Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 0:31:47

I don't see the point in continuing the war. You don't admit defeat for pride, that i understand. However the flip side is they are farming you for all your land which to me is more embarrassing.

I think the grudge has to end now, seriously its getting old. This is a war TEXT game, you all warred and it's over. Can we let this be finally finished and we can all get back to having fun and warring each other? It shouldn't be personal if two clans war. Lets get a round robin happening? So opponents are automatically picked, and once foes are forced to join together on the virtual battlefield?

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 1:23:32

stfu nub
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 2:11:33

Originally posted by mrford:
stfu nub
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Warbunny Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 2:26:59

hmm

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 2:43:18

Seconded, boring!

Arkuss Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 2:45:27

Automatically picked? ...... I think you should go play this game :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQfXKib-aFk

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 2:59:41

Haha
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Raging Budda Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 3:36:22

Those who started the war are losing it, their own fault.
Your base is mine!

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 5:20:29

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
stfu nub

Neil30 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 5:31:38

who takes it personally? its just fun to have people to kill. :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 5:36:09

Originally posted by mrcuban:
I don't see the point in continuing the war. You don't admit defeat for pride, that i understand. However the flip side is they are farming you for all your land which to me is more embarrassing.

I think the grudge has to end now, seriously its getting old. This is a war TEXT game, you all warred and it's over. Can we let this be finally finished and we can all get back to having fun and warring each other? It shouldn't be personal if two clans war. Lets get a round robin happening? So opponents are automatically picked, and once foes are forced to join together on the virtual battlefield?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlDo-T5rHLk
Do as I say, not as I do.

locket Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 6:00:49

Originally posted by Raging Budda:

And they won for the two years previous so the fluffiness of the winning side is kind of funny to watch really.

Link Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 7:15:59

i want no end
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Bentsauce Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 7:20:13

can someone please tell me how it is you can kill people? I can not find anything on the guide or in this forum pertaining to deaths

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 7:32:08

Originally posted by Bentsauce:
can someone please tell me how it is you can kill people? I can not find anything on the guide or in this forum pertaining to deaths

KILLING A COUNTRY IS ONLY REALISTICALLY POSSIBLE WHEN SEVERAL COUNTRIES WORK TOGETHER. IN ORDER TO KILL A COUNTRY, ALL OF IT'S POPULATION MUST BE KILLED (VIA GUERILLA STRIKES, BOMBING RUNS OR CHEMICAL ROCKETS), OR ALL OF IT'S ACRES DESTROYED (VIA LAND GRABS OR NUCLEAR STRIKES)

IN MOST CASES, THIS REQUIRES SOMEWHERE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF 200+ ATTACKS. ONE COUNTRY CANNOT DO IT ALONE (AT LEAST NOT ON THIS SERVER).

ONE EXCEPTION TO THAT IS A VERY NEW COUNTRY WITH LOW ACRES. SOMEONE WHO LEAVES PROTECTION WITH LESS THAN 500 ACRES CAN BE KILLED VERY EASILY (AND PROBABLY WILL BE)

ANOTHER CONCEIVABLE EXCEPTION WOULD BE A TYRANNY WITH A VERY HIGH AMOUNT OF WARFARE TECH AND VERY HIGH SPY/LAND RATIO. WITH ENOUGH CHEMICAL ROCKETS, THANKS TO THE TYRANT'S LOWER NUMBER OF TURNS PER ATTACK, A TYRANNY COULD POTENTIALLY PULL OFF A SOLO KILL OF A FULL-SIZED COUNTRY.

Bentsauce Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 7:43:59

thank you

melvin85 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 8:35:43

lol nonsense

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 8:38:33

Originally posted by locket:

And they won for the two years previous so the fluffiness of the winning side is kind of funny to watch really.

I only have been in one side ( switching alliances ), and my side won about 5 wars in those 2 years you mentioned. 2 times i net.
I`ve been in Sol when it moped Sof 1:1. I`ve fought other alliances than Sof/Laf block and won(TPA/RIVAL combo). This set server war was won in less than ->72 hours<-(!?!?!?!) when the numbers were ~210 vs ~190 with 190 having the FS. Both Sof 75 & 80 celebration sets were looses for them.

The only wars your side won in the last 2 years were when your leaders hacked fluff, or the numbers were 150 vs 100 with the 150 getting the FS. I remember a MD FS on Sof when Sof called laf into a 2:1 member ratio war. Those are the ways you win - and please notice our way to win. You will find a big difference there. That is the difference that really hurts :).

K? Thx... Now Stfu and go back to find RD and Hanlong/TC more excuses...

Edited By: Alin on Sep 3rd 2014, 8:50:06

M m i x X Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 10:17:20

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
stfu nub
-=(M m i x X)=-

Link Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 10:27:15

no land or no civilians = dead
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Neil30 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 10:41:06

I really hope Alin doesn't have high blood pressure......
You win some you lose some, but as long as you get to wreck countries its all good. But in regards to the OP, there are people on both sides who won't let it go so c'est la vie.
On a side note, xSx were pretty terrible, and while they did take hits that would otherwise have been directed towards SoF/Rage/LaF they are clearly a step below any of the other alliances involved here.

