Verified:

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 13:30:28

You have no class. I will not tolerate ror's. You will finish like crap. PS. You cannot see the 30 spy ops I did to him LOL. Only thing that is sad to me is that I had an awesome streak of top 10 s going then two people ror me in addition to topfeeds. Tech was so good I had top 3 locked in but not anymore.

Cable Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 13:53:11

Tech is really good this set, top3 is an understatment anything short of 1st would be war.

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 14:19:17

why bother replying? tech wasn't necessary good, it just behaved this set =P food was less than optimal, but units kept getting bought out.

Cable Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 14:56:34

Originally posted by hsifreta:
why bother replying? tech wasn't necessary good, it just behaved this set =P food was less than optimal, but units kept getting bought out.

Average of 3k a piece of tech isnt good? Thats game winning material, and if you haven't figured it out I'm not 89 nor 11.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 22nd 2014, 15:02:44

lol ebert..... figured it was you being ROR'ed

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:02:07

Ebert, you didn't finish top 10. What happened, thought you were still going to do super well.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

blid

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:03:19

someone topfed and ror'd him and he warred him. he said he would have finished well if not for that.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

freedy19 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:06:18

what is ror'd?

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:09:44

Retal on a Retal.

Blid it wasn't a topfeed.
I decided to use the cable retal policy, of not accepting a guy with more then double the jets then defense retalling me. Then he ran his mouth on how he would still make top 10 and own me.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

blid

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:12:03

:/
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:17:11

cables retal policy is hilarious, all the people that think its funny, hate when it is applied to them.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:19:04

Originally posted by ebert00:
Mar 17th 2014, 1:28:24
Amusing thread. I respect cable for roring an all jetter but don't need to post so often. You responding to trash makes you look trashy....let them talk their stupid smack...when you end up on top all you need to say is my country speaks for itself. I kicked your butt. It does appear as if you whine in this thread by stooping to name calling.

See he respects cable's retal policy.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:20:01

Cable doesn't ROR good countries

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:21:13

But he does, but instead of just doing it once, he hits them 6+x so they have no shot at fighting back. I am usually still asleep so rarely finish a set, so I like to give people a chance to fight back.

freedy19 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:30:59

why do you RoR all jetters? what does that mean? and why do you guys get mad if someone has all jets?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:34:04

Originally posted by freedy19:
why do you RoR all jetters? what does that mean? and why do you guys get mad if someone has all jets?

Some get mad *coughCablecough* rest of us get even if we feel like we got fked :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:34:15

The thinking is, someone has just attacked you and is all jets (no defense) so their land is easy to take. In practice, this usually starts a war, so it's not really a good idea. It works sometimes if the player is weak enough though.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:39:42

The short answer is because some people have huge egos and think they are entitled to everything, if they play their turns before someone else, or run a strat that gets strong faster.

The long answer is, because anyone can retal anyone else on this server, with Planned strikes giving you 50% more attack power. So when someone retals you 2 or 3 days later, aka 600+ turns later for multiple times what you took from them, by running a country with almost no defense compared to what they had when you retalled. it upsets some people.

Now most people only apply this too people that hit days later, with 3-5x more jets then turrets where the land taken difference is monstrous. Now cable on the other hand, decides that even if you hit him within an hour of him hitting, he believes he is such a great player that no one should ever dare to retal him.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 22:59:12

3 mins ago
6FeetUnder (#11) attempted to cause dissension among your troops! You killed 4998 enemy spies.

3 mins ago
6FeetUnder (#11) attempted to cause dissension among your troops! You killed 5095 enemy spies.

3.1 mins ago
Enemy operatives caused 24,450 troops to leave your army!

3.1 mins ago
6FeetUnder (#11) attempted to cause dissension among your troops! You killed 5189 enemy spies.

3.8 mins ago
A chemical missile from 6FeetUnder (#11) was launched at your lands, destroying:
You destroyed:
3112 Civilians
350 Buildings

3.8 mins ago
A nuclear missile from 6FeetUnder (#11) was launched at your lands, destroying:
You destroyed:
540 Acres

Lol keep doing it, I'm sure you wil still hit top 10 with that kind of hit

Riddler Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:02:47

i have a set long retal policy...if you hit me on day 1 I might retal you in the final minutes...

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:11:33

Rats you are server trash. I never once said that I would war you and still make top 10. I said I gauranteed you would not make top 10. And that was accomplished. Also I did not go all jets. I was 5 mill jets 2.2 mill turrets 100k tanks. You want to say that you finished better than me...cool I don't care but do not lie.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:20:18

You actually did say that.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:24:36

I'm content knowing that your top 3 finish went to fluff, because you thought having no defense and buying 5 mil jets to retal me was a good idea. How did that work out for you?

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:42:53

I would do it every time rats. And you are a liar.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:44:17

Ebert poor baby, maybe you should go back to cheating, cause it seems to be the only way you can win :)

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:47:13

My profile is completely open. Again that is a lie. I have plenty of top 10 finishes including 1st places that are not purple. And I still believe that what happened was not against the rules. But keep it up rats. I speak facts u just slander. Anyone who has aa brain can look at the facts.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:48:45

When you have 8 purples, all your other top finishes are suspect. Most likely you cheated for all of them, they just didn't delete all of them cause their wasn't enough proof.

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:51:28

So you explain how to cheat since allies were removed and the market is monitored. I have made top 10 each round since then and I won the first one. Just go back in your rat hole.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:53:11

Ebert, 8 purples nuff said

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:56:20

And before any of those purples happened I came forward and said what my friend did. I am done speaking to you. You have no class and lie. There is no point in having a discussion with you.

