Verified:

WArriOR Game profile

May 9th 2014, 13:26:20

scode if you hit me I swear I will kill you every reset going forward.
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Flamey Game profile

May 9th 2014, 13:30:16

It was actually all my plan. I had iscode play in MD and suicide so that he'd destroy their illustrious netting set and then reveal himself after he caused countless damage to our FDP's stronger countries.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../en/images/a/ab/Aizen.png

archaic Game profile

May 9th 2014, 13:48:38

When iScode first came back to the game it made me very happy to see him back. Sadly since he's come back he has done nothing but make me regret my misplaced enthusiasm.

If you were doing this because of some genuine in-game political grievance, I would wholeheartedly support it. But you are only suiciding because you are trapped in the past, and your personal image of what netting should be has been tarnished due to changes in the game by the Dev team. Changes they were essentially forced to make due to diminishing player numbers. This is even more ironic because you yourself have never netted and don't even have a horse in this race.

Go away iscode, even people that like you don't want you around any more. You're not going to change anything but membership levels with your childish tantrums. Just go someplace else.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

ChiRod Game profile

May 9th 2014, 13:52:12

Everyone in md hates suncrusher he likes being hated on !

Over The Hill Game profile

May 9th 2014, 13:56:24

It's really beneath me to give iscode the attention that he seeks out. It's usually best to let a little child hold his breath until he passes out.

I've been saying it for years......iscode is just a childish horse's ass.....and that's all he has proved by his actions here

ssewellusmc

May 9th 2014, 14:19:15

You are avoiding the question. Where is your proof that SoF was involved in the fluff that iScode just pulled?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2014, 14:21:10

Originally posted by En4cer:
Please take a stand and stop the griefing... Boot the players doing it from your game and restore countries to make it moot.

Another month and a half gone for people trying to keep this game alive. You and the dev team have put in too much time to let these guys continuously drive people away.

I understand where you are coming from and all that, however, you are asking for a free for all netting game with no military actions here...uh....WTF bro, I don't know what more you want done to protect netting.....please elaborate what you would like to see happen, and don't get me wrong, I'm not in favor of what scodey did, especially since he hit one of my boys, I'm just curious to know what action (s) you want taken?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2014, 14:22:51

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
You are avoiding the question. Where is your proof that SoF was involved in the fluff that iScode just pulled?

again ... i am not giving info to stupid people for free ...

tellarion Game profile

May 9th 2014, 14:32:42

ssewell and alin, knock it off

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2014, 14:36:41

iScode gave information to TPA. TPA knew MD going to come after them because of the three they stole last reset, from iScode.

I`ll let you figure the rest of the game plan, the Sof channel and fluffcetera.

Your alliance leaders are scums. that`s why people like boltard or ivan are not there anymore. and that`s exactly the reason more people like you are there ...

ssewellusmc

May 9th 2014, 14:39:36

So TPA is SoF?

Davedc23 Game profile

May 9th 2014, 14:51:13

didn't you know?

That's it for this convo...MDers off of AT. Let the Leaders/FA's sort this mess.

Boltar Game profile

May 9th 2014, 14:57:28

ironically, scode wasnt one of the reasons i left sof..

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:29:39

taveren: Taking credit for your actions and taking the time to rationalize them on AT says you DO care what people think of you.

scode: In your opinion

in everybodys except yours, it would appear.

i don't drink water because my body needs it to survive, i drink water because i chose to.
- no, you need water, your body does, to survive
MAYBE IN YOUR OPINION
- um, sure, i guess?

Suncrusher Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:31:28

yeah what the actual fluff MO

Originally posted by Kalick:
Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
Iscode... u were the only imag person i didnt hate..

Poor Suncrusher =(

Sov Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:37:33

Originally posted by iScode:
pfffft and i thought you knew me...

Since when the hell do i care what anyone thinks of me.

If this makes people have more def from now on then i have made a difference, its simple anyone can do this.

just join a tag under a fake name, act like your new and wait.

I thought I knew you too. Guess I don't.

I don't really know what else to say to you other than I held you in a higher regard than this and you have let me down.

Sov Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:37:49

Originally posted by Boltar:

Confirmed, Boltar left SoF because he thinks I am scum.

