Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 1:52:52

Lol @ your #7
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 2:18:01

There really isn't a destock, dropping 3 bil isn't destocking, its what I spend to do a retal at times, or what alot of people get in 50 turns on a real server.

<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 2:25:53

The destock is very interesting on this server.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 2:26:01

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
There really isn't a destock, dropping 3 bil isn't destocking, its what I spend to do a retal at times, or what alot of people get in 50 turns on a real server.

On a real server.... comming from the same guy who said Primary isnt a real server. Or are you talking about hiding behind clan tags on other servers?

DBags care on this server? No Dbags play to ruin other players games, on EVERY server, from 1A to tournament to FFA

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 2:31:49

Cable aren't you the guy that farms anyone that dares to retal you? Your the one that started me hitting other people for the fluffs and giggles. Suiciders aren't created by some dude being like I'm bored I'm going to ruin someones set, they are created by dbags like you thinking your better then others and giving them a reason.

Practically every set you go out of your way to ruin someones set, simply because you screwed up and hit someone that could retal you
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 2:33:33

Originally posted by blid:
Originally posted by Netsquash:
Originally posted by hsifreta:
i dont believe my eyes.. someone would grab for 50A?

i would only if:

a) guy shows rainbow strat
b) 0 defense
c) all turns spent (aka no chance in heck to retal)

Supposely some people think spies are defense LoL
This guy was a monarchy when I hit him, went tyrant to make the retal hurt more, has literally over a 20:1 jet to turret ratio, and has no tech. total joke. Playing Express grabbing seriously all the way through is a lot of work so if i suffer a few of these hits then it's not worth putting in the effort anymore.

monarch or tyr 360 (100) turns, no touchie unless if you want a war. =P

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 2:38:35

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I sat on 8260 Acres for almost 20 minutes with 0 defense, you guys left out! :p

Stupid phone died on me right after my 3rd exploration batch. I was pleasantly surprised I was untouched when I was able to login haha

*wipes sweat off of forehead*

Usually i am good at hunting for such opportunities... but you know im me and i know you are you..so yeah... be nice i guess

i dont look that high on sets when i play tyr farmer. but now that i know u batch explore without def, i'll keep an eye out for you =P

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 2:39:45

Stupid phone died on me right after my 3rd exploration batch. I was pleasantly surprised I was untouched when I was able to login haha

Usually i am good at hunting for such opportunities... but you know im me and i know you are you..so yeah... be nice i guess

i call coordination on that one.

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 2:43:53

getting a cool finish here is nice. and it's quite easy, good to test out strats as RaTS says, there are too few turns to test it further, though it's cool cuz im trigger happy and there's a turn every 4 mins. i only play for 2 reasons: 1 - get more game stats, and 2 - to improve my netting concept.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 2:48:32

Lets see what we got for Cable
http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive
Roring got raped

http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=0
Tried triple tapping people got raped.

http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=1
Tried farming someone again
Got raped

Finally didn't ror someone, got in a honest fight because he double tap retalled. Nice only took you 5 sets to learn to accept a retal.

http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive
Deleted after being farmed

Farmed some dude for daring to hit you 1 time, then tried to ror another guy and got raped

So in your first 8 sets, half of them you rored and farmed people and got raped, 1 you were actually the victim, 1 you didn't play for fluff, another you got farmed, and deleted your country and 1 where no one retalled you so you didn't feel the need to rage war someone.

So before you talk fluff to anyone, you have done more "suiciding" and bullfluff then I have, and I only went through a few of your countries. Please look into the mirror, before you call anyone anything.

Anyone else notice the habit of him getting raped for his stupidity?

Edited By: RaTS FYA on Mar 29th 2014, 2:56:55

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 2:52:30

wow i must have all the skill int he world to have dodged any farming or retals from Cable =P

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 3:17:19

Meanwhile, Cable could self-delete right now and the dumby under discussion currently, the "top tier player," would not be able to match his current net

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 3:21:46

Thats cute Rats please narrate my sets on here, oh wait your a dead beat loser who doesn't do anything but run his mouth. I made my point on all jitters very clear, and very open, and I have lost 1 set and 1 set only to being "wwrecked." To which I gave Grogy props for that already, every other time people have come knocking on my door and done nothing but a nuisance. This as always been open for everyone and public knowledge.

You should stop talking but you insist on keeping that thing running a mile a minute. YOU SUCK at netting and all you do is build junk and talk trash about how bad everyone else is. I challenged you to net and you couldn't during the best tech set ive seen in awhile. Come back and shoot your mouth of when you have more then ramblings about a retal policy I made clear long ago.

ssewellusmc

Mar 29th 2014, 3:23:17

Even Rats is smarter than Cable!

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 3:28:12

Hardly, but underhanded and cowardly for sure, fortunately as he already said its only a week long server.

No Name Brand

Mar 29th 2014, 3:33:19

Originally posted by hsifreta:

i call coordination on that one.

He would have hit him easily.. and then bought my NN turrets!!!

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 3:36:46

lol.. hsi... your joke ontop of my sarcasm was greatly appreciated lol

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 3:37:28

Look cable another set where you rored someone. http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=1

Do you ever accept a retal? Or do you just see red, and start mashing your keyboard?

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 3:39:17

This is why you play on solo servers only, because you'd be killed off for your asshattery in any other server.

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 3:42:51

Look cable another set where you rored someone. http://earthgraphs.com/...trygraph=alive&page=1

Do you ever accept a retal? Or do you just see red, and start mashing your keyboard?

