Verified:

kanga Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 5:45:52

I have watched many of his movies with such enjoyment. Along with some of his stand ups.
He surely has made his presence known among most and in the hearts of those forever. It's truly a sad loss in the comedic scene. His performance as a comedian, has shared laughter and memories in my life along with so many others.
As a celebrity and a household name of my generation, his death shares a different meaning to us. The experiences we have had with him, though not (generally in real life) or real time, have had impacts specifically to our lives. For this he will be missed and let his legacy live on.
RIP Robin Williams.

macmd Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 13:22:41

RIP. A true legend and by all accounts I've seen, a tremendous person.

I enjoyed his comedy, but I think I'll miss his dramatic work the most.

SethMosrite Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 14:13:49

Maron replayed the 2010 interview on WTF this week, it's a good listen.

Hobo Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 4:06:07

Actually... ISIS is playing a hardcore competitive game of Jewmanji with Robin Williams. It just so happened that Robin Williams managed to roll a double-digit number with one die and is now stuck in the jungle forever...

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 13:26:47

oh, i should watch Jumanji today, along with Hook. and y'all should quit trolling Zelda before she gets her feelings hurted.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 13:52:11

Gonna miss him. Great actor in many ways. :/

RIP Robin Williams

CARPE DIEM.. Seize the day, make your life extraordinary....

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Aug 15th 2014, 15:35:46

Originally posted by silentwolf:
CARPE DIEM.. Seize the day, make your life extraordinary....

anyway, http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/auto-erotic-asphyxiation

"i was just trying to get the heck off, but the Parkinson's crap made my damn fingers shake too much to loosen the belt"

"8 inches"

"8 mile radius for my Patent Pending earth shaking orgasm that has been recorded multiple times by a group of educated Californian geo-geeks who are attempting to predict the end of the world based on how often the earth tremors in their vicinity."
Dibs Ludicrous was here.