Trife Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:43:40

as much as i dont much care for iscode's actions sometimes (this time included), he didn't do anything against the rules of the game.

asking the admins to prevent his legal yet fluffy way of playing this server is the same as asking the admins to ban landtraders, ban alliances that FA chain, preventing RoRs, preventing L:L retals.

suiciding has always been a part of earth..

you know how the saying goes

at first they came for suiciders, but i did not speak out because i am not a suicider
then they came for the FA chainers, but i did not speak out because i am not a fa chainer
then they came for the landtraders, but i did not speak out because i am not a landtrader
then lastly they came for warring alliances and there was nobody left to speak for me.

none of these actions are illegal ingame. preventing/banning any of the activities would be a slipperly slope of changes, imho

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:44:52

but i think you are heart in a box and bolts is heart on a cloud, doesn't this help you two reconcile? :(

Trife Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:45:30

Originally posted by braden:
but i think you are heart in a box and bolts is heart on a cloud, doesn't this help you two reconcile? :(

i wnana cuddle right now but irc down i miss you

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:46:50

that was to sov though :(,
you, as you scarcely need me to tell you, is heart personified!<3

ddog Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:50:08

Iscode... u were the only imag person i didnt hate.. til now.

iScode.....moon of my life, my sun and stars.

Trife Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:50:16

that was to sov though :(,
you, as you scarcely need me to tell you, is heart personified!<3

is EE irc down for you too, lav?

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 15:53:01

only in nostra and ee right now, but both seem to be workiing (nostra is dead silent becuase you aren't there and this flexor person frightens me so i try to avoid him :P)

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:06:33

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by Boltar:

Confirmed, Boltar left SoF because he thinks I am scum.

I think you should leave bolty apart and focus on why was #111 hitting a pacted alliance that made no aggression towards Sof. 1 minute and 6 seconds after iScodes first wave.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2014, 16:30:32

His restart had 50k acres lol

macmd Game profile

May 9th 2014, 17:24:15

Originally posted by Requiem:
I think everyone should just put Scode on ignore and let him fade away.

+1

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 9th 2014, 17:38:49

I'm with enforcer, no point still playing this game when people just ruin your fluff for fluffs and giggles
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

NukEvil Game profile

May 9th 2014, 17:40:58

Don't let the door hit you in the bum on the way out, then.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 9th 2014, 19:57:04

Iscode... u were the only imag person i didnt hate.. til now. Go fluff off. Hopefully the powers that be will undo the damage caused by your childish antics.

iMag has nothing to do with this nor scode....so please do not drop our clan name here. Scode isn't iMag. He hasn't been there in 2 years. Maybe 1.9 years. Either way. :)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 9th 2014, 20:34:04

We're not going to implement a rollback, because it's too manual, and could cause too many disruptions to things like the market in many situations.

However, we could change some things up. Make a better GDI perhaps.

Also, I think bots in the server, which are more aggressive, would help, as that would encourage people to carry more defence in general....
Finally did the signature thing.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 9th 2014, 20:39:54

Also, wouldn't it have been better to continue to farm him, rather than kill him?

I never totally got the logic of killing somebody after they'd taken all your land and expended all their turns. Farm first, then kill =/
Finally did the signature thing.

hawkeyee Game profile

May 9th 2014, 20:55:29

So you only targeted landtraders? #391?
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

En4cer Game profile

May 9th 2014, 20:57:58

I wouldn't be concerned with market implications... Just reset effected countries back to the point before they were suicided... Let the news campers keep their land... All around win... It will reward the active camping players and not punish the greater core at the same time... I have long been for bots too.

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 21:02:21

Originally posted by qzjul:
Also, I think bots in the server, which are more aggressive, would help, as that would encourage people to carry more defence in general....

um, yes, so, i have zero issue with any of it, please do what you will, but may i now ask, as the wording is slightly misleading, will bots ever attack me even though, for example, i have never hit them?

braden Game profile

May 9th 2014, 21:03:22

and yes, if i sold one million turrets and then lost ten thousand acres or buildings, i'll take the acres and buildings back before we worry for a minute about my turret sales..

