Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 0:49:19

Budda. The majority of RD is not being lumped in with those carrying this out. Dont misinterpret that. We all understand what happened. Learn from this.

If you think more people are going to leave tis game because of this action compared to the number that would have left if bothing happend you are sadly mistaken
I do not sign up to play a free game to have my personal information stolen by someone who has ill intentions with said information. Like the random 4 am 1 ring phone calls i was getting from sweden and romainia a couple sets ago.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Mr Azure

Oct 30th 2013, 0:49:36

Originally posted by Taveren:
Originally posted by Mr. Copper:
yep. This is pang as usual putting his personal feelings into this game. I have requested evidence from pang that I did ANYTHING at all and have nothing. Qz pointed me back at the post that has no evidence.

This is how it goes. Someone cheated? must be RD
Looks like hacking? Must be the guy that called me an idiot last time and warned me about it.

I'll be waiting on evidence.

You're saying that you, or any member of RD, weren't involved in using several users' credentials to log in to LCN, MD, PDM and Rage boxcar sites from...

...and make copies of member lists including phone numbers and emails?

i fail to see how that proves RD had anything to do with it. a romanian IP logging into those sites. only player from romania i know is alin. isnt he an MD member?

Ershow Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 0:49:51

I still don't understand why you have to penalise the whole damn alliance, regardless of whether this is bullfl

Expose those who did this, provide proof, and ban then from the game. This hard arse mass delete is so fluffing wrong it's not funny.

Mr. Copper

Oct 30th 2013, 0:50:02

yep. This is pang as usual putting his personal feelings into this game. I have requested evidence from pang that I did ANYTHING at all and have nothing. Qz pointed me back at the post that has no evidence.

Looks like hacking? Must be the guy that called me an idiot last time and warned me about it.

You're saying that you, or any member of RD, weren't involved in using several users' credentials to log in to LCN, MD, PDM and Rage boxcar sites from...

I am saying I did not. I cannot speak for EVERYONE in RD but to my knowledge no one logged in anywhere.

Ershow Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 0:51:22

Originally posted by mdevol:
This is fluffty.....to all those that were caught up in collateral damage

While you can be upset with the mods, ask serious questions to those responsible. Demand they tell the truth or get them gone.

Again, until substantial proof is provided, why the fluff should we lynch the accused based on something Pang has 'claimed' to have happened?

Taveren Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 0:52:42

Originally posted by Mr Azure:

i fail to see how that proves RD had anything to do with it. a romanian IP logging into those sites. only player from romania i know is alin. isnt he an MD member?

This IP does not match any of Alin's logged IPs and his accounted was not affected.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Donny Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 0:52:58

im not even in RD and i think this is wrong. have fun.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

bdragon

Oct 30th 2013, 0:54:57

ROMANIA?

I KNEW IT. ITS ALWAYS THE GYPSIES

- BORAT DRAGON

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 0:56:29

Originally posted by Ershow:
Again, until substantial proof is provided, why the fluff should we lynch the accused based on something Pang has 'claimed' to have happened?

Because Pang is the goddamned admin.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 0:56:56

Why Deleted Alliance countrys and not ffa or the other country

this is admin abuse
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 0:57:01

its not just pang the message is co-signed by qz and martian as well
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 30th 2013, 0:58:13

qz and martian have seen all proof and agree. we're not going to release our server logs publicly; especially to placate trolls trying to spin.

@mobzta -> the only alliances that were breached were Alliance server alliances.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

MrTan1

Oct 30th 2013, 0:59:00

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Because Pang is the goddamned admin.

suck him off anymore?
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 0:59:49

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

Doesn't change the fact that all of LaF wasn't deleted for hanlong. Why change policy now? It's whatever favors him at the time, apparently.

MrTan1

Oct 30th 2013, 1:00:17

Originally posted by Pang:
qz and martian have seen all proof and agree. we're not going to release our server logs publicly; especially to placate trolls trying to spin.

@mobzta -> the only alliances that were breached were Alliance server alliances.

this sounds identical to the hlw/tc incident. same way you are typing everything up too.
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

Fuji Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:00:57

Some of you people need to fluffing wake up. Hundreds of players personal information was accessed without consent. And you're offended because your make believe country was deleted? How the hell do you think people with universal passwords feel about this news!?

Move on or leave. It's a fluffing game. I trust the admins who we know investigated this for a long time and have the most to lose from taking this action.

Oct 30th 2013, 1:01:38

Originally posted by MrTan1:
Originally posted by Pang:

this sounds identical to the hlw/tc incident. same way you are typing everything up too.

Yet only the alliance he dislikes gets deleted. Funny.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 1:01:49

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:

Doesn't change the fact that all of LaF wasn't deleted for hanlong. Why change policy now? It's whatever favors him at the time, apparently.
addressed in the OP

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Ershow Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:02:13

Do you have any idea how many good, legit people you are fluffing with this? Expose the individuals responsible (qz and martian please feel free to weigh in here), provide some proof to RD leadership who was NOT involved, reinstate everyone else, and we can all move on.

At least give those in the clear the opportunity to retag or regroup somewhere else while this fluffstorm is sorted.

Speaker Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:03:30

Evo continually gets killed in wars, blames LaF yet again for the huge hlw/tc scandal then goes to the daddy figure RD and starts more trouble. pang, I dont care if you ban me for saying this but BCH coding is pure trash, it wouldnt take a hacker to break into BCH as the code that I saw looked like a copy/paste job from the internet. It was a security nightmare when I read your code. It is your own fault for saying you were going to release a new version over a year ago and never did it. I know we all have real lives but dude... You shouldn't have came out with a gamerstown rip off that had more holes than swiss cheese. You want to say we hacked the website? Go for it, any 8 year old could hack your poorly coded website.

Sucks all around. I'm always thankful for the time mods put into keep the community here. It doesn't matter to me how fluffty the code is but I wouldn't expect someone volunteering to make a perfect site nor would I attempt to exploit it because I know its detrimental to the game and everyone here. Did you volunteer to assist with making the site more secure? We all know it has its faults but man that post shows your character. You're a douche dude.

justtaint

Oct 30th 2013, 1:04:46

Ershow, if you don't like it, stop playing with an alliance led by cheaters.
SlashMD

Oct 30th 2013, 1:06:23

addressed in the OP

Where?

Vic Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:07:30

what leaders did stuff exactly?
and what did they do?
honestly and genuinely so in the dark on all of this right now...

all i know for rd leaders were
azure
silver
gains
plum
grey

so which of them cheated or hacked or whatever ?
this whole thing just sounds off

prank

Oct 30th 2013, 1:07:40

This is what the NCAA would do. I approve.

Oct 30th 2013, 1:08:51

Plum/grey been inactive for a long time Vic.

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:10:31

If I'm a cheater, why are my FFA countries still alive...just delete those as well.
Your base is mine!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 1:10:37

addressed in the OP

Where?

The admins reserve the right to treat any instance of of data abuse or extreme cheating as we see fit, so we took a couple of items into consideration when deciding how to deal with this:
- The incredibly high level of severity of what was done by the perpetrators, with obvious intention
- The number of other alliances/players impacted by this breach (100% of Boxcar users must change their passwords now)
- The history, make up and culture of RD’s membership and leadership in EE and E2025
- The lack of deterrent from the punishment dealt out during previous cheating scandals, and ban evasion and internal approval that resulted
- Chump AKA Mr. Silver’s direct (while unsolicited) promise that RD would not do anything illegal and if they did, we would be within our rights to throw the book at them (back when RD was returning to the game)
- That there were at least 3 users involved, and one could be identified positively as Mr Copper, one quite likely Mr Silver and one outstanding suggests significant RD leadership involvement

the lack of deterrent one and RD's history are probably why it happend the way it did

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 1:11:34

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
If I'm a cheater, why are my FFA countries still alive...just delete those as well.
youre not a cheater, youre just dumb

your leaders went way beyond cheating so your entire clan is being punished with a deletion. no one is going to hold it against you personally in the long run unless you defend them.

prey4villains Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:15:21

Edited By: prey4villains on Oct 30th 2013, 1:20:41
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:15:47

Hahaha. Seth, at it again. Even jj couldn't pull this off. Mr. Silver, shame on you, goat fluffer you.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

andrewmmuller Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:19:05

this is much bigger than boxcar and earth. i bet some of these passwords that were hacked are also used on other more important sites. that is the problem here. rd members could easily have passwords for banking accounts for members of this community. there should be more outrage for this reason but no. people are more concerned that their earth country was deleted. does that suck for those who had nothing to do with this, yes. but come the f on. i'm here to play a game not worry that my personal information could be stolen.

keivisuaL Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:19:36

Sucks to have a alliance filled with IT geniuses I suppose..
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:20:16

Why aren't those involved permabanned? These admins never learn.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Kalick Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:20:57

Eclisod was from Romania. Maybe we need to find out what he has been up to lately...

Ershow Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:22:36

Still waiting for qz or martian to weigh in on this.

Also, how is Boxcar related to EE anyway? Are they not separate identities? If so, then the mass deletion in EE is unwarranted if there is no proof of rule violations.

I could understand Pang banning RD from boxcar, but the mass deletion of countries that REAL people put REAL time into is bullfluff.

Oct 30th 2013, 1:24:29

Originally posted by crest23:
Why aren't those involved permabanned? These admins never learn.

considering hanlong is playing in Pangs alliance currently.. dunno if that will happen ;)

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:26:13

I'm not an admin, but I can guess that, since the same IPs tried the same sql injection on the game itself, that widened the scope a bit.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ershow Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:30:39

Originally posted by justtaint:

I'm as anti cheat as you get in this game, and I have not ONCE seen anything suspicious or even slightly suspicious in my time here. Trust me, I have been looking.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Oct 30th 2013, 1:30:41

Also, how is Boxcar related to EE anyway? Are they not separate identities? If so, then the mass deletion in EE is unwarranted if there is no proof of rule violations.

I could understand Pang banning RD from boxcar, but the mass deletion of countries that REAL people put REAL time into is bullfluff.

Where you been? boxcar and ee are on the same server/box for a few months now.

BTW, did they do it this set to honor LC?
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Ershow Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:33:12

Originally posted by NukEvil:
I'm not an admin, but I can guess that, since the same IPs tried the same sql injection on the game itself, that widened the scope a bit.

So everyone in the perpetrators tag should suffer being deleted for the actions of one or two (still unproven) geek boys.....righto.

flameo

Oct 30th 2013, 1:33:19

First of all, you guys should direct your concerns/angers/comments to EE staff, not just Pang.

RD came back to the game with the previous history of cheating and runninb bots. You guys chose to play in an alliance with such credentials and so must be aware of what could happen and the consequences.

As per the post, RD was allowed to come back to the game with a promise that they wont cheat again. Now its proven then it is within the admin rights to close it down as per the agreement.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:33:40

Also, if my personal info was breached, those involved will have a legal matter on their hands.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Ershow Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:34:28

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

So a terms of use violation on boxcar automatically warrants deletion in EE. Nice one.

MrWhite

Oct 30th 2013, 1:36:25

guess this game is nerfed.

Hammer Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:38:07

Originally posted by prank:
This is what the NCAA would do. I approve.

I was thinking NCAA as soon as I read this.

This sucks....my first set with RD and first time on Alliance server since the '90s.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:38:30

Originally posted by justtaint:

I'm as anti cheat as you get in this game, and I have not ONCE seen anything suspicious or even slightly suspicious in my time here. Trust me, I have been looking.

Yes, let us all trust this goat fluffer on the Internet that plays in an alliance known specifically for cheating, why don't we.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Kalick Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:38:56

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

So a terms of use violation on boxcar automatically warrants deletion in EE. Nice one.

It is one thing to try to build the case that leaders in RD did not hack Boxcar. Do not try and build your case around it being ok to hack Boxcar as long as the attempted hacking against EE failed.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:39:30

This game will be fun with <400 people in it. Great call pang...

All explore rep-farmers will dominate! No land trading, dict is nerfed, and etc. Great call, evo, great call.

Wait, Evo is responsible for land-trading being nerfed? LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

I realize you've been away for a bit, but holy fluff that is HILARIOUS.

iScode Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:39:31

Fantastic, mods that take action against alliances that cheat. I fully support the action of deleting an entire alliance if leadership cheats, hell i thought this when TC/HLW were deleted. ( I have no idea if you did or not, i am not that computer literate, I am saying IF its true.)

RD, my advise to you if this is tru, get rid of your cheating leadership and start a fresh im sure the community will welcome a similar response to what SG did at LaF.:)

To the mods, great stuff, keep it up, i hope the people involved are banned for life.

(on a side note, just to start the rumour mill and piss more people off, i heard through someone who shall stay nameless that some of these actions were dobbed in by RD members.)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Zahc Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 1:39:44

the more RD that quit, the better off this game will be. if the 50 of them leave more new members will be likely to stick around. dont let the door hit you on the way out, cheaters
llort orp s`fos