Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 14:33:19

im pretty sure JP is talking about ford, don't try to fluffin tell me why I had a thread removed, you don't know fluff. I wont tell you what tag im in because they don't need to be involved in this.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 15:43:13

thread removed? what are you even talking about lol. you need to get back on your meds dude, and man up. i know you just wanna have the FS, and i could care less about that, its yours, you suck too much for it to matter anyways, but you know my string, my countries, man up and make yours public.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ZIP Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 16:33:09

not that you care... but your actions did make two people leave the game from esd... they had little time to play as it was and to see it all go to waste just hurts even more. I have time on my hands so i don't care but to some time i very impt. and to just have it wasted... they decided to do better things with the time. And i don't blame them either.

i feel the real reason is you guys netted two sets in a row and got bored with it... nbk took your target so this was a good enough reason to have some fun. if Cc did get the Fs on loc then i bet this would not have happened... at least not this set. I don't care my countries got hammered... but i do care when people leave the game from it... when they had nothing to do with it.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 17:23:13

if LoC didnt exist i would of hit ESD. planned on it before the set started. blame me all you want, but i hit because of dragon. he seemed to handle this a bit better than last time though, good on him. i said i would hit ESD "next set" they didnt tag next set. they tagged this set, maybe people forgot, i didnt. imo their fault for forgetting, not my fault for following through. perspective i suppose. and these people that "quit" i bet they also quit a few months back too. they arnt gone, they are just mad.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Donny Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 19:17:46

Sighh
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

SaintSinner Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 19:39:22

Haha. I was actually gonna come back next set. So much for that idea, as I see the children are still trying to prove that their online penis is bigger than their real life one. Awesome

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 20:03:13

lol you all are babies. if you dont get what you want you throw your arms up and run away. my kids do something similar.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SaintSinner Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 21:00:15

And that's different from your "play my way or go away style" how?

mrford Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 21:08:18

where exactly did i force anyone to play my way? i killed ESD because dragon is a douche, not because i want them to be a war clan...and i pretty much knew they wouldnt fight back. pretty sure this is the first time i have killed ESD. you act like i kill them every single set, when infact they have had to war, or should i say die because they dont fight back, 2 times in the last how many years? get over it.

my home clan, CC, goes out of its way to let netters net usually, and kill suiciders for them. your hasty generalizations and accusations are as comical as they are incorrect.

dragon talks a lot of fluff, and so do i. we are both douches, but the difference is, i like to war, me talking fluff is beneficial to my style of play. dragon likes to talk fluff, then play the victim card when he gets killed because of the fluff talk. if you think that is a valid tactic, then good for you, maybe you should join ESD, but i think that is silly. if you want to net every set, dont piss people off. pretty simple.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 24th 2013, 21:15:47
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 21:21:27

...see "MUFASA's Rant".
Thank you!
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

mdevol Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 21:22:11

Syko. If you want to kill CC then join up with mob and his 18 people he has organized to fs CC oop...oh wait. That wasnt gonna happen because they "want nothing to do with CC"
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

patriotffa

Oct 24th 2013, 21:40:08

Originally posted by mrford:
where exactly did i force anyone to play my way? i killed ESD because dragon is a douche, not because i want them to be a war clan...and i pretty much knew they wouldnt fight back. pretty sure this is the first time i have killed ESD. you act like i kill them every single set, when infact they have had to war, or should i say die because they dont fight back, 2 times in the last how many years? get over it.

my home clan, CC, goes out of its way to let netters net usually, and kill suiciders for them. your hasty generalizations and accusations are as comical as they are incorrect.

mrford's actions and ideas are toxic for the dying game. I think at this point it is best if YOU leave and don't come back until the game has more players. You are driving away the few that remain or at least make your wars with people who want to war. Stop ruining it for the others.

patriotffa

Oct 24th 2013, 21:41:30

add mdevol and cc to that list

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 21:53:58

sup patriot;)

patriotffa

Oct 24th 2013, 22:06:58

stirring the pot :)

with truth lol

Stryke Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 22:54:22

I want no part in this.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 24th 2013, 23:58:49

Should have stayed as sota, would have been safer
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 0:03:27

lol, i forgot this game is full of pussies that quit when they cant net. my bad.

patriot, you were IMP, you have little to no room to talk.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

patriotffa

Oct 25th 2013, 1:09:46

lol i was hoping you'd say that :)

But mrford, I have a lot of room to talk on this. IMP had repeatedly said that we brought in a whole bunch of new players to the game and wanted time to train them and show them the ropes.

Did CC allow that? No. You and CC drove them away lol.

That is why I'm here. That is why somebody emailed me what was going down and codenamed it Phoenix. Like i said in my other post, I see what a few of you see but I'm thinking they are realizing now that YOU and CC are toxic to the game, players who do NOT want to war, and new players who are weighing in whether it is worth playing this game.

Let me tell you that it took a lot of convincing and nagging to get them here. When they died and found out they had to start from square one they bolted out of here. I've said this before that this game is not like others where they can respawn and join back in such as Halo, WoW, and League of Legends.

It is no longer whether they quit because they couldn't net. It is now about the level of toxicity you are to this game. You need to leave now before you drive more away. You are no longer dealing with the bot runners or mass multis that played back in my era that would tag up another 1000 and be cool about it.

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 1:24:59

i await your attempt to drive me from the game. if you need a scapegoat, then sure, ill be it.

your tag IMP repeatedly killed netters and solo tags for YEARS, and when you get killed once, its us ruining the game. you cant have it both ways, it just isnt possible. you are delusional, and it is entertaining. you are allowed to fluff on single tags and netters for years, but when you are killed because your tag is being punished, the people that killed you ruin the game.

this is the first time i have hit ESD, and the first time that i have hit a netting tag with a spam tag. you can make up all the things you want, but the simple fact is i dont randomly hit netting tags, i dont randomly kill solo tags. i kill people that piss me off. dont want your tad gead, dont be a douche. you think im a douche, well you know my countries, bring it.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 25th 2013, 1:33:23
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

patriotffa

Oct 25th 2013, 1:42:52

no, you hit defenseless clans.

you condemn somebody for a type of action and you turn around and do it yourself

you are a piece of joke lol

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 1:46:43

i hit defenseless clans? please show me another time i hit a defenseless clan. you keep making these generalizations and accusations because you dont like me, but just because you dont like me, doesnt make what you say true.

"you condemn somebody for a type of action and you turn around and do it yourself"

i cant handle the irony of this statement coming from you. i fully admit im a fluff, but im a fluff that likes to war, so it is beneficial to my playing style. if you want to net, dont be a fluff to someone in a war clan. i have said that numerous times. maybe i need to say it more for you to understand.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 25th 2013, 1:49:08
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

patriotffa

Oct 25th 2013, 2:06:50

and because you are a fluff you are driving others away from the game

so yes, you are the reason. nobody likes you. a lot of people want you gone because of your actions and attitude. you are sad to even talk to. im feeling a great amount of pity for you bro. im going to stop now.

Seeing all of this was fun. I will be back to watch some more in a few days or when somebody lets me know of something interesting happening here

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 2:18:58

the butthurt is strong with this one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mdevol Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 8:00:51

patriot, the last reset that you ran IMP and jumped ship when we hit you (before you could hit us) I talked to Subby and asked him to keep IMP alive, for the sake of the server. I offered to jump tags from CC to IMP for as long as it took to train the new players of the game, until IMP was a legit clan again.

The problem wasnt with IMP the problem was with its leadership, the same leadership that completely trashed its lone ally when they couldn't come in due to the relations at the time we had them.

I havent made this known to anybody but Akula and Subby until now, they can both confirm this if you need them to.

Dont talk about things you dont know about.

I have repeatedly fixed the wrongs that my clan has done to single tags and clans that didn't deserve to get hit. And as a leader of a war clan, we have stuck up for legit small tags for as long as we have been a clan, IMP has been on the receiving end of that sticking up a few times, that is part of the reason XI was formed. There is a LONG history of that.

If you want truth, there it is.

If you want war, gather your troops and bring it, but you better have a good wardec.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

patriotffa

Oct 25th 2013, 18:15:35

well your first sentence has a false statement there. We were not planning to hit you at all. I was at the reins and I had Sub and Primeval saying we should hit you before your teching phase. I wonder if the conversation on the IMP leader boards are still there. Ask Sub if he can give them to you if you please.

"The problem wasnt with IMP the problem was with its leadership, the same leadership that completely trashed its lone ally when they couldn't come in due to the relations at the time we had them."

We had stated a lot of times that we were steering clear of you. I messaged you a tons of times on the irc chats with no response. We even put a DNH on CC so there wouldn't be any grabbing issues.

NBK always looked out for themselves and were never a true ally. I had told Primeval this for a couple of sets now and how they never come to the aid of IMP. Primeval wanted to keep them on the embassy until the very end when they let us out to dry for the 3rd time(since i opened his eyes to nbk's lack of actions) He finally saw it, Sub saw it, and others saw it.

To give the devil its due, CC was the better clan to have as an ally and NBK knew that. Though, that is why there is loyalty and NBK had none of it to IMP just to themselves.

Now that IMP is gone, it seems CC/UNC(cuz it is cc members and mrford still refers to cc as his clan) is now going around and killing players he doesn't like on the boards and not due to ingame actions. Driving the few remaining players away. This is why it is so funny and fun to watch. I had talked to Dragon about this and he wanted to keep ESD neutral. I tried talking to NBK about this but they didn't want none of it.

You made your bed and now lay in it. CC is killing the remainder of the playerbase and soon it will be dwindled to just yourselves.

The statement about you jumping ship over here has no weight at all. That was your attempt to right your wrong? Just saying this makes CC guilty of driving away players and pushing the new players around.

How and why did XI become a part of this conversation? I do see XI in a lesser light and no longer as old friends but the pile to the new traitors. I will exclude BMB to that list because she was always cool and looking out for friends but it seems again their loyalties were not with IMP. Them separating states that and your statement of the origin of their creation further supports it.

Your clan for the previous sets have just been pounding IMP to the ground and when we recruited outside the earth community and asked for some time to rebuild and train you guys didn't oblige. I do see the danger from YOUR point of view of letting us get bigger(which we did) but again I was steering IMP to a whole new direction once Primeval gave me reign of IMP and sub stepped down.

Again, I was the voice and decision maker of IMP before I quit and I was saying we needed sets and sets of training and netting. I stated my views to Primeval, Sub, and YOU(the leader of CC). So your argument of leadership being the problem is moot and your whole post is now moot and irrelevant. You wanted to drive us away and now CC is driving others away as well.

CC and mrford need to leave because their toxicity on the boards and actions ingame are ruining everybody's fun. If you love warring then war amongst yourselves and leave the ones who want to net alone. If they do not touch you ingame then you shouldn't kill them. Simple as that if you want this game to survive.

That is the truth.

No, I'm not going to gather troops and war because the invested time does not outweigh the rewards of this game.

No money.
No prizes.
No real allies/friends apart the ones you make in the clan(see my references to nbk and xi; moreover we kept playing wow, league, and halo)

No to helping you keep this game alive.

I'll just keep dropping by and seeing more and more leave and laugh lol

ZIP Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 18:25:57

human nature i guess - we all say we want to do what is right for the game then we make issues to bring us farther away from that goal. reminds me of the us congress. They all say they are doing what is best for the country but in the end a handfull are ruining it for the whole.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 18:31:35

i see patriot has a load of facts backing his viewpoint up. oh wait, he doesnt.

please provide examples other than CC killing IMP when you admitted your 2 other leaders wanted to hit CC, and me killing ESD because i promised dragon i would.

other than those 2 instances in the 20 sets CC has been around, please elaborate on your viewpoint. you cant, because you are full of fluff. CC goes out of its way to help netting clans and single member tags. maybe you are the one who needs to take a step back. you are so emo and butthurt that i can smell it from here.

btw, IMP FSed CC just as many times as CC FSed IMP. maybe you wernt around for that, but CC pounded IMP every set because IMP sucked. that doesnt mean IMP didnt make the FS.

and me killing players i dont like? i killed dragon, because of a promise i made months ago. your habbit of hyperbole and exaggeration isnt really helping your argument. again, please provide examples of me going around killing "players" i dont like.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 25th 2013, 18:34:28
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 18:57:06

This thread makes fluff dry up and run the opposite way.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 19:40:08

sounds like patriot got reamed by a "patriot missile" , lol.

such crying, don't get mad or sad, get even
HT

patriotffa

Oct 25th 2013, 21:47:16

mrford missed the whole part of new direction and my attempts at talking to cc's leader

You literally go around and make everybody's life miserable. You are just not wanted by a big amount of people both in ffa and 1a

mrford Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 22:20:37

everybody hates me my life is over
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 22:43:27

who needs comedy channel
HT

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2013, 23:10:09

i never watch it, HT - too much hilarity elsewhere :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Heston Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 23:28:54

Stop wasting time on patffa, he cant rage quit again......

patriotffa

Oct 25th 2013, 23:47:09

Originally posted by Heston:
Stop wasting time on patffa, he cant rage quit again......

noooo i need the spotlight on me!!!! =(

Heston Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 23:56:17

You mother fluffers need to stop wearing your vagina on your sleeve.

