Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:38:55

Shameful
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:41:59

Blid, I'm sorry that my belief that rules should be followed offends you so much.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:44:14

RaT
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:45:59

So, i can create a second account and play on my neighbors wifi? Not saying, i would or that cable is, but isn't that the point of one game account, so that doesn't happen?
The Death Knights

XI

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:47:58

Blid, I use to be one of the biggest cheats in the game, I ran thousands of bot countries, thousands of multis, I know how easy it is to slip into the oh well this rule is stupid, I will just ignore it, then the next rule is even easier to ignore, so on and so forth.

No one comes to the game with the intention of cheating, you just relax your morales a little bit at a time. Which is why I believe in a 0 tolerance policy for people breaking the rules now. I quit cheating and won't go back to it, I have reported my own players for cheating in the past, and I will continue in the present and the future.

I'm sorry if that somehow upsets you, but it isn't gonna change the way I play.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:50:22

The other game account was retired. He is only using one game account. You could say he still has only one account because the other is kaput, gone, in the past.

If you wanna get technical I agree it's true you shouldn't have two accounts but trying to pull that fact out against someone you know isn't cheating to use as a weapon because you're arguing with him in the forums is such a fluffing dirt low rat move I don't know what to say.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:50:38

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Blid, I use to be one of the biggest cheats in the game, I ran thousands of bot countries, thousands of multis
lol. hahahahaha

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:51:53

cheating fluff trying to get a clean player busted because they argued on the forums

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:54:18

rats, if you want to argue.. there's always a way to do it. but being good at arguing, doesn't mean you are right. =P it just means you're good at arguing.

wise words of confucius

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 5:04:16

This is true hsifreta, but arguing for the sake of arguing doesn't require you to be right, just a person that is dumb enough to continue to respond :)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 5:28:17

My god Rats, you are a total asshole

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 6:12:33

Originally posted by mad_bulldog:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
You might as well hit them if you want. I like making my retals on the last day when they are fat and I can retal a 200a grab for 1500a

Thats exactly what gets your ROR'ed lol

Doesnt matter if you think you are in the right.. being greedy costs you sometimes

If I get ROR'ed for a late retal then history would dictate that I either make you my fluff by ABing the hell out of you cuz I always have 360 turns on hand or I make you an even bigger fluff by making you make a public apology on the boards addressed to me for the world to see and then I decide if I Wreck your finish or not.

So far I have 4 retals to take. And I'll make them big if the offender is not in DR because I am a big jerk....

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 6:20:58

Guess I better retract the last part of my post as Everyone that has hit me has terrible countries. The only person worth retaling at this moment was #5 and I only got 42a more than he grabbed from me so that's lame.....

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 6:39:27

This is true hsifreta, but arguing for the sake of arguing doesn't require you to be right, just a person that is dumb enough to continue to respond :)

that's a new way of looking at it. =P

Alin Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 9:43:15

how the fluff is every thread on this forum turned into a "Cable" thread ?

IF you see a thread with more than 1 page - it is Cable oriented ...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 9:55:51

I just got suicided by the stupidest idiot I have seen yet. He managed to go all jets and PS me twice, then destroyed all his buildings. That saved me the trouble of RORing. I guess I should be honoured that I annoy people so much that they dedicate their entire game to getting a couple hits on me.

Any way you are right Alin, I think Rats is secretly in love with cable. Pretty sick little fluffker, thats for sure

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 10:34:31

i dont get how destroying buildings work. =P

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 10:34:49

Originally posted by Alin:
how the fluff is every thread on this forum turned into a "Cable" thread ?

IF you see a thread with more than 1 page - it is Cable oriented ...

you can thank RaTs for it

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 12:42:11

Rats is not only the lowest life form in the genepool hes also the stupidest.

Find me the rule where it says I cant have more then one log in name. Oh wait thats not against the rules, good try on the being a snitch though, I like the whole fact you outted yourself as a real life loser.

@Getafix that guy who did that sent out messages to players to farm him when he did that. I wasnt on but I reported it 4 hours ago and one player took him up in the coordinate top feeding on you.

Heretodie Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 12:56:19

Blow the dust of this account, you can have as many accounts as you like, doesn't break the rules.

Oh look I posted right under myself that must be against the rules.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 13:11:02

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 13:13:16

Every thread naturally becomes about cable, because every thread that generates posts is usually about, farming stupidly, retaling on retals, angry messages etc etc etc. And low and behold he is kind of the guy known for these things

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 13:30:39

Imagine that Rats got one right, The mods can feel free to close the account I never log into or run countries on. But I suspect thats a dinosaur rule and its more to stop players from running multies then it is to stop players from changing nicknames.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 13:36:12

For future notice cable, you can link unlimited forum accounts to your main one in the settings tab.

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 15:38:09

I wouldn't be shocked, best part of it is he keeps saying hes not gonna play anymore turns and how he doesnt care about this game. Then comes back and runs turns anyways, nothing better then people lying to themseleves and the community.

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 15:48:47

Originally posted by Cable:
Imagine that Rats got one right, The mods can feel free to close the account I never log into or run countries on. But I suspect thats a dinosaur rule and its more to stop players from running multies then it is to stop players from changing nicknames.

To be fair cable, if you wanted to change nic names, all you have to do is add handle. I dont care either way. But ya
The Death Knights

XI

tellarion Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 15:53:15

Players are only allowed to have one (1) game account.
One account provides full access to the game and creating multiple accounts is not permitted. In addition, players may not login to another player's account for any reason.

To be fair, he's right about not having multiple game accounts. As he mentioned, you can have an unlimited number of linked forum accounts, so I see no reason to make a new game account if you want to change nicks.

That being said, the intention is to prevent people from having COUNTRIES on multiple accounts, as that is quite difficult to track.

And will you people stop trying to post who is playing what country? You know that's not acceptable.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 16:02:53

Originally posted by tellarion:

And will you people stop trying to post who is playing what country? You know that's not acceptable.

Yeah it happens a little too much.. even though it is indirect...

crest23 Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 16:51:24

Damn cable, you were even dumber when you went by heretodie. Kudos on actually improving your trolling game, mind you it only went to 5th grade, but that is quite an improvement.

Interesting, I actually always thought he sounded like someone else here too though, hsifreta. I guess I haven't seen Herotodie post in a while and that was why.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 17:26:55

So.....I was right then....Cable is JJ23....

*runs off very swiftly*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tellarion Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 17:34:22

Why are you guys hating on rats so much for revealing that, anyway? I don't see what the issue is here....

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 17:55:42

Rats is not only the lowest life form in the genepool hes also the stupidest.

Find me the rule where it says I cant have more then one log in name. Oh wait thats not against the rules, good try on the being a snitch though, I like the whole fact you outted yourself as a real life loser.

@Getafix that guy who did that sent out messages to players to farm him when he did that. I wasnt on but I reported it 4 hours ago and one player took him up in the coordinate top feeding on you.

Actually it is against rules bud, :/

Its actually sides on one of the biggest rules, no multies.

Unless you only created a handle and use it under the htd name
The Death Knights

XI

crest23 Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 18:00:28

Why create 2 forum accounts?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 18:02:48

Originally posted by crest23:

Lets see...

1) cause drama
2) cause drama
3) cause drama

and wait.... wait for it... 4) cause drama

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 18:03:55

Originally posted by tellarion:
Why are you guys hating on rats so much for revealing that, anyway? I don't see what the issue is here....

