Verified:

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 0:27:25

Note these rankings reflect alliance of 48 or more countries as of last reset. Not an insult to 1 or 2 man tags, but there is not enough info to accurately put in a ranking in my opinion.

1. ICD -> Been a while since their war talents have been tested, but knowing the people over there, they are still a very capable, and importantly a large alliance. 73 out of 277 (26.3%) made the top 150, with 46 out of 277 (16.7%) making the top 100. Even with their size, they put up a larger percentage of ICD in the top 100 than TKO did, and that is what gives ICD the winning margin to me. Plus it never hurts to be big memberwise come war time. Note: ICD also had spots 101-106 giving them more than half of the top 106 countries last set and 18.8% of them in the top 106.
Impressive.

2a. TKO -> Consistency is fleeting in this game, but TKO does it set after set. While some my question there warring prowess, good netters make good war countries with a few modifications. They placed 37 countries (30% of TKO) in the top 150 last set and 17 in the top 100 (13.7%) The reason they don't HAVE to war is good leadership and good FA work. That should never be underestimated.

2b. CC -> They probably have 2-4 of the current top 10-12 all-around players in the game, and 3 of the top 5 warring players. I question the top-end netting ability outside of the top core of the clan though, but pound for pound the best fighters on the server. Really hard to compare TKO/CC, so I really couldn’t break the tie here.

4 NBK -> Things start getting murky here, but I have to go with NBK here. The vets still playing there are as good as it gets, and tough to ignore. They have been here since the beginning of the earthempires era and far before that as well, that is something to be respected. Plus you can’t ignore,the potential of the players taking some time off. When push comes to shove, they will still be a tough fight.

5. Chaos -> If there is an alliance that can step up and make some noise, Chaos is the one. Dealt with untagged suic-arse-holes last set for a bit, but given the relative new-ness of players (outside of mob of course), the ceiling is high here for Chaos provided the group can stay cohesive and organized.

6. IMP -> After a brief break, IMP is back with a solid member count in this age in FFA. Most important, they have an anchor that can build solid countries (retals/breaking purposes) and enough of a memberbase to cause headaches to almost anyone.

7. PANLV -> Where are the numbers? Even in a "netting clan" in a netting set, not one country in the top 50, but did manage 15/16 of one string in the top 100.

8. TITTIES -> New kids on the block. First set after the mistake that was set Apr - August. Put up some promising netting numbers, but mainly due to one person.

Go ahead and debate away, I am sure there are serveral more angles to view alliances than what I used. Though don't spend more than 30 min thinking about it, that is about how long it took me to think/write about this.
Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 2:22:16

TITTIES should be higher because boobs
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 2:26:16

Also, it is really sad how short this list is :(
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 4:34:19

yeah their should be more clans over here
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Bigwiggle Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 5:34:34

I'll take #7 .. we've lost a few very good netters sadly
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Link Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 5:38:43

Originally posted by mrford:
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 7th 2014, 13:34:17

Even with their size, they put up a larger percentage of ICD in the top 100 than TKO did,

kinda hard for tko to put any icd in the t100. apart from fa :p

Dragon Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 16:26:33

Originally posted by mrford:

+10

Stryke Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 18:54:47

Never mind the fact that he skipped #3 on that list... unless #2b is supposed to be #3. :P
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 7th 2014, 18:55:52

a tie for second place means that you don't technically *have* a third place. were there to be a tiebreaker, one would take third.

Stryke Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 19:01:04

Well, to be fair this game lost my attention sometime around the second week of last month.

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Dragon Game profile

Oct 7th 2014, 20:40:09

It ALWAYS loses your attention. LOL

Oct 8th 2014, 0:05:31

Looks like no one has any serious objections, though forum rankings really don't mean much. Trying to genenrate talk, that was all.
Your base is mine!

Xninja Game profile

Oct 8th 2014, 9:51:31

Chaos has every intention of climbing your personal ranking ladder! :)

My personal goal is to match ICD membership, CC warring ability and NBK's hate factor :p

This is just my dream :p.

In a real look though, we are keeping consistent members, our war abilities have been improving and well... just look threw the forums... we become pretty hated by a few haters :p

So all in all, we on the right track Chaos! :)

Thank you <3
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Twain Game profile

Oct 8th 2014, 16:04:13

RB: Thanks for doing rankings. Sometimes it can be thankless and people fluff about them (although no one seems to be too pissed at you, so well done!).

Sucks that PANLV has fallen that far, but interest in the game wanes for all of us and schedules get busy. Seems like for our core players (myself included, as I haven't played a full set for probably over a year) that we've all fallen away from the game at around the same time. Perhaps we can get a few of the big players back in another set or two and put together a set to get us back on top, even if only for a set.

I'd be confident if we had all our core players back in the same set that we would at least be fighting with TKO and ICD for the top spot.

Oct 8th 2014, 18:10:28

Not too long ago, PAN would have been up there. IN today's world, all it takes is a couple of great/awesome players to take some time off for an alliance to fall off dramatically. But those that fall quickly, can just as easily regain what was lost.
Your base is mine!

Stryke Game profile

Oct 8th 2014, 18:10:49

Originally posted by Dragon:
It ALWAYS loses your attention. LOL

That never used to be a problem until I just got burned out on this game, I figure it will be a while until whatever it is prompts me to play again.

a.k.a. NightShade

Dragon Game profile

Oct 8th 2014, 23:25:22

I should rejoin PANLV. I could be incentive to not suck as hard as me.

Twain Game profile

Oct 9th 2014, 0:18:52

I'm sadly out at least one more set. My current gig teaching at my school has me teaching a Broadcast Media class, and a big part of the program is doing sports broadcasting for our soccer and football teams. Once those sports finish up, my life becomes easy in comparison.

I'm actually kind of feeling the tug to come back to the game though. I think I could find myself coming back for another stint come the first of the year.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Oct 9th 2014, 3:44:12

How bout them cardinals twain
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Twain Game profile

Oct 9th 2014, 12:03:45

I do love them taking down Hollywood, but if experience is the key narrative this year, the only other team that has anywhere near what the Cardinals have is the team they're facing.

And it may just be the small sample size of a three-game series, but the Orioles as a WS team to beat scare the crap out of me, as they pounded this fluff out of StL in early August (iirc).

If they make the Series though, it'll be an interesting storyline either way though, becuase it'll either be the former St. Louis Browns vs the St. Louis Cardinals OR it'll be a rematch of the I-70 series in 1985. If that happens, the Don Denkinger references are gonna fly.

BlueCow

Oct 9th 2014, 16:47:24

Chaos is ranked to high
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Herr_England Game profile

Oct 9th 2014, 17:12:39

I'm joining Chaos.
Herr England
BSS Minister of Agriculture
AIM:Herr England

~ Blood Soaked Skulls ~

Oct 9th 2014, 20:20:42

Originally posted by BlueCow:
Chaos is ranked to high

Guess someone had to make a post like this. :D
Your base is mine!

Xninja Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 16:25:42

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Originally posted by BlueCow:
Chaos is ranked to high

Guess someone had to make a post like this. :D

Someone who is chaos... BC the pankster...
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Tiny Terror

Oct 14th 2014, 17:32:41

Lmfao