Verified:

hawkeyee Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 1:14:07

So sad.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 12th 2014, 1:28:49

=[
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Alphawarrior Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 1:31:00

He will be missed

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 2:41:49

Yep, was a good one
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2014, 2:49:33

Holy crap, did they say what caused his death, I saw him not too long ago on one of those late night shows, he looked good :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrford Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 2:58:15

suicide
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 12th 2014, 2:59:16

:(
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alin Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 3:47:03

how did he died ? link?

mrford Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 3:53:37

like i said, suicide

http://www.cnn.com/...wbiz/robin-williams-dead/

""the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia,"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2014, 3:56:45

Yikes :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 4:05:28

Honestly I think he was murdered and it was setup to look like a suicide. I am also convinced that brittney murphy and her husband were both murdered as well.
Do as I say, not as I do.

BLUEEE Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 4:06:08

i concur syko

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 4:08:31

Sad though, so many good movies from robin williams, goodwill hunting, jumanji, hook, mrs doubtfire. Too many to name. But I do remember that he was going through rehab for alcoholics not too long ago. It's strange to think that a guy who had fame, money and seemingly everything was depressed. What was he depressed about. That is what I would like to know, let's me see how much I really didn't know about the guy, but he was an excellent actor and will be sorely missed.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 4:11:24

Be careful when working with the 11 laws, your own mind can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Alin Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 4:14:56

why would someone want to kill a comedy ( and not only ) actor and mask it as a suicide?

mrford Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 4:19:29

It is well known that he has had a long and difficult battle with depression.

Conspiricy theories are straight up disrespectful.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 4:24:10

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Honestly I think he was murdered and it was setup to look like a suicide. I am also convinced that brittney murphy and her husband were both murdered as well.

this is stupid enough to sound like something cerberus would say

elvesrus

Aug 12th 2014, 4:29:51

Sad though, so many good movies from robin williams, goodwill hunting, jumanji, hook, mrs doubtfire. Too many to name. But I do remember that he was going through rehab for alcoholics not too long ago. It's strange to think that a guy who had fame, money and seemingly everything was depressed. What was he depressed about. That is what I would like to know, let's me see how much I really didn't know about the guy, but he was an excellent actor and will be sorely missed.

There is a lot more to depression than circumstances of life...
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 4:36:46

i thought we had a deal.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 12th 2014, 6:17:20

Very saddening. But yes, well known fact he battled depression, he was also a recovering alcoholic. I remember reading about 2 months ago in a recovery blog I read that he had checked into a recovery center. They never said if he relapsed or not, but did state that he checked in because he feared his sobriety was at risk. This tells me he was battling something hard within himself.
Great man. The world will miss him.

O Captain! My Captain! our fearful trip is done;
The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won;
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:

But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

O Captain! My Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills;
For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths—for you the shores a-crowding;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

Here captain! dear father!
This arm beneath your head;
It is some dream that on the deck,
You've fallen cold and dead.

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;
The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
From fearful trip, the victor ship, comes in with object won;

Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!
But I, with mournful tread,
Walk the deck my captain lies,

Fallen cold and dead.

-Ending to Dead Poet's Society

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Neil30 Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 7:32:22

wow.....l :(

grimjoww Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 8:25:54

:/

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 10:27:31

This is really shocking to hear. He was relatively young, only 63. I think he was sober for 20 years then relapsed, and was battling with it for the last few years. Depression and addiction are no joke, and it sucks to see him to like that.
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2014, 10:58:37

Robin Williams made me laugh many many times. I am really sorry that he is gone.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 12:04:12

nanu nanu

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2014, 14:15:28

Originally posted by mrford:
It is well known that he has had a long and difficult battle with depression.

Conspiricy theories are straight up disrespectful.

Depression is serious, I have relatives that fought it, very scary!

Edited By: galleri on Aug 12th 2014, 15:51:16
(•_•)

bigdogcwg Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 14:38:30

I will miss his humor. Man when I needed to laugh I would pop in a movie or one of his older comedy acts.

