Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 16:34:54

How's that pancake taste? LOL

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 16:36:24

I wanted to grab him :(
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 16:41:54

SuperFly wanted to retal, he told me he needed to gear up for one more retal, I looked at his news to see who was the target and said to myself "oh no, poor SuperFly" :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 16:42:10

That guy double tapped me and I was counting on a 2500 acre retal :(
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 17:03:06

He was a grabbing menace lol
(•_•)

Cable Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 17:19:51

Sorry Blid no retal for you, wasnt gonna let that moron farm me and have his friend try to start a war with me after he farmed him too. I reported it to telli but we will see, Next time take your retal faster :P

blid

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 17:31:29

I was about to take it like 20 minutes after the ABs
I was gonna take it last night but after I bounced some spy ops he ran his net up to like 10m or smth.

hsifreta Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 17:32:02

fluff. i hate you. where's my retal and land? im gonna have to get u for it, Ko =P my acres are already stolen by emp2 and empire, and anarchyx.. stop stealing my acres tella =P and now you Ko =P

hsifreta Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 17:33:35

time to change tactics, and find blid xD

Cable Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 17:54:39

Lol I couldn't find Blid based on the discreption he gave, but good luck. My countries pretty well farm land this week, hit almost 20 times between 84 and his friend 5 plus the few others. Oh well wreck that guys set and move on.

brandon84 Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 18:33:08

LoL ko I just seen what you was talking about =)

hsifreta Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 18:38:44

Originally posted by Cable:
Lol I couldn't find Blid based on the discreption he gave, but good luck. My countries pretty well farm land this week, hit almost 20 times between 84 and his friend 5 plus the few others. Oh well wreck that guys set and move on.

PROOF OF MULTISHIP!

Hammer Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 19:50:29

LOL ...go KoH served it up.

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 20:29:05

meh we can still retal. I think I should still be able to get a decent 400a off him lol

blid

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 20:39:21

Less than that. Pointless

zerozerozero Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 21:04:08

all i can say is LOL!

chrysalid Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 23:17:12

lol I run #84. sorry if I hit anyones country but I dont know anyones regular names so hard to navigate this mine field blind. and if I hit you multiple times its cause I thought it was worth it (pre-hindsight) and your countries were easy targets. I dont usually multi-tap countries that have some semblace of being well built but I guess I overlooked some.

but what I dont really understand why people go literally 0 def and then get upset when they get hit...and just cause someone is supposed to know you/your country shouldnt mean you can get away playing loose.

blid

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 23:25:08

Im going to finish over 20m nw probably, maybe you need to analyze your spy ops a bit better.

blid

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 23:29:34

Originally posted by chrysalid:
but what I dont really understand why people go literally 0 def and then get upset when they get hit...
You're obviously right about this though. It's stupid for people to go without defense and then try to object to being hit.

chrysalid Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 23:38:57

Originally posted by blid:
Im going to finish over 20m nw probably, maybe you need to analyze your spy ops a bit better.

well it's all relative.. I could make sure you dont finish over 20m out of spite if I wanted. no one can guard against every form of suiciders, even if you single grab them. im not sure which country was yours, I have spy ops on half the active countries so I dont remember them all and if you have some regular name you go by, Im not too familiar.

blid

EE Patron

May 3rd 2014, 23:39:52

i dont have a regular name, my point is my country is good and you made an error in judgment when you hit me - more than once. oh well

chrysalid Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 23:46:15

if youre the one #5 and I both farmed early in the set, then you're the guy with 70k spies and 0 def. im well aware you can stock turns and suicide me easily if you really wanted but thats not usually going to deter me from literally free land.

i also am not sure why you think #5 is my friend when he GS'ed me a tonne of times and bombed like 2k of my structures with spy ops. good thing that you would report me to a mod though, cause multiple people farming a 5k acre country with 0 def is very suspicious.

Cable Game profile

May 3rd 2014, 23:56:32

if youre the one #5 and I both farmed early in the set, then you're the guy with 70k spies and 0 def. im well aware you can stock turns and suicide me easily if you really wanted but thats not usually going to deter me from literally free land.

i also am not sure why you think #5 is my friend when he GS'ed me a tonne of times and bombed like 2k of my structures with spy ops. good thing that you would report me to a mod though, cause multiple people farming a 5k acre country with 0 def is very suspicious.

Im not #5 but you did farm me, when I had 700 turns still to play 360 (326) and if you think its ok to farm players 700 turns behind you with clean built countries 75 BPT you really need to adjust how you look at countries to hit and hit multiple times.

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:06:40

Im not #5 but you did farm me, when I had 700 turns still to play 360 (326) and if you think its ok to farm players 700 turns behind you with clean built countries 75 BPT you really need to adjust how you look at countries to hit and hit multiple times.

im not even sure there was 700 turns in the game when I first hit you... still, would it killlllll you to have 1 unit of def... I mean, you went out of your way to sell 100 troops :D

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:09:47

ow.. i felt that.

2014-05-03 23:11:01 84 $5,870,646 11,213 acres CG
2014-05-03 23:06:01 84 $6,308,452 21,213 acres CG

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:12:41

and koheartsgpa, in regards to the title of this thread, am I a noob because I wasnt able to defend against all forms of suicide? just wanted to clarify. because I would hate to think that taking certain risks to finish first is nooby. I do understand the attention though, as I was several hundred turns ahead of second place after he got retalled twice.

