Verified:

En4cer Game profile

May 9th 2014, 8:55:07

Please take a stand and stop the griefing... Boot the players doing it from your game and restore countries to make it moot.

Another month and a half gone for people trying to keep this game alive. You and the dev team have put in too much time to let these guys continuously drive people away.

flexa

May 9th 2014, 8:57:37

what greifing, i have nothing against the people I hit.

En4cer Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:13:40

However u have just wiped out a bunch of peoples sets for the hell of it and in just a few minutes.

Not something I could do to anyone mate. We are a small community and this kind of thing has been driving people away from E2025 and now Earth Empires for over a decade.

While u may not hold any malice towards any of the people you have just hit u have just ruined the game for a bunch of others just because u felt like it.

SolidSnake Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:14:01

Flexa = iScode, just as an fyi.

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:15:58

Originally posted by En4cer:
However u have just wiped out a bunch of peoples sets for the hell of it and in just a few minutes.

Not something I could do to anyone mate. We are a small community and this kind of thing has been driving people away from E2025 and now Earth Empires for over a decade.

While u may not hold any malice towards any of the people you have just hit u have just ruined the game for a bunch of others just because u felt like it.

Shouldnt have had such low def and been land trading,

this is how i netgain.

I take your land and take the chance of being killed, I guess how a lot of people bottomfeed too.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:21:46

This is pretty fluffty. I'm disappointed iScode. Now I know why you left us. You are better than this.

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:24:09

meh you are just as bad for allowing sof to land trade, sof use to be against it and you fold to the netters???

Warrior is just luck he didnt have stock home, cause i was going to grab him too...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

En4cer Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:24:58

Scode you know straight up you are suiciding to ruin people who are nettings sets. Knowing full well you aren't risking being killed, it's a foregone conclusion... Not to mention the reps the alliance you have been playing in now will have to pay.

I've spent my 13 years on this game nurturing and teaching others how to play it and enjoy it... That is the legacy I'll leave behind in it. I have not driven one person out of this game by my actions. I play for this community and not against it.

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:27:40

well the reps for md were kind of the point lol

I thought that was a given
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:28:16

and its not like I havnt done this before

It was tie then if I remember rightly, fluff that remands me I havent hit tie yet
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hsifreta Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:30:41

iScode, this was my first netting set. =(

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:31:03

Did i hit you???

Shouldnt of been land trading bro
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hsifreta Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:34:26

well, it's my first netting set ever man. i dont even know how to net, someone said landtrading was the way. so i thought i could try it. =P

griefer. i want to learn every aspect of the game, and become good at it, landtrading seems to be one of those aspects. i know how to war, now i'm trying my hand at netting. i cant bring myself to be angry at u, so.. whatever, just dont do this to me too often. you're a good guy on most counts.

rawr. brb.. going to take my game rage and unleash it into RL =P

Edited By: hsifreta on May 9th 2014, 9:37:18
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:35:10

You know my stance on trading and I fought it longer than anyone. I just decided this set that members can choose how they want to play themselves.

Nevertheless, suiciding will make no difference to policies.

If you wanted to make a difference to policy you could have remained in SoF and helped us rebuild but instead you do this. You were thought of highly in SoF but I think that is now over.

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:38:09

pfffft and i thought you knew me...

Since when the hell do i care what anyone thinks of me.

If this makes people have more def from now on then i have made a difference, its simple anyone can do this.

just join a tag under a fake name, act like your new and wait.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

En4cer Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:45:14

Scode uve always been colorful and war orientated... I just can't fathom why you'd care what the netters did?

It would be easier to follow if you just come out and said I felt like being a fluff because I've had my fun this set and now I'm bored... But that would probably be the easy route back to my initial post :P

KriSatZ Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:47:06

Called this about a year ago, always thought you to be a jackass.

In fact, you are the reason I didn't join SoF for a couple of war sets.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:51:41

I guess its because when I first started playing it was netters who ruined the game with me, yeah sure i could of joined a tag with protection, but beltz seduced me with his recruitment messages and war policy.

Because of that i have always fought for how I think they game should be played, especially against defenseless netters who think they can do what they want with out being able to protect there countries.

Think of it like the vikings, if you dont protect what you have I am gonna take it and try and get rich of it, screwing over an alliance who has screwed me over before was just a bonus.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hsifreta Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:51:53

PENIS ENVY

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by hsifreta:
Jayr. I'm not your friend. So don't get all chummy just cuz we're warring.

Scode, you're funny, but truth be told, I can beat you with my penis tied behind my back =P

bahahahaha :P

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:55:38

lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Taveren Game profile

May 9th 2014, 9:59:44

If this makes people have more def from now on then i have made a difference, its simple anyone can do this.

Taking credit for your actions and taking the time to rationalize them on AT says you DO care what people think of you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:02:40

In your opinion

unlike some people I dont hide from make actions, just because i have my own beliefs doesnt mean I care what people think of those beliefs.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:03:27

on a side note, turrets sold out pretty quickly, guess people do want to protect their land.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Taveren Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:08:19

If you didn't care about what people think about your beliefs you wouldn't continue to rationalize them. You care.

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:09:04

iScode - EE renegate :)

He doesn't care tough. He just posts 10 times / 15 minutes.
EE community -> EAT MORE SHEEP!!!

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:09:27

lol if you say so buddy.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

hsifreta Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:13:21

Originally posted by Alin:
iScode - EE renegate :)

He doesn't care tough. He just posts 10 times / 15 minutes.
EE community -> EAT MORE SHEEP!!!

i hear Mcd icecream is made from sheep eyes

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:22:30

Well iScode is an asshole and i personaly think this was some sort of min-plot to fluff MD/Laf relations.
Otherwise, if he didn't really care he could have done that out of Sof Sol or other random alliance. But he choose to do from the best place where Sof can actually gain out of it.

