Verified:

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 1:29:27

So far no one has contacted ICD for pacts, so get on it, I like to have my embassy completed before the set ends.

The clock is ticking.

Edited By: qzjul on Feb 6th 2014, 0:38:21. Reason: Long message!
See Original Post
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Stryke Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 3:03:37

Count my alliance in for a pact.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

jcatron Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 3:11:14

See msg.

ZIP Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 12:15:13

fight them all !!

pacts are for the weak
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2014, 21:55:54

PM, RaTS FYA
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Kimberly Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 22:16:58

You know where to find us. Contact Rosco, JJ, or R.Lintz with Ares

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 23:41:59

Why would I contact you
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 22nd 2014, 23:50:15

lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Rosco Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 2:43:42

You don't want a pact so it would make sence why you wouldn't........Smells a new rival....
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 2:44:17

FS Rosco for saying Sence instead of sense!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 2:45:00

ICD is the big dog in this backyard, people come to us

Rosco Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 2:46:55

If you say so.....Ares normally does go ask for pacts. Just not this set.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Donny Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 2:48:51

rosco go into IRC
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Rosco Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 3:04:36

Sorry, was trying to temp ban
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Donny Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 3:09:31

:/ no worries ill unban myself later
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2014, 8:44:34

Rosco wanna daiiiiiii lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 24th 2014, 19:32:03

So far hs and sota only ones that have even sorta contacted me. Guess the rest of the clans don't want pacts

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 25th 2014, 3:30:20

sorry we dont sign pacts with people that like to make threats
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 3:39:37

You made the threats, I simply told you how it was. ICD doesn't sign pacts that are one sided.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 3:42:31

[19:10] <RaTSFYA> but you werent a defensive ally
[19:11] <RaTSFYA> cause you keep telling me we aren't good enugh to ally with
[19:13] <Warster[TKO]> then the whole server isnt good enough outside of Sota who is the only alliance with a LDP with TKO
[19:14] <Warster[TKO]> everyone else signs a UNAP with TKO
[19:15] <Warster[TKO]> but i offered you the highest pact TKO uses and you dont want it
[19:16] <RaTSFYA> What is the point of a pact is that pointless? If your unapped to everyone else being an ldp doesn't do anything for us
[19:16] <RaTSFYA> its like a pointless unap
[19:17] <Warster[TKO]> it stop us hitting you thats what it does
[19:18] <RaTSFYA> so your threatening me?

[19:24] <Warster[TKO]> we dont pick sides thats the point
[19:26] <RaTSFYA> then there is no need for a pact, if you end up on a side thats your choice not mine
[19:26] <Warster[TKO]> but we will defend ourselves if you hit us at all :)

Only threats I see are you threatening me.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 25th 2014, 3:57:35

nice edit
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 25th 2014, 3:58:02

[14:19] <Warster[TKO]> you said its pointless
[14:19] <Warster[TKO]> the point of it is that if one of our friends ask us to hit you in defense of them we have a reason to say no
[14:20] <RaTSFYA> you don't have any friends but sota
[14:20] <RaTSFYA> and as I have a pact with them I'm not worried about that
[14:22] <Warster[TKO]> well do what you want, ive offered you our highest pact, im not going to write a new just for you
[14:24] <RaTSFYA> heres the facts as I see them. I got 20+ of the best fighters from all of FFA playing for me next set, ares nbk and panlv are going ot hit us, we will beat them even worse then CC beat nbk and ares. If you feel its in your best interest to be on that side of things then so be it. I personally like to fight when the numbers are going for the other side. So you can choose to either side
[14:24] <RaTSFYA> with us, or be considered a potential enemy, one that if it joins the gang bang that is already being cooked up, Won't net again till I leave this game, and that is a fact not a threat.
[14:24] <Warster[TKO]> we dont pick sides thats the point
[14:26] <RaTSFYA> then there is no need for a pact, if you end up on a side thats your choice not mine
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 4:04:01

I still don't see any threats there, other then the ones you made.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 25th 2014, 4:08:03

whatever rats , im done talking to you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2014, 6:07:22

Tis gonna be a FUN set lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Desperado Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 7:29:49

Ldp being the highest pact you use is a new one on me. My how things have changed.