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 1:46:12

To: Heston
Subject: RE: fag
Date: Oct 26th, 00:28
Message Body:
its funny how you all think your so tough behind your computer screen, but if I met you in a dark alley way..you would fluff your pants. You and your boyfriend ford are some internet tough guys. But in real life I know your some pansies. All you have are words put if your ability to back it up was put to the test, you would fold. enough said.

patriotffa

Oct 26th 2013, 1:56:47

he's right though. you guys would fluff your pants. syko will kill u

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 2:08:15

riiiiigghhht.

pat u should show syko how to properly quit. he is having a lot of trouble even accomplishing that. it will be a milestone for him. a real accomplishment.

btw. I don't understand why you keep using my name with mrfords. I am not as intelligent as him. I guess we have the same strange need to flame fluffing retards.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 2:16:25

HT <---- "stretches 6'6", 238 lb body"

wow Im scared now. And I am afraid of the dark too.
HT

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 2:22:40

I didn't think about the dark factor. what if it was light outside? would I win?

patriotffa

Oct 26th 2013, 2:23:26

nah, syko is probably a descendant of warring family or fluff because he can tear people up

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 2:31:23

Xi's loyalties are where we want them. We had like 3 active ppl when you wanted xi's help. No one wanted to get involved in a losing war.

Infact xi closed down for a set. Fact check is a mofo.
The Death Knights

XI

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 3:35:15

Originally posted by Heston:
To: Heston
Subject: RE: fag
Date: Oct 26th, 00:28
Message Body:
its funny how you all think your so tough behind your computer screen, but if I met you in a dark alley way..you would fluff your pants. You and your boyfriend ford are some internet tough guys. But in real life I know your some pansies. All you have are words put if your ability to back it up was put to the test, you would fold. enough said.

you don't know the first thing about my real life, and i wouldn't recommend you pretend to either. you need to stick to insulting me in this game kid, because you are out of your league on both accounts.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

patriotffa

Oct 26th 2013, 3:55:27

xi: thats why i add you to the pile of traitors. no real loyalty to friends

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 3:55:52

I aint your kid and I am not worried about you in real life. I don't care if your a fluffing assassin, fluff you. You are not in my league, just trust me on that one. I don't care if you work for the government..fluff you. You and heston seem like the same person though. Your need to post everything I pm you just goes to show that you need an audience and are not man enough to take this privately. I am going to play the rest of this set out and than I am done. I am warring already so I am not fully stocked like your 6m nw countries. You think your so special that you can talk about what kind of person I am in real life, but I cant do the same to you? hahaha who do you think you are the fluffing president of the united states? your probably some dorky network engineer who sits behind a computer all day. If that's the case I wont knock your abilities to use technology, but everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, just because you put on a front like your the toughest man in the universe doesn't mean you don't have weaknesses. I don't care to talk to either of you anymore, just shut your mouth for once in your life and listen to other peoples point of view, just because you have google at your fingertips doesn't mean you know everything. Just shut your mouth and get ready to war on the 3rd, I don't want to tell you what clan im in too soon so you don't do anything stupid like FS the whole clan just because of our own personal dispute.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:06:05

Originally posted by Home Turf:
HT <---- "stretches 6'6", 238 lb body"

wow Im scared now. And I am afraid of the dark too.

I wasn't talking to you, just stay out of this please.

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:12:32

What is the purpose of handling this privatly? You think you are enough of a threat to me, that i should privately ponder how i will handle such a big swinging fluff? Over your bleeding vagina on ffat ? Its mind over matter. I mind and you dont matter.
I wouldnt dare not post your quackery syko_creampuff. Its classic nerd rage.

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:14:25

lol, your comprehension is leet. i havnt said anything about your "real life" i just think you are a fluffing retard based on our interactions in this game. but i can see you are pretty butthurt, so i look forward to this epic slapfight that this pseudo war will be.

you say you are already at war, but i dumped all my "stock" to kill ESD, so have a little confidence in your self and stop making excuses before the war even started. its pathetic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra