Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 9:05:58

During this month long RD "investigation" were any of you contacted to assist in this or given updates or was it done solely by RD?

Please PM me if you don't want it public.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

locket Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 9:20:29

You are laughable.

iScode Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 9:33:45

lol no one would believe any internal RD investigation...

of course no leaders were contacted...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 11:23:02

Originally posted by locket:
You are laughable.

Perhaps. Although, I am not the one stonewalling and contradicting the limited information already given by others. I am just trying to find out how the investigation was handled, if it was done like they said it was going to be done or not.

We didn't get the report when it concluded like they said we would, it had to be dragged out. So, like the advice given to be, I am taking another route...since RD clearly isn't going to answer the questions, I will try to get it from those that investigated...if anybody outside of RD did.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Vic Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 12:45:04

"What is Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?

Everyone double checks things sometimes. For example, you might double check to make sure the stove or iron is turned off before leaving the house. But people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) feel the need to check things repeatedly, or have certain thoughts or perform routines and rituals over and over. The thoughts and rituals associated with OCD cause distress and get in the way of daily life.

The frequent upsetting thoughts are called obsessions. To try to control them, a person will feel an overwhelming urge to repeat certain rituals or behaviors called compulsions. People with OCD can't control these obsessions and compulsions. Most of the time, the rituals end up controlling them."

deepcode Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 13:30:48

^ Oh, there will be a way to break them! If I have to tie my hands to a desk.

Vic Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 15:54:49

heh.
also to mdevol - if you are looking for 'Clan' leaders, best go to the Utopia boards.

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 16:23:59

I am leader of all clans not RD. Answer Yes/No/Maybe.

aka. Vic
Is
A
Dic

Klown Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 18:24:43

Originally posted by Vic:
"What is Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?

Everyone double checks things sometimes. For example, you might double check to make sure the stove or iron is turned off before leaving the house. But people with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) feel the need to check things repeatedly, or have certain thoughts or perform routines and rituals over and over. The thoughts and rituals associated with OCD cause distress and get in the way of daily life.

The frequent upsetting thoughts are called obsessions. To try to control them, a person will feel an overwhelming urge to repeat certain rituals or behaviors called compulsions. People with OCD can't control these obsessions and compulsions. Most of the time, the rituals end up controlling them."

When I go out of town I triple check everything and then half the time still end up turning around about a mile down the road because I'm afraid I left the oven on or door/fridge open :(

Alin Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 19:24:19

this is a lost cause mdevol. there was no investigation and there will be no updates.

They guy who revealed this probably has more info, but don`t count on RD to reveal things or play clean. They were are and will be a bunch of cheaters.

mdevol Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 19:57:22

well, I will keep this in the headlines then to ensure that they don't rebound from this until they answer the questions...

their choice.

Fuji Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 20:31:37

bonus

locket Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 22:15:41

See this crazy amount of information you got for making this amazingly thought out thread? Yah.. thats the same amount that you will have a month from now too when you type your bumps every few days.

I dont think it is OCD Vic. I think he is just stupid.

archaic Game profile

Nov 24th 2013, 23:07:04

Does anybody give a fluff? Pang did his investigation and they all got deleted, they will be a shadow of what they were if they come back next set (and get farmed to death by MD and Sol to boot). They were relevant in the old game, they are nothing more than a footnote in the last chapter of a tired sequel anymore.

Turn the page
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 2:15:55

1) you've been told you just dont listen

2) Two people knew (to some capacity) or had involvment and are no longer playing

3) The old RD site is gone so even if people want to see, there is nothing there

4) The new RD site has 6 members and 0 activity. Ive posted some titty shots....thats about it.

5) This is all the information there is. You can keep asking for more but there is no more. And if you TRUELY believe there is more, you are never going to get it.

6) Mr. Orange is an idiot and didn't give you anything but the desire for more. If there was more dont you think he would be here with some *TAH-DAH* evidence to show everyone how great he is?

7) No alliance leader was given access to the site because every important alliance leader already has access themself or through a close friend/alliance mate (See Mr. Orange's color list). Just because your leaders know, doesnt mean you should.

8) Deal with it. Go outside, get a job, a hobby, a friend, a counsellor, a dog.....something to take this unhealthy obsession with RD away. PANG, QZ and team punished the RD members for being associated with the two troublemakers. Mdevol, many have tried to be polite and explain fluff to you but you are just being loud and annoying now.
No one except you cares about RD anymore. Not even its own members.

9) Much blame can be placed for this entire fiasco on Mr. Strawberry, Mr. Cobal and Mr. Graphite. When you find thnem, let us know. Until then, stop wasting valuable AT Real Estate.

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 2:18:06

He has received all the answers he will ever get. A mod may close this thread to prevent trolling. Mods you have my all important permission. Except Martian. You have my all important love.
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

keivisuaL Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 2:23:38

lame
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Atryn Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 2:41:42

I was a mistake for Vic / Clear to ever suggest there would be an investigation with outside parties (Omega? Whomever?). The reality is that there was never going to be any investigation. RD already had another site before they were mass deleted, as stated in the posted logs. Anyone who was part of anything would have gone there and anyone who wasn't part of anything just got shafted by all parties and would be smart to find a new home.

RavenBF Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 3:11:59

Good lord are you kidding me? Who fluffing cares? I am so tired of hearing the whining and fluffing. No wonder this community dosnt grow. You guys (The earth collective community) nailed every LaF member to the cross a few sets ago even though those not directly involved knew absolutely nothing. Let's tear down anyone under the same tag like we are all stupid and think everyone knows everything that's going on in that tag all the time.

Shut the fluff up and move the fluff on.
Minty
adj: Describing someone as British and homo-sexual.
mint minte mintt gay british person kj
by Master ZEN Aug 28, 2012

mdevol Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 4:31:02

Raven, you clearly have not read any of the posts I have made.

I have been clear all along I support the clean players in RD, they are the overwhelming majority of the clan. That is not the issue.

The issue is the leadership that DID know about it and either aided it or say idle while it happened. THOSE are the ones I want to know about it because there ARE people that were aware of it. This is not a witch hunt.

As for OCD, this is far from it. It does however show yet another angle of your stonewalling. Well played.

I am aware that I am likely not going to get any more information from RD, that is why I made this post. RD (Vic) said publicly he would e working with other clans to investigate, as to make it unbiased. Prior to this thread I had only heard from a few clans, that is the only reason for this thread and well, It worked. I got what I was looking for. I also messaged a mod (not pang, for you RD folks that may think his agenda is showing by leaving this open) right after it was posted to let him know he could close it then to prevent it turning into yet another trollfest. He decided it wasn't that big of a deal, I guess, as the OP didn't troll, only ask for contacts.

mdevol Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 5:23:45

Originally posted by Mr Charcoal:
1) you've been told you just dont listen

2) Two people knew (to some capacity) or had involvment and are no longer playing

3) The old RD site is gone so even if people want to see, there is nothing there

4) The new RD site has 6 members and 0 activity. Ive posted some titty shots....thats about it.

5) This is all the information there is. You can keep asking for more but there is no more. And if you TRUELY believe there is more, you are never going to get it.

6) Mr. Orange is an idiot and didn't give you anything but the desire for more. If there was more dont you think he would be here with some *TAH-DAH* evidence to show everyone how great he is?

7) No alliance leader was given access to the site because every important alliance leader already has access themself or through a close friend/alliance mate (See Mr. Orange's color list). Just because your leaders know, doesnt mean you should.

8) Deal with it. Go outside, get a job, a hobby, a friend, a counsellor, a dog.....something to take this unhealthy obsession with RD away. PANG, QZ and team punished the RD members for being associated with the two troublemakers. Mdevol, many have tried to be polite and explain fluff to you but you are just being loud and annoying now.
No one except you cares about RD anymore. Not even its own members.

9) Much blame can be placed for this entire fiasco on Mr. Strawberry, Mr. Cobal and Mr. Graphite. When you find thnem, let us know. Until then, stop wasting valuable AT Real Estate.

I have been told, in the past 48 hrs by more than 1 (former?) RD members that almost every one of these points is not true.

1. I have been told that there is nothing to see, so drop it and move on, because those guilty have deleted everything to cover up their "privacy that was violated". I have no sympathy, that is what RD has been doing since their existence, stealing information to gain a competitive advantage. This time, they went too far.

2. I have been told by more than 1 reliable source that at least 3 of people that DID know about this, are still playing and planning on playing next reset as well. Refusing to give up the grip of power they once had.

3. Why? Was there information on it that would have been damning? Or would the information on it have cleared them? If nothing was on the site that would have been incriminating why delete it?

4. I thought the new site couldn't accept new members? Did that get fixed or is it a different site?

5. I will keep trying

6. Mr. Orange did the right thing, something that should have been done BEFORE the hacking took place by those that actually knew about it. Sure he went overboard with the outing of the aliases (true or not true it doesn't matter, they will just make new ones)

7. I am a leader...and the leaders (including those in the clan with the color list) Have all said they have not been contacted by anybody in RD since it happened. Furthermore 2 issues come up. Your colors claim the list is wrong (so how am i to assume what clans do and do not have access) Additionally, if the site that they had access to is cleared as you mention above, what good does access have?

8. Rabble rabble "it is PANGS agenda that caused this, not us, we are innocent Rabble rabble.
/insert get a life and go outside insult
I have reliable information that more than just those 2 knew about it. That is what I am trying to find out. Call it an obsession if it makes you sleep better but your account wasn't hacked into, your personal information wasn't STOLEN illegally, your password wasn't illegally gained, your personal e-mail wasn't hacked, you didn't have to file a security report to your management at work, potentially putting your career on the line. This isn't a fluffing joke. What don't YOU get about that? I will not drop it.

9. NO blame can be put on them, 100% blame is on the people that carried this action out and the people that knew about it and either enabled it, say by idle and watched it happen, or those that assisted in it. No more no less.