At least you are modding just a casual game forum... pity the mods got anime chatrooms... people spam and talk about details of things you don't even want to know

yeah.... lol

Dr Jekyl

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 19:34:47

Originally posted by crest23:

To create drama

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 21:11:37

Top teir player hands down

Message from dumb dumb (#129) sent on Mar 29, 18:23Report this message
Clever tactic to let your guard down. I'm happy with the way my set is going.Reply

DeleteMessage from dumb dumb (#129) sent on Mar 29, 18:24Report this message
I don't grief people most times people don't whine to me and send me lots of random messages. I'm not going to lie I find this rather amusing and haven't encountered this since the old days

Just for the record its not griefing to top feed 20:1 jetsor AB players, although 104 had it comming by hitting him multiple times.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 0:28:47

lol Cable... this is why i dont get big NW people beiong 10:1 jet/turret ratio... you just open yourself for a nasty topfeed

on other news... Sitting like a boss ingame with a ton of turns.... sunday is going to be market heaven

blid

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2014, 2:33:17

lol i just disarmed 32 missiles and plowed through 700k tanks in order to parking lot bibi

blid

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2014, 17:56:31

also bibigon just got purpled in tourney. cool weekend

Cable Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 18:31:25

Originally posted by Netsquash:
lol Cable... this is why i dont get big NW people beiong 10:1 jet/turret ratio... you just open yourself for a nasty topfeed

on other news... Sitting like a boss ingame with a ton of turns.... sunday is going to be market heaven

Im not sure what your talking about here? By 48 hout left in set I usually have a 10 million jet break. No one top feeds me, some delayed retal me with massive jets and max turn spent, those are the ones that annoy me. This week guy had 20:1 jets to turrets. 1 million jets and 50,000 turrets, and I usually let retals go in the first few days as I'm still a moderate break and not something ridiculous.

No Name Brand

Mar 30th 2014, 19:08:41

Fun times

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 19:12:57

Originally posted by Netsquash:

Im not sure what your talking about here? By 48 hout left in set I usually have a 10 million jet break. No one top feeds me, some delayed retal me with massive jets and max turn spent, those are the ones that annoy me. This week guy had 20:1 jets to turrets. 1 million jets and 50,000 turrets, and I usually let retals go in the first few days as I'm still a moderate break and not something ridiculous.

Yup had 2 of those this set.. and I pounded one back hard for it.... I had a sick monsterous defense with amazing tech % and yet they hit me with a 10:1 to 15:1 jet to turret ratio

And the best part is most times they are 1600-1700 turns in.. so the land grab is useless..it is only to be spiteful... which is lame

humicroav Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 19:22:52

Originally posted by Getafix:
My god Rats, you are a total asshole

getting called an asshole in a forum means you're winning at the intarwebz.
ur mom playz erf2025

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 19:22:52

from xxxxxx xxxxxx (#XXX)

"Regardless of my set, i retal everyone. I had top 5 locked till i was GS. Spiteful? No.

Dont bottomfeed me"

I am a regular bottomfeeder... get over it n00b... and learn to accept a 150 acre landgrab early in the set and move on when i have the defense of fort knox. I will apply the Cable doctrine in these bs situations when you decide that your ego of getting a retal in is worth the cost of the hit and me farming you after. You are lucky you were in DR and i could not farm you properly. The other guy got farmed who pulled the same stunt as you... and that will be you next set if you try it again

Also... if someone turns out to be as big as me and doesnt have a bad jet/turret ratio... and retals me.. then well played. One guy could have but he knew it wasnt worth it for his netgaining. Wish these clowns had the same thought process

Edited By: Netsquash on Mar 30th 2014, 19:27:13
See Original Post

blid

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2014, 19:24:06

why did you black out the name i wanna know who it was

blid

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2014, 19:24:36

Q #119?

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 19:31:02

Originally posted by blid:
Q #119?

Figure it out on your own.... I don't want to expose someones info when i made a comment even though they are in my crap book.

now im nothing Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 19:33:57

No one dare attack me this set. Also some luck surely. But I always hope one of the big rotund countries will take a hit.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 19:45:46

Originally posted by now im nothing:
No one dare attack me this set. Also some luck surely. But I always hope one of the big rotund countries will take a hit.

I was slightly annoyed when one donkey late retaled sick high jet ratio... but another one 5 minutes later..... yeah not cool at all

I anticipate 1 bad retal... but 2 put me right over the edge and boiling mad and it doesnt heklp when their stats were equally as bad as Cable would put it