Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 2:21:01

Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 2:35:17

"Next: UFOs on Mars not far-fetched anymore: NASA chief reveals agency take..."

with sources like that who needs facts.

that said, Saddam did have WMDs at one point, because he used them on the kurds. if he had them when we invaded, who knows. that article isnt one i would use in any debate though. you need to stop using these sites man. you look like a tin foiler.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2014, 2:45:41

What fordy said

/tin foil hat on

THERE'S THE EVIDENCE RIGHT THERE!!!

/tin foil hat off

Carry on....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 3:19:07

*looks left, looks right* * Nobodies looking...nobodies looking *Takes off tinfoil hat and hides underneath the bed*

I don't wear tinfoil hats!!!!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Heston Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 5:02:51

Thanks obama!

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 8:37:05

This has been public knowledge since the mid aughts. The ny times reporting on it yesterday just means they have been irresponsible since then. Mustard gas, sarin gas, etc. were always part of the arsenal there and were in fact used against us. This is not news.

En4cer Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 8:52:24

Bonus

EL Rapy

Oct 16th 2014, 10:57:55

obama for president

Marshal Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 13:33:06

Originally posted by Heston:
Thanks obama!

actually thx reagan and bushes.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 17th 2014, 13:28:28

is there anybody on Mars who is qualified to properly identify whatever the heck is flying around over there? if there is, then they probably trying to figure out why we keep shooting billions of dollars worth of space junk at them... yah. i don't care about the WMDs that Saddam shipped to Syria.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

aponic Game profile

Oct 17th 2014, 15:14:44

Originally posted by mrford:

that said, Saddam did have WMDs at one point, because he used them on the kurds. if he had them when we invaded, who knows. that article isnt one i would use in any debate though. you need to stop using these sites man. you look like a tin foiler.

He had them because we supplied them to him in the 80's to defend against a possible coup supported by Iran. Go US -- world's largest arms dealer!
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Oct 17th 2014, 15:23:30

Yeah, I mean it ain't like France gave him a nuclear reactor or anything. The US is the only country with foreign policy mistakes!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 17th 2014, 18:00:47

Originally posted by aponic:
Originally posted by mrford:

He had them because we supplied them to him in the 80's to defend against a possible coup supported by Iran. Go US -- world's largest arms dealer!

Woohoo! pffft. try telling the idiots that they don't need to buy weapons in order to solve their moronic problems. if the idiots are stupid enough to buy crack, then they be stupid enough to die from it. and I'll wipe out any potential humanitarian response by making you mull over the fact that everything that you has to die for you to get the benefit from it. bah. i like Neener, Neener, Neener much better.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Garry Owen Game profile

Oct 20th 2014, 20:30:53

Actually they tried a very bad deployment of chemical agent during the actual war, at the 'black line'.

A troop of US tankers were approaching the black line and saw Iraqi soldiers in full MOPP gear dragging stuff out like some kind of obstacles. Being good tankers they knew those Iraqis were up to no good, and the best solution to an Iraqi causing trouble came in 120mm.

What they were trying to do -- and could easily have done successfully given more time -- was to bring a lot of 55gal drums of pesticide (note: pesticide is a type of nerve gas - fatal in the right concentration and debilitating in much smaller quantity) and position them along the US route of advance. Then as US forces got to the area the Iraqi artillery would pound the position, aerosolizing a lot and contaminating a lot of area. This would have set off every chemical detector for miles and been attributed to Iraqi artillery firing chemical warheads.

Would that have killed a lot of Americans (or Iraqi's in the area for that matter)? Probably not. Would have made many sick and more importantly set off every chemical detector for miles and dramatically changed how we were attacking, perhaps even stopped the attack on bagdad.

Anyway, Yes Iraq had a weapons of mass destruction program. But no, it was not as advanced or active as THE WORLD thought (Russian, French, UK, US etc... intelligence agencies all agreed).

major Game profile

Oct 20th 2014, 22:08:07

blid

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2014, 22:34:30

they found caches of old rotting chemical weapons made by the USA and left over from the iraq-iran war.

that's not a "win" for the bush admin's justification for war (that saddam was developing WMD).
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Schilling Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 0:48:42

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
Actually they tried a very bad deployment of chemical agent during the actual war, at the 'black line'.

A troop of US tankers were approaching the black line and saw Iraqi soldiers in full MOPP gear dragging stuff out like some kind of obstacles. Being good tankers they knew those Iraqis were up to no good, and the best solution to an Iraqi causing trouble came in 120mm.

What they were trying to do -- and could easily have done successfully given more time -- was to bring a lot of 55gal drums of pesticide (note: pesticide is a type of nerve gas - fatal in the right concentration and debilitating in much smaller quantity) and position them along the US route of advance. Then as US forces got to the area the Iraqi artillery would pound the position, aerosolizing a lot and contaminating a lot of area. This would have set off every chemical detector for miles and been attributed to Iraqi artillery firing chemical warheads.

Would that have killed a lot of Americans (or Iraqi's in the area for that matter)? Probably not. Would have made many sick and more importantly set off every chemical detector for miles and dramatically changed how we were attacking, perhaps even stopped the attack on bagdad.

Anyway, Yes Iraq had a weapons of mass destruction program. But no, it was not as advanced or active as THE WORLD thought (Russian, French, UK, US etc... intelligence agencies all agreed).

Yep. Their WMD of choice was Raid. They didn't need a military, just the Orkin Man.

Viceroy Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 5:46:52

The Orkin Man? Dear God, with a mod on their side, they could have banned the US from the forums after deleting our country!
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

trumper Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 17:11:10

I hate those of you living in San Diego. Your weather is amazing.

Bonus.

Not joining the troll-bait on the great Iraq war discussion round 98

Hawkster Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 18:53:02

I could tell some interesting stories during that conflict .. but that is all they would be is stories as I can neither confirm nor deny anything officially ;)

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2014, 20:03:53

yes, Syko_Killa

they were from both Iraq and Syria, and a load hidden away over the last 20 something years
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Stryke Game profile

Oct 22nd 2014, 11:42:56

What most people forget is that this is probably the same WMDs Bush Sr., Rumsfeld and the CIA gave Saddam back during the Iran-Iraq 1980-88 War.

http://www.counterpunch.org/...am-with-chemical-weapons/

Edited By: Stryke on Oct 22nd 2014, 11:51:43
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff