Verified:

braden Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 3:30:39

archaic i feel awful over, he took vic and my word and then it was thrown in his face. he had his reservations for years, and then joined once, and got fubard by it. i apologize to archaic for trusting me :( <3

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Nov 4th 2013, 5:21:37

Originally posted by farmer:
with out cheaters, no mater who they may be this game would be truly dead. So was it more fun in the old days with 17,000 countries or now with 400 or so
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 6:09:48

heya all

Tytanious Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 12:18:42

as i understand it the hacking was done from a specific IP address, or set of addresses, that are link to RD players. i wasn't around during the LaF thing to comment on it. but if RD players are upset over their treatment in my view they should be looking at those people who are implicated in this scandal.

it is not a matter of you didn't do anything wrong, RD has and will always have a reputation for cheating. if you join a clan with that sort of a reputation there is always the risk that if someone in the clan gets implicated in a scandal like this that you will personally be affected.

be it right or wrong that you were involved directly or indirectly is not the point. the point is, as i view it, sending a message that this behavior will not be tolerated.

be thankful that you as a player are only being inconvenienced by this as much as all the other players who have lost access to their clan site, rather than having a permaban slapped in your face.

stupid acts like this and the nature of the clans at the moment are why i only check in here every now and then to make fun at the wars rather than playing a country anymore

Chadius Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 18:08:35

Hi Locket :)

LAF

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 6:14:54

We need RD.

If not who gonna be the bad guys ?

The game gets boring if its just EE.. people, politics and all this hacking/cracking/injecting/@!#$ing is surely giving the game a new life.

:)

maybe I should consider to be a color.. what say you mr reseda ?

locket Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 6:22:13

I suspect the game population drops by a few next set since I suspect a few RD quit next set. But as far as bad guys I think Sof/Laf/Sol/MD will always provide that for the server depending on your side ;)

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 6:26:03

RD quit ? NEVA !

take a break.. maybe... changing isp or something.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 14:36:23

Originally posted by silentwolf:
We need RD.

If not who gonna be the bad guys ?

The game gets boring if its just EE.. people, politics and all this hacking/cracking/injecting/@!#$ing is surely giving the game a new life.

:)

maybe I should consider to be a color.. what say you mr reseda ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yky4QtRX_DI

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 17:56:11

Originally posted by Chadius:
Internet gaming peer pressure doesn't work so well. The argument that people keep throwing at RD people, "your whole alliance benefited from info obtained illegally".....doesn't hold up with me.

I really want to troll this little comment. I really do.

But I won't.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Chadius Game profile

Nov 8th 2013, 22:50:46

I know you want to Nuke. ;-)

Thanks for keeping the troll caged. :)
LAF

NukEvil Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 17:47:42

Yep, sometimes it's hard, but I can keep it under control most of the time lol.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.