Better look at the news again you clueless clown, that guy hit me twice, with 20:1 jets.

ssewellusmc

Mar 29th 2014, 3:43:49

I found this video of cable getting retaled

http://youtu.be/LJBeCvfma2M

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 3:47:08

you hit him 2014-01-09 13:08 All Xplore and Retals (#8) Mink (#32) PS 118A (+120A
He retals you 2014-01-10 21:45 Mink (#32) All Xplore and Retals (#8) PS 1,346A (+572A)
OH fluff NO! NO ONE RETALS THE CABLE!!!!! 2014-01-11 17:24 All Xplore and Retals (#8) Mink (#32) PS 731A (+323A)

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 3:51:12

Top teir player hahahah this guy retals me then top feeds me and sends me this.

Message from dumb dumb (#129) sent on Mar 29, 3:48Report this message
doesn't mean you should start BR'ing me to the ground

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 3:55:23

you hit him 2014-01-09 13:08 All Xplore and Retals (#8) Mink (#32) PS 118A (+120A
He retals you 2014-01-10 21:45 Mink (#32) All Xplore and Retals (#8) PS 1,346A (+572A)
OH fluff NO! NO ONE RETALS THE CABLE!!!!! 2014-01-11 17:24 All Xplore and Retals (#8) Mink (#32) PS 731A (+323A)

Still dumbier then a post, I've already stated my retal policy, but you continue to bring it up like its changed. Nothings changed in the 10 years I've played off and on and nothing will. But I'm done trying to talk slow enough for you to understand, you're clearly a half wit. Good luck in life remember that catch phrase "do you want fries with that?"

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 3:57:05

Originally posted by Cable:
Top teir player hahahah this guy retals me then top feeds me and sends me this.

Message from dumb dumb (#129) sent on Mar 29, 3:48Report this message
doesn't mean you should start BR'ing me to the ground

yeah im still not convinced that's a top tier player, we only have one person's word for it, and the guy is sucking at present

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 3:58:53

im a top tier player

i am very hairy Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:01:13

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
I found this video of cable getting retaled

http://youtu.be/LJBeCvfma2M

LOL

gzervali Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:02:47

gotta love it

Mar 29th 2014, 4:03:25

didn't cable got fluff slap few sets ago for roring? nubb will b nub

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:03:40

Better look at the news again you clueless clown, that guy hit me twice, with 20:1 jets.

You are the one with reading comprehension issues. I said you retaled a retal, you said better look at the news again you clueless clown that guy hit me twice.

You did infact retal a retal, and he did not hit you twice first. Please keep posting under your fake ass express and primary only name.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:05:30

Originally posted by i am very hairy:

didn't cable got fluff slap few sets ago for roring? nubb will b nub

Kind of looks like he got slapped down again this set

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:06:06

Doesn't really look like it to me

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:08:38

He still has more built land than that guy has land total, and he's still 6 times that dude's nw, AND the war is that dude's fault. So like...

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:12:15

Yes Rats I will RoR idiots who go all jetters and dont defend their land and the I WILL out net them because thats the goal of the game.

This week I didnt RoR anyone, instead I got retaled and let it go, then he top fed me. Get your facts straight and shut up.

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:20:24

Also Rats it must be that time of the month because only girls bring up things from months ago. Real men deal with the here and now and don't deflect things away from the insuing topic.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:21:57

Damn cable, you were even dumber when you went by heretodie. Kudos on actually improving your trolling game, mind you it only went to 5th grade, but that is quite an improvement.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:23:39

Lol at Rats thinking the Heretodie thing is a big trump card.

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:24:05

Yes Rats I will RoR idiots who go all jetters and dont defend their land and the I WILL out net them because thats the goal of the game.

This week I didnt RoR anyone, instead I got retaled and let it go, then he top fed me. Get your facts straight and shut up.

that makes pretty much sense. i keep 30% SDI and good tanks when i play for keeps, and i'll RoR any idiot that does an all jetter, cuz they cant keep up with the grabs.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:25:00

When that guy topfed Cable, the dude had 1m jets and 50k turrets. Seriously. Anyone giving Cable fluff for this or defending that guy is a clown

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:25:19

Lol at Rats thinking the Heretodie thing is a big trump card.

its starting to sound like a lover's quarrel now..

Mar 29th 2014, 4:25:39

time to change nick again cable

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:26:19

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:27:25

I'm just wondering why he has 2 game accounts when that is clearly against the rules.

Mar 29th 2014, 4:28:24

very hairy :(

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:28:57

I'm just wondering why he has 2 game accounts when that is clearly against the rules.
hahahah you fluffing narc rat fluffhead, if you didn't notice, his last alliance round was also on the new account ie he changed accounts.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:29:26

omg you're such a snitch scumbag

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:33:18

Blid first off, I will "snitch" on anyone breaking the rules, it is our duty as players to help enforce the rules, just like it is our duty to report crimes in the real world. The term snitch is stupid.

Second off, cry more that your buttbuddy cable is a baddy

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:34:21

he's not playing on 2 accounts at once. he retired one account and made a new one. trying to get someone punished for that is lame as hell, you're a fluffing dirt low rat.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 4:36:47

Shameful

Do you call the cops when you see your friends smoking marijuana?

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 4:37:28

Blid, cheating is cheating. Doesn't matter if it doesn't hurt anyone else.
There is a reason you can't have more then 1 account, and its really simple, the mods check for coordination based off your account, who knows what he was saying with his other account. And as you can link any number of forum accounts to your game account, if he just wanted to change his identity he could, what was he hiding in that other account that he had to retire?