Verified:

Darrian Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 15:06:01

Figured I would rent it from redbox before I bought it.
Only disk 1 comes with it so you can't play campaign.
Just a heads up to any of you.
~bad as i wanna be~

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 1:28:22

$60 you cheap bastard.

XBL - Mr Charcoal
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Mr Emerald

Nov 6th 2013, 1:53:06

Buying it when I get the xbox one, not worth it atm.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 3:00:29

SAW SOME MEDIOCRE REVIEWS THAT MADE ME A BIT NERVOUS ABOUT BUYING IT.. HADN'T EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT RENTING..

OF COURSE I'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO BUY IT ANYWAY OR MY BOYS WILL HAVE MY HEAD!

HA!

XBL: [REDACTED]

BILL
SUB-1.0 PLAYER
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Pride Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 3:02:55

Getting when I get PS4 as well.

Pain Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 3:18:52

its terrible so far. might return it after i play campaign
Your mother is a nice woman

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 15:39:37

I havent tried online yet, i always beat campaign first.
Campaign not as strong as previous CODs for sure. I'll judge it after the online play though.

PS: Since COD4 I still think Black Ops (1) was the worst overall.

Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 16:33:00

I might play it if they didn't insist on charging $99.99 on steam here...

Still $59.99 for MW3 and BO2...

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 16:37:29

$100? where the hell are you?

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 16:37:51

$60 for a newly released video game? meh. suppose it's worth it to be able to play it for a month or two before the hacks are released.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

ninong Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 17:06:03

xbox one = 720p (upscaled to 1080p)
ps4 = native 1080p
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Nov 6th 2013, 17:17:33

Originally posted by ninong:
xbox one = 720p (upscaled to 1080p)
ps4 = native 1080p

my understanding is that neither one will play my existing original xbox or xbox 360 games. so, essentially it would be what? $400-$500 just to play one game? don't see it happening here. part of the reason that i turned ICS off on my phone.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

maverickmd Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 17:19:32

word is that it sucks.

Dated graphics, terrible port to PC.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 17:19:51

not true - apparently there is a patch or something for old games.

I bought Ghosts because there is a $10 upgrade available should i purchase an XB1. --- although I havent decided if i will....

Nov 6th 2013, 17:30:10

pffft. i can't buy "Mary Poppins". it's too late for them to state that they will offer backwards compatibility now. should have stated it during the release date announcement. besides, they never released a patch for "Obi-Wan" or "Tron Killer App".
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Makolyte Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 17:47:33

I was retarded last year and thought it was a good idea to buy Blops2 when i already had MW3. Not sure why people feel the need to constantly buy the yearly releases of these games. That's $60 i could've spent on 12 Baconators.
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 18:08:19

^^

I wish there was a like button here.

Nov 6th 2013, 18:43:28

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24834842

hmm, 1080p you say... suppose the epileptic seizures are just an added bonus.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

ZIP Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:02:52

i bought bf4 for ps3 and it has bugs too... but the game was really made to shine on ps4... i think ghosts will be the same, xbox1 will make ghosts play a lot different.

( bf4 > cod )

( ps4 > xbox1 )
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Darrian Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 22:03:34

Well i returned it to redbox. Played it on live as well and I wasn't impressed. But whem xb1 has it maybe it will be a lot different.
~bad as i wanna be~

ninong Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 22:18:49

call of duty ghosts graphics = upgraded quake 3 arena graphics (released in 2000)

cod development has it easy :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IW_engine

ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 1:00:20

I love my xbox. But becuase of region coding I will be buying a ps4 this month.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Nov 7th 2013, 7:37:35

i love my Nook GlowLight.
i will not be buying a PS4 this month.
i will also not be buying an xbox one this month.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

En4cer85

Nov 7th 2013, 8:32:20

Bonus

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 22:34:05

Just finished the campaign. 2nd half was much better than the first half. Eminem is final credit song though? Kinda gay.

Oh well...on to online play

Marshal Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 22:47:31

Originally posted by maverickmd:
word is that it sucks.

Dated graphics, terrible port to PC.

partially due its been made consoles as top priority (aka fluff the pc) and field of view is limited to 65 in pc (prolly same in consoles) and normal is 100, there's mod to fix fov but activision didn't like it and threatened to sue mod maker.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Chadius Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 23:32:03

I like the perk system. But going from Prestige Master on Black Ops2, to this......takes awhile to get used to it. You die faster than any COD before. Holy Bejeesus. I like the interactive maps. How stuff can change. Not sure I like getting shot up by chick characters. lol Some of the perks are going to get nerfed. Some guns too. Some way powerful kill streaks too. I like how they dumbed down the UAV. That dog pisses me off. Riley is slow and I empty a clip into his ass, and he rips my throat out. gay.
LAF

Nov 8th 2013, 19:23:37

ugh. Microsoft has decided to add confusion to the topic of why Dibs would flip out and kill a bunch of people. just got an email from them that stated they were going to turn off all of my previously purchased videos that play under Zune.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Nov 8th 2013, 19:35:47

bah, I'll work on getting the entire xbox video arrested for grand theft. fluffing pussies.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Nov 8th 2013, 20:04:18

rough guesstimate is that Microsoft is going to deprive me of $3k worth of videos come late February 2014. cops are allowed to kill bank robbers for running away with $2k from a bank robbery unarmed.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Hobo Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 22:51:35

Call of Duty: Premium Recycled Edition DLC

Nov 9th 2013, 12:19:45

suppose i might just be getting over excited over a poorly worded email. what i should be doing is checking to see if my Alienware M11X is capable of playing the game.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

tellarion Game profile

Nov 9th 2013, 12:30:16

Originally posted by Mr Charcoal:
$100? where the hell are you?

Japan. They have the most retarded laws when it comes to IP and games here....

Chadius Game profile

Nov 9th 2013, 17:54:55

Let me change my opinion a bit. I fluffing hate dying this fast. Someone blinks at you, and your dead. Kind of crappy. The only way I have been able to play efficiently, is to constantly flank the other side. The spawns are so bad, add in dying quick, and you get your ass kicked constantly. You die, spawn, someone is already there shooting you. Rage quitting is what is saving by big tv. (and controller)

Cranked makes it worse. The new stopping power perk adds to the crap level. Oh and there is an Assault rifle that kills in one burst. Like M16 of Call of Duty 4 on steroids.

Maybe once I get used to more than two maps, I'll be ok. Makes me want to put in Black Ops 2 again.
LAF

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 9th 2013, 23:40:14

Yeah, so far disappointed.
Many maps are just too big.
The game promotes campings because if you try and run/gun you die too easy.
Hardcore you can wait up to 15 seconds before respawning
the classes suck
the point system sucks

in general.....going to take a lot quick to keep me interested

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 10th 2013, 3:51:40

Bought it, down loaded it.

I dont mind the fast killing. I play hardcore only on BO amd BO2. So i am used to it. the map size so team and tactical arrangments can be used if u play with a group.

I dont mind it, my purchase included a 9$ upgrade to the ps4 version whenever i get around to buying one this winter.

All in all, if you are use to the black ops series then of course you wont like ghosts. Its not black ops, they customize it different. Just like in MW3
The Death Knights

XI

Drow Game profile

Nov 11th 2013, 10:43:57

not getting either for now, still happy with my ps3. definitely looking at AC- black flag though
EDIT:
which sadly will cost me about 120. damn big companies jumping the price through the roof just because I am in australia, with no actual basis for it. Hilariously, apple, microsoft etc all got called before a senate enquiry about why the price was so high in aus compared to everywhere else, even for electronic content, and every single one of them pinned the blame on everyone else :P

Edited By: Drow on Nov 11th 2013, 10:46:19
See Original Post

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Chadius Game profile

Nov 15th 2013, 18:26:37

That sucks drow. Are games region coded down there? Meaning you can't play a game bought in the USA? IF you can, what is the cost of buying one here and having a "friend" ship it? :P
LAF

Patience Game profile

Nov 15th 2013, 18:55:11

*sigh* I miss Ghost.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 15th 2013, 20:21:42

Originally posted by Chadius:
That sucks drow. Are games region coded down there? Meaning you can't play a game bought in the USA? IF you can, what is the cost of buying one here and having a "friend" ship it? :P

console games tend to be "region locked" so yankee bought game doesn't necessarily work on kangarooland console, if he had yankee console then yankee game could work (if game doesn't check ips too).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Senile Dibs

Nov 17th 2013, 22:28:33

people going to end up playing games that DRM can't be enforced on.

Patty Cake, Patty Cake, Bakers Man,
play me a game of chess as fast as you can.
Pinky And The Brain Were Here, but moved on because there isn't any intelligent life left here to even attempt a failure at conquering it.

Mr Emerald

Nov 18th 2013, 4:56:08

I caved in and bought Ghost. Very disappointed. I am usually a 1.8-2.0 run and gun player, and this game makes it hard for me to be even a 1.0 run and gun.

Lag Comp is ridiculous. I hate being shot and jumping around a corner only to be killed 2 seconds after running around the corner.

Fast kills? Why not just leave the damage alone...

Also anyone notice that this game is basically black ops 3? lol IW run out of their own ideas?

Kill streaks are alright, some are pretty OP like the maniac. People are complaining about the dog, but if you are far enough away, you can easily kill the dog lol
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Nov 18th 2013, 18:12:23

yeah, gayer than expected for sure

Mr Emerald

Nov 20th 2013, 0:48:06

Yeah I will play it for extinction when they come out with new maps and such, but not mp any more. I reverted back to mw3 and maybe go play some black ops 2 every now and then with one of my buds. They should really make a mw4 though. That storyline and gameplay is fairly nice.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

KriSatZ Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 6:30:20

Stopped playing CoD after MW and MW2. Thats when it got pretty boring.

Much prefer battlefield if I can jump on and game now.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia