Sep 1st 2014, 3:10:35

So anyone have copies? LOL

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 3:45:09

damn made me look.....hah!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 4:47:45

check reddit (its called fappening for a obvious reason). posting links is definitely against ee-forums rules since those images (and vids (yes there are vids too)) were obtained illegally.

its good that apple has alot money since it might end up paying big bucks on those celebs whose icould accounts got hacked due bug in icloud.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 6:12:28

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 6:12:34

youre welcome

mdevol Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 6:54:46

Have some fluffing respect.

if they wanted them public they would have made them public.

I for one, will not be looking at/for them.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

BLUEEE Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 7:19:56

people need to learn anything that is digitized will most likely get out. its their own stupidity.

BLUEEE Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 7:21:20

i mean for fluffs sake they had their fluff on the cloud. aint they seen sex tape. this fluff is hilarious.

bertz Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 8:37:33

I don't get why they have to pose for that kind of pictures. lolol

grimjoww Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 9:04:36

need vids of the Girl on Fire

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 9:32:15

Originally posted by mdevol:

+10
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

PaoLo Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 9:35:00

yeah

Wu Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 12:17:50

I played with myself the whole day looking at those pix! :D
oh yeah... and SOL is ranked too high.

juice Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 13:27:20

Ehh, i didn't see any naked ones on that link fdf

VicRattlehead Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 13:30:55

Originally posted by grimjoww:
need vids of the Girl on Fire

+1

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 13:52:19

Originally posted by Wu:
I played with myself the whole day looking at those pix! :D

let your fluff get healed for awhile before you play with yourself again.

there's ~500 meg torrent containing all posted pics and vids so far.

BLUEEE Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 16:53:53

yeah i just got them all off pirate bay. someone has been nice enough to collect all the ones released so far. i think i have like 1000+ pics and like a dozen videos.

smlandau84 Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 17:04:46

bonue

smlandau84 Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 17:04:51

smlandau84 Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 17:04:54

Basil Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 17:53:36

sweet

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 18:02:42

if you're naked and you know it clap your hands.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 19:23:23

Originally posted by BLUEEE:
yeah i just got them all off pirate bay. someone has been nice enough to collect all the ones released so far. i think i have like 1000+ pics and like a dozen videos.

and not all pics etc have been released yet.

BLUEEE Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 19:27:32

i know. i still cant get over the stupidity of putting stuff like that on the cloud. its like aint you seen the movie "sex tape" come on.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 20:18:42

they didn't, iphone backups automatically into icloud (or that's how it was explained in reddit's thread).

braden Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 20:42:00

any of micheal fassbender?

i mean.. um, wait, what?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 20:46:13

lol@braden

sadly all are females, apparently male celebs are smarter than female celebs (:P).

braden Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 21:01:50

Originally posted by Marshal:
sadly all are females

only marshal.

BrainWave Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 21:11:54

r/TheFappening have all the pictures

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2014, 21:22:53

Originally posted by braden:

only marshal.

nothing for femmes to watch.

Originally posted by BrainWave:
r/TheFappening have all the pictures

it gets updated when more stuff is released.

elvesrus

Sep 2nd 2014, 0:21:58

lol@braden

sadly all are females, apparently male celebs are smarter than female celebs (:P).

you make justin verlander sad
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

bertz Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 3:53:42

There are videos??

locket Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 6:19:32

Originally posted by mdevol:

lol! I'll look at them twice for you.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 15:32:38

Originally posted by elvesrus:

whois he? oh yea kate upton's ex.

Originally posted by bertz:
There are videos??

yep, mostly from that neverheard guy justin verlander.

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 15:37:50

Originally posted by elvesrus:

whois he? oh yea kate upton's ex.

Originally posted by bertz:
There are videos??

pretty sure he is more widely knows as the 6 time allstar, once MVP and Cy Young pitcher for the detroit tigers.

it is pretty pathetic when you only know someone as some other celebrity's significant other. concern yourself less with others lives and look at your own, you are promoting pictures obtained illegally from people not much different than you and I. some of these girls are probably crying in a hotel room right now. being ignorant of technology and its weaknesses isnt a crime.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Boltar Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 16:16:22

i dont feel bad for someone who takes pics or video's of themselves or allows someone to do it. they should know better. if they leave it on their phone/laptop whatever.. thats atleast a little bit their fault.. use a regular digital camera and dont upload anything on a pc.. dont use ur cell phone.. thats just stupid.. now if someone broke into their house and took their hard copies of pictures/video's then they should have the book thrown at them for it

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 16:22:32

ah, so it is their fault for taking the pictures in the first place; something that is completely legal and goes along with someone's right to privacy, not the thief's fault for breaking the law

that is a very dangerous line of logic you are developing there.

it is the stores fault for having so much money in the register that day they were robbed

it is the rape victims fault they were dresses like that

it is the murder victim's fault they didnt have better self defense training

Edited By: mrford on Sep 2nd 2014, 16:24:38
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Sep 2nd 2014, 16:25:47

Yeah, Boltar, that's pretty creepy. You should think first, THEN type.

http://www.lechatnoirboutique.com/...20Then%20Your%20Shoes.jpg

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 16:32:55

maybe his logic is electronic theft isnt really theft!

all those people that were hacked in the target scam shouldnt of used their credit cards at target!

all those people who had their personal information stolen from third party sites should never have signed up for online services

its all their fault!

bullfluff, theft is theft. it doesnt matter the objects stolen, or the means they were stolen.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kingme Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 16:36:39

I agree it's poor judgement to have these things (especially in a digital world).

