Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 2:50:02

Originally posted by chrysalid:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Murder Nova, every set, bring it, fluff!!!!!
lol is that you? ahahhaha. ive run across you before. your countries are a comical.
fair enough, I respect you telling me. I'll see you next set!

Comical?, care to elaborate?, I'm very curious now as how a "comical" country is made up, let's see.....few hundred ICs, check, several thousand labs, check, 50 to 60 bpt, check.....looks pretty straight forward techer to me...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:51:44

Originally posted by hsifreta:
lol is that you? ahahhaha. ive run across you before. your countries are a comical.

yes he has his own agenda
is english your native language? just wondering.

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:54:28

Comical?, care to elaborate?, I'm very curious now as how a "comical" country is made up, let's see.....few hundred ICs, check, several thousand labs, check, 50 to 60 bpt, check.....looks pretty straight forward techer to me...
for a casual player, i guess its straight forward. comical as in, i look at it and have no worries that youll be competing for a top finish.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 2:58:31

for a casual player, i guess its straight forward. comical as in, i look at it and have no worries that youll be competing for a top finish.

Of course not, this is my play ground, its where I test different startups in my quest for a top finish in other servers, I don't have time to grab mad crazy land in couple days to be able to compete here :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 3:03:51

ah I see. what tech startups have you come up with?
serious question, as I havent seen many other variants. not to mention, its much safer on this server due to the frequency of turns.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 3:29:26

ah I see. what tech startups have you come up with?
serious question, as I havent seen many other variants. not to mention, its much safer on this server due to the frequency of turns.

It varies set to set with market prices, this set is horrid, my main focus is the first 500 turns, "what's better", so far the faster I get to 1300 to 1500 tpt by turn 500 the better I can profit from early high tech prices on market, also getting to 60 bpt within the first 300 turns is important for mass exploration, I don't like to grab until I'm under 25 acres per turn, doesn't seem worth exploring once you're under 25apt.
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 3:34:20

Of course not, this is my play ground, its where I test different startups in my quest for a top finish in other servers, I don't have time to grab mad crazy land in couple days to be able to compete here :-)
how many different startups do you have left to test? i mean there's been 100s of express sets right my man :D
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 3:49:03

Originally posted by blid:

how many different startups do you have left to test? i mean there's been 100s of express sets right my man :D

LOL, seems that way :P I've been dedicated to this Theo-techer for 4 or 5 straight sets now, blid, maybe 6 not sure I'm not counting, my team server and 1a countries are doing very well so far ;-)
(•_•)

ddog Game profile

May 4th 2014, 3:53:23

Well... my plan to steal the name Murder Nova next set has already back fired.

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 3:53:57

yes he has his own agenda
is english your native language? just wondering.

explain

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 3:55:03

Originally posted by ddog:

guess that means Last Exit is available

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 3:58:10

YouScaredBro
(•_•)

chrysalid Game profile

May 4th 2014, 3:58:22

do you test endgame as well? mainly teching out vs switching to tmbr. I did rough calcs and I realize I couldve got about 4m more nw last set if i went to mbr when the tech prices dropped saturday to sub 2k and stayed that way. but depends on how fast you get that first 2bil and what ur bpt is to switch.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 4:01:39

do you test endgame as well? mainly teching out vs switching to tmbr. I did rough calcs and I realize I couldve got about 4m more nw last set if i went to mbr when the tech prices dropped saturday to sub 2k and stayed that way. but depends on how fast you get that first 2bil and what ur bpt is to switch.

I was going to do that on primary this set...I epically fkd up by going casher *blushes*

No I don't finish off, too busy building my 510 during weekends ;-)
(•_•)

ddog Game profile

May 4th 2014, 4:11:46

awe, now you guys are bonding, how cute.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 4:32:09

I'm not bonding, I expect to see fireworks next set from him :-)
(•_•)

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 4:33:45

Imma hit u this set...lulz
wasn't me...

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 4:35:53

"lulz" he's testing stuff out on this server, i doubt he'll care.

ddog Game profile

May 4th 2014, 4:44:51

Im new to the server so I have a hard time keeping up with all the petty local conflicts, is there a KoH and Jayr beef?

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 4:49:14

naa.. Gayr has a hardon against anyone that can play cuz he used to rely on multies, now he just has a grudge against the game.

ddog Game profile

May 4th 2014, 4:53:44

But you are united in your hatred of cable?

ddog Game profile

May 4th 2014, 4:54:41

nope nope, thats wrong never mind :P

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 5:03:30

naa.. Gayr has a hardon against anyone that can play cuz he used to rely on multies, now he just has a grudge against the game.
bro...every time i post something, you come along behind it and nip at my heels with ignorance and bullfluff. It's getting old, as i have stated before. Move along.
wasn't me...

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 5:14:17

I like Cable. He's fun to mess with.

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 5:14:49

Originally posted by Jayr:
bro...every time i post something, you come along behind it and nip at my heels with ignorance and bullfluff. It's getting old, as i have stated before. Move along.

hey Timmyhh, check this thread. I was here first. =) and no I humbly submit, cuz there's no greater display of ignorance than you. =)

ddog Game profile

May 4th 2014, 5:16:25

And I asked him, pretty sure he was just answering me.

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 5:17:24

dont mind him, he's got such a hardon for me after losing our little war in Team that he'll try to take a shot at me no matter what is said.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 5:19:20

hey Timmyhh, check this thread. I was here first. =) and no I humbly submit, cuz there's no greater display of ignorance than you. =)
It would be fun to argue with you, but you're horrible at trolling and even worse at warring. Get a clue.
wasn't me...

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 5:31:00

since you're new, i'll show you the cartoon representation of Gayr and you'll soon be able to confirm for yourself this for yourself. =)

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/...ZJ6E&feature=youtu.be

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 5:45:08

since you're new, i'll show you the cartoon representation of Gayr and you'll soon be able to confirm for yourself this for yourself. =)

Wow...just wow. Please take your fat asian ass somewhere else and get off my balls. thanks.
wasn't me...

ddog Game profile

May 4th 2014, 5:47:46

Thank you hsifreta, I appreciate the concern and care you show for new members and how you help educate them.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 5:53:39

Thank you hsifreta, I appreciate the concern and care you show for new members and how you help educate them.
lol...the sarcasm is strong in this one!
wasn't me...

Heston Game profile

May 4th 2014, 5:57:41

Wow...just wow. Please take your fat asian ass somewhere else and get off my balls. thanks.

You two fluffs take your foreplay off the boards.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 6:00:15

Originally posted by Heston:

You two fluffs take your foreplay off the boards.
but he started it!
wasn't me...

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 6:04:34

Heston, i dont usually initiate talking to Gayr if i can avoid it. he's a handful as you can see, pouts like a little girl and has some sort of fat Asian fetish. i can't seem to get rid of him, he follows me around on these boards.

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 4th 2014, 6:05:30

hsifreta your a fat asian?
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 6:06:09

done.
worst.trolling.ever.
wasn't me...

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 6:06:44

last time i checked, no. but apparently Jayr likes to fantasize. i know there are creeps on the internet, so i get it.. but he should keep this sort of thing to himself.

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 4th 2014, 6:14:45

Aren't you the one following him?
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 6:15:22

last time i checked, no. but apparently Jayr likes to fantasize. i know there are creeps on the internet, so i get it.. but he should keep this sort of thing to himself.
hey little buddy, how old are you? imma send u a pic of my fluff so u can print it out and hop on it, instead of riding it on the forums all day
wasn't me...

ddog Game profile

May 4th 2014, 6:28:58

I am concerned with that post, you say "little buddy", something a person would normally say to a young friend...then proceed to tell him you are going to send him erotic photos of your private parts.

hsifreta Game profile

May 4th 2014, 6:35:52

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Aren't you the one following him?
nope. most of the time, it's him following me.

Heston Game profile

May 4th 2014, 6:42:50

I am concerned with that post, you say "little buddy", something a person would normally say to a young friend...then proceed to tell him you are going to send him erotic photos of your private parts.

What a disgustingly accurate observation. Maybe freta will pick up on that role play cue.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 8:18:11

Imma hit u this set...lulz

Bring it, I got no D :-)

Im new to the server so I have a hard time keeping up with all the petty local conflicts, is there a KoH and Jayr beef?

No, I just enjoy reading what he has to say, I find it amusing and way out on left field, quite entertaining tbh, nothing beats watching someone get pwned and claiming he actually won, its delicious!
(•_•)

tellarion Game profile

May 4th 2014, 13:32:24

And then there was