But whatever... i have a 20k techer and my reset will be only dedicated to pay reps accordingly to the damage done. Can`t let those fluffs win ground - we all see what happen when they were at the wheel. And you can see here, what they are able to do to regain the wheel back ...

Taveren Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:25:19

He didn't hit SoF because they have no land traders that need to be punished by the holy fist of justice.

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:26:28

lol why the hell would I do it from Sof and force them to pay reps when I could do it from MD and make them pay the reps? Sof has never done anything to me.

I posted on AT under flexa planning to join any alliance that recruited me, only md replied, I will say that I hoped it was MD that recruited me but I would of settled for a number of alliances.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Colonel Chaos Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:32:28

I don't even know how to reply to this.

Some people just like to watch the world burn.

The question is, why do we allow them to continue playing this game...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

En4cer Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:32:33

Lol I would have recruited you to LaF if I was about.

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:34:05

Originally posted by En4cer:
Lol I would have recruited you to LaF if I was about.

I waited at least 24 hours before applying to md from memory lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:35:32

Originally posted by Colonel Chaos:
I don't even know how to reply to this.

Some people just like to watch the world burn.

The question is, why do we allow them to continue playing this game...

So because I choose to play a different way (within the laws of the game) i shouldnt be allowed to play? Not my fault they all had pathetic defense.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:36:56

Just remember folks.

iScode was a FA representative of Sof not to long ago.
In Md he played undercover - and the purpose, well, you have the purpose.

Edited By: Alin on May 9th 2014, 10:40:25

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:43:31

And mods you should be really restrictive with this forum accounts. You allow people to make multiple of those - and sometimes, something like this happens.

I don`t know the reason why people are allowed to have multiple accounts, and i fail to see it`s purpose. But i can see the outcome ...

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 10:46:51

lol ok then if you say so Alin it must be true.

My whole plan was to destroy MD relations with SOL, PDM, EVO, OMEGA and laf so that they were isolated and sof could destroy them.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2014, 11:00:26

Not exactly. you were mainly and asshole doing fluffty stuff ...

But i am sure that was on your agenda too. MD and SOL relations are so tight after they have been both put through fire by your Sof, i doubt you can even bend them a little.

The other ones - whatever droops. sure they won`t be happy and who knows?

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 11:05:35

my sof? wicked im in charge of sof now.

But hey if your relations are so tight you have nothing to worry about :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

fazer Game profile

May 9th 2014, 11:17:37

Iscode sof has some rebuilding to do. Even if md was isolated. Sof vs md 1on1 md wins hands down. Sof vs sol 1on1 SOL wins hands down.

You haven't damaged relations, you've only given yourself that extra attention you were seeking. Your actions were so out of md character it would never of been seen as their actions.

any further replies to this thread give you more attention that isn't deserved.

well done Muppet!
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

iScode Game profile

May 9th 2014, 11:25:25

lmao, oh my, you just have no idea do you fazer, i feel sorry for you buddy.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 9th 2014, 11:40:06

You`r just that monkey they send in the space to change the future of the human kind
( Planet of the Apes ) :)

However, you have a greater power and can change even the name of the movie, to:
"Planet of the Sheep".

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2014, 11:48:16

I think everyone should just put Scode on ignore and let him fade away.

Ikkaku Game profile

May 9th 2014, 11:59:59

bonus

Atryn Game profile

May 9th 2014, 12:06:06

Originally posted by Sov:
You know my stance on trading and I fought it longer than anyone. I just decided this set that members can choose how they want to play themselves.

Nevertheless, suiciding will make no difference to policies.

If you wanted to make a difference to policy you could have remained in SoF and helped us rebuild but instead you do this. You were thought of highly in SoF but I think that is now over.

+1 Sov.

I have no idea why anyone in SoF ever "thought highly" of iScode... many of us warned you when he joined that it was TERRIBLE idea. He is just showing his true color more openly here.

Alin: I don't think there is any "SoF" plan at work here. This is iScode being the douchebag he is. He has a problem with MD from back when he helped run iMag into the ground as a terrible leader there and he is incapable of learning anything. He is the definition of "griefer" and clearly doesn't give a fluff about anyone on this game as evidenced by all the countries he just damaged.

Other alliances: Have your FA's talk to our FA's and we'll do whatever we can to make it right ASAP.

Other players: Killing flexa (#26) is MD's responsibility but we welcome any and all assistance.

MD: let's deal with the issue at hand. Don't bring anyone else into it.

Thanks.

Atryn Game profile

May 9th 2014, 12:06:38

Also, alliance FA's, talk to MD FA's if you want a copy of the logs.

fazer Game profile

May 9th 2014, 12:12:45

Id be happy to take some of that land. However it should go back to the relevant parties, if that's even possible.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

MilitantOrgy Game profile

May 9th 2014, 12:55:58

Iscode... u were the only imag person i didnt hate.. til now. Go fluff off. Hopefully the powers that be will undo the damage caused by your childish antics.
You caused no damage to md relations cuz now all of earth saw it was a premeditated act of assholeness that MD was in no way a part of. May you be forever not be accepted in any ranks.
And dont worry. We are no longer responsible for your actions. Youre dead by the hands of MD. You may of fluffed our wargaining, but you just fluffed yourself in game by almost everyone by showing you are willing to fluff people over just because of a stupud grudge youce had with us since when we warred you several times at the begining of our return to this game.

Again, fluff off.

Kalick Game profile

May 9th 2014, 13:00:40

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
Iscode... u were the only imag person i didnt hate..

Poor Suncrusher =(

ssewellusmc

May 9th 2014, 13:00:51

To be fair, I never thought highly of iChoad.