Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 16:07:40

I think NukEvil was far more efficient at killing SoL this reset than SoF was.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

crest23 Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 17:04:27

Originally posted by NukEvil:
I think crest23 is trying to see just how quickly the universe in general can force a person to eat his or her own words.

You aren't very adept at reading I guess so,...

Originally posted by crest23:
the mighty always fall, ALWAYS.

The Nigerian Nightmare.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 21:12:47

I think crest23 is trying to see just how quickly the universe in general can force a person to eat his or her own words.

That was pretty much the only part of your post I agreed with. The stuff about SoF being a crap alliance and your prediction for next reset...not so much.

My hpk against SoL is like 20 or so. And I've almost broken my record for total countries killed in one reset (24). Let's see what the rest of the reset holds...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 21:34:58

NukEvil is ranked too low.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Atryn Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 22:46:12

Originally posted by mdevol:
NukEvil is ranked too low.

+1

Twiz Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 0:23:32

Crest, do you even play alliance?

Tokyousr Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 1:10:39

bonus

aponic Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 2:26:40

If the game isn't fun, you don't play. Makinso was a friend of mine 3 resets back, so was mdevol. They took our personal relationship and trashed it. Everyone on the boards can take the statemet the way they want to, and they will. The bottom line is, some leaders in SOL are aware that I reached out to make things right. What I got in return was slighting of my reputation, log sharing, a bunch of stupid lies from mdevol.

This reset war was a good one. SOL won fair and square. At least Makinso had the sense not to whine, gripe, and fluff about last reset.

I won't be contacting SOL because I contacted them about 20 times now. Except for Colonel Chaos, SOL has not contacted me to reach out even once. So now, I am not going to contact SOL. If SOL wants to improve relations, they can do some reaching.

Also, in regard to the "well I am fed up so now you can go fluff off attitude that SOF has", that is legitimate. At least from my perspective, when the people around you are unreasonable, and you can't get any traction after putting in a good effort, you stop making an effort (fluff it).

I see a lot of haters here on the boards, a few reasonable people, and a bunch of dumbasses. The game is what you make of it. I have always tried to make it a fun place to play. If you don't want to give me credit, I am no longer going to prove my point over AT.

Edited By: aponic on Mar 26th 2014, 2:28:45
See Original Post
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 2:27:46

double post
SOF
Cerevisi

mdevol Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 2:33:01

Thanks for that aponic. Idle when you are online in ffa channel. I will find you.

llamky Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 4:31:06

dat sol feel

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 14:11:37

" I am no longer going to prove my point over AT."

Doing anything official over AT is never a good idea... it gets trolled, called lies and turns into a fluff-fest. Best to stay away. AT is for entertainment and propaganda.

Hope to chat with you soon...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

crest23 Game profile

Mar 27th 2014, 3:43:06

A few resets ago SoF was talking tough, I guess you can't talk tough when all your teeth has been kicked out, lol.

Originally posted by Twiz:

Go ask your mother.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

aponic Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 2:52:10

I guess I am the only one for SOF talking on the thread and I wasn't here a few sets ago. How about you wise the fluff up dipfluff
SOF
Cerevisi

mdevol Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 3:02:17

I think thats what he means...

I few resets ago, even last reset, there were a few more from SoF talking, including Sov; they seem to have disappeared. Which, imo, is not a bad thing.

At least that was my take on what he said.

davhere Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 5:59:58

is any side close to tag kill?

mdevol Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 8:24:31

boobs

d20 Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 13:12:25

yo

metalloid Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 2:04:29

who is winning here?

DespicableMe Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 8:12:09

SoL. Damn.

d20 Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 8:33:42

bonus

mdevol Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 8:48:37

Originally posted by davhere:
is any side close to tag kill?

SoF got tagkilled on the 22nd.

Durin Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 18:33:44

i talk when i have something to add :)

last time i said something it did not get answered so meh who cares then

crest23 Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 19:38:08

Originally posted by aponic:
I guess I am the only one for SOF talking on the thread and I wasn't here a few sets ago. How about you wise the fluff up dipfluff

With intelligence like yours, hopefully in leadership, SoF will continue to suck, lol. I can't imagine how my simple statement directed to simple minds like yours still managed to go over your head??? If you don't know the history, then shur the fluff up dipfluff! There are a few 500 post threads on this SoF subject for every set going back like 2 yrs, go educate yourself before mouthing off.

Prediction, there'll be another thread for next set with SoF getting stomped again. And they will probably be the ones that initial the stomping AND the thread.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Tokyousr Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 2:01:34

bonus

Alin Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 6:13:54

Not enough Hate ...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 1st 2014, 7:10:33

Aponic,
It does suck when noone gets back to you. I hate to say it but this is how I felt after trying to get ahold of you and sending pact terms to your email that you told me to send to when iMag was looking for a pact with SoF for this last set...... never heard from SOF again. Not that it much matters for SoF... I (iMag) more than likely won't be asking in the near future. I took it as a hint. :)

Originally posted by Twiz:

Go ask your mother.

lmao this reminds me of Saturday Night live's Jeopardy Skits.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 13:38:38

Can't we all just get along and kill each other like civilized human beings!
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

damondusk Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 14:20:05

<--- Hijacks fruitless thread for bonus post

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2014, 20:24:14

Aponic, is one of the best FA's in the game. Who has always been able to solve any situation and make anything work.

Aponic walked into the most difficult situation he has ever walked into. I don't think he really understood how much trust had been broken, and even the amount of vitriol built more towards certain SOF leaders, than SOF itself.

To this day, I still think Aponic is one of the best 2-3 FA's in this game, and while his frusteration is showing, (and rightfully so), I trust him, and I am looking towards improved SOF/LCN relations.

Z is #1

Trife Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 20:47:14

servant sighting!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 1st 2014, 22:24:40

Originally posted by Servant:
Aponic, is one of the best FA's in the game. Who has always been able to solve any situation and make anything work.

Aponic walked into the most difficult situation he has ever walked into. I don't think he really understood how much trust had been broken, and even the amount of vitriol built more towards certain SOF leaders, than SOF itself.

To this day, I still think Aponic is one of the best 2-3 FA's in this game, and while his frusteration is showing, (and rightfully so), I trust him, and I am looking towards improved SOF/LCN relations.

I can agree on this :) +1

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mdevol Game profile

Apr 1st 2014, 23:13:58

I like boobs, small boobs and nice butts

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 3rd 2014, 1:01:05

Now I have at least 2 other players stealing my kills. :(
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Unsympathetic Game profile

Apr 3rd 2014, 3:51:54

If only SOL had a poster who was sarcastic. Now who would type things like that?

Makinso Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 12:46:14

What servant said.