Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 7:11:28

Scode, what is so difficult to understand?

You called me a "self-admitted liar", I responded with acknowledging that there was a broken ppact, I owned up that broken pact and still own up to it. It was wrong, a mistake, I have learned from it. Your buddies have even accepted to move on from it and are even doing pacting with in the server that it actually happened in. Your alliance leaders on this server have obviously ignored your trolling and failed attempt to discredit my credibility, and you ignored my question to you.

I will ask again...

Have you ever broken a promise in your life outside of this server Scode?

As for MauricXe, enjoy getting smashed by Eugene this set, oh the irony. Good game tonight as well. Ha.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 11:13:08

Originally posted by mdevol:
Scode, what is so difficult to understand?

You called me a "self-admitted liar", I responded with acknowledging that there was a broken ppact, I owned up that broken pact and still own up to it. It was wrong, a mistake, I have learned from it. Your buddies have even accepted to move on from it and are even doing pacting with in the server that it actually happened in. Your alliance leaders on this server have obviously ignored your trolling and failed attempt to discredit my credibility, and you ignored my question to you.

I will ask again...

Have you ever broken a promise in your life outside of this server Scode?

As for MauricXe, enjoy getting smashed by Eugene this set, oh the irony. Good game tonight as well. Ha.

I dont understand your response, all you had to say is 'yes, iScode is right, I am a self admitted liar.'

None of that other nonsense...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2014, 13:21:01

iScone
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

MauricXe Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 13:58:40

-iScode lol...you've done a great job of exposing him. I don't think he understands that the dealings between 'your leaders' and himself are not because they trust him, but because they have no choice; he is a leader after all right? Or perhaps he can drop a few private logs to show us where they said 'we trust you bud!'. Or maybe he can post Xyle's country number because he was entrusted with the information. There is a word that Tav used that I think fits this type of behavior.

I just can't understand why our honorable tro...err mdevol....can't address aponic's post. I guess when the facts are laid out it's harder to spin spin spin.

Good luck dealing with those guys apo. You seek honest dialogue but it's obvious from this exchange that SOME on the other side are more interested in spinning narratives on AT than actually moving forward.

Edited By: MauricXe on Feb 13th 2014, 0:21:30. Reason: fixed a few minor errors
See Original Post

Pride Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 18:18:52

More stomping than spinning ;)

mider Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 18:26:13

kill

Alin Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 23:01:58

"Good luck dealing with those guys" ??

Omfg - that coming from Sof? the alliance that acted like a wild animal when they had the upper cut ...

tz tz tz.

Atryn Game profile

Feb 12th 2014, 23:36:33

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Good luck dealing with those guys apo. You seek honest dialogue but it's obvious from this exchange that SOME of the other side are more interested in spinning narratives AT and the rest than actually moving forward.

I love the good cop / bad cop routine. Classic, if a bit cliche.

Taveren Game profile

Feb 13th 2014, 9:40:15

I was going through logs and putting together evidence and statements to argue my points. To make sure I didn't miss any details I could get burned on, I read through everything thoroughly and wondered if the Tav from 2 years ago would have been frustrated with Today's Tav. I gazed too long into that abyss that gazed back at me and become the monster I was fighting.

Now look what you've created!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy