspect, he regrets the iMag fiasco then he might use his energy and drive to get a change made.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 15:39:11

Originally posted by galleri:
LMAFO.
Another reason I left. First you say iMag and Danger are signed in the EWPP. Next you say they violated some clause in this server wide pact.
So basically you all created this because first you say it prevents early wars. In reality you really created it so you could gangbang someone and not feel bad about yourselves for doing it. And you also made it so you kick off clans that didn't sign the pact or you didn't "invite" to a skype convo.
I forgot who said it another thread...good luck bringing new players to the game and continue to watch the decline of the player base of this server and the game. Go ahead and continue to coddle yourself with the thought that early wars push out people. Not saying they didn't...but this will add to it.

In the meantime this thread comes from the guy that lied to LCN telling them that iMag was in agreement and signed something for a friendly and got iMag FS'd and never apologized and now pulls this bullfluff.
What a laugh.

This was proposed mainly by myself and Colonel Chaos, and has been readily accepted by the biggest warring alliances on the server.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 15:40:14

Originally posted by Furious999:
A plain and simple announcement leaves the signatories to use their own good sense about whether someone should be gang banged or not.

If someone tries some stunt it will be seen through and the others will take the action their self interest dictates.

The way to create loopholes is to put together some complex, legalistic looking thing such as has been done this set.

I can't iMagine that anyone wanted the trouble of mounting a demonstration against iMag. The netters taking part in the kill run certainly didn't, especially the techers. The only thing making the absurd action necessary is the over elaborated form you have all chosen for your Pact.

There is plenty of time to consider this point before next set. FDF has led so far. Maybe he can chew on the point. If he thinks the EWPP as it stands is great then no change needed. If, as I suspect, he regrets the iMag fiasco then he might use his energy and drive to get a change made.

This is a fairly unanimous decision from the majority of the alliances on the server: Sol, MD, Sof, Laf, Rage, Evo, PDM, Lcn and TPA.

Omega and Rival are also represented in the same chat.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2014, 17:38:00

Originally posted by tellarion:
LMAFO.

What a laugh.

This was proposed mainly by myself and Colonel Chaos, and has been readily accepted by the biggest warring alliances on the server.

I understand that Tella, but please see my other post a few post below it :) And hi Tella.

Buttman I get that way. I am female. We get fired up :P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2014, 17:41:11

Question: if OMA is a "spam tag" at 6 members why isn't iMag a "spam tag" at 7 members?

In previous posts you do not recognize OMA as legit however when iMag does something you enforce the pact? Should the pact not act in the same manner for everyone on the server (as the pact indicates) or is it going to be used at someones discretion?

The pact states:
"This resolution is enforcable by every signed member against all alliances in game, regardless of signing."

-- This includes OMA and iMag

Futhermore it defines:
"--5+ landgrabs by any country on a single tag within 48 hours*"

"* - mutual landtrading and retals are exempt from this definition"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So which is it. Is this pact enforceable to everyone in the server, regardless of signing (which is what it says btw), or does it only apply when select members want it to?

Edited By: Requiem on Oct 30th 2014, 17:46:39
See Original Post

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 17:48:57

Im Headbanger and Im president of Imag.

YOU ARE ALSO LYING

As for Danger. Yes we did FS them.

THIS PART APPEARS TO BE TRUE

But for the last 2 sets as we retaled Danger we get crappy messages telling us not to retal them or we would be dealt with by them and their allies.

YOU ARE LYING. WE DON'T HAVE AND HAVE NEVER HAD FORMAL ALLIES, ASIDE FROM GIVING EVERY ALLIANCE, INCLUDING IMAG, A NON-EXPLOSION PACT.

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...magnum&warreport=Show

NOT ONLY DID YOU NEVER "RETAL" THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! LAST RESET, THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! NEVER ONCE ATTACKED ANY MEMBER OF IMAG. BUT YOU DID MENTION IT WAS FOR THE LAST TWO RESETS SO MAYBE......

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...magnum&warreport=Show

NOPE. IT APPEARS THAT EVEN WHEN WE GO BACK 2 RESETS, YOUR CLAIMS STILL PROVE TO BE LIES.

