Verified:

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 22:36:35

2.3 mins ago
A brigade from Q (#119) has invaded your lands!
Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away!

Your military lost:
50,786 Troops
1,828,809 Turrets
38,427 Tanks
Their military lost:
1,038,903 Jets

Now I feel better.... nice to see the n00b screwed up his last land grab shot at me.

Surprise! I maxed my weapons tech you p00g

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 22:39:02

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Oh, btw. I will have a different name every set. I enjoy smashing the same ppl every time i play who think jist because they burned all there turns and.pumped D that i wont visit them later on. Alin got away from me thisset. Kind upset about that one

Dont get me wrong, i wont be all jetter to make these happen :p

You and 119 are just pathetic... yawn

so you lied and were the other guy who land grabbed me Bstrong.. and yet you dont play express.. seriously lame

Edited By: Netsquash on Mar 30th 2014, 22:43:39

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 22:39:03

Can I try my luck at hitting you :)
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 22:46:04

Originally posted by Netsquash:
Oh, btw. I will have a different name every set. I enjoy smashing the same ppl every time i play who think jist because they burned all there turns and.pumped D that i wont visit them later on. Alin got away from me thisset. Kind upset about that one
Oil
Dont get me wrong, i wont be all jetter to make these happen :p

You and 119 are just pathetic... yawn

so you lied and were the other guy who land grabbed me Bstrong.. and yet you dont play express.. seriously lame

What are talking about, i owned to owning toxic parvo u fool. Blid knew which one was me

I dnt play express anymore, havent in a little while. Had free time this week
The Death Knights

XI

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 22:47:25

yup change your musical tune.. you clever beaver you. Still a liar in my books

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2014, 22:47:48

Even though I hate you, that was a great retal you did on me (Pigs on the wing) Mr. bstrong

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 22:53:38

yup change your musical tune.. you clever beaver you. Still a liar in my books

IDC if you respect me or my none playing ability. Dont hit me. Oh and for troling sake, i havent played express inawhile :p
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 22:56:36

Set 218, i made a half.assed attempt to play. Played some sets before that. I land killed a few countries oop the past feweeks, but never budged past 400turns
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 23:07:20

Originally posted by Getafix:
Even though I hate you, that was a great retal you did on me (Pigs on the wing) Mr. bstrong

You almost made me bounce the attempt the first time iwent to do it. I spied, calced, input my attack, used my second window to double check nw and u gained 1mil or so nw.
The Death Knights

XI

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2014, 23:33:40

Yeah, I saw the spyop. You didn't bounce the spyop the second time. I had 80k weapons up for sale unfortunately.

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:17:58

One thing missed here is the fact that even if he changes his country name every reset, these retals still act as a form of deterrence. If nothing else, it should make a bottom-feeder think twice about who he is hitting.

This retal has very real effects beyond this week, even if he doesn't play next set.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2014, 0:20:14

Nobody is gonna stop grabbing cuz of tihs guy

Also Getafix you have a different attitude it seems about retals on Tourney than you do here
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:23:40

I never said anyone would stop...
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Cable Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:27:57

22k land and a 6 million finish? I wish eestats was up becuase I can hardly believe my eyes, even if "fluff went bad" you should have atleast double that score if not triple.

Good luck ever making Top 10 let alone top 5 if you can't break 10 million and still have 22k land.

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:32:37

http://earthgraphs.com/...amp;num=134&reset=586

After the GS my production went from 200k BPT to 20k a turn, about 20 water supply ops, my pop never regened. And i ate 25 missiles.
The Death Knights

XI

now im nothing Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:34:25

If you canèt make top ten in earth your a nobody. Hit the road.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:35:42

Prior to the GS i was 19k acre ish. Maxed ag, 145% in bus and res.

Fully built. Had Around 25-30mil bushels between my country and market. 280 turns plus the next 24hrs of turns.to come. I was sitting pretty till i was ror, then i trippled back and ate GS and spy ops. Which was followed by missiles
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:38:45

It is what it is. I didnt come crying tothe forums like half these clowns. Instead, i sold off, bought jets and finished my business. I just had the pleasure of making netsplooge QQ all over the place
The Death Knights

XI

now im nothing Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 0:42:26

I am just joking around myself about my top ten comment. :)
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2014, 2:32:14

Originally posted by blid:

Also Getafix you have a different attitude it seems about retals on Tourney than you do here

Tourney is a very different game, its like Express was 4 years ago but the players are pretty ossified in Tourney A. I've been wanting to improve my war skills as you know since we were allies in Team last month. I applied the Cable Doctrine to my ROR on The Marshes in Tourney A this set and got a painful lesson in the power of spies and tank attacks.

