Verified:

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2014, 0:18:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX-7BlRc_a0

whatever the arguement you had with anyone else, CC takes it kinda personal ... scream quietly please
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

daspheebsie Game profile

Oct 19th 2014, 0:18:56

Enjoy m'dear!
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2014, 4:13:01

where you been? I dow-ed 2 days ago, I have just been too lazy to fs until tonight

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 19th 2014, 4:19:17

Giving you a chance to forget the stupid. See it didn't work.
Your base is mine!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2014, 4:36:34

you kept farming me, there was no alternative.

I AM NastyMUF

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2014, 4:42:40

who is Akula? Did you have another name in E2025?

Beavis

Oct 19th 2014, 4:47:34

Heston Game profile

Oct 19th 2014, 5:01:12

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Donny Game profile

Oct 19th 2014, 6:42:16

welll ifyour dumb ass didnt threaten us when we were trying to make fluff right u wouldnt have gotten farmed after that first time. for the rest of the reset. now you can fck yourself. :D
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Oct 19th 2014, 8:04:16

Hahahaha
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2014, 13:50:41

Originally posted by Donny:
welll ifyour dumb ass didnt threaten us when we were trying to make fluff right u wouldnt have gotten farmed after that first time. for the rest of the reset. now you can fck yourself. :D

Just following the rules. 1:1 2:1 kill. I'll leave you boys alone for the rest of the set after I tag kill.

Btw during the last kills on me, I was busy getting high and fluffing a local crack whore. I am not complaining about the losses.

What were you doing?

Hawkster Game profile

Oct 19th 2014, 14:45:31

You know, I did feel kinda sorry and bad for you. That was til of all the countries in CC that you had to pick first to hit. Now I know better as obviously you have double standards.
So did you pick countries that were aggressively attacking others and/or yours? No
Did you pick countries that were completely minding their own business without doing a single attack all set so far? Yes

Even worse, I only had 6 countries, why couldnt you have picked someone that had full 16. So yea I am going to complain. Plus you were complaining about your losses prior, so dont try and give that double standard either, as I am smart enough to know better know. Not sure what I am going to do with only 3 countries for our coming up war as I really doubt I can get 3 more ready in time for that.

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2014, 14:58:02

all this kid wants to do is fluff and yell LOOK AT MEEEEEE

he was offered a solution, he chose to be a child. he will die for those decisions. hopefully he makes better ones next time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2014, 15:10:46

exactly

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 19th 2014, 15:52:42

hardly, what a crock of fluff your yall trying to spew out. What kinda fluffing morons you think we are. And don't bother to reply, your too stupid to argue with.
HT

mrford Game profile

Oct 19th 2014, 16:21:52

You are clearly the superior intellect here with a responce like that lol.

"You so stupid because you stupid and I won't justify my viewpoint because you stupid"

Classic full retard mode.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KeTcHuP Game profile

Oct 19th 2014, 16:23:53

Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Oct 19th 2014, 20:48:40

Originally posted by Hawkster:
You know, I did feel kinda sorry and bad for you. That was til of all the countries in CC that you had to pick first to hit. Now I know better as obviously you have double standards.
So did you pick countries that were aggressively attacking others and/or yours? No
Did you pick countries that were completely minding their own business without doing a single attack all set so far? Yes

Even worse, I only had 6 countries, why couldnt you have picked someone that had full 16. So yea I am going to complain. Plus you were complaining about your losses prior, so dont try and give that double standard either, as I am smart enough to know better know. Not sure what I am going to do with only 3 countries for our coming up war as I really doubt I can get 3 more ready in time for that.

This is because his smegma's countries were such pieces of crap, there was little he could hit.
Your base is mine!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2014, 22:31:33

Very true.

I did feel bad about selecting those targets. But after i spied the real offenders, they were out of my range so I had to settle for targets in cc that i could. Hit.

Apologies to you but i just could not sit back and be farmed all set. I had to do something. And that was declare on the whole clan.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 20th 2014, 2:24:38

Yes your finally right for once Ford, I am the superior intellect here. Let me go look that one up. B right back.
HT

Oct 20th 2014, 2:45:06

/me tries to remember when HT was releavent to FFA. Still thinking...still thinking. Nope nothing rings a bell.
Your base is mine!

Donny Game profile

Oct 20th 2014, 12:42:25

HT is a smuck.
ICQ-105967052

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 20th 2014, 12:47:24

Feel the love. Love is in abundance here.

Oh and Raging Hemorrhoids, its irrelevant. Websters really does exist.

Better a scmuck than what you are Donna.

Yall just butthurt cause you showed the might is right card, again. One of these days that card is gonna blow up in your face.

Sooner the better as far as Im concerned.
HT

mrford Game profile

Oct 20th 2014, 13:37:42

You are delusional if you think this situation was handled poorly by just CC amd not smegma as well.

Take your butthurt elsewhere nub. There is no room for your mediocrity here.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 20th 2014, 14:02:40

blah blah blah
HT

BlueCow

Oct 20th 2014, 14:04:18

well to be honest smega does have a point about double standards.... clans will farm other people but once they get hit 3 times they scream about it.... hell after two hits they would do a kill run on an untagged 1 man tag.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 20th 2014, 14:05:37

+1 for the cow
HT

Donny Game profile

Oct 20th 2014, 14:34:36

BlueCow- Very true. that's the risk you run with 1 man tags. FFA is about strength in #s.

the fact that remains.

i handled myself WELL and i did everything i could practically begged him to let me fix the situation. give 4 or 5 options to rectify .

Can't fix stupid.

ICQ-105967052

Oct 20th 2014, 15:39:57

Originally posted by BlueCow:
well to be honest smega does have a point about double standards.... clans will farm other people but once they get hit 3 times they scream about it.... hell after two hits they would do a kill run on an untagged 1 man tag.

True, but I don't run all-jetter dicts. We try to respect one-man tags that want to play solo, but this wasn't the case here. I/CC will be farming those every time we see them. There is nothing good that can come from those builds to anyone in the server.
Your base is mine!

BlueCow

Oct 20th 2014, 20:36:35

Originally posted by Raging Budda:

True, but I don't run all-jetter dicts. We try to respect one-man tags that want to play solo, but this wasn't the case here. I/CC will be farming those every time we see them. There is nothing good that can come from those builds to anyone in the server.

I understand that as I understand most clans bottom feed these countries... but when these countries top feed another country near their net they are killed off
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2014, 20:45:30

Originally posted by Home Turf:
Yes your finally right for once Ford, I am the superior intellect here. Let me go look that one up. B right back.

This is the ultimate oxymoron, helltard intelligent....

ROFLMFAO
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Oct 20th 2014, 21:23:04

Originally posted by Raging Budda:

I understand that as I understand most clans bottom feed these countries... but when these countries top feed another country near their net they are killed off

Can't remember the last time someone tried to topfeed CC. I can't speak for the actions of other major clans.
Your base is mine!

Stryke Game profile

Oct 21st 2014, 9:23:27

Don't you mean undeclared one man tag? Because they cannot be an untagged one man tag if they don't have a tag. ;)
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

BlueCow

Oct 21st 2014, 18:29:50

thank you stryke :)
Slagpit

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2014, 13:26:18

Doesn't matter.

1:1, 2:1, kill.

I did. Not effectively but I will continue to stand by the policy.

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2014, 15:11:57

You can't enforce that policy worth a fluff. I don't know why you keep repeating it. No one gives a fluff anymore. You blew your chance to be in a fairly large war, do better next time. Or dont. But don't pretend you are anything other than a suicider.