Neil30 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 10:44:46

"I remember a MD FS on Sof when Sof called laf into a 2:1 member ratio war. Those are the ways you win - and please notice our way to win. You will find a big difference there. That is the difference that really hurts :). "

In regards to the OP, people on both sides keep flaming/trolling, now a SoFer will come along and point out that last set MD could have tried to fight SoF 1v1 but they didn't and SoL could have fought LaF 1v1 but they didn't so (obviously) what Alin said is either a deliberate troll or (and this is scary) he actually believes it in his own head......

iNouda Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 11:52:43

Death to Netters!

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 12:10:02

Originally posted by Neil30:
"I remember a MD FS on Sof when Sof called laf into a 2:1 member ratio war. Those are the ways you win - and please notice our way to win. You will find a big difference there. That is the difference that really hurts :). "

In regards to the OP, people on both sides keep flaming/trolling, now a SoFer will come along and point out that last set MD could have tried to fight SoF 1v1 but they didn't and SoL could have fought LaF 1v1 but they didn't so (obviously) what Alin said is either a deliberate troll or (and this is scary) he actually believes it in his own head......

There is a big difference of class when it comes on: how one side wins it`s wars and how the other side does it.

But you can believe whatever you want - everyone is entitled to do that.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Sep 3rd 2014, 13:02:14

A SOLer will come around instead and say that last set SOL could have tried to fight MD 1v1 but they werent allowed to by SoF+LaF ;)
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 14:04:30

now a SoFer will come along and point out that last set MD could have tried to fight SoF 1v1 but they didn't and SoL could have fought LaF 1v1 but they didn't

I offered an arranged war with LaF... they declined. So we set up an arranged with MD. Then LaF and SoF work together and interrupt our arranged war...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

tellarion Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 14:31:50

What's the point of a ceasefire now? People sit around and do nothing for 30 days?

archaic Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 14:47:04

stfu nub
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Marshal Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 15:05:56

what others have said, no end for war.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Ruthie

Sep 3rd 2014, 15:09:49

Originally posted by mrcuban:

And do what till the new reset starts, netgain? lol

no thanks
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Neil30 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 15:11:22

Exactly LittleItaly, it just goes on and on.

I have no delusions of grander! ;)

To say anyone is the good guys is just laughable, its a game, people on both sides take it too seriously (i.e. the homophobic in game message I got last set to my pro-bisexual named country, classly.....).

SoF/LaF/Rage won last set and lost this set, neither war was 'fair' or 'just' but when we win you blame numbers and/or cheating and when you win you say its because we suck, and you HONESTLY can't see the hypocrisy there? Alin, You are either delusional or trolling.

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 15:18:03

There is surely no difference btw last reset war and this one! Haha!

tellarion Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 16:43:50

Yeah, no difference at all! And yet, almost every single tag in the game joined in on this war. The only truly neutral tags this set were monsters and rival. It takes a special something to piss off netting alliances like omega and icn...just saying...

aponic Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 17:28:07

Most of the posts on this thread aren't worth reading. The war was decided in the first few days. Once SOL/MD/EVO have continued the war for another 30 days they will lose one of the last two moral arguments they have held over the SOF/LAF block for the pas two years -- they will effectively be running an attrition war.

Also:
Alin, you think only one sidedly. Surely you should admit that you are as poor a commenter as those your criticize.

Tella, it would be great to hear what 'special something to piss off netting alliances like omega and icn' was done and by which alliance (SOF, Rage, or LAF). I am unaware of anything from a SOF perspective.
SOF
Cerevisi

Boltar Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 17:36:22

SoF has hit and killed ICN over retals, ive seen that myself.. and we wont go into how i feel about what SoF has done to LCN

Trife Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 18:15:54

Originally posted by aponic:
I am unaware of anything from a SOF perspective.

lelz

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 3rd 2014, 19:17:15

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by locket:

I only have been in one side ( switching alliances ), and my side won about 5 wars in those 2 years you mentioned. 2 times i net.
I`ve been in Sol when it moped Sof 1:1. I`ve fought other alliances than Sof/Laf block and won(TPA/RIVAL combo). This set server war was won in less than ->72 hours<-(!?!?!?!) when the numbers were ~210 vs ~190 with 190 having the FS. Both Sof 75 & 80 celebration sets were looses for them.

The only wars your side won in the last 2 years were when your leaders hacked fluff, or the numbers were 150 vs 100 with the 150 getting the FS. I remember a MD FS on Sof when Sof called laf into a 2:1 member ratio war. Those are the ways you win - and please notice our way to win. You will find a big difference there. That is the difference that really hurts :).

K? Thx... Now Stfu and go back to find RD and Hanlong/TC more excuses...

For someone with a good memory you were in iMag one time :P That would of put you... fluff I cannot remember that set.

Anyhow yeah everyone stfu and go war, make some love too.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Mr Fist

Developer

Sep 3rd 2014, 19:17:33

Originally posted by tellarion:
Yeah, no difference at all! And yet, almost every single tag in the game joined in on this war. The only truly neutral tags this set were monsters and rival. It takes a special something to piss off netting alliances like omega and icn...just saying...

yea, we are realllll pisssed :P

cease fire? im on my way to 40k acres m8s

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 19:30:15

and yet you wont do fluff with it

tragic

i find it comical that the plucky little alliances are bragging when they only have one clan hitting them, and that clan has a half dozen clans hitting it.

brag about something that deserves to be bragged about. nothing in this war is brag worthy, other than maybe the pacting moves by the SoL/MD bloc
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 19:39:41

and yet you wont do fluff with it

tragic

i find it comical that the plucky little alliances are bragging when they only have one clan hitting them, and that clan has a half dozen clans hitting it.

brag about something that deserves to be bragged about. nothing in this war is brag worthy, other than maybe the pacting moves by the SoL/MD bloc

The MD FS + Sol placing more hits with less than 50 members, than others with 60 and 70.
I also hate Evo because i can never find a good farm target.

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 19:41:53

and if you cant figure out why, you dont deserve to be posting on matters as such

still not brag worthy
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 19:45:30

no idea what i should figure ... But you should not try to minimize acomplishments that your alliance hardly ( almost never ) achieve.

Kinda sucks for the "best waring alliance" in the game ... HA!

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 19:54:12

Your arguments are always black and white and biased. you never take into account mitigating factors, and focus on points that help you and ignore or discredit those that dont.

That is fine, it is your style, but anyone can objectively see why the FSes were so different. Be objective for once.

I will admit SoF fluffing blew this set. But that fact doesn't make it valid to brag about MDs FS. It was better, but not brag worthy imo. Unless you are just looking for something to try to brag about to boost that self esteem. I don't know. But of that were the case u would brag about your organization and pacting, not the FSes that can't even logically be compared because of timing, goals, and preperation.

Maybe we should just agree to dissagree.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 20:34:33

Maybe. However there is 1 fact that i will keep in my mind. MD placed the best FSes EE ( earth empires / not 2025) ever saw . Both against Sof. Circumstances ? War preparation ? Political background - i care less. You had those at a point, others had those at another point.

What...eva ...

Edited By: Alin on Sep 3rd 2014, 20:37:00

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 20:40:41

And that right there is an extremely biased statment and you even confirmed that you don't care for circumstances surrounding the events, which are key factors that should be considered in ranking all time FSes.

I hope you can see why it is difficult to have an actual debate with you and why I used to just troll.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 20:52:44

You had the same circumstances surrounding the events.. and failed to acomplish what others did. Last set Sol were farms and still put up an amaizing fight. You have the same circumstances this reset and ... let`s be honest, you suck.

If you fail to see my point than this discussion is useless. You accuse me of seeing things in black and white - yet you fail to see them in other color than grey.

People like me have pointed that Sof is an average alliance. You have the proofs on the table - you fail to see it, fine, your problem. Sorry but you have been demolished in the few (close to even) wars you have fought.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 3rd 2014, 20:55:07

MEAT Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 20:54:27

Gg

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2014, 20:57:22

Ford why do you entertain these AT trolls?

timmie Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 20:57:24

Ford, your opinions are biased also so why call out alin when your views are the same:

regarding md fs this set your view is its not brag worthy / nothing special / fluffhouse.

Alin takes into account those metrics, regardless if he cares its just his opinion.

its like asking if the marketing department from ford would ever admit publically gm/holden make better cars or vise versa.

agree to disagree

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 21:03:45

That is the difference, I can admit when my side did fluffty. I don't think he can.

He reverts every discussion to a SoF vs MD thing because he is on a jihad against SoF. Once you figure this out, it is difficult to have an even remotely objective conversation. He never takes into account things like the cadence of different FSes, preperation levels, and other fluff. And because none of these stupid ward have been 1v1 for a very long time, a fact I also find silly but that is another topic for another time.

Facts like SoF not telling it's members the FS time till it was too late to have full turns, like MD having days of extra turns to use, like rage was nullified by superb pacting, laf wasn't full turns.

All these factors matter. Granted SoF was pretty much leaderless this war because everyone has fluff going on, and no one has been stepping up to run chats with skill and consistency. This is me admitting faults in my side. I don't remember saying sof was the best clan in the game recently. We need to work on fluff soon or change politically.

fluff like this matters. This war was over before it even started. It ain't just MD vs SoF all the time. You need to reset your jihad.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 3rd 2014, 21:17:35
Swagger of a Chupacabra