RLenga MD Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 2:32:49

h

blid

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2014, 2:37:10

Tourney is a very different game, its like Express was 4 years ago but the players are pretty ossified in Tourney A. I've been wanting to improve my war skills as you know since we were allies in Team last month. I applied the Cable Doctrine to my ROR on The Marshes in Tourney A this set and got a painful lesson in the power of spies and tank attacks.
I'll give you one guess who runs that country
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cable Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 2:41:31

Not having a good spal or stock to buy tanks and troops is a bad idea to apply operation butt rape. It usually back fires and you end up getting the fluff meat sandwhich...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2014, 2:43:45

So thats you blid, haha. Well have fun down in Tourney C, lol

blid

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2014, 3:07:16

:P

Edited By: blid on Mar 31st 2014, 3:09:23
See Original Post

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 3:57:14

from xxxxxx xxxxxx (#XXX)

"Regardless of my set, i retal everyone. I had top 5 locked till i was GS. Spiteful? No.

Dont bottomfeed me"

I am a regular bottomfeeder... get over it n00b... and learn to accept a 150 acre landgrab early in the set and move on when i have the defense of fort knox. I will apply the Cable doctrine in these bs situations when you decide that your ego of getting a retal in is worth the cost of the hit and me farming you after. You are lucky you were in DR and i could not farm you properly. The other guy got farmed who pulled the same stunt as you... and that will be you next set if you try it again

Also... if someone turns out to be as big as me and doesnt have a bad jet/turret ratio... and retals me.. then well played. One guy could have but he knew it wasnt worth it for his netgaining. Wish these clowns had the same thought process

i farmed this guy last set, he said the same thing. =)

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 3:59:33

Originally posted by Cable:
B strong everyone is entitled to "their" land but the difference here is your wasting it because you've already burned turns and lost more NW in carrying massive jets and oil costs then making a late game retal like that is worth.
Difference between being a good player and a mediocre player, is knowing when its worth making a retal or not.

everyone's free to how they play, they may be mediocre at your game, but if they enjoy making you suffer for hitting them, they have every right.

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 4:11:17

I hope you don't troll in real life.. its an easy way to get put into the hospital.

Even i don't stoop so low to be a troll when someone is mad about something. Grow up man

oh i troll in real life =P its fun.

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 4:22:46

i wont be happy if an all jetter hit me, but i'd farm the fluff out of him, cuz he has no defence. then id buy up more def and get out of range. but given that the game allows it, and there's no spirit of the server thing here, i'd say kudos to retals when they can get them, and expect grabs and topfeeds no matter how you play. if you dont get them, then you're lucky, if you do often, then maybe it's time to change either your country name or your playing style. it's part of the game.

if you play anonymously, and have adequate def, people will tend to topfeed those who have less, so that they can topfeed more often. given that i had 5 retals to take this set, i didnt hit the ones that had over 10m turrets, but i did farm h2o quite a bit cuz he only had 6m turrets. gaining land quickly is also a way to catch up on the game too, esp if you can pull in big ass retals. naturally last hour retals are very stupid, but if i'm netting seriously, i'd even take retals up to 12 hours from the end, depending on how many turns you have stored, the price of oil and units, and how much def you have.

though i wouldnt topfeed except for the first few days, because single tap bottomfeeding is necessary for getting into top 10.

however bottomfeeding routine is boring, and sometimes its just fun to seek thrills in either warring or grabbing people that can retal. i grab and hit lots of people when im bored, it usually starts a conversation, and it's a lot more entertaining than not. i promise you that if i hit you heaps of time, it's not personal. it's just how i play sometimes =P

Edited By: hsifreta on Mar 31st 2014, 4:25:37
See Original Post

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 4:23:19

Originally posted by hsifreta:
from xxxxxx xxxxxx (#XXX)

"Regardless of my set, i retal everyone. I had top 5 locked I. till i was GS. Spiteful? No.

Dont bottomfeed me"

I am a regular bottomfeeder... get over it n00b... and learn to accept a 150 acre landgrab early in the set and move on when i have the defense of fort knox. I will apply the Cable doctrine in these bs situations when you decide that your ego of getting a retal in is worth the cost of the hit and me farming you after. You are lucky you were in DR and i could not farm you properly. The other guy got farmed who pulled the same stunt as you... and that will be you next set if you try it again

Also... if someone turns out to be as big as me and doesnt have a bad jet/turret ratio... and retals me.. then well played. One guy could have but he knew it wasnt worth it for his netgaining. Wish these clowns had the same thought process

i farmed this guy last set, he said the same thing. =)

Wasnt me you hit, i dont think i broke 100k and land killed a few contries
The Death Knights

XI

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 4:27:47

ah okay =P said the same stuff.

i have 2 playing styles. i either net seriously, and try to outnet Alin. or i play to burn and destroy. =P #39 ruined my set by RORing m with a 4x tap. i think i made him give up his country, despite all his war decs ingame. =P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2014, 7:03:42

+100 thread

Give em hell, dirty roofer!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tellarion Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 9:26:08

blid, you don't know all the details so it would be better if you didn't jump to conclusions.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2014, 11:11:18

I hope youre right.

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 11:19:48

blid for express mod =P

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 12:18:25

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
+100 thread

Give em hell, dirty roofer!!!!!!

Good read, huh. Lol
The Death Knights

XI