Verified:

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 21:15:57

I edited that post a lot from my phone if it looks full retard that's why. I need a beer, let's just go back to ignoring eachother.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

timmie Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 21:50:03

I agree, i don't try and have conversations with alin as i see his jihardness. However rather than just gic credit that sof and laf were the weaker side (for whatever reasons) and pay credit, your rather make excuses why you didn't do better.

I see it like this:

md/sol/co - we won the fight, we did great job.

sof/laf/ co- they didn't win it, we lost it for these reasons and that's why they won.

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 21:51:30

Originally posted by mrford:
That is the difference, I can admit when my side did fluffty. I don't think he can.

He reverts every discussion to a SoF vs MD thing because he is on a jihad against SoF. Once you figure this out, it is difficult to have an even remotely objective conversation. He never takes into account things like the cadence of different FSes, preperation levels, and other fluff. And because none of these stupid ward have been 1v1 for a very long time, a fact I also find silly but that is another topic for another time.

Facts like SoF not telling it's members the FS time till it was too late to have full turns, like MD having days of extra turns to use, like rage was nullified by superb pacting, laf wasn't full turns.

All these factors matter. Granted SoF was pretty much leaderless this war because everyone has fluff going on, and no one has been stepping up to run chats with skill and consistency. This is me admitting faults in my side. I don't remember saying sof was the best clan in the game recently. We need to work on fluff soon or change politically.

fluff like this matters. This war was over before it even started. It ain't just MD vs SoF all the time. You need to reset your jihad.

Pal out of all the alliances in this game your alliance had the most Fses in the EE history ( prolly close to 1st if no even 1st in all this game history ). I am pointing that, you had the same circumstances on an extended period and i am not talking only about this reset. Did you placed a 5k FS EE time? nope.

Because of your political background in the last period (ill gained, often ) the wars you have fought were uneven. Spin as much as you can but you rarely fought and won a war like Sol won ws Sof 3 resets ago. Even this so called "unbalanced" server war is 3 times more balanced than the time you called Laf or Rage on MD into 2:1(or close) members ratio wars. 190 ws 210 with 190 getting the first strike is even and should have been a long balanced war. The fight should have been not decided at this point yet - still i can barely find farming targets that are in my humanitarians range.

Furthermore - Sol have been put through farming many sets, yet they kicked back every single time. When you "achieve" farming status, your restart rate is 0.55. You have 17k hits with the FS and almost 70 members, while Sol has 23.5k with almost 50 members. Your total warhits are comparable with EVos and PDMs, aliances that are 2.5 times smaller, member wise.

So, i see the same circumstances that goes all round in the time line. I see one side over-performing the other. Agree, disagree i care less - those are facts.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 8th 2014, 6:14:48

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:00:47

You arnt even arguing the same point I am anymore. I truly hope you see that.

You are so focused on arguing with anyone in SoF you can't even see when I agree with you, and how silly it makes you look.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:07:53

You arnt even arguing the same point I am anymore. I truly hope you see that.

You are so focused on arguing with anyone in SoF you can't even see when I agree with you, and how silly it makes you look.

1 hour ago:

And that right there is an extremely biased statment and you even confirmed that you don't care for circumstances surrounding the events, which are key factors that should be considered in ranking all time FSes.

I hope you can see why it is difficult to have an actual debate with you and why I used to just troll.

Your arguments are always black and white and biased. you never take into account mitigating factors, and focus on points that help you and ignore or discredit those that dont.

That is fine, it is your style, but anyone can objectively see why the FSes were so different. Be objective for once.

I will admit SoF fluffing blew this set. But that fact doesn't make it valid to brag about MDs FS. It was better, but not brag worthy imo. Unless you are just looking for something to try to brag about to boost that self esteem. I don't know. But of that were the case u would brag about your organization and pacting, not the FSes that can't even logically be compared because of timing, goals, and preperation.

Maybe we should just agree to dissagree.

Not sure who looks silly here. As long as you don`t try to minimize others acomplishments i am fine with it. I am fine with Sof blew this set ( and i can extend that to a lot more sets ). I am not fine with "brag about MDs FS" or anything else Md/Sol/allies did , present and some performance in the past too.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 3rd 2014, 22:11:35

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:11:57

Originally posted by Alin:
Even this so called "unbalanced" server war is 3 times more balanced than the time you called Laf or Rage on MD into 2:1(or close) members ratio wars. 190 ws 210 with 190 getting the first strike is even and should have been a long balanced war. The fight should have been not decided at this point yet - still i can barely find farming targets that are in my humanitarians range.