I'M NOT GOING TO BOTHER LOOKING UP EVERY RESET WE'VE EVER PARTICIPATED IN, ESPECIALLY FOR A GAME WHICH I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE PLAYING (AT LEAST FOR A TIME). HOWEVER, I'M 99% CERTAIN THAT WE HAVE NEVER IN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY EVER MADE A SINGLE ATTACK ON AN IMAG MEMBER ASIDE FROM A RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE (AND I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER ONE OF THOSE)

YOU ARE LYING. I DON'T KNOW WHY I CARE, BUT I DO. IF YOU WANT TO KILL AN ALLIANCE WITH ONLY 3 MEMBERS (AND WITH ONLY BILL AND JOE ACTIVELY PLAYING) AT LEAST HAVE THE INTEGRITY TO ADMIT WHY YOU'RE DOING IT. DON'T MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT THE CONDUCT OF THE SMALLER ALLIANCE WHICH YOU DECIDED TO USE FOR TARGET PRACTICE.

YOU ARE LYING

SAM

mueller Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 18:33:04

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 18:36:59

" I swear by Zeus, Gaia, Helios, Poseidon and all the gods and goddesses. I will abide by the common peace and I will neither break the agreement with Philip, nor take up arms on land or sea, harming any of those abiding by the oaths. Nor shall I take any city, or fortress, nor harbour by craft or contrivance, with intent of war against the participants of the war. Nor shall I depose the kingship of Philip or his descendants, nor the constitutions existing in each state, when they swore the oaths of the peace. Nor shall I do anything contrary to these agreements, nor shall I allow anyone else as far as possible. But if anyone does commit any breach of the treaty, I shall go in support as called by those who need and I shall fight the transgressors of the common peace, as decided (by the council) and called on by the hegemon and I shall not abandon-------"

mueller Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 18:44:36

It is a treaty Philip II of Macedonia imposed on the Greek states as a conqueror. It served only to legitimize the rule of Macedonia over, formerly free, Greek cities.

The oath was made by the Greeks, saying they will not "depose the kingship of Philip or his descendants" meaning its effectively a capitulation.

aponic Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 19:37:11

I don't personally give a shot that two non-signing alliances war. This could be fixed imo in future versions of the ewpp
SOF
Cerevisi

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 19:56:27

Tella nothing really personal, but you and Chaos what cant handle war? So you come up with the gangbang pact?

Might as well not have any fa folks. fluff all yas got to do is start farming someone, they get tired of it. they hit you, than 8 other alliances kills the poor slob that was being farmed. What kind of stupid fluff is that.

All ya did was make it so that the alliances that signed the pact can farm to their delight, anyone fights back they get gangbanged. wow, sounds like you folks can only play when you have all the leverage. I kinda thought at least you were good enuff to make decent countries and b able to handle yourself, but obviously you feel the need to b protected by the other major alliances.

pretty sad state of affairs if you ask me, and I did.
HT

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 30th 2014, 19:57:26

What is even better is the World Sever Police here. Neither DANGER nor iMag are listed for signing...but all these other clans get decide what to do for them? lol I don't see DANGER here saying anything about they agree to this.

I'M SORRY GALLERI, BUT I WAS APPROACHED ABOUT THIS ON THE DAY THAT THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! WAS ASSAULTED, AND DID AGREE THAT I WOULD FIND IT "HIGHLY AMUSING" IF IMAGNUM WERE TO BE FOUND IN VIOLATION OF THE EWPP.

I'VE CONSIDERED YOU A FRIEND SINCE RETURNING TO THE GAME, AND I HOPE YOUR OPINION OF ME WILL NOT CHANGE OVER THIS INCIDENT. MY BROTHER AND MY FRIEND EACH HAD THEIR COUNTRY KILLED FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER. SO YES, I DO AGREE WITH THOSE WHO KILLED THEM GETTING A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

SAM

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 30th 2014, 21:14:42

[quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 33828; 613488]

I'M SORRY GALLERI, BUT I WAS APPROACHED ABOUT THIS ON THE DAY THAT THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! WAS ASSAULTED, AND DID AGREE THAT I WOULD FIND IT "HIGHLY AMUSING" IF IMAGNUM WERE TO BE FOUND IN VIOLATION OF THE EWPP.

I'VE CONSIDERED YOU A FRIEND SINCE RETURNING TO THE GAME, AND I HOPE YOUR OPINION OF ME WILL NOT CHANGE OVER THIS INCIDENT. MY BROTHER AND MY FRIEND EACH HAD THEIR COUNTRY KILLED FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER. SO YES, I DO AGREE WITH THOSE WHO KILLED THEM GETTING A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

SAM [/quote]
So you are not playing, but making decisions?? I might as well be the president of iMag since I am not playing and start doing the pacting and authing retals....right? Makes awesome sense. lol I am just pointing out some flaws in all this and how people have contradicted themselves over the last few years.
P.S. I still respect you too

Edited By: galleri on Oct 30th 2014, 21:19:33