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2014, 7:39:26

You have no idea, Despi!!!!
(•_•)

Rosco Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 14:28:26

Ratz, and you wonder why no one is jumping at the bit to sign a pact with you. You seem to think Ares NBK and Pan are planning this big gang bang. Ares had and has no such intentions. We have other plans in mind. But I would take your rhetoric down a few notches. Or not heck it will make an interesting set.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 25th 2014, 14:41:17

Originally posted by Desperado:
Ldp being the highest pact you use is a new one on me. My how things have changed.

you know TKO rarely signed FDP's , we have signed 1 in 24 resets and that was with DOOM ( the other half that merged with sof to make CC) we have only ever signed LDP's
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jan 25th 2014, 16:04:58

Rosco - You talk big for an alliance that's always been afraid of it's own shadow.

Warster - you told me yourself that you wouldn't talk to RaTS about pacts again so this whole situation is one you created, add now you resort to making threats? " [19:17] <Warster[TKO]> it stop us hitting you thats what it does "

*shakes my head*

I came back to take the top ten not listien to bull fluff.

-Nuff said
Crippler
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 25th 2014, 16:32:40

hey greg i offered him the best we have to give and he didnt want it, not my fault, and its easy to take one line of a chat and make it sound anyway you like.

as i said with my next 2 messages, he called the pacts pointless and i was explaining why the pact wasn't, but if you guys want to take it as a threat , that's fine go for it

i mean i could take this as a threat

[13:58] RaTSFYA> last time I warred, I simply killed off every lcan that was disrespectful to me up to that point
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jan 25th 2014, 16:41:08

I like turtles...

ps its no secret Rats is a hot head lol.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 17:00:40

Originally posted by Warster:

(13:58) RaTSFYA> last time I warred, I simply killed off every lcan that was disrespectful to me up to that point

i'm curious how many countries he had at that time.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Rosco Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 17:40:37

[quote poster=Crippler ICD; 29516; 530211]Rosco - You talk big for an alliance that's always been afraid of it's own shadow.

Warster - you told me yourself that you wouldn't talk to RaTS about pacts again so this whole situation is one you created, add now you resort to making threats? " [19:17] <Warster[TKO]> it stop us hitting you thats what it does "

*shakes my head*

I came back to take the top ten not listien to bull fluff.

-Nuff said
Crippler [/quote]

Uhhhh when has Ares ever backed away from a fight??? That's right never. Numbers don't matter and winning does not matter. But if we fight we fight till the end of set no surrender. Afraid of our own shadow? Pleaaaaase.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Desperado Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 17:47:45

Originally posted by Warster:
Originally posted by Desperado:

you know TKO rarely signed FDP's , we have signed 1 in 24 resets and that was with DOOM ( the other half that merged with sof to make CC) we have only ever signed LDP's

crip, what was our pact with TKOwned in focus?

granted it's been about... 15 resets, but I'm pretty sure it was higher than an ldp or unap

pants antler

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 18:35:42

Rats and Crip. On what planet are yall on? Who told you NBK was going to hit you. Noone, because it aint true. Keep flapping those gums, and anything is possible. So b4 you start saying things, perhaps you need to get your facts str8.

You looking to fight? All 20 of the best fighters. ROFLMAO... Ok, sure.
HT

Marshal Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 19:19:48

rats isn't in this galaxy.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Rosco Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 20:19:12

crip, what was our pact with TKOwned in focus?

granted it's been about... 15 resets, but I'm pretty sure it was higher than an ldp or unap

Uhhh How many pacts are above LDP??????? I'm pretty sure only one.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2014, 20:23:11

Originally posted by Marshal:

he sounds extremely paranoid

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 20:23:56

Rats!!
HT

Dragon Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 21:00:51

Originally posted by smegma:
Originally posted by Marshal:

he sounds extremely paranoid

Nah, it's just Terry being Terry. You gotta know him from the original days of this game to "get it". Him and Greg had a gang that was pretty damn good at ass-handery in the day.

I wouldn't expect RaTS to be anything but what you see.

JoeFFA Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 0:31:09

Wow.. First time I heard about pan going to war next set and not netting..

Thanks for tipping us off!! It's gonna be very interesting ...

Desperado Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 14:16:52

Originally posted by Rosco:

Uhhh How many pacts are above LDP??????? I'm pretty sure only one.

Well, I guess it's just me and coming from a time in this game when pacts actually mattered to clans and the people in them... something that is sort of a myth nowadays, however

FAP - Full Alliance Pact - reserved for the closest of allies, Often time the minimum pact that can be given to clans that are a part of a coalition, these pacts assure that clans will be there for each other, regardless of the reasons why, and in any shape or form be it in fighting another clan in war, or coming to the aid of that ally if they are warred upon.

FDP - Full Defense Pact - Like the FAP, the FDP is reserved for the closest of allies where defense of each other's countries is priority in scenarios where one or the other may feel they could be warred on in the future. Clans that have this pact with other clans can and will always be counted on to come to the aid of the other that chares this pact with them.

FOP - Full Offensive Pact - Typically only used for clans that like to fight, as well as clans that have a tendency to wind up in wars helping each other out on attacking other clans. They are reserved, like the two pacts stated above, although they are often rarely used due to the threat of their common enemy having multiple defensive pacts.

There are also three pacts, similar to the above that are limited in fashion. These being known as LDP's LAP's, and LOP's. The most common is the Limited Defense Pact, where clans that have this know that there will be a clan allied to them that will help in some way if the need arises to defend your clan. Limited Offensive, and Limited Alliance pacts are rarely used, due to the fact that most clans will only aid in defense, and attacking in unison would be frowned upon in these cases, and viewed as cowardice.

Finally, the Lowest level of pacts clans can have are Non Aggressive Pacts. These pacts are widely used to ensure a brief time of peace between clans that are on the brink of a war neither really wish to proceed in. They are generally given when the two sides find themselves attacking each clan's countries for land more often than they would other clans. The Unbreakable Non Aggression Pact, is a more elevated version of the NAP, where it will last for a minimum of the reset it is started in. This is to ensure that both parties cease aggression on the other entirely, and for the remainder of the reset and or any number of resets to come.

Finally, more so given out as comic relief, are farm pacts. these are generally one sided and often cause wars due to their nature of being given by one clan, who becoomes infuriated with another clan to the point where they decide that the only use that offending clan has, is to be farmland.

Did you learn something today rosco?

pants antler

Jan 26th 2014, 16:28:23

and despie says he doesnt do anything in this game

lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 17:41:16

What is your twos malfunction. You just come back to start a server war? Or do you think everyone should bow down to you? Now that is rich!

Oh and please keep poking the hibernating bear. I really don't think you want to wake up the bear. Or perhaps you do?

This aint your block anymore, so I would step a bit lighter ifn I was you. just sayin..
HT

Jan 26th 2014, 18:32:26

What the fluff is up with all of these keyboard gangster...

Relax it's just a game. Have fun be social be courteous and stop being assholes.

Jan 26th 2014, 18:48:28

Originally posted by Home Turf:
What is your twos malfunction. You just come back to start a server war? Or do you think everyone should bow down to you? Now that is rich!

Oh and please keep poking the hibernating bear. I really don't think you want to wake up the bear. Or perhaps you do?

This aint your block anymore, so I would step a bit lighter ifn I was you. just sayin..

Thanks, i'll wear my new feather-lite shoes while I tip-toe in the roses.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 18:57:11

Thanks Crip : -}
HT

Jan 26th 2014, 18:59:32