Verified:

king7012 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 21:43:29

I love pie

Pride Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 21:46:56

Originally posted by aponic:
I would also like to say that I think enough time has passed and that circumstances have changed considerably to the point that it is time for LCN, MD, and SOL to begin thinking about pacting SOF and moving away from the block pacting they have been pursing over the previous several sets. The game is at a stand still politically and you have been sitting in the power position for 2 resets now. The ball is unquestionably in your court.

Although I am open to a dialogue covering many topics, I will not be humoring discussions of forcing out parts of our internal leadership as has been brought up repeatedly by LCN in particular and SOL previously. I want to point out that this has been a prior set talking point that in my opinion goes beyond foreign affairs relations and into the realms of controlling other alliances.

I will make some attempts to respond to questions posted on this thread but that I am also very busy like many of you and will not have the ability to check on this thread with great frequency. That being said, you can also push questions to my inbox if I fail to address them here.

Lol we should begin thinking about moving away from our block? Your statements make me want to kill Sof again. As if I needed another reason.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 2nd 2014, 21:55:23

I want to play spider on the wall.... best kj irc game

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Loc Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 22:08:49

I am not actively playing in MD. And I was a big person in MD being pro to getting friendly with SoF again when I was in MD leadership. I really liked you guys, especially you aponic :P

However that was at the start of my return to MD leadership. As time progressed SoF proved itself an alliance that deserved death. I hope MD/SoL and LCN remember that SoF would NOT throw you all a bone, SoF would not do anything nice. They would promise it, but never follow up. They betray and are an alliance that cannot be trusted.

I would hope that is remembered. Maybe in 2 years SoF can get that bone, until then treat SoF the way they would treat you. Very very badly. Maybe next time SoF regains some power they will remember that lesson.

aponic Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 23:15:08

Originally posted by HavocMD:
Not in leadership anymore. (Sov apparently never wanted me out and I'm the one gone, lol)
But I will say this. MD, SOL, LCN, etc. We've been fluffing about the politics of this game for a long ass time and now we do have a chance to affect positive change. I for one did not think I was fighting this last year and a half or so just to get revenge.
In this game, power ebbs and flows and perhaps if we throw SoF a bone here (In my heart I hate that idea but my heads says its the right thing long term) when they are back on top perhaps this perpetual gangbang war trend we're on might finally be snapped.
Might this come back to bite us in the ass, hell yea. But we're trying to portray ourselves as "the good guys" and if we want that title we, by definition, have to take that risk.
And with that, I think I just crushed any chance I would have of getting back the Presidency once I finish grad school. :/

Sorry to have distorted the quote a bit but I am on my phone. I like what you have to say Havoc. The two juggernauts with making long term political actions are always whether tire actions will be well received (will sof grow to be a better alliance for the whole server) and will natural changes in leadership make the gesture worthless. I think if you take a stance contrary to the one that you suggested, you are mashing the game less fun for everyone as a whole.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 23:23:14

Locutus, it is always good to see you. Although I can understand your sentiment, I think isolating any alliance for a period of two years would either reduce then to a shell alliance or worse. There has been a trend over the post several years fit attrition style politics and wars. I think sof was and perhaps is a big part of that but the way forward is not to isolate each other. It is actually the complete opposite. We ask need more dialogue -more open dialogue. I don't think MD, SOL, it LCN have anything to lose from engaging In that sense.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 23:24:08

By the way, we have been moving in that direction. Big thanks to key people in those alliances.
SOF
Cerevisi

Sov Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 23:50:07

Originally posted by justtaint:
Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by justtaint:
Do you mean the same ultimatum that Sov has issued to MD on numerous occassions? "SoF will tagkill MD as long as Arsenal is President", "SoF will tagkill MD as long as Pride is President", "SoF will tagkill MD as long as Taveren is President".

That's a pretty big claim you have made there Slash, now I challenge you to present evidence to back it up.

I dare say either you are lying or your leadership is lying to you because I have never made such assertions. When Arsenal was President I had no bad will towards him (I did later when he was not President). Pride screwed me and SoF over pretty badly but I never said SoF would tagkill MD till he quits, in fact I was surprised when he stood down. I have never said anything of the sort about Taveren.

I was a part of leadership during Arsenal's and Pride/Havoc's presidencies, so leadership wasn't lying to me. I don't keep logs of discussions that I'm not a part of. I'd bet you have it though. Wasn't HLW passing you our boxcar posts?

So what you are saying is that you are the one lying then?

I had only returned to the game the set LAF hit MD and was only made a Head days before the war broke out, so I was not in receipt of any information from Hanlong. In fact prior to the break out of that war I had much more communication with Arsenal than I did Hanlong. After SoF/MD relations were broken I had only spoken to Pride to give him IA advice up until Arsenal stood down as such I had issues no such demands. Ivan was more involved in SoF politics at this time so perhaps you should refer your claims to him.

After Pride basically backstabbed SoF and FSed us I had zero contact with anyone in MD till Fuji contacted me after Pride had announced he was stepping down. How would I demand Pride step down if I had spoken to no one? Zero messages exchanged between MD and myself from 12-5-12 to 2-28-13. So again please tell me how it is that I demand that Pride stand down in MD?

The truth is you are lying about me making demands of MD to remove it's leaders, the onus is on you and others in MD to prove otherwise. Do you have that little respect of EE players in general that you feel the need to lie to them in order to make them see your point of view?

ssewellusmc

Feb 2nd 2014, 23:57:10

Sov... let it roll, they are trying to justify their bullfluff... they got something coming. They just need excuses to not war 1v1 because they know they would get pounded.

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Feb 3rd 2014, 2:28:23
See Original Post

XiQter

Feb 3rd 2014, 2:22:26

I had only returned to the game the set LAF hit MD and was only made a Head days before the war broke out, so I was not in receipt of any information from Hanlong.

Funny how I was told otherwise by your fellow players :)

Sov Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 3:45:52

Originally posted by XiQter:

I had only returned to the game the set LAF hit MD and was only made a Head days before the war broke out, so I was not in receipt of any information from Hanlong.

Oh really?

20th Feb 2012
http://www.earthempires.com/...change-15552?t=1329871157

24th Feb 2012
http://www.earthempires.com/...cay%21-15678?t=1331115501

4 days before war broke out.

Try harder.

Atryn Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 4:29:44

My memory sucks. Like Slash, I don't keep logs.

I also don't really care who leads SoF, past/present/future. I tend to just view the alliance for its actions.

I was pro-SoF and anti-LaF when I returned to MD.
My feelings turned against SoF when they sided with LaF after the cheating scandal. And, siding with LaF, they then proceeded to form a power block that arrogantly screwed the server (and MD in particular) for 2 years.

That's basically how I see it.

Currently I am more pro-LaF and anti-SoF. Again, not based on just "the people in leadership" but based on the alliance's actions and FA relations towards/with MD.

SoF's arrogance over the past two years cannot be understated. And i see no reason to believe that, given an inch back, they wouldn't take a mile.

At least we know LaF wants to net. SoF wants to war - how do you make peace with that?

albob Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 6:49:05

SOF aren't the only ones who have played / manipulated / tried to crush a smaller oponent out of the game to their own benefit.. They just got caught out and now being made to pay for it...

--

AL

" You can never have too much cheese... unless your... "

albob Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 6:55:08

I do find it interesting that sof's largest allies rd and laf both have been caught cheating.. Ponders what rival are up too? Its a reasonable question when currently its 2 out of 3 or 70% cheating

--

AL

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 8:27:18

You guys talk about the past way to much, I remember when MD was the dominant political force in the server, and the 90s came and went, so let it go. Everyone knows Imag and Clowns w/ Guns should be running this server by now, they never got a shot, I feel like they are due.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Wu Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 11:49:23

HAN declares FDP with SOF!

Confirm!

Trife Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 12:29:12

tl;dr

'we don't have the upper hand anymore, quick lets try to make nice with those we shafted in the past and hope they treat us better than we treated them.'

Heston Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 17:49:18

If i played in sof i would take as much as the block can dish out. Imo there is no way the an emo block will hold together. Just a matter of time before they start fluffin at eachother. You all are your own worst enemy.
Besides the block is only after sof, laf get a pass. So your goals are only half complete.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 20:43:57

Originally posted by albob:
Its a reasonable question when currently its 2 out of 3 or 70% cheating

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Ivan Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 21:15:53

Everyone should refer their claims to me
and this thread is hilarious

/fluff

MARTIAN IS A MEJSEL

albob Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 21:23:54

Sof can only ask to be treated how they have treated others... Same applies to every alliance.

Edited By: albob on Feb 3rd 2014, 21:56:53. Reason: the clown has no penis
See Original Post

--

AL

Alin Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 22:12:10

Originally posted by Atryn:

I also don't really care who leads SoF, past/present/future. I tend to just view the alliance for its actions.