However, this is 100% illegal, and the person(s) involved should have the book thrown at them.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 2nd 2014, 16:37:50

I am not victim blaming, and they are in fact victims of criminal activity; however, people need to be aware of these risks.

No network is truly secure (unless we are talking about the national defense network or something, though I imagine even that isn't completely secure) and as a result people should be aware or the risks of data theft and take the appropriate measures, especially people like this who know that such data (nude pics of them) is sought after data.

Yes what happened to them is wrong and they are victims. But it is wrong to break into my house as well, but that doesn't' mean I'm not going to lock my door or take precautions to minimize that risk in recognition that some people do break the law and break into people's homes.

In closing: we aware of the risks of leaving highly sensitive data on networked devices (including your personal phone, regardless of cloud services, as they are also insecure). Maybe it SHOULD be safe there, but it isn't. Be smart and protect yourself, minimize your odds of becoming a victim.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Sep 2nd 2014, 16:41:07
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 16:42:22

minimize to what extent? i agree that everyone has a responsibility to protect themselves, but to what extent? there is no possible way to be 100% secure. you can either live paranoid and have low risk, or live your way and try to minimize risk wherever piratically possible.

i sure as fluff dont have any naked pics on any connected device, but i feel like it is ok of others do, and they shouldn't have to live under the threat of what is basically cyber terrorism and then be told it was their fault in the first place, imo.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 2nd 2014, 16:53:39

It is also about who you are Ford.

You and I are probably ok leaving nude pics of ourselves on our phone. A celebrity should think twice about leaving that kind of data or any connected device or service, ever. This is because the likelihood of someone coming after my data in search of personal pics etc. to distribute publicly is very low, whereas for a celeb it is high. They should be aware of that risk and account for it when deciding what data to create and leave on connected devices.

I don't disagree that their data SHOULD be safe there, that they SHOULDN'T have to worry about it being stolen, nor do I argue it is their FAULT for it being stolen. However, practically we know that it isn't safe there and we know that people will go after this type of data from these types of people, so they should be smarter about it.

I equate this to a scenario where I choose to go down a dark alley in a bad neighborhood at night and end up getting mugged.

Mugging me was illegal, it shouldn't have happened. I should be able to walk anywhere at any time without being mugged. However, practically we know this isn't the case. Sure I have the "right" to walk wherever I want whenever I want, but that doesn't make it "victim blaming" to point out that my choice to go down that alley under those circumstances was unwise.

tulosba Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 16:58:15

Originally posted by mrford:

pretty sure he is more widely knows as the 6 time allstar, once MVP and Cy Young pitcher for the detroit tigers.

it is pretty pathetic when you only know someone as some other celebrity's significant other.

Don't be so quick to judge.
Kate Upton is famous globally
Justin Verlander is a nobody everywhere else but the US
Heck I wouldn't even know who Cy Young was if it wasn't for an episode of Pawn Stars

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 17:02:46

i didnt judge him because he didnt know who Verlander was, i judged him because he associated him as Upton's significant other. hardly his most notable achievement.

people are too caught up in celebrity lives. it is a culture that breeds fluff like this.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 17:07:42

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
It is also about who you are Ford.

You and I are probably ok leaving nude pics of ourselves on our phone. A celebrity should think twice about leaving that kind of data or any connected device or service, ever. This is because the likelihood of someone coming after my data in search of personal pics etc. to distribute publicly is very low, whereas for a celeb it is high. They should be aware of that risk and account for it when deciding what data to create and leave on connected devices.

I don't disagree that their data SHOULD be safe there, that they SHOULDN'T have to worry about it being stolen, nor do I argue it is their FAULT for it being stolen. However, practically we know that it isn't safe there and we know that people will go after this type of data from these types of people, so they should be smarter about it.

I equate this to a scenario where I choose to go down a dark alley in a bad neighborhood at night and end up getting mugged.

Mugging me was illegal, it shouldn't have happened. I should be able to walk anywhere at any time without being mugged. However, practically we know this isn't the case. Sure I have the "right" to walk wherever I want whenever I want, but that doesn't make it "victim blaming" to point out that my choice to go down that alley under those circumstances was unwise.

i basically agree with everything you have said, but managing risk is someone's responsibility to a point. The reason these hackings are so prevalent is because they are done with a sense of safety and anonymity from a keyboard by cowards. it is hard to equate it to an aggressive mugging because there is little a person can do to manage the situation once the crime has commenced, unlike a mugging where you can physically defend yourself possibly, but that is a conversation for a different thread.

i just felt like i needed to point out that blaming those who were violated is a slippery slope that could lead to bad things and ideals.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Sep 2nd 2014, 17:23:40

Originally posted by mrford:
wherever piratically possible

Aaaarrr matey, they should bolster their poopdecks against intrusive actions.

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 17:30:12

fluff, they might
Swagger of a Chupacabra

blid

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2014, 17:45:41

the person who did this is gonna get caught and sent to jail for years, what a fluffer.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2014, 17:49:51

from what i am gathering, it wasnt one person

http://imgur.com/gallery/vnd0H9J

this is the most logical explanation i have seen so far, but ofc everything is just speculation at this point.
Swagger of a Chupacabra