Cable Game profile

Mar 23rd 2014, 23:58:56

Rats is an illiterate clowm and makes all kinds of false statements here.

Rats you no idea what my retal policy is, and when my country comes up this week you will eat your words again.

Unlike you and the other server trash I DONT go 7 million jets just to make a retal just for the sake of pissing off people.

Lastly your a coward, run your mouth about how easy it is to net and still screw that up when I called you out. Your opinion on here means less then Iscodes.

Hopeless Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 0:06:45

cable you nub, cry some more

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 0:06:48

<cartman voice> I love you guys </cartman>

Cable Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 0:10:40

Originally posted by Hopeless:
cable you nub, cry some more

Really informative and inspirational, go thread jacking on WoW trubo, your worse then Rats at this game amd the litteracy. of the human language.

i am very hairy Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 0:23:11

mr. ford told me cable whines a lot on express. true?

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 0:29:37

Originally posted by Cable:
Rats is an illiterate clowm and makes all kinds of false statements here.

Rats you no idea what my retal policy is, and when my country comes up this week you will eat your words again.

Unlike you and the other server trash I DONT go 7 million jets just to make a retal just for the sake of pissing off people.

Lastly your a coward, run your mouth about how easy it is to net and still screw that up when I called you out. Your opinion on here means less then Iscodes.

So in your opinion, retalling anyone is just for the sake of pissing people off? Or is it only when they think they got a clean bottomfeed, and your attempt to outrun the retal didn't work?

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 0:31:16

Originally posted by i am very hairy:

I wouldn't call it whining... id call it forever trying to get the final word and trying to belittle others which in turn makes him look like a goof

I'm sure he would sell you the rights to make a documentary about his express experiences if you asked

crest23 Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 1:16:55

Lol @ you guys. ebert ate crow.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Cable Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 1:50:40

Lets all make new accounts and talk to ourselves so the world thinks we have friends.

Priceless boys

Cable Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 1:53:35

Originally posted by Netsquash:

I wouldn't call it whining... id call it forever trying to get the final word and trying to belittle others which in turn makes him look like a goof

I'm sure he would sell you the rights to make a documentary about his express experiences if you asked

Now its not whinning? Make up your mind and keep the lies vs facts straight. When you losers make a valid point and stop jacking threads I'll let you have the last word. Until then keep running on the hamsters wheel.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 2:24:09

Now its not whinning? Make up your mind and keep the lies vs facts straight. When you losers make a valid point and stop jacking threads I'll let you have the last word. Until then keep running on the hamsters wheel.

I said myself.. I don't call it whining per say... thanks for misreading the meaning of my reply like you usually do with your Phil Hellmuth blowup style

Everytime you post something really lacking substance and just trying to belittle people, being arrogant, or getting in the last word, i'm just going to type a reply of

#PhilHellmuthIsCable

I won't add anymore fireworks to the pot.... wouldn't want Telly to fluff this thread up... gotta play nice in the sandbox

Cable Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 3:14:46

I said myself.. I don't call it whining per say... thanks for misreading the meaning of my reply like you usually do with your Phil Hellmuth blowup style

Everytime you post something really lacking substance and just trying to belittle people, being arrogant, or getting in the last word, i'm just going to type a reply of

#PhilHellmuthIsCable

I won't add anymore fireworks to the pot.... wouldn't want Telly to fluff this thread up... gotta play nice in the sandbox

Sugguest you change your country names, because next set I'll retal your 150 acre grab on me for 2100 acres and you'll understand why I dislike mostly jetters.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2014, 4:11:05

So what's next?, get game developers to set a limit on jets to turrets so you can't get retaled by all jeters!?!?!?

Damn!!!!!

SOMEONE CALL THE WHAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 12:49:32

Cable be whining hard last night

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2014, 13:00:01

You are getting really tiresome rats. You should head back to your rathole indefinitely

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 13:27:18

Sugguest you change your country names, because next set I'll retal your 150 acre grab on me for 2100 acres and you'll understand why I dislike mostly jetters.

If i land grabbed you it is because you slacked on your account and been losing turns from being at max turns for awhile or your country looks newbish..aka rainbow strategy.

I have spied on people and noticed they are either ready for a big turns usage to jump or are pro and avoid hitting them and move on... I think a few people can agree to that one... i'm picky with my land grabs to avoid the problems that rats gets into.

Granted I make the one or 2 bad land grabs which one this set costed me the 1900 acres vs 150 acres grab... and SW was the owner and after a quick chat we had some mutual respect. So meh its like battleship... sometimes the shots are bad

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 13:31:21

and when they are... you either get retaled or you stonewall the hit... I stonewalled 4 PS hits the last set out of 5... so decent.

Cable Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 13:36:07

Netsquash you hit me when I had 650 turns saved up, don't act smart, I would never let my turns spill over, that's just dumb. But I did have enough paitentce to wait for food prices to go up into the high 40s, and I did have 1.5 billion dollars sitting around while I retaled all the other players in the same price range as you.

http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/583/93

Heres the link moron, suggest you don't talk without doing your research. I retaled every player who hit me SEPT you, because I didn't want to be that guy. But this week I WILL be that guy, good luck, because even slacking off I could have hit you once I ran equal turns as you did.

Edited By: Cable on Mar 24th 2014, 13:39:19
See Original Post

i am very hairy Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 13:51:40

cable can't distinguish between pro or noob built country when he does hit grabbing. What do you expect netsquash?

Cable Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 13:58:07

cable can't distinguish between pro or noob built country when he does hit grabbing. What do you expect netsquash?

Posting under fake names is for scrubs