Verified:

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 14:53:49

Perhaps cable... but if i recall you were probably one of the last land grabs i did.... was a couple reasons why i was a little more aggressive at the end

1. Was about done land grabbing
2. Sitting with 12-14m turrets with 140% weapons tech
3. Oil was $300-400 a barrel and at times.. none on the market.. so cost was $400

Unless you were like SW and saw the opening when i was selling like 3-4m turrets and punched me before I quickly rebuilt the turrets (maybe a 10-20 minute window)... it wouldnt be worth the while to hit me...

400,000 barrels at $160-180 million
lose 1,000,000-1,200,000 jets in attack at about worth of $180 million
Cost to maintain jets while waiting from PS return.. prob another $100 million before you sell off to reduce costs

so maybe half a billion to retal when everything is accounted for... which makes most pros cringe at the thought of it... and if you goof up the retal... then your chances of getting a good score go way down to the big waste of $$. Has to be successful at the cost for the marginal benefit of land over the course of your remaining turns

I dunno about you but I would let a 100-150 land grab go when it would cost towards half a billion to successfully get the retal in when there is plenty of easier targets to get cost effective land.

So yes Cable you were capable of hitting me back i'm sure if you timed it right..but at what cost? You clearly had some IQ to not bother at the high cost.

So either you agree and get a IQ compliment or you spazz off calling me a retard again... either way I don't care.

And again kudos to SW for the surgical PS attack that got me at my weakest point

And I almost forgot to add Cable.. when i made m big jump to 10m NW.. I had 3 people ask me if I was you... and i said i'm not cable in response... which they said in response... then which country is cable? I'm like I dunno.. happy hunting

You got alot of people who hate you and are going out of their way to hunt you and take you down and wreck your set.... so i'd be careful.... you are the bigger fish IMO that people openly want to wreck your set. RE: I found the borg thread... all i can say

oh oh.. almost forgot

#PhilHellmuthisCable

Edited By: Netsquash on Mar 24th 2014, 14:59:11
See Original Post

Cable Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 15:03:58

LoL do you even look at the eestats before you speak? Do your research newblet and try to lie a little less about your defenses.

During those breaks I did on the other players you were at 7 milllion NW. So 14 million turrets 20k land 140% weapons and 7 million Nw..... math doesn't lie. When I was grabbing you had 6 milllion turrets and 120% weapons. Which left you on par with my weapons. So all I needed was 5 million jets which wouldn't be hard when I already had 3.5 million from breaking the others. Like I said I left you alone but now I won't. You want to run your mouth on the forums and make all kinds of false statments feel free but I will prove you wrong everytime.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 15:05:38

Originally posted by Cable:
LoL do you even look at the eestats before you speak? Do your research newblet and try to lie a little less about your defenses.

During those breaks I did on the other players you were at 7 milllion NW. So 14 million turrets 20k land 140% weapons and 7 million Nw..... math doesn't lie. When I was grabbing you had 6 milllion turrets and 120% weapons. Which left you on par with my weapons. So all I needed was 5 million jets which wouldn't be hard when I already had 3.5 million from breaking the others. Like I said I left you alone but now I won't. You want to run your mouth on the forums and make all kinds of false statments feel free but I will prove you wrong everytime.

You are really the biggest sore loser

If you go out of your way to wreck me.. then we'll just start an annual reset of hunting and ruining your set.... that would be fun too IMO

Stop being such a baby and grow up

Cable Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 15:06:34

I didnt hit you back because I dont go all jetter just to wreck peoples countries. That would make me no better then Rats and I won't degrade myself down to a vindictive Childs level.

I DONT retal for the sake of retaling, I kjow thats a waste of land, but if you want to shoot your mouth of on I WILL do it too you.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 15:06:58

And all you prove is you can't maturely debate about things.. you just spazz off and think you are right every time... sounds familiar?

Yawn.. i'm done with this thread... and done with you crybaby

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 15:07:30

I didnt hit you back because I dont go all jetter just to wreck peoples countries. That would make me no better then Rats and I won't degrade myself down to a vindictive Childs level.

I DONT retal for the sake of retaling, I kjow thats a waste of land, but if you want to shoot your mouth of on I WILL do it too you.

Then lets agree to disagree and stop being like childish and just take a chill down then eh?

Cable Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 15:08:43

Stop and take your own advice, you shot your mouth off on here and expect me not to call you out. Walk away and stop posting about me if you want to be left alone.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 24th 2014, 15:13:02

Stop and take your own advice, you shot your mouth off on here and expect me not to call you out. Walk away and stop posting about me if you want to be left alone.

If you started replying like a mature indiv... then maybe I would look at your comments in a serious manner and have a respectful debate

But all you do is shoot off your mouth and insult people.. then go on to ask them to verify your info... which I quite frankly dont care because you act like a malicious crybaby... would you look into evidence of a guy who acted like 12 years old? I bet not

Change the attitude in your posts... then maybe people will stop calling you names and have civil and friendly chats with you

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2014, 15:17:09

Originally posted by i am very hairy:
cable can't distinguish between pro or noob built country when he does hit grabbing. What do you expect netsquash?

Posting under fake names is for scrubs

Hmmm.....ya here it is.. http://youtu.be/_5Thn61Cczg haven't heard it in a while :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

manoz Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 10:44:32

so its cable who whas the psycho.....i ran into you #gangsters paradise this set and you went completely beserk on me for one grab. like i said in the ingame message; i hope your not this fked in the head in real life..... you have a bad attitude

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 17:22:14

The people who are hunting for cable this set... just watch my news feed (If you know who i am... my name has not changed to the 3 who asked who i was last set ingame)... you can figure it out on your own and come to your own conclusions based on my previous sets news behaviour to guess who cable is.. since he obviously said hes coming at me this set by his earlier post on this thread.

Either way.... its a good net gaining set or Cable gets destroyed and i will focus on this 100% if he comes at me... and i'm a dangerous player because I play at all times of the day including late night when I should be sleeping to attack or stonewall. Either way i will consider it a good set and satisfying.

Isn't it ironic how there is so many people that dislike cable that they play just to hunt and destroy him... almost like a RPG game that you play the side mission instead of beating the main aspect of the game.

BTW, love the new country "Cable Still Whines 2 Much"

My advice to you Cable is... stay in the shadows and net gain in peace... otherwise i can assure you that you will be smashing your keyboard and considering to quit express after the outcome.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 17:24:33

Originally posted by manoz:
so its cable who whas the psycho.....i ran into you #gangsters paradise this set and you went completely beserk on me for one grab. like i said in the ingame message; i hope your not this fked in the head in real life..... you have a bad attitude

Another fan of #destroycablescountry this reset?

I saw that nasty retaliation... good luck to you this set

i am very hairy Game profile

Mar 25th 2014, 17:26:54

Originally posted by manoz:

he's a keeper! express forum would be dead without that clown =)