I will miss him. He was brilliant in many ways. Sad to see him go that way.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 14:55:32

He is in 4 more films that have been completed and have yet to be released. One of them is coming out Dec 19 'Night at the Museum 3' another is coming out in Nov, not sure if its this november or next november though.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 12th 2014, 15:52:25

Tarl if you have questions on why I deleted your comment you can come see me.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 16:00:03

When I was an impressionable youngster around 10-13 years old, I remember the stretch that included Mork & Mindy, Popeye, World According to Garp, Moscow on the Hudson, and his first HBO special. I was just at the age where my parents might let me see something too mature if they thought it was good enough and I got to see everything he did during that stretch because my folks were huge fans of his. His comedy influenced me more that almost any other single entertainer when I was a kids, often to my detriment. He got much more polished and professional in later years, but I'll always remember him as the manic, coked up, energetic stand-up comic.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 12th 2014, 16:07:06

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 16:16:16

elvesrus

Aug 12th 2014, 16:37:55

if you have to ask, the answer is generally yes

Heston Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 19:03:50

Originally posted by Trife:

Oh ya, what about this trife?
I think robin williams is nothing other than a clown. A guy that can pretend to do fluff. There is no real value coming from him. Lost in his later years struggling to find real value in his life he did the world a favor. He was one of the most liberal democrat supporters in all of Hollywood. This is y there was a shout out from obama. Outside writing a check to liberal democrats he has accomplished nothing.
Before you mention the uso, know that i am not entertained or star struck by the fact he came into a secured area to pretend and clown around with real mother fluffers in theater. Good riddance robin williams thanks for making it right.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Trife Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 19:08:07

Originally posted by Heston:

I think robin williams is nothing other than a clown. A guy that can pretend to do fluff. There is no real value coming from him. Lost in his later years struggling to find real value in his life he did the world a favor. He was one of the most liberal democrat supporters in all of Hollywood. This is y there was a shout out from obama. Outside writing a check to liberal democrats he has accomplished nothing.
Before you mention the uso, know that i am not entertained or star struck by the fact he came into a secured area to pretend and clown around with real mother fluffers in theater. Good riddance robin williams thanks for making it right.

yeah that's stupid enough to come out of your mouth, congrats

stay in school, kiddo!

BrainWave Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 20:25:35

RIP :(

hawkeyee Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 21:05:16

Heston, you're wrong. Laughter is value. Bringing joy and happiness to people's lives through your art has value. It might not have value to you, but it has value to many. Don't be a disrespectful fool. If you have any shred of humanity, edit your post.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

mrford Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 23:24:56

sometimes people love everyone but themselves
Swagger of a Chupacabra

danzigrules Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 23:30:16

:(

braden Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 23:30:56

i never really enjoyed his stand up comedy too much but as a kid i watched hook on vhs maybe a hundred times.

mrford Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 23:42:05

http://imgur.com/gallery/uJgeE

that is heartbreaking
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 1:33:57

Originally posted by hawkeyee:
Heston, you're wrong. Laughter is value. Bringing joy and happiness to people's lives through your art has value. It might not have value to you, but it has value to many. Don't be a disrespectful fool. If you have any shred of humanity, edit your post.

I might have considered editing but i was quoted so there is no point. I do respect your opinion even though i whole heartedly disagree. I stand by every word i said. So take your perceived humanity idealism and shove it up your ass, you disrespectful fool. See, you reap what you sew.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

iTarl Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 2:47:07

G if you would like to know why I feel the way I do about suiside I'd be happy to tell you.

ssewellusmc

Aug 13th 2014, 3:18:20

It is certainly a tragedy that he killed himself, but it kills me that the media is making such a stink about it considering he left his family behind like a coward. I want to know where the outrage is for all the vets who off themselves.

http://www.businessinsider.com/veterans-suicide-2014-3

Also, I'm tired of hearing about his USO tours. He entertains a bunch of fobits and women. .. the real men where off the fob, fighting the war...

elvesrus

Aug 13th 2014, 3:23:22

scott: if you want to know why many dislike the military these days read the end of your post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 3:33:27

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

It is certainly a tragedy that he killed himself, but it kills me that the media is making such a stink about it considering he left his family behind like a coward. I want to know where the outrage is for all the vets who off themselves.

http://www.businessinsider.com/veterans-suicide-2014-3

Also, I'm tired of hearing about his USO tours. He entertains a bunch of fobits and women. .. the real men where off the fob, fighting the war...

and here I thought you were one of those fobbits! Another Infantryman in my Unit made a rap song about fobbits, that hit was funny. Let me see if I can find it. It was hilarious.

ssewellusmc

Aug 13th 2014, 3:41:15

I think I would have heard it a long time ago.

ssewellusmc

Aug 13th 2014, 3:43:11

Originally posted by elvesrus:
scott: if you want to know why many dislike the military these days read the end of your post

F obits ad discussing creatures demanding respect from the US public for performing the functions of McDonalds employees and Wal-Mart associates...

Link Game profile

Aug 13th 2014, 6:45:38

still cant believe
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 14th 2014, 5:12:48

You didn't hear this one. My old battle buddy is going to look for it;)