Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2013, 2:13:53

Originally posted by Rotten Tomatoes:
This is one of those situations where reality gets blurred because someone dies.

Can someone confirm the following about this players actions in terms of this game:

* Ran bots
* Continually broke the rules
* Drove a lot of players from the game because he didn't like them

Can you also please advise if we are to take aforementioned illness as a blanket excuse for said actions in the game over a long period of time?

It's really not about the game at this point. No matter what, its sad to see someone leave early.

blackcougar Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 11:37:22

RIP lc

iScode Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 0:02:56

Originally posted by Requiem:
This is one of those situations where reality gets blurred because someone dies.

Can someone confirm the following about this players actions in terms of this game:

* Ran bots
* Continually broke the rules
* Drove a lot of players from the game because he didn't like them

Can you also please advise if we are to take aforementioned illness as a blanket excuse for said actions in the game over a long period of time?

It's really not about the game at this point. No matter what, its sad to see someone leave early.

i disagree
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 6:12:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrlTeoFcf-Q

That is for you iScode and new user.

I may have strong opinions on the things RD and others did in this game but at least have the respect to others to keep your mouth shut if you have nothing nice to say.

Hobo Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 23:45:25

Originally posted by iScode:
i disagree

Belittling someone by citing their actions in a virtual world which had no impact on anybody in real life is not only counterproductive given the current situation but also quite shallow.

Mr Snow

Oct 8th 2013, 9:55:31

Sorry to see you LC go. We weren't the best of friends, but I had a lot of respect from knowing about just some of what LC was going through and still being able to soldier on in life.

Feels like a general has left the field.

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 17:24:19

Rotten Tomatoes you fluffing coward. Post under your real name you little fluff. Somebody lost his life. 5 men lost their brother. Parents lost their child. This is a game. He broke the rules of a game. He ran bots in a game. He drove people from a game. I've personally battled him in the past. He threatened to bot Omega into non-existence on more than one occasion. I hated what he stood for in the game. But there's a reason we all have aliases. We all play under a nickname. Who we are in a virtual game is not necessarily who we are as a person. Lemmon Chiffon was an ass and I was happy to see him gone from the game. Michael Chiero is a lot more than that. He was a person with a family and with friends and with a job and with hopes and dreams. It sickens me to see people like you react this way.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Fatty Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 18:44:38

Sad news.

I had some interesting conversations with LC over the years. That's a few that have passed since my time in Earth.

I wish his family the best.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

iScode Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 21:47:19

Originally posted by locket:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrlTeoFcf-Q

That is for you iScode and new user.

I may have strong opinions on the things RD and others did in this game but at least have the respect to others to keep your mouth shut if you have nothing nice to say.

locket i was not refering to lc, i was refering to requims comment that its always sad to see someone leave early, i disagree with that comment.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 23:03:04

Fair enough although... I think it is always sad in a way when someone dies no matter who they are. It is just far sadder for most people as compared to a Bin Laden/Hitler type.

iScode Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 23:14:40

i just figure we have a few hundred million people spare we could afford to lose. i guess i just dont value a sole human life as much as most people
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anitasanchez

Oct 9th 2013, 8:12:12

some of you guys take the game too seriously.

no matter what kind of player he was in game, it's still sad to see someone from this community pass away.

Cee Game profile

Oct 9th 2013, 17:13:03

Never spoke to LC but you never want to see another person suffer what he went through. May God bless him and his family and give them strength to get them through this most difficult time.

mazooka Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 16:56:24

rip mr.lemonchifon . very sorry to see this. =(

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2013, 15:31:14

Man, my contemporaries are dropping like flies. :( In the last few years, I've managed to lose Gasparator, Santa, and now Lemon Chiffon. Geez, I'm getting to the point where I feel old and will be buying the farm soon enough.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ninong Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 19:18:42

RIP, dying young is terrible. i remember chatting a few times :(
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 24th 2013, 5:51:06

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 24th 2013, 19:24:11

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

kingtiger25 Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 14:10:41

I remember when i annihilated RAGE and TIE at the same time.

I was so famous they made me the head of TIE and when they realized my friends were all annihilated forced me to make a new account.

in 2 weeks i rebelled against TIE and annihilated everyone, but my friends.

my new accounts was the same one. get this i nuked my own country and sold all my tanks. donating a measly 30,000. they realized i had 50 million bushels. in 5 minutes the network was offloaded and get this i had 250 million gc.

i couldnt stop laughing i had 50k tanks and 300% effectiveness

hey, who destroyed every alliance using those tanks was it Athulus ! add me on fb if you want its james bonenfant (magnus reilly). facebook.com/ironfinn

this is a true story ask TIE what happened when you get nuked and join GDI.

or, create a perfect country and convert the government 2 secs after messaging or spying. inverted commies are technocrats. switching to that system bankrupts the person you message

i was so good. they made a spot on RAGE for me called war leader.

cus I DESTROYED EVERYONE in GDI with my pants on haahahah

true story

add me on xbl # IRON FiNN if you dare

silentwolf Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 15:13:48

RIP Mr. LC.

Sad news indeed.

farmer Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 2:10:03

so sad :( RIP

Sivart Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 5:43:38

RIP LC.

That he forgave me for one of the worst things I ever did was pretty amazing. His memory will live on.

QueenFreya Game profile

Mar 4th 2015, 7:13:13

RIP old friend sorry i didnt get to say goodbye.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2015, 16:26:04

RIP, Dude. :( He was my best Earth Buddy Santa's Brother. Had my differences with him, but we managed to get past them. Just had to pee in his wheaties enough. LOL

I'm not liking that all my contemporaries are passing. :( Santa is gone, LC is gone, Gasparator is gone. : ( The list is larger, but I'm not trying to write a novel here.

All of them contributed to the game in some fashion, and we all owe them a debt of gratitude for making the game so interesting.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

spoodini Game profile

Aug 26th 2015, 21:58:51

RIP LC.

You made this game a more interesting and exciting place.
The person below me is sexy.

MorTcuS Game profile

Sep 22nd 2016, 20:31:55

I just learned about this now and I am absolutly devastated, as much as most e2025 players hated RD, RD did make the game more interesting.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Drow Game profile

Aug 17th 2019, 1:46:10

LC is gone? damn :(

Retired Earth type.