Thus statment right here tells me why you arnt understanding why this was was over before it started and there really isn't any point in continuing to debate with a brick wall. You oversimplify everything either because you don't understand, or it suits you. I havnt decided. Go drink a beer and get over SoF. In the end it really isn't that important.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:16:53

On a semi related note, I'm not sure if you were around for a couple of the early WoG FSes, but if not you might want to look them up. They were pretty spectacular from what I remember. A lot of the early EE wars had epic FSes. You are belittling them just like you are accusing me of to MD :)
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:22:22

Come to think of it, i remember a FS SoF put on us in NA early EE that was fluffing devastating. If I was at a laptop I would look some fluff up.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:23:29

I came back mid 2012 i think. And since i came back there were 2 epic Fses i had seen. If you really want to get something out of me - the only war i do remember when Sof did good and worths mentioning was the 1:1 ws Md in a celebration set. With sof @ ~95 members and MD @ 105. Sof getting the FS.

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:29:09

So you missed the first 3 years of EE and claim that MD has the best FS in the history of EE?

Come on bro, even you can see the crazy in that. That bias is prevalent in every aspect of your argument!

MD/SOL have been out playing the SoF Laf side tactically and politically the last couple months. Don't start acting like you are the best in the history of EE though man. That is extreme even for you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:40:40

So you missed the first 3 years of EE and claim that MD has the best FS in the history of EE?

Come on bro, even you can see the crazy in that. That bias is prevalent in every aspect of your argument!

MD/SOL have been out playing the SoF Laf side tactically and politically the last couple months. Don't start acting like you are the best in the history of EE though man. That is extreme even for you.

Not FS; FSes. count that one too, when you called Laf into 2:1 member ratio war. I have some stats - now you show me yours. Stats or it never happen ( + i heard you were teq-ers previous to my arrival, so not sure what you are counting there in those 3 years).

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:44:16

Feb 28, 2012 that when i found my first post on AT. So cut your 3 years to 2 and a half -/minus TEQuing.

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:45:29

lol so little you know about me. I was NA for YEARS before SoF. I was fighting SoF when they returned from TEQ, but that was before EE was even started. once again your bias clouds your judgment and history.

you cant group everyone in SoF right now to the SoF you knew back in the day, or even the SoF of 3 years ago. Your generalizations are getting in the way again.

as for stats, i already told you that im on a phone right now, but i can say for sure that 5K isnt the best in EE history.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:48:19

Feb 28, 2012 that when i found my first post on AT. So cut your 3 years to 2 and a half -/minus TEQuing.

im not sure what that means, but EE was first created in dec 2009 i think. not sure where TEQ comes into this, or why you keep bringing it up? maybe im missing something. i never played that game.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 22:59:25

Look pal i have nothing to say to Laf, who i know they can do great even if they didn`t do so great in the last 2 resets. Or to any other defunct/current alliance. I have a problem with big mouths (such as mine) - and you there in Sof, have/had plenty of those. I remember threads like "Sof puts it`s feet on X throats" not to long ago. And there is absolutely no reason for that, because your overall attitude has no solid background in the recent history. I am talking Sof here, and their "historical" skill that i fail to see.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:00:30

just fluffing PM each other, no one else gives a fluff
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:01:38

so, even if you are wrong on almost every point you make, you dont care because your overall view of SoF is correct.

is that about right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:02:21

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
just fluffing PM each other, no one else gives a fluff

you pussies were fluffing about no one talking here, and you give a fluff enough to respond. you have always been a bitter fluff though, although im not sure why.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:09:03

Pms btw me and Ford leaks...

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:10:58

so, even if you are wrong on almost every point you make, you dont care because your overall view of SoF is correct.

is that about right?

More samples of your grey view? I am happy that at least i have black and white ( two colors ).
RD had Roy G. Biv.

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:19:17

i dont even understand your point anymore honestly.

first it was that MDs FS was the best ever, then it was SoF sucks and always has, then it was SoF is arrogant. you just want to argue with anyone in SoF. i could probably join SoL (again, yeah i have played in other alliances omg!) and you would never respond to my posts ever again.

i have already admitted that SoF has fluff the bed this set and has been outplayed politically the past couple months. you want to extend that to MD is the greatest alliance ever and SoF was never any good and never will be again. that is insanity dude. even you can admit that. atleast i hope.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 3rd 2014, 23:21:20
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:23:47

No one is the gretest alliance ever. Everyone has it`s ups and downs. Sof is average. Was since i rejoined this game.

Your alliance can run max 2 starts and can war only in the first 2-3 weeks of the reset. Can`t net-gain, war-gain or do anything spectacular in this game. You are good at gang-bangs,blindsideing and gathering ill gotten info to use it to gain political support/high-ground.

That being said - good night.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 3rd 2014, 23:26:30

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:24:46

lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:28:46

Why cant we be freinds......why cant we be friends....
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

major Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:53:05

i see no end to this war, like..............................EVER!!!!

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2014, 23:55:22

as long as extremism exists on both sides, probably not
Swagger of a Chupacabra

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 0:38:45

Do i need to post a vid of only me singing why cant we be friends?

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 1:00:57

Come to think of it, i remember a FS SoF put on us in NA early EE that was fluffing devastating. If I was at a laptop I would look some fluff up.

Was that the one where SoL declared "in defense" of us, despite basically being our mortal enemi at that point? Or was that a few sets later? For whatever reason, SoF had a real hard on for us when they came back. We took it in the hind parts for a few resets there.

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 2:56:16

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:

I would like to see that very much so!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 3:10:12

Yea me too MO
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 4th 2014, 3:57:54

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:

You owe me a different singing video!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

hplar29 Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 4:09:50

Your total warhits are comparable with EVos and PDMs, aliances that are 2.5 times smaller, member wise.

alin though we are a 50++ member tag almost half of it ar inactive. weird

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 5:19:57

Originally posted by Mr Fist:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Yeah, no difference at all! And yet, almost every single tag in the game joined in on this war. The only truly neutral tags this set were monsters and rival. It takes a special something to piss off netting alliances like omega and icn...just saying...

yea, we are realllll pisssed :P

cease fire? im on my way to 40k acres m8s

Hell you can't even get that much when you net, I think you just set a record for yourself.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 4th 2014, 5:27:56

I came back mid 2012 i think. And since i came back there were 2 epic Fses i had seen. If you really want to get something out of me - the only war i do remember when Sof did good and worths mentioning was the 1:1 ws Md in a celebration set. With sof @ ~95 members and MD @ 105. Sof getting the FS.

Ahhh, yeah... that was a fun set, I got 3 of those kills in the FS ;) I believe it was at least 14 kills we got in the FS, all big ones too.
Do as I say, not as I do.

aponic Game profile

Sep 6th 2014, 13:17:40

How about commenting on the rest of my post boltar. All of you play this game in a lame way. Probably because most of you just play with yourselves. Want to talk about poor intentions? How about getting a group call together with one person speaking and recording another player with the purpose of mocking his alliance. Everyone here makes the gaming experience blow - sof md evo laf sol. Making your enemy eat shut for 2 months is the new standard around here. You can point at me for saying it, who I play for, or the timing, but it will still be true. I am embarrassed to play with the general lot of you.
SOF
Cerevisi

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 6th 2014, 13:34:44

Originally posted by aponic:
Want to talk about poor intentions? How about getting a group call together with one person speaking and recording another player with the purpose of mocking his alliance. Everyone here makes the gaming experience blow - sof md evo laf sol. Making your enemy eat shut for 2 months is the new standard around here. You can point at me for saying it, who I play for, or the timing, but it will still be true. I am embarrassed to play with the general lot of you.

That is a quite fluffty thing to do (the phone call) and I am pretty sure I wouldn't react well to this. The rest of what you are saying is why NA disbanded. We went from the most members and being extremely active and fairly tight-knit to being nonexistent in about 5 sets. SOF hit us like 4 of those sets, and the coup de grace was undoubtedly when MD came back, and them and SOF FSd us OOP. The only tag who could possibly claim real beef with NA to that point was SOL, yet they were the only ones who tried to help us. You'll note, NA stood for Netters Anonymous, not the type of group that liked warring 5 straight sets. We had some good showings in some nice throwdowns sometimes, but if we couldn't net once in a year, of course we couldn't stay together.

Is it my fault, since I was FA and then hFA for part of it? How could I know Helmet, who I had previously had a friendly relationship going back to '99 (tourney helmets, original SOF member, etc), would decide fluffing us over every single set was a just action because Llaar cheated at some point (and didn't we all, technically to include helmet by the letter of the law)? How could I know MD would appear a few days before a set, fully re-formed, and decide Helmet was right? And what would have appeased the aggressors in this case? How could we have avoided it?

I think that is a larger point in what you are saying. In order to maintain a solid and dynamic player base, we have to take into consideration why people play the game. I'm not trying to say that, for example, if LaF farms you to the ground one set you shouldn't ruin their fluffing anus next set. I am saying that if you don't let LaF (or Evo) net sometimes, people are going to leave, and the game is going to get smaller, and there is going to be less fun.

I am a little surprised to find that I actually prefer the solo servers these days, and Team, to Alliance. Alliance used to be "the *real* game," but aponic is right, it's kind of crappy because everyone is so hung up on being assholes to everyone else.

Hawkster Game profile

Sep 7th 2014, 15:11:58

This set server war was won in less than ->72 hours<-(!?!?!?!) when the numbers were ~210 vs ~190 with 190 having the FS. Both Sof 75 & 80 celebration sets were looses for them.

Impossible.

The side with ~190 did not have that many until xSx joined the war, which was on day 5. So either the war was won after 5 days .. or .. the war was won less than 72 hrs when numbers were ~210 vs ~179. It can not be both.

Hawkster Game profile

Sep 7th 2014, 15:22:43

Originally posted by mrcuban:
I don't see the point in continuing the war......

Can we let this be finally finished and we can all get back to having fun and warring each other? .......

I dont see the point in asking for ceasefire, only to than start warring each other again ??

timmie Game profile

Sep 7th 2014, 21:49:45

Clearly the post was directed at the loosing side, not the side getting land fat farming reatarts...

there is clear point why md sol and co would continue, but why would sof laf and co not get a ceasefire? There only feeding the beast, or maybe they have tried and denied?

Alin Game profile

Sep 7th 2014, 22:01:49

i know nothing regarding any discussion with subject of ceasefire - but not knowing fluff, i can bet they didn't try ( at least 2 out of those 3, didn't). Some egos there are just to big ...

Edited By: Alin on Sep 7th 2014, 22:05:59

mrford Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 1:00:14

I personally would rather die all set long than surrender. Doesn't matter who I'm fighting. That's just me, right or wrong fight it the fluff out. CFs are for quitters.

It is the winning side that chooses to get fat instead of killing. Their fault if they grow too big. When I'm on the losing side I'll lemming till the netting admins take that out of the game as well! Lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 4:32:37

you me and ( +the vets and the heads). But we loose part of the "fresh blood" because of it. And in the past, the alliances i was in, lost a lot of blood because of it.

The point should not be to remove members/alliances out of the game with intensive farming, however, the hating sometimes is to big.

Should be a common practice - loose a war to the farming stage, be farm for 10 days ( the wining side must gain something) than the heads of the loosing side to go an ask for a CF. Is for the greater good not for people than never surrender. Or at fluffing last - tell everybody in your alliance that a war must start in the second part of the reset - thus with the restart bonus it will be balanced and enjoyable. Because at this stage is not ...

P.S: all you have to do(SOF) is learn how to play countries able to war in week 5 not only week 1 / 2.

mrford Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 4:44:49

because we have to play the way you want to play right?

regardless of the fact that i dont like early wars either, you ruin a post that might of been good, with stupid snide insults like insinuating SoF doesnt know how to build countries for a late war, based on what? we never late war? lol the early FSes have and always will be because no one wants to eat a FS, because a good FS is extremely powerful.

no one takes you seriously because of that dumb fluff. i would of agreed with your post if not for that last part.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 8th 2014, 4:47:03
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 4:51:14

sorry for mentioning the truth on the road of proofing my point. Since i returned in this game i fought 70% of times Sof ( among others). I know your country build, because i study it before almost all the wars - and yea you are not able to run countries that war in week 5 or 6.

Tyranny commie farmer not going to do that for you.

mrford Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 4:52:39

so you study our builds that are geared towards an early war, and decide we cant make builds for late wars

i dont even know what to say to that man. i really dont.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 4:57:54

/end of agression.

UNAP back in action.

Do whatever you want and stop being that fluffy because you have not so many reasons to be.
The sides i was in, tried the late war scheme and we ended blindsided by tyranny commie farmers in day 10. Several times. Not sure what was the reason behind all that - but i assume part of it is my previous 2 posts.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 8th 2014, 5:01:29

EL Rapy

Sep 8th 2014, 5:06:29

alin alin alin

mrford Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 5:15:20

im being fluffy here?

lol ok chief.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 5:51:20

Alin don't railroad the post. This isn't directed at SOF or SOF ability to war. We essentially have the result here for THIS war, were talking about what happens now? Do you continue to fight on ankle biting and giving MD, SOL + Co free land to grow big. Or do you request a CF and admin defeat?

Alin Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 6:04:10

That card does not always work. Look what the "farms" did to Laf the set before this.

And for me is directed at Sof. Because they are the fire starters, 90% of the times. They do it early because odds are they can't do it late, and the server lose players because of it.

Wars should be fought in other manners. Prearranged or late or both. And even or close to it.