Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:28:36

I get that you are mad at the admins, even if I disagree.

What I don't get is the "instead of me being mad at Silver for lying to me just like Hanlong did" part...

Are you only capable of being mad at one person at a time?

Taveren Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:28:50

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by Atryn:
All you did with this punishment was get RD members pissed off at you guys instead of pissed off at the asshats who lied to us.

locket, what exactly *would* make you pissed off at the asshats who lied to you, since apparently this did not?

I am mad about it, although it is more of a sad "this again?" moment. However I am more mad about my wasted time now. I am tired of getting fluffed by leaders like that, but now I have had my personal time wasted because of an admin decision that wont change anything. Instead of me focusing all my anger on one thing it is now split at best.

Come play for me in MD and I will never break your heart.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 30th 2013, 4:29:17

Ok, here is a snippet of Boxcar login history that positively identifies MrCopper as doing this.

User - Time - IP - Clan

mrcopper - 2013-10-16 01:03:35 - 24.74.144.201 -xRDx
++ hundreds of logins on this IP as Mr Copper before this

<lcn_user1> - 2013-10-16 01:11:29 - 24.74.144.201 - LCNostra
<lcn_user2> -2013-10-16 01:10:12 - 24.74.144.201 - LCNostra

CRAP I'M ON NOT ON THE OTHER IP!!!!

<lcn_user1> -2013-10-16 01:13:36 - 93.115.82.54 - LCNostra

The IP's in that 93.115 range also did the injection attacks.

Edited By: Pang on Oct 30th 2013, 4:34:01
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Tokyousr Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:31:10

RICO ACT !!!

locket Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:31:13

No.. if it isnt RD then I have one last destination in mind. That or just quit. Dunno yet -_- Depends on what happens in RD and who stays. Might start a two man alliance with Ershow.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:32:07

User - Time - IP - Clan

Pang - 2013-10-16 01:03:35 - 24.74.144.201 -xRDx
++ hundreds of logins on this IP as Pang before this

<lcn_user1> - 2013-10-16 01:11:29 - 24.74.144.201 - LCNostra
<lcn_user2> -2013-10-16 01:10:12 - 24.74.144.201 - LCNostra

CRAP I'M ON NOT ON THE OTHER IP!!!!

<lcn_user1> -2013-10-16 01:13:36 - 93.115.82.54 - LCNostra

Atryn Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:32:33

if it isnt RD then I have one last destination in mind

You heard it here first folks...

Final Destination XXIII

Coming soon to an alliance near you...

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:32:37

CALL ME A THIRD MY WELSH FRIEND, CALL ME A THIRD

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Oct 30th 2013, 4:33:12

You angry RD members need to learn how to read...

The whole clan gained an advantage from the few who did those illegal actions. Thusly, every turn a RD member took was directly/indirectly motivated by that info from those actions.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Atryn Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:34:38

braden - if you don't trust the game admins, go play another game. Seriously. As a past admin and developer on other games, your accusation would have resulted in an immediate *nuke* (irreversible deletion). There is no point in you playing a game where you believe the admins are lying to you.

euglaf Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:35:51

dont take locket! wherever he goes the clan cheats!

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:35:56

Originally posted by Atryn:

braden - if you don't trust the game admins, go play another game. Seriously. As a past admin and developer on other games, your accusation would have resulted in an immediate *nuke* (irreversible deletion). There is no point in you playing a game where you believe the admins are lying to you.

Lol. Please explain hanlong currently playing in Pangs alliance?

locket Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:38:19

Yah.. Hanlong is "openly" in Laf or Sof atm. Has been back and forth between the two since. If they wanted to discourage people they would have made it harder for Hanlong to come back at all.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:39:30

yes, atryn, fluffing hilarious how it works one way but not another?

pang, as a laf member, benefited from hlw and tcs cheating. yet he didn't hold EVERY TURN HE TAKES accountable for their actions.

maybe because he knows he did nothing wrong, and needs naught to be punished? yepp, i'm an awful person for thinking the same for me.

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:42:23

Pang wasn't even in LaF at the time, come on.

He was on the other 'side' and if you go back and read that old thread you will see a lot of people talk about that.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 30th 2013, 4:43:59

Yah.. Hanlong is "openly" in Laf or Sof atm. Has been back and forth between the two since. If they wanted to discourage people they would have made it harder for Hanlong to come back at all.

I am open to suggestions; banning his IP & account was apparently not enough. I can't spend 24/7 hunting permabanned people =/
Finally did the signature thing.

locket Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:45:04

From what I remember you guys chose not to ban them though and then went on to only ban TC. Am I wrong there QZ? You have allowed other cheaters in the past to continue playing too and I assumed it was becuase you just assumed they would ban evade.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:45:29

hm, how about eleven years previous when he was the SECOND jr tag to RD while we drove sof and arrow and sol and any other respectable alliance from the game?

he sure as fluff wasn't arguing when it wasn't a) his game, or b) his alliance being unruly fluffed up the ass

kind of fluffing funny, no?

Symac

Oct 30th 2013, 4:45:33

Originally posted by braden:
yes, atryn, fluffing hilarious how it works one way but not another?

pang, as a laf member, benefited from hlw and tcs cheating. yet he didn't hold EVERY TURN HE TAKES accountable for their actions.

maybe because he knows he did nothing wrong, and needs naught to be punished? yepp, i'm an awful person for thinking the same for me.

I know facts mean little to your kind, but I am near positive Pang was in PDM at that time.
Oh and also pretty annoyed with LaF already at that point.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:46:41

you can delete all of sof for harbouring him. the ONLY way alliances will not accept cheaters is if you delete THE ENTIRE CLAN for even them playing clean in it.

all of them. no favours, no favourites.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:47:45

but he didn't delete them, while he knew exactly what they were doing, what they were about, and how they'd be willing to do anything to get what they wanted. this is a mentality that he will have helped fester over the decade plus of him being a loyal and sole laf member/leader

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 30th 2013, 4:52:02

i think braden is trying to create post space between the proof i posted and the end of the thread. i put it in the first post too for that reason (ie so it won't be missed) :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

euglaf Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:53:48

my opinoin is that braden is trying to bury my very perceptive comment about locket being tied to cheating alliances.

just saying.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 4:54:56

What a fluffty day for me all around, First I get accused of cheating and my country deleted, than I let one of my classmates at school try an E-Cig and the dude goes into a serious asthma attack! FML. Hope the guy is alright though, it seems whenever fluff hits you, it hits you hard. Pang fluff you for deleting me when I clearly wasn't cheating. I am done with this game for good, SO LONG ASSHOLES!! Thanks to everyone who showed me how to war and net properly.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Symac

Oct 30th 2013, 5:00:08

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
What a fluffty day for me all around, First I get accused of cheating and my country deleted, than I let one of my classmates at school try an E-Cig and the dude goes into a serious asthma attack! FML. Hope the guy is alright though, it seems whenever fluff hits you, it hits you hard. Pang fluff you for deleting me when I clearly wasn't cheating. I am done with this game for good, SO LONG ASSHOLES!! Thanks to everyone who showed me how to war and net properly.

So you killed a man and you don't feel your country being deleted is fair? You are pretty fluffed in the head. I am calling the FBI, expect the party van to collect you soon.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:02:55

i missed it at first, eugene, but lockets my boy, and i'm an rd apologist since i was thirteen (i think doobie first called me that, actually! oh, the honour), so grain of salt.

pang, come next to earth meet i hope to meet you, but that still doesn';t change the fact i know for A FACT that you condoned and accepted and benefited from cheating for OVER A DECADE

you, my friend, are the worst kind of hypocrite this game knows- because none of the rest of us have admin power (only you, tc, hlw, QZ and i presume chartruese as well)

qz is the only one i trust to be void of bias and maybe thats because i know him less than any of the rest of you (though you and i think have had like four private conversations in fourteen years, so, grain of salt there, don't get me wrong :P)

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:07:17

! Whoa this blew up quick
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:09:00

and three of them i think i am mixing up with eclisod, though E~ and i often spoke when i was thirteen and he was still, you know, a player on AT (not of the game, but of relevance to AT, at the height of AT)

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:09:32

but not as fun as our flame wars from a few resets back, jon :P

Kinnin Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:10:10

Braden, QZ is Game admin and owner I believe. If you trust him to be void of bias, then you should trust the decision to delete all of RD, as well as that he has evidence of cheating by RD leadership.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 30th 2013, 5:10:18

braden,i'm going to blow your mind.... qz was 100% on board with everything and was, in fact, the primary investigator on determining who was involved -- I was primarily coding stuff :p

anyway, you sound crazy. your posts show that you don't know what you're talking about... just drivel

ps. don't call me your friend, it cheapens friendship.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:16:10

yes, well, words often mean very little, so believe me, me calling you friend was replacing a four letter word starting with c and ending with a u n t in no specified order.
I was merely trying to be polite. You, apparently, have no interest in reciprocating politeness when it's used to avoid rudeness?

glad your parents raised you well.

Oct 30th 2013, 5:16:16

Ouch, burned by pang? Flam wars are fu., maybe we can again
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Alin Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:18:10

I guess this is what happens when you hack the "Admin" work.

Sure innocent were caught btw Pang and RD heads but this guy invests money to keep the game still alive - while others are literally pissing on him and on his work.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:18:54

Originally posted by Symac:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

So you killed a man and you don't feel your country being deleted is fair? You are pretty fluffed in the head. I am calling the FBI, expect the party van to collect you soon.

Of course I care, he is alright I just called him. Im just saying that this has not been a good day.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:20:43

Lol@ braden.

Drivel.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:21:23

jon, put your open palm on the exhaust of a screenings tamper.. THAT is burned. third degree

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:23:27

"Given the severity of the issue, we reserve the right to make further, future deletions or take other action on RD as may be warranted."

we retag and you delete us again, for this offense?
next reset?

laf did far worse, yet they are left to dominate the server

Tingly Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:23:39

locket Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:25:02

Originally posted by Pang:
braden,i'm going to blow your mind.... qz was 100% on board with everything and was, in fact, the primary investigator on determining who was involved -- I was primarily coding stuff :p

anyway, you sound crazy. your posts show that you don't know what you're talking about... just drivel

ps. don't call me your friend, it cheapens friendship.

Why not post proof about people outside of Copper if you can do it that easily without risking your code etc?

Why not say how this will convince people to not cheat in the future?

Why not try banning people since you guys did not in my memory try to ban Hanlong? You guys deleted countries from him. He took a set or two off and was back and you knew it probably before I did and I found out decently fast. I believe you have told me that you did not try banning Hanlong for various reasons which i wont go into. I could be remembering wrong.

Heston Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:25:15

Tweek
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:26:40

when are we allowed to play again without you deciding on a whim that it's easier if our tag is gone?

Oct 30th 2013, 5:27:27

After 3 shots of jack daniels..
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:30:27

twelve of captain morgans dark, jon.. what the fluff?! :p

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:32:38

WTF, I was deleted without doing anything?

guess guilty by association is the name of the game.

If I am not reinstated I guess I am done as well which is a shame considering that I have played since 96.

bertz Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:39:23

locket, just play in Team or other servers.
IMO deleting all of RD was a harsh punishment.

locket Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:44:10

And it wont fix anything.

I have never been too into play the other servers. FFA is too much. Team environment might actually be dumber than Alliance which is saying something... Solo servers require more effort then I like to put out.

Symac

Oct 30th 2013, 5:46:48

braden: Are you trying to ensure that LaF ass rapes RD?
I am pretty sure if you mention LaF again, I am going to take offense.

LaF has nothing to do with what your leaders have done.

tulosba Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:52:07

A lot to take in, not commenting on the ongoing discussion (yet, maybe not at all- no purpose) but to give folks some perspective

You can buy or get md5 hash dictionaries online. From the hacks on stratfor, yahoo, sony playstation etc.
Basically any 8 character password possible has been hacked. All the bad guy needs is your md5 hash, opens up the dictionary and cntrl+f, bingo.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:59:21

symac, are you still foolish enough to believe ANYBODY but Mr Reseda will be in RDs tag next reset? surely you aren't the from QUEBEC, symac, are you?

half my leaders are half your leaders. if you want to shove your head in the sand, i guess you have every right to, but reality will not change because of it.