Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Feb 9th 2014, 21:41:23

I'd love to play some poker online with you guys. Last time I actually played online, it was pretty difficult to fund an online account here in the US though.

rebelnbk Game profile

Feb 9th 2014, 22:25:20

Count me in if you guys decide to play some poker.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 9th 2014, 22:30:53

Sweet! It would be great to get like 9 or 10 guys and find a site where we can play private tables maybe on a regular basis.

ssewellusmc

Apr 2nd 2014, 22:55:17

Lets see how this pans out.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 23:04:03

Probably won't be winning you know with that whole getting raped thing, but should still end top 3, which isn't bad considering. Our average net will be pretty crappy though
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Home Turf Game profile

Apr 2nd 2014, 23:04:42

Msg me, I woudnt mind playing some poker. Don't have to twist my arm. : - }
HT

Twiz Game profile

Apr 3rd 2014, 1:43:12

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Lets see how this pans out.

I don't care where you play, just shut your vagina.

ssewellusmc

Apr 3rd 2014, 13:27:47

Lol real name?

Stryke Game profile

Apr 3rd 2014, 16:59:17

Want to know the funny thing? Twiz is... Twiz.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

ssewellusmc

Apr 3rd 2014, 17:59:30

New member?

Stryke Game profile

Apr 3rd 2014, 18:56:20

The funny thing is, you get rid of New Member status after fifteen posts. He's got 179.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

ssewellusmc

Apr 3rd 2014, 19:37:00

That is odd.

Desperado Game profile

Apr 3rd 2014, 20:46:00

just a reminder of twiz forever being a noob

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 3rd 2014, 20:54:44

Yeah, the mods got together, and realized they couldn't single him out and give him the noob tag, so they did the closest they could do and perma new membered him
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

pollex

Apr 3rd 2014, 23:23:56

well you anw just got a little better, your welcome
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

Dragon Game profile

Apr 3rd 2014, 23:40:10

Originally posted by pollex:

Personally, I think that was a pretty cheesy move.

TheLaE Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 0:27:49

People should learn not to be fluffing stupid when you're trying to be nice to them.

Troy's fluffing mouth is why I left.

I had actually chose not to say anything. But it appears things are going to come out anyway.

I gave my him my phone number. Told him to text me and I would help him anyway I would with his constant buyouts of medical tech.

He chose to ignore that become and arrogant flufftard and push my buttons.

I wasn't going to say anything, excluding to RaTS and mrford, and ruin his reset. But I chose to not do that.

So go piss off before anyone wants to start pointing fingers.
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 0:38:03

Technically so did yours pollex. So it was kind of an even exchange.

pollex

Apr 4th 2014, 0:46:52

I didn't point any fingers, I simply pointed out it was an uncommon move and I congradulated ICD on gaining some nw. I specifically did not say anything negative because I didn't have facts only an inclination. I also didn't mention anyone or anything specific so that people wouldn't get drawn into it, you chose to do that.

you did leave without saying a single thing to anyone in the clan, not a single complaint about any of our members from you all reset, then apparently it became a big enough issue with a day to go in the reset to leave without a single word, directly following a post on ffat from icd asking someone to come back. I apologize for jumping to conclusions, even though I never stated them publicly. I am glad you have found a clan that you feel more at home with, and ICD is a clan we are allied with. So again while I am upset that TKO lost a very good netter without a single opportunity to fix it or understand what the problem could possibly be I am happy that you were able to join a clan that we consider an ally and a quality clan in such a short time.

For the record, any tko members current or future, feel free to let me know any issue you have with a clan member, policy or anything. Thats what I am here for, I would like to be able to try and fix a problem so that it doesn't fester.
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

TheLaE Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 1:38:19

I said my peace.

Thanks for allowing me to netgain, Tko.
Just Another LaEzy Old Man

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 1:39:04

Originally posted by pollex:

My first instinct was to see how many of our countries died lol

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 1:43:14

pollex is one of the most upstanding and reasonable people to play this game. i have only played with him for 4 months, and have had limited interactions with him, but i respect him. he is generally very reasonable, and nice, and doesnt give into the trolls. granted, that isnt very fun, but its honorable
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 1:57:20

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
i'm in if it's a cheap cash game lol

I'm telling krystol on you!

Desperado Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 2:51:27

Gregs all in if it involves anything cheap

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

pollex

Apr 4th 2014, 9:07:12

wow thanks fordy.
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 13:40:20

greg likes it fast and cheap!

Medusas Rage

May 17th 2014, 12:54:11

LOL

Home Turf Game profile

May 17th 2014, 13:16:10

Yalll just need to save your money. Bunch of whales. lol
HT

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 19th 2014, 21:05:37

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
I don't need pacts to net. I didn't grow up in this sissy version of earth all you kids are coming from, I came from the era, where you actually had real Minimum Military Requirements, SDI and Weapons tech were a must, and you learned to retal hard as fluff.

+1