Suni Game profile

May 9th 2014, 21:04:57

Scode, I'm disappointed in you :(

Marshal Game profile

May 9th 2014, 21:08:23

Originally posted by Suni:
Scode, I'm disappointed in you :(

did you expect something else from him?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Suni Game profile

May 9th 2014, 21:09:56

Given the length of time I have known him, I expected him to have better morals than this.............guess you don't always get what you expect

Atryn Game profile

May 9th 2014, 21:38:51

Originally posted by qzjul:
Also, wouldn't it have been better to continue to farm him, rather than kill him?

I never totally got the logic of killing somebody after they'd taken all your land and expended all their turns. Farm first, then kill =/

1. Spy DR prevents keeping his readiness down so he couldn't hit anyone else (for which we would have been liable)

2. He had bought up defense and we just finished a war, so we didn't have many breakers.

3. He was still sitting on a ton of cash so easily could have bought up and broken more low-defense LT'ers (for which we would have been liable)

4. Normal DR would have made it impossible to actually reclaim the 90,000 acres in any reasonable amount of time.

Put all of the above together and he was a liability for MD as long as he was alive.

Taveren Game profile

May 9th 2014, 22:21:16

Originally posted by Atryn:
Put all of the above together and he was a liability for MD as long as he was alive.

He IS a liability to the health and well being of the server! We killed him for FREEDOM!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Purposeful1 Game profile

May 9th 2014, 22:46:55

what is the specific instance of "griefing" that this thread is referring to?
Purposeful1

Heston Game profile

May 9th 2014, 23:14:37

Lol. This thread is full of bleeding vaginas. Part of the fun is fluffting on someones set. If this was not true then there wouldnt be all the divisive hate.
Qz cant take away the frustration of having your set wrecked and bring peace to the server. :'( Pooosies!

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Soviet Game profile

May 9th 2014, 23:15:41

Can't believe I looked up to this guy when I first played E:2025.

But hey, can't say I didn't expect this. He's become a real flufftard in the last 3 years.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 9th 2014, 23:28:46

Originally posted by Trife:

i wnana cuddle right now but irc down i miss you

You made me choke on a piece of pineapple.
Jerk.

Originally posted by Kalick:
Iscode... u were the only imag person i didnt hate..

Poor Suncrusher =(

Poor Suncrusher

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 9th 2014, 23:38:31

Originally posted by Heston:
Lol. This thread is full of bleeding vaginas. Part of the fun is fluffting on someones set. If this was not true then there wouldnt be all the divisive hate.
Qz cant take away the frustration of having your set wrecked and bring peace to the server. :'( Pooosies!

Most really bad players say that, because they compete, they have to get their kicks hitting people that can play. Kind of like a the little fat kid that gets sexually molested at home, has to bully other kids at school.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

trumper Game profile

May 9th 2014, 23:59:32

I think I'm missing the link of playing tagged to do this. It could have been done just as easily untagged and arguably sent the same or even a louder message. Part of me thinks if it were me that was hit, I would probably be annoyed. The other part of me things L:L is what caused a lot of this to begin with and the sheer lower number of players than say a decade plus ago.

Heston Game profile

May 10th 2014, 0:05:16

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Originally posted by Heston:

Most really bad players say that, because they compete, they have to get their kicks hitting people that can play. Kind of like a the little fat kid that gets sexually molested at home, has to bully other kids at school.

What? You cant just make stuff up and call it an example. A fat child thats been fiddled? Really? Clearly there is a connection there..... *rolls eyes*
You want someone else to change what you dont like. Lets see how that plays out.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 10th 2014, 0:07:00

Originally posted by trumper:
I think I'm missing the link of playing tagged to do this. It could have been done just as easily untagged and arguably sent the same or even a louder message. Part of me thinks if it were me that was hit, I would probably be annoyed. The other part of me things L:L is what caused a lot of this to begin with and the sheer lower number of players than say a decade plus ago.

Basically Scode made it so that MD owes other clans A LOT OF REPS (if i could bold and underline this part I would)

Heston Game profile

May 10th 2014, 0:17:19

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by trumper:

Basically Scode made it so that MD owes other clans A LOT OF REPS (if i could bold and underline this part I would)

Can you promote him for that. Make him a patron?