Verified:

aponic Game profile

Mar 26th 2014, 2:26:40

If the game isn't fun, you don't play. Makinso was a friend of mine 3 resets back, so was mdevol. They took our personal relationship and trashed it. Everyone on the boards can take the statemet the way they want to, and they will. The bottom line is, some leaders in SOL are aware that I reached out to make things right. What I got in return was slighting of my reputation, log sharing, a bunch of stupid lies from mdevol.

This reset war was a good one. SOL won fiar and square. At least Makinso had the sense not to whine, gripe, and fluff about last reset.

I won't be contact SOL because I contacted them about 20 times now. Except for Colonel Chaos, SOL has not contacted me to reach out even once. So now, I am not going to contact SOL. If SOL wants to improve relations, they can do some reaching.

Also, in regard to the "well I am fed up so now you can go fluff off attitude that SOF has", that is legitimate. At least from my perspective, when the people around you are unreasonable, and you can't get any traction after putting in a good effort, you stop making an effort (fluff it).

I see a lot of haters here on the boards, a few reasonable people, and a bunch of dumbasses. The game is what you make of it. I have always tried to make it a fun place to play. If you don't want to give me credit, I am no longer going to prove my point over AT.

SOF
Cerevisi