My feelings turned against SoF when they sided with LaF after the cheating scandal. And, siding with LaF, they then proceeded to form a power block that arrogantly screwed the server (and MD in particular) for 2 years.

Currently I am more pro-LaF and anti-SoF. Again, not based on just "the people in leadership" but based on the alliance's actions and FA relations towards/with MD.

SoF's arrogance over the past two years cannot be understated. And i see no reason to believe that, given an inch back, they wouldn't take a mile.

At least we know LaF wants to net. SoF wants to war - how do you make peace with that?

Yea pretty much the same. I rejoined EE and learned to hate hanlongs Laf due to their actions. Now i have nothing against Laf ( especially after the episode when the RD folks stated their hate for Lafs Don ) and i despite Sof.
Overall Laf did a good FR job, thus no one hates them to much now, maybe only Evo or Makinso somewhere there deep, hidden. Sof ? They sucked the fluff out of Laf and RD in order to outnumber and destroy enemies of their own in the last 8-9 resets. They somehow lost the allies upper-hand now, but remember : in 2 years they fought exactly 2 even wars, all the others were block wars, FA wars or other fluff like that. Now they faced the Christmas war ( which by the way - was more even than 90% of the wars they fought before ) and this set war.

Their approach is sensitive, but why in 2014? And not in early 2013 ?

They dressed and make up a shiny new FR and people are supposed to forget everything?
And there are people who trust and follow Sov ? Damn you must be dumb folks ... Looks at his trajectory - IX and god (Mehul) knows what he did there - closest ally of Hanlongs Laf - and closest ally ( part of ) RD before the mass PangXtinction. I swear, if a cheater is born in xHGWTx Sov will be there ...

And wtf is with that blufluff with "Sov is not in leadership but the wife is president". Get the fluff out of Baghdad ...

drdial Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 23:15:38

i'll vote for you Havco

aponic Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 1:24:54

Originally posted by Atryn:

Certainly a fair opinion. Similar to Havoc, I can't say that you are wrong either.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 1:28:49

Originally posted by Trife:
tl;dr

'we don't have the upper hand anymore, quick lets try to make nice with those we shafted in the past and hope they treat us better than we treated them.'

That is the reality of life Trife. I wasn't here for the past two years. I came back to straighten things out. It's not a secret.
SOF
Cerevisi

MauricXe Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 6:52:12

Oh really?

20th Feb 2012

24th Feb 2012

Try harder.

i wonder if he will own up to it...

as much as Sov is attacked for (allegedly) lying, spinning, etc. I've never seen him shut down once the facts/logs/etc. are laid down. Usually his detractors will drop their points or vanish. This has happened twice in the current thread.

Edited By: MauricXe on Feb 4th 2014, 14:23:55
See Original Post

Bombay Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 19:02:18

This thread is full of SOF fluff lol. Good luck.

Ivan Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 19:05:06

As for more important stuff

hows life treating ya aponic?

XiQter

Feb 4th 2014, 19:36:44

I would if MSN didnt go poof, I'm sure someone saved the log somewhere, people usually do, or maybe you can get flamey to post here as he was the one who told me about your "information exchanges" with hlw...

MauricXe Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 20:28:11

Yes, I'm sure that is the case.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 4th 2014, 20:56:17

you can still get msn logs off your computer...lol I still get on MSN threw a client like trillian from time to time...=p

Hi MauricXe.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 4th 2014, 23:23:06

I have logs from waaaaayyyyyyy back! Even ICQ!! :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ssewellusmc

Feb 5th 2014, 0:16:41

Originally posted by MauricXe:

Oh really?

20th Feb 2012

24th Feb 2012

Try harder.

i wonder if he will own up to it...

as much as Sov is attacked for (allegedly) lying, spinning, etc. I've never seen him shut down once the facts/logs/etc. are laid down. Usually his detractors will drop their points or vanish. This has happened twice in the current thread.

Maurice - they are afraid to fight us 1v1 and will grasp to any excuse they can think of not to fight 1v1 because they would lose badly.

Alin Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 0:27:05

afraid of you ? The alliance that denied a major portion of even wars in the last 2 years ....

bahahahahah!!!

ssewellusmc

Feb 5th 2014, 1:04:06

Still avoiding the question Alin Anus...

Alin Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 1:27:50

I already told you the answer. respectively : " No, you should not be allowed to use internet - it might hurt your brain "

aponic Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 3:30:12

I am good Ivan. Working a lot. How about you?
SOF
Cerevisi

ssewellusmc

Feb 5th 2014, 4:47:52

The reality is one on one - your side cannot match ours. You look for any excuse to keep it lopsided.

