Verified:

m0bzta Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 3:32:05

Greetings SOTA, due to certain circumstances which we have chosen you. In regards to Total Clan Networth, Average Clan Networth and Clan Membership you were our perfect fit. We are confident you have the ability to destock those sexy countries into some proper war machines and have some fun with us.

CHAOS MASTER AND CHIEF: m0bzta
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Stryke Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 3:35:02

Whatever. Have fun killing countries with little military. You've already driven two of my members to quit the game. You've got four of mine already, and since everyone else we are allied to are either at war, or pacted out to everyone else, they won't even bother to police. Have your fun.

Edited By: Stryke on Feb 24th 2014, 3:39:49
See Original Post
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Xninja Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 3:47:20

Confirmed.

~Forever Bring Chaos~
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 4:38:34

eh. enjoy the war both sides.
Your base is mine!

Stryke Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 5:29:26

There's nothing to enjoy. 136 war prepped countries vs 100 netting countries that had only enough military for self-trading. Virtually everyone of my members aren't on because it's Sunday, they hit just as I was going to sleep as I have work tomorrow at 3pm. I'm losing two of the members I took great pains to recruit this set, my set and that of six others just got ruined because someone else wanted to war.

I am done for the set. For all of the times where I'd kept my members in line to avoid something like this, and this happens because they're bored. Even if I rally the four left who may or may not stay beyond this set to fight it's going to be an uphill battle.

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Desperado Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 5:45:46

yeah, I know that feeling, especially when a third clan jumps into a war you've already been fighting and your allies are like 'nope, we're netting'

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Rosco Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 5:49:43

Oh give it up Despi, Don't Hijack this thread. Take it to an Ares NBK or PANLV thread.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

xXxWaNgErxXx Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 6:09:45

Nice...

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 6:25:02

why is it that whenever someone starts getting their ass kicked around here they start whining. wtf
HT

Desperado Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 6:25:36

rosco.. don't you have restarts to kill after pan breaks them for you?

pants antler

xXxWaNgErxXx Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 6:28:18

Thats usually what happens when your blind sided

Stryke Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 6:41:32

Originally posted by Home Turf:
why is it that whenever someone starts getting their ass kicked around here they start whining. wtf

Because we pacted out to everyone during the last week of last set, to keep our asses covered. We were netting. There were maybe 500 jets per country specifically for the purposes of self-trading, as hitting untagged countries is generally regarded as baiting someone to suicide you. Aside from defending ourselves against an untagged person who'd farmed an entire string belonging to one member, right after that person had self-traded, we hadn't even hit outside the tag.

Not only were ChAoS war prepped, they have three extra members than we did. All we had were virtually zero defense countries vs war stocked, oiled and ready to go. We've been at the disadvantage since this began, the numbers advantage, the FS, zero warning... either way, ChAoS just freed up the next 39 days of this set for me.

a.k.a. NightShade

Desperado Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 7:03:08

wow.. what a quitter

pants antler

Stryke Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 7:08:18

I've already done what I could to hit back, lost five while trying to kill one. Ran all of my turns to keep what I could alive, but it's not cool when you're the only one online watching your entire tag get killed because someone else got bored. I've restarted, but if no one else is going to get on and fight back, what's the point?

a.k.a. NightShade

eevess Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 7:24:53

don't give up
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ | CHAOS |┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires

-Still doing what i do since 2000
-eevess bot V8.ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Badger13 Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 7:31:55

plz don't give up

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 24th 2014, 7:47:20

No offense stryke, did you have a pact with chaos??? No??? then how did you not see this coming, you were the only target open to them really.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Colo Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 8:12:21

WANGER!?!? Whats up man??

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2014, 14:52:37

Originally posted by Home Turf:

Clearly you forgot PanLV's response when NBK fs-ed them

issactan Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 14:55:31

@ countries, war prep, FS a non prepared lesser member alliance...but with no pacts, cant complain...

Dragon Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 17:40:14

So if you're not pacted, shame on you and eat a war dec. So if you're pacted, shame on you when the pact gets broken and eat a war dec.

Marvelous. This helps the game a lot. Really. No, really.