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:12:59

chrysalid. stop blaming others for ur mistakes. =) it's called strategy and abusing DR to have 0 def. it's all intentional.. but naturally, if you were stupid enough to dtap for 200A, then you probably deserved every hit you received. =)

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:13:53

actually there's one easy way to defend against "all sorts of suiciding".. have steady fast growth, and dont dtap =) then people cant do anything to u. =) learn the rules of the server, or you might never top ten =)

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:14:15

gotta love "noobs" coming from other servers and think that express works the same way =P

Ron Burgundy

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 0:27:49

Originally posted by hsifreta:
gotta love "noobs" coming from other servers and think that express works the same way =P
You are a dirty pirate hooker.

blid

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 0:35:35

chrysalid. stop blaming others for ur mistakes. =) it's called strategy and abusing DR to have 0 def. it's all intentional.. but naturally, if you were stupid enough to dtap for 200A, then you probably deserved every hit you received. =)
that doesn't actually work but even if it did, if you have zero def youre asking to be farmed, yes?

brandon84 Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:36:59

careful who you double tap some of us will make you pay dearly

iScode Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:37:24

I love lamp
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:51:42

I dont see where im blaming anyone. I fully concede that if anyone can suicide me cus I doubletapped them, good on them. I also think that if anyone can retal me for a lg, also good on them. someone retalled me with 3m jets and 20k def (netquash I think he said his name was) and all I said was good job. i never complain about other play styles because if its allowed in the game then its allowed. its not grey its either allowed or not. people get too worked up over this game.

as to your point about how to avoid suiciders, youre also wrong. few sets back, I hit someone once, and he stocked 6mil jets to retal me. I took the retal, but then he hit me 3 more times after, egging me on to hit him back so he could dump his 20 missiles on me.

as to your last point, I dont really play other servers as I just started playing, but im not naive to think that the same strat works across all of them.

as to learning the rules of the server or I wont finish top ten? who the hell are you to think that I dont know the rules, and are you that dumb to think finishing top ten is hard? youre an even bigger idiot than the defenseless tools

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:55:32

Originally posted by blid:
that doesn't actually work but even if it did, if you have zero def youre asking to be farmed, yes?
thanks for that blid. I was just going to say, for someone who knows all the "rules" to this server he really hasnt figured out how DR works. and if your strat is to get farmed to get DR protection, youre a noob and a knob.

Cable Game profile

May 4th 2014, 0:56:36

you hit me 6 times when I had 100k turrerts 180 million cash and 400-500 turns in. plus what I had on hand and stored. Hardly defenseless plus I had 4 DR as was which made the returns even less worth the risk.

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 1:02:10

you hit me 6 times when I had 100k turrerts 180 million cash and 400-500 turns in. plus what I had on hand and stored. Hardly defenseless plus I had 4 DR as was which made the returns even less worth the risk.
lol did I? haha my bad if i did, I do rush a bit when im playing on my mobile... which country was yours again?

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 1:05:43

lol did I? haha my bad if i did, I do rush a bit when im playing on my mobile... which country was yours again?

he did what? unforgivable. i just did the same. =P

Cable Game profile

May 4th 2014, 1:36:58

The country that leveled you, and is now awaiting max turns to level one other player.

May 4th 2014, 1:43:29

go cable! :D

May 4th 2014, 1:45:53

I expect #5 to be flattened by the time I check later :)

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 1:54:07

The country that leveled you, and is now awaiting max turns to level one other player.
oh lol, yeah I dont remember why I hit you. probably just greedy and rushed.
I thought whoever originated this thread was the one who ab'ed me to the ground.

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 1:55:21

play a few more sets, and quit second guessing.`

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 2:22:51

and koheartsgpa, in regards to the title of this thread, am I a noob because I wasnt able to defend against all forms of suicide? just wanted to clarify. because I would hate to think that taking certain risks to finish first is nooby. I do understand the attention though, as I was several hundred turns ahead of second place after he got retalled twice.

Huh?!?!?!

1st. I didn't suicide
2nd. If you would have DTed me, you be dead, hence 1st point.
3rd. you're a nOOb because you play like one by hitting a ton of people more than once.

Have a swirvey day :-)
(•_•)

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:35:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Huh?!?!?!

1st. I didn't suicide
2nd. If you would have DTed me, you be dead, hence 1st point.
3rd. you're a nOOb because you play like one by hitting a ton of people more than once.

Have a swirvey day :-)
1) then you seem pretty conceited for someone who didnt even do anything. atleast cable wrecked my country. what did you do, besides create a thread to tout someone elses work?

2) if I knew your country I wouldve. I dare you to post your country in the next set. you talk big for someone who hasnt done anything.

3) I dont think you know what a noob is by definition... just cause someone plays riskier than others doesnt make them a noob. if you look at the news of the past winners, I bet you almost all of them have DTed atleast one other country.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 2:40:53

Murder Nova, every set, bring it, fluff!!!!!
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:41:07

>50 acre grabs are those of a n0blet. You had quite a few of them.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:43:38

lol is that you? ahahhaha. ive run across you before. your countries are a comical.
fair enough, I respect you telling me. I'll see you next set!

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:46:24

Originally posted by crest23:
>50 acre grabs are those of a n0blet. You had quite a few of them.
not when you explore for 10 acres. and you have turns to burn. and you get free buildings. and the guy has 0 def.
crest I remember you from before. I expected more from you.

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:46:34

lol is that you? ahahhaha. ive run across you before. your countries are a comical.

yes he has his own agenda