Ivan Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 5:15:44

same here, way to much time at work lately and then the kids claims the rest of my time :)
Anyway have fun sorting out the mess

/Ivan

Zahc Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 6:02:23

You have alot of work cut out for you apo .

Cant believe Ivan is here! Hi old pal
llort orp s`fos

tellarion Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 13:39:48

Originally posted by aponic:
Originally posted by Trife:
tl;dr

That is the reality of life Trife. I wasn't here for the past two years. I came back to straighten things out. It's not a secret.

It's funny cause I said the same thing when I came back a year and a half ago. Nobody really gave a damn and still wanted to keep old fluff going.

These tired old conflicts have been going on for so long that nobody even knows why fluff turned out the way it did anymore..

Ivan Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 20:10:10

Ltns Zahc! I was just stoppin by after another invite to join X tag and saw this thread and my name being mentioned so figured id reply. hope life is treating you fluffy :)

Rediculan Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 20:43:28

I realize that there is a lot of hurt feeling floating around here, but I wonder if the current holders of power want the circle to continue?

It is, as aponic said in his first post, the ball is in the SoLMD-block's court, it is up to you to decide how the politics of the next few years play out.

Boltar Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 20:56:06

IVAN U ANGRY SKINNY SWEDE long time bud, hi :) as for the flaming of aponic. U ALL are off base on that one.. during the time in which everyone is angry at sof for actions they did or did not have coming. Aponic was taking a break from the game.. i would know i was in SoF and was in leadership of SoF as well at that time he wasnt there. and believe me, if he posts something like the original topic stated, i feel he is the most genuine person trying to right the SoF titanic (at the moment it looks like on the outside), u all need to check up on the hate and try to view it unbiasedly. Now am i saying u should pact SoF? No im not saying u should or shouldnt, u just need to re-evaluate things. No one is innocent we all and all of our alliances have done shady things....

PS: Scode likes no one, even himself, except for PG i feel he secretly has a thing for her and would love to treat her as one of his many sheep

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 6th 2014, 0:53:03

Originally posted by Boltar:
IVAN U ANGRY SKINNY SWEDE long time bud, hi :) as for the flaming of aponic. U ALL are off base on that one.. during the time in which everyone is angry at sof for actions they did or did not have coming. Aponic was taking a break from the game.. i would know i was in SoF and was in leadership of SoF as well at that time he wasnt there. and believe me, if he posts something like the original topic stated, i feel he is the most genuine person trying to right the SoF titanic (at the moment it looks like on the outside), u all need to check up on the hate and try to view it unbiasedly. Now am i saying u should pact SoF? No im not saying u should or shouldnt, u just need to re-evaluate things. No one is innocent we all and all of our alliances have done shady things....

PS: Scode likes no one, even himself, except for PG i feel he secretly has a thing for her and would love to treat her as one of his many sheep

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

oats Game profile

Feb 6th 2014, 2:32:12

why is alin allowed to post here?

interesting that switching alin's l with v leads to ivan

the na'vi are a volvogram of ivan

ivan is from the land of volvos

volvos backwards is sovlov

sov loves alin

now the circle is complete. the circle of life. and it moves us all. through despair and hope. through faith and love. unill we find our place. n the path unwinding

Bikerman Game profile

Feb 6th 2014, 18:19:16

Originally posted by Rediculan:
I realize that there is a lot of hurt feeling floating around here, but I wonder if the current holders of power want the circle to continue?

It is, as aponic said in his first post, the ball is in the SoLMD-block's court, it is up to you to decide how the politics of the next few years play out.

Well, probably not years :)

Atryn Game profile

Feb 6th 2014, 21:20:28

Originally posted by Bikerman:
Originally posted by Rediculan:

Well, probably not years :)

Unfortunately, the "ball" always needs to be in one court or the other. I don't see much sharing here. And given how SoF treated us (collectively) when the "ball" was in THEIR court, I'd say the focus right now is on making sure it doesn't get there again.

DotTC1 Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 15:44:02

I wonder if the finger pointing will ever actually stop or will it always be "well so and so did this 3,7,12 (insert whatever number you like) resets ago so we can do it now.

Atryn Game profile

Feb 7th 2014, 22:41:57

Great start on repairing relations...

MDswallowedmyjizz (#556)
MDSOL worthless penny stocks (#396)
Mdevol Lied His FFA Clan Died (#87)

Also, I have a feeling this one is directed at our side but no solid proof:

SUCK IT (#274)

;)