Verified:

jcatron Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 19:47:45

This may just be me being pissy after getting my ass handed to me all set and I my change my mind in a few days but...Im sick of this game (again). I have always tried to play it legit (even back in the old days) and you just cannot compete if you do this.

I know lots of multies exist. I even know we have recently had some in HS but hopefully they are gone now. As a clan leader I do not know how you separate the legit players even in your own clan from the multies. Basically the only thing I have learned from previous experience to deal with this is if it looks too good to be true...it probably is. If you have 5 members then tomorrow you get 3 new applicants its probably one of your members running multiple names. Also if you try to run things legit you will get killed off by other clans who either allow it or like me do not have a good handle on it.

I will go ahead and admit that one time i babysat someone's countries for 3 days and i had someone babysit mine for 2 days (back in the old days) but I was a new member and honestly thought it was ok...i was also still a teenager. Little did i know at the time everyone was doing that or running hundreds of countries. Other than that i have never cheated knowingly.

This game is so bad for this that recently I have had game admins suggest to me to set up a "wife's", "roommate", or "co-worker" account.

I know most already are aware of this and just choose to either participate in it or like me just realize that this is how it has been and will always be and just go on but it shouldnt be this way.

Rant over...for now.

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 21:58:37

Ah approve this message!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Raging Budda Game profile

Jul 30th 2014, 22:22:58

It is very easy to run 2 or more accounts in this game, but I still feel that most of the FFA server still plays a clean game. Possiably naive of me, but that is how I feel. There are always a few bad apples out there, as in every game, but you can't let them ruin the fun.

Hope things start looking better for you JC.
Your base is mine!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2014, 23:34:08

awww dont quit, just stay in hs next set so i can smash you again you piece of dirt
wasn't me...

Jul 31st 2014, 4:10:07

hmmmms....mulling challenging anyone out there to a 1v1.
Your base is mine!

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 5:23:32

It seems to me like cheating has been cut down rampantly since I started on swirve .. if you don't want to worry about these things though just join an established clan
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Marshal Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 11:36:14

saints is established alliance.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Stryke Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 11:49:21

fluff tell me about it. The last two sets pretty much burned me out on this game. So far this set, I have played my countries maybe once a week since the set started. Eventually, if I continue to ignore it enough I might just be able to stay away.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 12:10:21

So your not playing next set ?
Ps play your countries and spend your money.. haha
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

jcatron Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 13:35:21

Not sure yet.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 15:13:28

Sorry was talking to stryke and her impressive 2 mil anw lol ;-)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 31st 2014, 15:27:00

Originally posted by jcatron:

This game is so bad for this that recently I have had game admins suggest to me to set up a "wife's", "roommate", or "co-worker" account.

I seriously doubt that qzjul told you to do this........

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

jcatron Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 18:17:40

meant game moderators not game admins.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 31st 2014, 18:27:48

i seriously doubt any game mod would say that (in a non-joking manner) as well :P

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 18:52:35

could have been red_x

but if you want to talk jcatron

we can on irc
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 21:04:02

Nonsense, the only multies are mob and his russian multies that he brought over from mars2025.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Jen Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 21:20:41

I'm trying to hang in there too Jcatron. I've yet been able to have a chance to learn. It seems the only thing I'm supposed to know is how to get my ass kicked over and over. :(

gzervali Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 21:31:35

Jen: Next set is a new set. There is only a few more days left

jcatron Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 23:14:02

Jen hang in there. It's not getting my butt whopped that's a problem bc lord knows it isn't the first time it's happened. I guess when it comes down to it I'm just a lil burnt out. I've been playing off and on for 12 or so years. There mostly great peeps playing this game. Just several losers that ruin it for everyone else.

BudsMyBud Game profile

Jul 31st 2014, 23:40:44

piss off Syko_Killa! All reset we've had 6 very active, very real members playing. We have 3 more that are sorta playing part time cuz of real life and a couple that stopped playing totally. but they are ALL real people! So I understand the frustration of diving into a kill run only to run into a block of red def held either from someone coming online or the country suddenly receiving a ton of military so you cant break.

Being allied and sending fa when someones country is being hit is NOT babysitting! Dunno how many messages we got accusing us of that and of being cheaters. Im assuming now they came from jcatron and Marshal
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

the real bomber

Jul 31st 2014, 23:53:30

lol aint never seen the likes of whining like u can do, you lost, period, we had several convos in mirc, early on, told you how to win even, but naw, you all puffed up like a rabbit dog, threats abounding, insults flying, your an idiot simple as that,

you lose then come up with bs reasons as to why, seems to me your need to take a lesson from nbk, they know how to lose with grace and keep their dignity,

you just lost yours
phht

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 1st 2014, 0:07:55

jcatron, Red said he texted you since you are a personal friend. He said he never implied that you run the wife account, he was implying you recruit your wife, or co worker as recruiting ideas..........

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Xninja Game profile

Aug 1st 2014, 0:21:45

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Nonsense, the only multies are mob and his russian multies that he brought over from mars2025.

There is not 1 Russian who is in our clan. I made Lords of Chaos in mars to war the Russians Multi scum...... and to turn around and say we recruit the same scum to come multi for us..... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Get a clue jack. The country string that "looks" Russian is an English speaking player who was playing mars and finally decided to check out the "real" game....

We can hardly get Mobzta to hit with his own countries let alone get him to run multiple accounts. So while your enjoying your finger pointing go ahead and call my inactive ass a multi too while your at it :).

At least the wars we lost we had obvious signs of unmoral aggression, the set of retribution, where we didn't allow having our eyes clothed by false friends we get called cheaters.... rich...

And to the rest of FFAT, I don't want everyone getting their panties all bunched up. I am not saying every war we were in was due to unmoral aggression, that is gifted to HS only. When NBK kicked our asses we deserved it. Ill be first to say that.

But enough ranting, like this is going to change anyone's opinions. Keep saying what you need to say to justify what your feeling :) 
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Aug 1st 2014, 6:17:30

jc...I have been playing this game for 15 years, but not constantly. I have taken at least 3 significnat breaks (1 or more sets) from the game. Though it never due to furstration over the actions of others, I just needed some time away from dealing with everyone, which isn't my strong suit. Actually a bit healthy in my opinion, but the game has always called me back. So if you want to take a set off, do it, the game will still be here. Just make sure you come back with a lot of land I can easily grab off of you :D
Your base is mine!

jcatron Game profile

Aug 1st 2014, 12:35:09

you are probably right Raging Budda.

last time i took a break was b/c they blocked earth at work and i could not play. this time (if i decide to) will be b/c im just fed up.

I just hope they unblock lastnights here at work so i can play that again. I prefer it anyway...

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 1st 2014, 13:52:48

This may just be me being pissy after dishing out an ass whooping for 2 months and I may change my mind in a few days but...my clicker finger is getting sore (again). I have always tried to click Attack as fast as I can (even back in the old days) and you just get soreness in your clicker finger if you do this.
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior

Aug 1st 2014, 19:09:32

Makolyte, just click once and hold enter button at same time. Don't want you getting carpal tunnel.
Your base is mine!

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 1st 2014, 20:43:33

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Makolyte, just click once and hold enter button at same time. Don't want you getting carpal tunnel.

Wow! I just tried it out, that's awesome!

jcatron Game profile

Aug 1st 2014, 21:03:59

Lol...duh

Marshal Game profile

Aug 1st 2014, 21:13:20

that works when break is finishing break or can afford (military wise) to do alot hits on current break.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Makolyte Game profile

Aug 1st 2014, 21:25:16

And missiles :) Woohoo! This is the funnest thing i've learned about this game ever.

Aug 2nd 2014, 3:30:54

/me saving future RL medical bills.
Your base is mine!

Aug 2nd 2014, 3:32:15

though with a slight miscalcation, you bonce 6 attacks or more.
Your base is mine!

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2014, 2:41:35

Lmao Thats hilarious!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 8:09:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqpahsFHEzg

Just chillax and listen to this...
Do as I say, not as I do.