May 13th 2014, 19:57:01

Word.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Stryke Game profile

May 14th 2014, 17:29:40

Originally posted by Jayr:
BET $1,000,000 this whole convo was made up after the fact. Stryke trying to fix her fluff up.

http://imgur.com/fXOGphl

Where's my $1,000,000?
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Medusas Rage

May 17th 2014, 6:44:41

leave stryke the fluff alone and buy my food :D

SaintSinner Game profile

May 19th 2014, 20:13:29

no buy mine :)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 19th 2014, 20:13:59

pfffft, im selling oil too!

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

May 19th 2014, 22:51:18

Ah'm selling weed!
Seriously, I want to thank you guys for a great set and entertaining war. )

I needed sumpin' like this!

See ya in the field, Yo!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Stryke Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 4:19:06

Yeah, I still don't support what happened with DoMstyle, it was nothing personal. But, for all intents and purposes aside from the fact that I am growing tired of making restarts it's been fun.

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Desperado Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 5:41:51

kill them before they kill you and you won't restart as much

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Stryke Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 6:46:17

Yeah sounds easy when you're not outnumbered 3:1, oh wait... you had to go through that too... how long did you keep restarting before other things not related to EE started becoming more fun?

a.k.a. NightShade

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 22nd 2014, 12:46:36

Originally posted by Stryke:
Yeah sounds easy when you're not outnumbered 3:1, oh wait... you had to go through that too... how long did you keep restarting before other things not related to EE started becoming more fun?

You all had a huge nw gap between your members and ours.

issactan Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 12:59:40

Originally posted by Red X:

You all had a huge nw gap between your members and ours.

blah blah blah..

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 22nd 2014, 15:00:05

Blah blah blah

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 22nd 2014, 20:25:48

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:32:26
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

May 22nd 2014, 20:34:14

1jet br ... Gayr=Dead

Stryke Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 20:43:53

Boom boom boom...yall suck at warring

Yeah, I've been saying "we do not expect to win this" since this war started. Some of us have jobs. It's entirely easy to kill someone's countries while they're not around to get on and wall. Rocker works 12 hour days, most of my members are on the East Coast save for issactan who's in Singapore. Some of us have more entertaining things to do than restart for the likes of you.

a.k.a. NightShade

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 22nd 2014, 21:12:09

Yeah, I've been saying "we do not expect to win this" since this war started. Some of us have jobs. It's entirely easy to kill someone's countries while they're not around to get on and wall. Rocker works 12 hour days, most of my members are on the East Coast save for issactan who's in Singapore. Some of us have more entertaining things to do than restart for the likes of you.

Lol then don't fs small alliances that got pacts with bigger ones

okam Game profile

May 22nd 2014, 21:13:02

meh

May 23rd 2014, 2:45:07

Dudes, for the mix of my rl and the few moments I spend here...this has been so rewarding to not be slooooow netting, actually got to learn me some "warring", without being "sucker punched" into rage quitting or the losing end of a 1-2 day skirmish. Hell, there's been some near exciting events here and there making it FUN. )

AND, as a group of friends, we have stuck together, making me a lil prouder of these peeps! ( some o which I will meet in rl soon enuff - a first for me to let someone in. )
I got Almost exactly what I needed outta my system. Soooo, no matter what , I = Winner!

Thanks to all involved, "goods and bads"!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

May 23rd 2014, 3:04:52

Oh yeah, and I really hope the rumor is true about Marshal being one o you hs dudes that I have killed! In return for your non sanctioned missile dumping on Donny last set and getting 5-6 of my "innocent" fluffreez funkin' killed!
-----MUFASA

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2014, 3:30:17

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:32:22
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

May 23rd 2014, 3:31:22

Must be mistaken me for your cell mate.

SaintSinner Game profile

May 24th 2014, 16:20:49

bonus

issactan Game profile

May 24th 2014, 17:27:01

bonus

May 24th 2014, 20:48:32

Triple bonus!
(whatevah dat is. )
-----MUFASA

Dragon Game profile

May 24th 2014, 21:16:13

MUFFY! SUP MY BROTHA?

May 24th 2014, 21:24:01

Dragonnnnnnnnnnnn! Not much, mayne! Just hangin on the playgeound with the other kidz. )

You? How's yo set flowing?

Oh, and since Ah'm posting "obscureness" here this Memorial Day weekend, let me thank All the REAL veterans that gave their lives for this, United States!

W00T! W00T! Mutha Fukkaz !!!
-----MUFASA

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 24th 2014, 21:46:26

Haha, it's been an uphill battle for HS to say the least, you guys have some amazing countries with big breaks, so I would like to say that numbers and activity are our advantage, but with your countries it has proven to be challenging. Been a fun set for HS too, and has added experience to our ranks as well. It's been a real pleasure.
Do as I say, not as I do.

issactan Game profile

May 25th 2014, 1:34:31

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Haha, it's been an uphill battle for HS to say the least, you guys have some amazing countries with big breaks, so I would like to say that numbers and activity are our advantage, but with your countries it has proven to be challenging. Been a fun set for HS too, and has added experience to our ranks as well. It's been a real pleasure.

i take that as a complement since you guys are 2.5 times our numbers and im glad you guys enjoyed it but some of our big countries has been MIA for a few days, would be much better if he's able to come back but not too sure when he will.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 25th 2014, 2:39:42

Well I'll make sure we put him on our to-do list since he's inactive;)
Do as I say, not as I do.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 25th 2014, 12:14:04

For an alliance that likes to nentgain 90% of the time. You all sure talk a lot of fluff.

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

May 25th 2014, 15:08:38

It also seems they like to waste turns just has much :-P

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2014, 15:16:54

Originally posted by Skulls of Dominion:
It also seems they like to waste turns just has much :-P
No fluff lmao
wasn't me...

Riddler Game profile

May 26th 2014, 12:55:33

Originally posted by MUFASA JACKSON:

Oh, and since Ah'm posting "obscureness" here this Memorial Day weekend, let me thank All the REAL veterans that gave their lives for this, United States!

W00T! W00T! Mutha Fukkaz !!!

you're welcome.

and it was fun killing you while you stonewalled me :P I haven't made any regularly scheduled chats but I do believe I have 3 or 4 solo kills lol

May 27th 2014, 0:55:09

Post. P
-----MUFASA

Desperado Game profile

May 27th 2014, 5:06:52

key differences in this are we weren't out numbered 3:1 country wise, but the main point in that is about half the countries on the other side of my fight last set jumped in a week later.

another difference is we were facing better killers in nbk.

now, as for the 3:1 thing we faced, an fdp of ours could have joined in to aid us when pan barged in but they couldn't be bothered to fight... Last set.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

jcatron Game profile

May 27th 2014, 13:50:18

#winning

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 27th 2014, 14:39:18

Agreeing to "unbreakable" pacts or not seems pretty pointless to me.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2014, 23:13:11

NO PACTS! NO PACTS! NO PACTS! You want peace, you should have made that decision THIS ROUND.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2014, 23:20:11

Timmyh bragging about others war short comings....LOL wow LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!