Verified:

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 21:19:16

Figured it personal enuff to not post under the other "rants"!
Being that I am part "Dragon" , this may get fun and entertaining. )

Anywaze, my first fluff is an unannounced FS or whatever! I watch friggin posts all the time and many have announcements, banter and/ or messaging as an "even keel" kinda thang. And on what, a known netting clan. ( 0h yeah, and peaceful as a clan)
Many of ya will say." Ewww, get some D!" That don't mean fluff, as you all know any of many weak spots can be exploited- to death.
Secondly, my ingame messages, ffat posts and even my clansite (because no one was around insite) went unanswered as to any reason- right at the fluffin' onset! You guys suck, for ease of a longer, probably ultra creative wording!
------fluff! This sucks,but I got a damn hour or so free time now , without playtime!

C.) If was soooo personal against Dragon- NBK or not, why not use your tough 'ol countries to declare on them? Oh yeah, strike that, ya'll declare fluff after the fact! But yeah, call him out or something! Everyone's alwaze bored, screaming 1v1! Hell,you coulda done that, then "SUPRISE!" Kill him off with 5 other dudes! Same kinda backstabbyness! )

Fourthly, ain' t enough of us fluffers quit and/or gave up because of shady- truly uncalled for strikes/kills. ie.: SAS, f3arvendor...ESD. I'm sure there are many more, but point is these are/were all "good" players and
Do make this game FUN! Believe it or not...you don't!

And guess what...with play like that, in ten more years half of us old fluffs will be probably be dead and this place will be a graveyard! I guess until there are only 2 Monster clans, this fluff will alwaze happen. It sucks!
5th or 6thly, This was my damned social-internet life! I don't faceplace, my email has 14,000+ newmail (I don't do dat fluff!) The friends I've made are cool (You guys hear that? I'd have ANY0NE of ya over for dinner, a beer or some weed!) Even a few of you UNCs, I've passed by and was pleasant!
I expect a few of ya to go on like I'm a baby or whatever,but read up
there ^ again. That's a man talking to ya!
I'm not even expecting a true change,but No voice means no change!

fluff!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

Dragon Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 21:39:01

Why don't you tell us what's REALLY on your mind. LOL

You've got my contacts. Please use em. ;)

ZIP Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 22:06:17

lol i don't do facebook either and this is my social internet life too!! i only have a bit over 1k unread emails - cleared it out a bit back
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Stryke Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 23:01:56

I am sorry Dragon, I wanted to take a break from SOTA, but it looks as tho that isn't going to happen.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 0:02:25

i cant read that. it hurts my eyes.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 0:14:17

the funny part is im telling the truth since i had my eyes dilated earlier today
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

flo

Oct 25th 2013, 1:03:55

Ford your whack your lame and you and your tag suck... Talking bout double standards you criticized LoC and said we are ruining the game when it's actually you and your butt buddies...

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 1:23:16

im sorry i cant hear you over the sound of the entire server wanting your tag dead
Swagger of a Chupacabra

patriotffa

Oct 25th 2013, 1:45:09

mrfords statement is invalid because there are people who want them here or don't care.

also, mrford a good portion of the community wants you gone. you are the black sheep of the family that just brings unwanted pain.

just leave bro.

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 1:50:16

make me. im waiting. og wait, you wont, because you are too much of a fluff. you like to play the victim card, and try to rally public support around your cause, instead of doing something about it. are you in LoC? because that would make your stupidity that much better.

you know mob said they were going to kill CC, and then just wanted my country numbers. then they refused to hit CC, and CC was planning to hit them, but 2 other clans killed LoC first. and then what does mob do? he PMs me asking for me to police and join the fight on his side.

you are a joke, your clan is a joke, and your leaders are jokes. atleast i follow up on my word, and do what i say im going to do.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 25th 2013, 1:52:31
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

patriotffa

Oct 25th 2013, 2:03:06

lol@"make me"

lol@mrford

Heston Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 3:17:04

Continue...
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 7:40:31

Originally posted by mrford:
im sorry i cant hear you over the sound of the entire server wanting your tag dead

+1000
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2013, 17:20:09

DAI, DAI, DAI!!!!!!!!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!