Verified:

will send missiles Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 11:22:33

I hear the someone named Eugenious is the leader of laf. Identify yourself so that I can speak with you about the relentless, lop-sided, bullying that you and your clan of jerks are perpetrating on my clan of payers whose average net worth hovers around $1million. You should be proud of yourself. Takes lot of skill to step on countries that will never, EVER have the chance to retaliate. You guys are real pros at the game… real sharp players. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Like SOF Or MD that both have 60+ members? I doubt you would have the capability or the nuts to enter a battle with other players of equal size for fear of getting your faces smashed to hell. I am calling on all clans and players that would like to disgust themselves on laf's face. I am calling on you to unite so that we can eat...and then puke out into the toilet, laf, its bully leadership and bully players.

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 11:43:00

LOL
SoF and LaF are allies
LaF and MD have fought many times.
LaF is a war machine, pretty much able to smash ANY alliance to the ground.

Instead of talking smack on people, maybe you should work on becoming allies or at least talk to other clans to get a NAP or something.

Nov 10th 2013, 12:27:47

Smack?
Militant Orgy - shut your useless pie hole and get out of this thread.

Nekked Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 13:34:59

MO is right! All though he forgets to mention that MD can also war fairly well also.

willsendmissiles you have issues!

Nov 10th 2013, 13:40:55

This thread is for Eugene to answer.

Not for laf Lapdogs like MilitantLapdogOrgy.

It is also for any country or alliance that would like to crush laf's eye sockets and cut down its family tree.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 10th 2013, 13:43:37

You big bullies
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

dangerousdan

Nov 10th 2013, 13:56:04

I'm a leader in LaF. Will send missiles IDENTIFY yourself! WHAT allege clan are you with...M.O. was right! You don't talk CRAP to a AllIANCE that can SMASH YOU INTO GROUND, right now your just farmland for us and anybody else that wants your land!!!
Your call for other clans to fight us has been tryed, it didn't work! We die, we restart and war all set long, and next set we war some more...YOU DON'T fluff TO US!

tellarion Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 14:08:20

You don't fluff to us?

Nov 10th 2013, 14:13:58

Lol…. the mighty pipsqueak leader of Laf speaks… lol….. an "AllIANCE that can SMASH YOU INTO GROUND…" lol….

For all to judge… you, my worthless piece of protoplasm, for all to see… are psychotic.

Leadership starts at the top. And if you lead your clan the way you threaten me…then I feel sorry for you and what is obviously a family with a shallow gene pool.

Guess what Eugenious…. I'm talking crap to you. You and your mealy mouth nest of pissants pick on those weaker than you.

Now that you puked your drivel, it's blatantly clear that discussing anything with a stunted growth specimen such as your self would yield nothing but more chromosomal laf puss.

This thread is now devoted to those that wish to unite and tear your alliance's throat out.

crysk Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 14:49:44

psssst. It's just a game ;)

Nov 10th 2013, 15:51:00

Totally. All in good fun. Now shut up and get out unless you plan to scheme laf's crucifixion with us.

Vamps Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 16:06:45

I'm guessing he's from HGWT.

Don't worry, humanitarians are going to stop us from continuing to farm you soon :-(

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2013, 16:44:54

Bonus

Vic Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 17:44:27

DD is EUGENE !!!

Erian Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 18:52:08

DEATH TO LAF!

euglaf Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 18:55:41

Hi will send missiles,

you and i have spoken before publicly on AT. i am sorry to hear that you want to take things personally. i strongly believe that a tag needs to have skilled players in order to defend the land they acquire. would you like for me to give you some pointers so that you can defend your land?

En4cer85

Nov 10th 2013, 20:34:12

Join LaF is probably the best advice you can get.

Nov 10th 2013, 21:12:16

Eug… I'm sorry to hear that you're sorry to hear that I want to take things personally. Not the case - so hopefully you won't belabor that sorry sack line of reasoning.

But… by all means, let's have some of your pearls of wisdom in shredding laf… let's have some good stuff too…. Spare us the - "join a tag and learn how to play" pedestrian nonsense.

Get into the real meat for us. You offered… now deliver.

Erian…. excellent thought. I concur….. death to LAF.

"Vamps…" Fitting name for a zombie vampire from laf.

Laf should get a new leader… the country of Eugene seems a little jammed up and out of hand…. land fat going to his head and dripping out his nose.

Nekked Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 21:37:27

DD is psychotic, he is also a clown,you have been warned!

deepcode Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 23:51:34

"Laf should get a new leader"

Interesting choice of words.

En4cer85

Nov 11th 2013, 1:33:08

Rumour has it Mr. AfterSexGlow is going to be the next Don of LaF!

Tokyousr Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 3:40:18

this kid reminds me of fazer

do u like sausages too?

euglaf Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 4:34:04

why you calling me fat? im only big boned!

im not entirely how to help you with strategy. you will need to detail me on what you do first so i can source the problem.

PaleMoon Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 8:27:39

Time to stage a coup!

DEATH TO ALF!!!

http://youtu.be/2B1QxOmbMZ0

"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

Nov 11th 2013, 12:23:16

Eug - you know what, thanks for the offer but forget it. This game sucks. It's lopsided and smaller countries have no chance even if they are in an alliance.

The coders did a great job in insuring that even if you are a small country, you get raped by jerks like laf that are 20 times your size. And when you even try to do a spy op, it fails. So what's the use?

GDI ? Give me a break… that's a good one.

This game really does suck.

No responses even necessary.

Erian Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 13:21:25

BUT WE WANT TO RESPOND! HOW ELSE CAN WE KILL LAF?

IT IS TERRIBLE THAT SMALL COUNTRIES GET EXPLOITED BY BIG ONES! I AM SO HAPPY THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE! WE SHOULD ALL JUST GET ALONG! EVERYONE WANTS WHAT IS BEST FOR EVERYONE AFTER ALL! (EXCEPT LAF, THOSE PEOPLE ARE JUST OUT TO HELP THEMSELVES!)

FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!

davidoss Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 15:36:29

Yes it is Eugene who is to blame!

PaleMoon Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 15:55:06

Originally posted by Erian:

FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!

Not as magic as the drugs you're on, my friend...
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

dannydk Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 16:23:59

I would just get more land in order to create more missiles to send at them

Eventually Laf will give in. If you give up in your first round then you don't know the game..... Your weak and deserve to be smacked

Persevere or perish like a piece of sh*t

It takes a few rounds but it has worked with other alliances like DK, Evolution, Rage etc

Nov 11th 2013, 19:23:00

Although you sound like a down-right dooooooosh bag danndk…. I appreciate the advice. More land-more missiles…. best advice yet.

Laf will be missle fodder.

Klown Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 21:49:32

I agree with will send missles

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2013, 1:56:18

Originally posted by will send missiles:
Although you sound like a down-right dooooooosh bag danndk…. I appreciate the advice. More land-more missiles…. best advice yet.

Laf will be missle fodder.

That's what they want you to think but have you ever thought of this my son: less land = higher tech percentage to have a better chance at making a missile!

See it's this kind of loser thinking that gets you in trouble! Join LaF so we can teach you the way of the grasshopper.

Nov 12th 2013, 4:01:12

Now see here…. I'm just a simple country boy. Now you got this simple country boy all confused…. which is it?
More land = more missiles?

oder,

Less land+higher tech= more missiles….

Once I get the missiles, I will definitely dissolve the candy.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2013, 4:11:40

Originally posted by dangerousdan:
I'm a leader in LaF. Will send missiles IDENTIFY yourself! WHAT allege clan are you with...M.O. was right! You don't talk CRAP to a AllIANCE that can SMASH YOU INTO GROUND, right now your just farmland for us and anybody else that wants your land!!!
Your call for other clans to fight us has been tryed, it didn't work! We die, we restart and war all set long, and next set we war some more...YOU DON'T fluff TO US!

This is hilarious. LOL I remember the KoHTGA smashing LaF into the ground over LaF trying to farm some of them before. In fact, I remember one battle where there were no LaF countries in the game until the last day, and the KoHTGA jumped up and killed the suddenly appearing LaF top 100 player who retagged back to LaF when he thought it would be safe to do so. I know this, I watched Cougar direct the attack since he was sitting in my computer room at the time. LOL

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

neal

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2013, 6:46:45

why are there so many threads about eugene?

this guy is bm

keivisuaL Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 7:45:15

COME ON!! WHERE'S THE GOD DAMN REVOLUTION I HEAR ALL THE TIME?! IF I DONT SEE IT, IT'S ALL TALK!

HAH!
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

downsay2

Nov 12th 2013, 12:16:19

You could recruit older players to take retals for you and then maybe you wouldn't get farmed?

Erian Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 12:25:39

Originally posted by Cerberus:

This is hilarious. LOL I remember the KoHTGA smashing LaF into the ground over LaF trying to farm some of them before. In fact, I remember one battle where there were no LaF countries in the game until the last day, and the KoHTGA jumped up and killed the suddenly appearing LaF top 100 player who retagged back to LaF when he thought it would be safe to do so. I know this, I watched Cougar direct the attack since he was sitting in my computer room at the time. LOL

I TOO REMEMBER TGA! THEY WERE AN UPSTANDING GROUP OF AT LEAST ONE ACTUAL HUMAN WHO WOULD NEVER OPENLY CHEAT AND ALWAYS CONDUCT THEIR BUSINESS WITH A FRIENDLY AND RESPECTFUL ATTITUDE. IF WE HAD MORE LIKE THEM TODAY, RD WOULD NOT BE SO LONELY IN THE PURPLE BOOTH OF HONOR!

Nov 12th 2013, 12:27:35

Interesting thought downsay2. How do I recruit these older players? Sounds like a fairly good idea. I'm listening….

Nov 12th 2013, 12:29:39

at this point…. I can't even send any missiles against the laf garbage that is attacking me. The "GDI" won't let me.

Nov 12th 2013, 12:33:05

can't even declare war…. just tried. no use.

Cee Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 16:44:27

WSM, I suggest a less stressful game like hellokitty.com. And while your at it, go see a Dr about your anger issues towards an ONLINE game (notice I put in caps,) that in the grand scheme of things, should at best, be forgotten after playing turns. Try puting that anger/energy towards your local government or maybe a charity. Get fresh air. Eat right. Drink lots of water. Get a partner. If not, seek meds from the Dr I suggested.

Will Send Missles

Nov 12th 2013, 17:55:35

I think you have the wrong guy Cee, or maybe the wrong forum. Last time I checked this was a forum that had to do with ONLINE warring.... am I mistaken here? Hellokitty might be more your speed. Anyway, isn't this forum... a forum.... for yapping about earthempires and online warring? Ah....news flash: title is - "Alliance Talk?" Not Cee HelloKitty talk. So...no offense taken. If you have any advice on how to crush one's enemies... please, spew. Otherwise, fyi, you are cordially invited to move all your tanks to hellokitty.com. Hey... peace, my friend.

Wu Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 18:54:54

SOL is ranked too high

Xinhuan Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 21:07:49

So, how many missiles have you sent? All bark and no bite isn't the way to go!

Cee Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 21:12:38

Originally posted by Will Send Missles:
I think you have the wrong guy Cee, or maybe the wrong forum. Last time I checked this was a forum that had to do with ONLINE warring.... am I mistaken here? Hellokitty might be more your speed. Anyway, isn't this forum... a forum.... for yapping about earthempires and online warring? Ah....news flash: title is - "Alliance Talk?" Not Cee HelloKitty talk. So...no offense taken. If you have any advice on how to crush one's enemies... please, spew. Otherwise, fyi, you are cordially invited to move all your tanks to hellokitty.com. Hey... peace, my friend.

I think you're just putting way too much emphasis into this. So many more constructive things you can do with your time.

Cee Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 21:28:20

Actually so am I since I'm replying. Ugh.

phx Game profile

Nov 12th 2013, 22:37:04

Eugenious LOL

Nov 13th 2013, 0:25:54

I'm asking for advice on how to slash and burn laf….. you're the one who psychoanalyzed the whole thing… Eugenian style.

Back to the basics… how do we kill laf? Do we start with their little countries and make them bleed?

Do we infiltrate their ranks next set…. accumulate a bunch missiles and missile them from the inside out while they are sleeping…?

Does anyone, have any meat…..anything for me other than small phrase quips?

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 13th 2013, 0:37:38

Fazer, I'll come advise you next set. Make me an account and I'll teach you how to make sure these alliances dont fluff with you!
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.