However I suspect you keep posting on this matter because in fact you just wanted attention, and fading from FFA drama is killing you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 22nd 2014, 16:20:35

Really

hrmmmmm perhaps, just perhaps..... naaaaaa I couldnt get that lucky
HT

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2014, 19:18:21

Originally posted by mrford:
You can't enforce that policy worth a fluff. I don't know why you keep repeating it. No one gives a fluff anymore. You blew your chance to be in a fairly large war, do better next time. Or dont. But don't pretend you are anything other than a suicider.

However I suspect you keep posting on this matter because in fact you just wanted attention, and fading from FFA drama is killing you.

Now that was funny.

I also said my boys were not large enough or well engineered to enforce it.

And how can I be a suicider when I Dow-ed on you and gave you 48 hours notice before my fs?

You silly rabbit. Trix are for kids.

Heston Game profile

Oct 22nd 2014, 19:23:13

Now for the moral victory!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2014, 19:26:38

You are a suicider because reps and a solunion were offered and you declined and "declared war" knowing you would be dead quickly. Not only that, but you hit countroes that didnt hit you. That is the very definition of a suicider.

Tell yourself whatever you want. You had a way out. You chose to suicide. But then again you probably wanted too anyways. It is why people play solo right? Hoping someone farms them so they can flip out.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2014, 20:05:30

Actually if you stop and read, you will see that i very openly and politely asked to be included with who ever it was you were going to war against.

And yes it was bad form to kill a country that did not farm me. I did the ops, saw that my country were not strong enough to retal. And I was not going to bother.

Unfortunately after a second unprovoked round of farming, I only had two choices. Bend over and take it or declare war on the entire clan, so that I could at least stand on principle.
I even gave you plenty of time and warning to kill me off first. Hardly the actions of a suicider.

But as the bully, you will continue to paint it any way you wish.

Carry on.

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2014, 20:31:09

You were offered reps. Period. All you are doing now is rationalizing your temper tantrum.

And you didn't ask fluff other than post on the forums. Regardless both CC and Chaos told you to join chaos and take the reps. Revision is history I suppose. But don't pretend that you are fooling any of us with your woe is me victim plight here.

Edit: you are sitting there acting like you sent an ingame to every country that you were that tag and you just wanted to net. You buried your declaration in someone else's thread. Donny farmed a string of ZERO defense dicts, and that is his fault? Lol you don't solo tag much do you? Zero defense?

Even then, reps were offered and you were urged to join chaos for the war. I don't know why you refused that, but regardless, you were faed again. Doubtful it was purpousful, or maybe they got tired of you moaning and threatening CC, who knows. You suicided if for any definition other than you refused diplomatic solutions to the problem and let it escalate further, then killed someone not even running a full string. You had your out, stop acting like you didn't and are some sort of martyr for the solo tags.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 22nd 2014, 20:43:35
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2014, 20:49:40

Oh, and I don't want it to come across as me being mad that you suicided. I think suiciders are tards, but that is your right. My beef is you keep playing this victim card when CC made efforts to correct the injustice multiple times and you refused.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2014, 21:14:27

You get funnier by the hour.

First off the reps were not acceptable. Not into table scraps.
Now that bit about a netter in a war set not expecting to be hit? Lol

I think my favorite joke is expecting personal messages to every clan. I posted where I was asked to post.

Martyr? No 144 virgins in my future. This was about me and no one else. I considered all my options and decided that declaring war was the best one.

KCCO ford.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 22nd 2014, 21:17:02
See Original Post

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 22nd 2014, 21:18:09

It's time to bring back a classic.

http://tancast.com/...guing_on_the_internet.jpg

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2014, 21:27:19

Originally posted by smegma:
No 144 virgins in my future

there may be that many players left in the game at the moment, or not ... out of those, perhaps a few that haven't yet been violated yet :/

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2014, 2:01:33

Rofl. Well played.

Edited By: smegma on Oct 23rd 2014, 2:04:12
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2014, 2:27:54

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
It's time to bring back a classic.

http://tancast.com/...guing_on_the_internet.jpg

ROFLMFAO
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!