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 17:50:25

sounds like a bunch of whining, kill the mofos than, rather than slink away with your tail between your legs
HT

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Feb 24th 2014, 17:55:38

Originally posted by Stryke:
We were netting. There were maybe 500 jets per country specifically for the purposes of self-trading,

i don't want to get into victim-blaming, but 500 jets for trading means you had really awful defense. not a good idea anywhere. damn.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 24th 2014, 21:44:08

Dragon this is ffa, as you know if a war tag if you don't pact it you better watch it very closely even more so when it's within 50% it's size, the fact sota didn't is a fault of their leadership, and with the amount of experience stryke has ..... Well she should know better.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Dragon Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 21:49:22

Originally posted by Warster:
Dragon this is ffa, as you know if a war tag if you don't pact it you better watch it very closely even more so when it's within 50% it's size, the fact sota didn't is a fault of their leadership, and with the amount of experience stryke has ..... Well she should know better.

That's a pretty ethical and courageous statement, Warster. I'm sure the game will continue to thrive with that attitude.

Stryke Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 22:15:14

My not pacting ChAoS was an oversight on my behalf. I believed we had a pact. Either way, I work from 11pm-7am Sun-Tues, 3-11pm Thurs & Fri. Wed & Sat are my only days off. They hit while I was going to bed. CrazyDave is sick with pneumonia, SaintSinner & Rocker just threw in the towel, Wanger detagged, all but six of mine are dead. Me, Mufasa and one other are the only ones active in any capacity. And I am not even certain Mufasa is even going to fight back.

As far as this set is concerned, at least 4 of my members (three for sure) may have just been ran off. I hope it was worth it.

a.k.a. NightShade

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 24th 2014, 22:22:27

So when are you going to message me stryke
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rocker Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 0:56:35

What do you mean I threw in the towel? I have only lost 1 of 4! The other 3 don't have turns. *quits SoDa and joins IMP* :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2014, 1:04:49

IMP is back???? O o
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Stryke Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 1:55:50

Rocker, from your post in the other thread it sure seemed like it.

Originally posted by Rocker:
BooHoo, I quit too :) See you next set errrr...I mean never. Oh hell I am never leaving. Just wish I had time to run more than 4 countries so I could fight back. Please get red, white, and blue next so I will go study some psych 101.

a.k.a. NightShade

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 2:39:52

Yeah, here I am and....fluff YOU!
Log out for a few daze and THIS! And what ? you expect a retal from 7 or so "sacked" fluffreez
I play on a fukkin kindle just to hang with somecool peeps (sure as fluff aint you) andbetter my skills at netting 'cuz some of us cant linger on this fluff!
Total fluff move- sucker punch!
You talk like it's ohhhh so even how this worked out. You are delusional! Probably just "little fluff" syndrome ( jealousy) because you cant build a highranking country.

Sure its all fluff you've heard before, but as punk fluffes ya need to hear it as often as needed.

Oh yeah, lemme tell ya how I really feel....fluff YOU!!

There's mah rant....FU!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Home Turf Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 2:47:06

Tell us how you feel Mufasa! get it out of your system! You go boy!!
HT

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2014, 2:50:35

Doesn't appear m0b is making new friends....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Stryke Game profile

Feb 25th 2014, 3:23:45

Well fluff. I work five, sometimes six days a week on alternating shifts. Last week was 7am-3pm Sunday to Tuesday, 11pm-7am Thursday & Friday, this week I work from 11pm-7am Sun-Tues, 3-11pm Thurs & Fri. Wed & Sat are my only days off. I netgain, because between my college courses, and my job I have maybe two and a half hours a day where I am not at school, working or sleeping to play.

It's far easier to blow through my turns in ~20 minutes every 40 hours getting through startups, building CS's, exploring, building farms, repeating until I get enough land before landtrading up to a good land size to produce enough to get the cash I'd need so I could destock a week from the end of the set to get a good networth. I really don't have the time for this. I'm still going to do what I can, but with CHAOS having 9 players (136/16=8.5. 8 playing sixteen, one playing eight) and SOTA having 3-4 (48-64 countries) people out of the seven (six playing 16, one playing 4) we started with fighting back, this REALLY isn't fun. I'm not fighting back because I think this is fun, I am fighting back because I am fluffing pissed.

Even if we lose, considering the apparent advantage CHAOS now have, it's almost a certainty... it's just going to show that no one's safe when someone pulls a wild hair out of their ass and decides to ruin someone else's set, even if my losing members is just collateral damage to them.

a.k.a. NightShade