Frankly, the covering up of this is what is laughable. That and the fact that you guys think I am alone in this fight because I am the only one demanding answers.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 6:04:03

Theres no one left that CAN answer your questions. Good luck. Broken Record away!

mdevol Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 20:00:54

perhaps, we shall see...

justtaint

Nov 25th 2013, 22:42:57

Please keep posting mdevol. There are still a ton of players who fully support your protest.
SlashMD

Watcher Observer

Nov 25th 2013, 23:14:22

I am curious what mdevol's position is on the fact that sol has a well known and outspoken cheater in the alliance?
Is there some reason that he hasn't been booted?

Before you continue to fluff on RD's doorstep, I suggest you clean your own. It makes you look foolish.

Kalick Game profile

Nov 25th 2013, 23:30:36

Originally posted by mdevol:

6. Mr. Orange did the right thing, something that should have been done BEFORE the hacking took place by those that actually knew about it. Sure he went overboard with the outing of the aliases (true or not true it doesn't matter, they will just make new ones)

What was overboard regarding the outing of the aliases? If supposed clean players like Sov and Helmet were part of RD's machinations, people should know.

Sov Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 0:20:46

Originally posted by Kalick:

What was overboard regarding the outing of the aliases? If supposed clean players like Sov and Helmet were part of RD's machinations, people should know.

If you believe Helmet was Maize then you are more retarded than I thought.

Kalick Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 0:58:24

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by Kalick:

If you believe Helmet was Maize then you are more retarded than I thought.

I care deeply what a man of your class and integrity thinks of me.

Watcher Observer

Nov 26th 2013, 1:31:38

All of this is just a front by mdevol to mask that sol harbors a well known cheater. It's like a well timed distraction.

If RD hadn't of been caught all pressure would be on sol to boot the cheating scum in their alliance. Don't let strong rhetoric fool you, sol and especially mdevol are very happy that RD was cheating so as this sideshow would distract us from the real evil root of cheating being performed by the new golden boy of sol.

Say what you will about dagga but he would never cheat like his AT replacement has and likely still does.

Observer Watcher

Nov 26th 2013, 1:47:02

HE'S A CHEATER! STONE HIM AND KILL HIS ALLIANCE!

Watcher Watcher

Nov 26th 2013, 1:49:25

HE'S A WITCH! BURN HIM AND BREAK HIS BROOM!

locket Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 1:53:29

Uh oh the watchers are being watched!

Observer Observer

Nov 26th 2013, 1:53:35

HE'S A DERELICT! IMPRISON HIM AND TAKE HIS WORLDLY POSSESSIONS!

mdevol Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 4:45:41

Originally posted by Watcher Observer:
I am curious what mdevol's position is on the fact that sol has a well known and outspoken cheater in the alliance?

Before you continue to fluff on RD's doorstep, I suggest you clean your own. It makes you look foolish.

I have a position on this and I will gladly post it on this forum when you have the balls to fluff on SoL's doorstep with your real nick, not an alias.

Yet another attempt by RD and its apologists to discredit the people asking questions they don't want to answer.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 4:55:31

Who cheated from Sol?

RavenBF Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 5:30:32

I have a position on this and I will gladly post it on this forum when you have the balls to fluff on SoL's doorstep with your real nick, not an alias.

Yet another attempt by RD and its apologists to discredit the people asking questions they don't want to answer.

I happen to know who watcher observer is, and anyone that has been in #earthempires where he publicly gave away who he was would know too. So ummmmmm, next lame argument please?
Minty
adj: Describing someone as British and homo-sexual.
mint minte mintt gay british person kj
by Master ZEN Aug 28, 2012

tellarion Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 5:36:12

Maybe mdevol wasn't in there when he did?

Observer Observer

Nov 26th 2013, 5:40:28

I wish I could. I am Symac of LaF. You may call me your doom. I am no RD apologist and I don't give a fluff about their "answers". There is no them. The sentence was handed down by the almighty Pang and his icons of creation and moderation. Nothing else matters.
Now what is your reasoning for having a known cheater in SoL and why are you trying so hard to distract the community from it. If I had my way I would ensure that SoL dies every set until this scumbag and all the leaders that allowed him to stay are removed. It appears I have had my way for going on 2 years now.

If you want to be the hardcore cheat police, judge, and executioner, you should expect to be held to those same standards.
I have one additional question that you will answer. How far beyond death do you believe it is possible to beat an already dead horse?

tellarion Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 5:49:32

Who is the known cheater?

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 13:14:33

Bonus
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Vic Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 13:33:10

"If you want to be the hardcore cheat police, judge, and executioner, you should expect to be held to those same standards.
I have one additional question that you will answer. How far beyond death do you believe it is possible to beat an already dead horse?"

telly, fly back home or i'll fly to you - i'll bring the popcorn, we kick up our feet and sit back and enjoy the show. dis gonna get good

tellarion Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 13:44:16

I'm flying to Belize for new years. Wanna come?

tellarion Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 13:44:31

I still would like to know who this known cheater in Sol is...

Vic Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 13:45:16

you better belize it

Vic Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 13:45:38

and yes i'm dying to find out the same as tell

Vic Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 13:46:08

telly, you won't have a real lifetime chat with me right here on AT. right now

Vic Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 13:46:12

do it