Verified:

Mr.Silver

Oct 20th 2013, 15:52:49

Good luck lcn let's have fun. DAI!! Servant and Purp you're going down

Riddler Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 15:59:07

I'd love to see it happen Kalick, I really would. I think m,ost of RD wouldn't mind seeing it either, however if RD were to start lsoing it would turn into a ganbang as all wars do these days, thats the problem with this server. Nobody has the cajones to man up and take a 1 on 1 war, I give LCN mad props!

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 16:03:22

Originally posted by Riddler:
I'd love to see it happen Kalick, I really would. I think m,ost of RD wouldn't mind seeing it either, however if RD were to start lsoing it would turn into a ganbang as all wars do these days, thats the problem with this server. Nobody has the cajones to man up and take a 1 on 1 war, I give LCN mad props!

RD has had plenty of 1 on 1 wars in EE. people just like to pretend it doesnt happen.

and im sick of the fair war bullfluff. nobody in this game wants a fair war. not one. if they did it would be arranged that way.
Your mother is a nice woman

Kalick Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 16:18:05

Originally posted by Pain:

RD has had plenty of 1 on 1 wars in EE. people just like to pretend it doesnt happen.

and im sick of the fair war bullfluff. nobody in this game wants a fair war. not one. if they did it would be arranged that way.

Of course people want a fair war. Nobody would want to play a game of checkers if it was 2v1. There is no fun in that. There is no fun in an EE war with a 2:1 ratio either.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 16:18:37

Originally posted by Home Turf:
no because when you hit me, you obviously would be predominately jets, thus low defense...try and follow....so retal would be easier...

was that slow enuff for you.....

Oh, so 'defend' means 'have the ability to retal' in your book? I agree in general on the point of many netters skating by with almost no military, but there is almost no point where anyone can defend their land from someone who wants to take it. At this point in the set, I can break anyone in the game, and outrun 99% of countries. If I want your land, I will take it. The only thing preventing me from doing so is these silly political rules that every follows.

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 16:20:14

Originally posted by Kalick:

Of course people want a fair war. Nobody would want to play a game of checkers if it was 2v1. There is no fun in that. There is no fun in an EE war with a 2:1 ratio either.

let me rephrase. no leadership in this game wants a fair war.

Riddler Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 16:43:13

congratz Pain you figured it out. I would love a fair numbers war. I dont like being on a lopsided win or defeat, a fun all out straight up numbers war is absolutely the greatest fun in this game but politics always ruins those. For some reason people want bragging rights or somethin

Pride Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 16:44:43

Bingo :)

mdevol Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 17:09:36

speak for yourself...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Riddler Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 17:13:24

And noticeably, LCN declared ONLY on RD and it seems RIVAL has already started hitting LCN psshhh... I told ya nothing could make it a fair war

Pain Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 17:17:28

Originally posted by mdevol:

speak for yourself...

please. SOL proved my point last set.

Dickie Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 17:24:07

Haha.. I guess RD wanted a 2 clan vs 1 clan so much that they called in Rival.

77 vs 27 Finally it's even!

spitz Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 17:34:52

Rival is hitting with RD. That's embarrassing

PG Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 17:44:01

Originally posted by fluffie:
Haha.. I guess RD wanted a 2 clan vs 1 clan so much that they called in Rival.

77 vs 27 Finally it's even!

RD didn’t call in RIVAL. We went in voluntarily
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Assassin Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 18:20:44

Originally posted by Servant:
That is not a lie.

Azure, Gainsboro and I had talks of this, as did Vic. Now, I'll go see if I can find it.

BUt anyone that knows me knows I would not post a lie. I have 14 yrs of credibility to back that one up.

rofl

RavenBF Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 21:39:03

PG.... I thought we were friends....
Minty
adj: Describing someone as British and homo-sexual.
mint minte mintt gay british person kj
by Master ZEN Aug 28, 2012

archaic Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 22:14:13

/me sets appointment on calender to troll this thread later, can't be bothered now
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

aponic Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 22:59:45

With only 20 countries I think it would be more fun to be able to join in larger warchats to hit. Rival did LCN a favor from an activity perspective.
SOF
Cerevisi

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 23:03:43

how big a warchat do you want with only 20 countries?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Trife Game profile

Oct 20th 2013, 23:23:45

there were 0 tits in our wardec

i am a sad sad panda

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2013, 1:41:33

LCN members. I know we're rebuilding, part of rebuilding is remembering.

We don't post on AT:), during times of war.

to anyone insulted, my apologies. It wont' continue.
Z is #1

MAC Game profile

Oct 21st 2013, 2:14:35

free stuff

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 21st 2013, 3:31:14

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Originally posted by Vic:
Serv I give you nothing but love and you go ahead and FS me on my wedding day! :p

Should be fun lulz

If this is your wedding day, wtf you doing on AT? lol

You already said you were married before......

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Oct 21st 2013, 4:12:27

LCN members. I know we're rebuilding, part of rebuilding is remembering.

We don't post on AT:), during times of war.

to anyone insulted, my apologies. It wont' continue.

lol you get called out on being a liar then suddenly remember your AT ban, haha classic Servant.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Oct 21st 2013, 5:24:08

Originally posted by mdevol:

speak for yourself...

please. SOL proved my point last set.

SoL has different leadership now.

As long as I am in leadership there will be none of that.

We have outlined our path forward and I fully intend on sticking to it.

We will war when we have just cause and we will defend our allies when the times come. As much as our membership can withstand it, we will not put our allies through that grind.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Oct 21st 2013, 5:55:09

What did you guys do to Purpy??

Stryke Game profile

Oct 21st 2013, 6:43:33

I leave for four hours and this happens??!?
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2013, 13:14:19

Originally posted by Stryke:
I leave for four hours and this happens??!?

/me drags Stryke back away for another few hours to let her see what they get up to when she's not looking
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Trife Game profile

Oct 21st 2013, 14:39:38

Originally posted by INVINCIBLE IRONMAN:
What did you guys do to Purpy??

af's back, so you can only guess what he did to/with purpy

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2013, 23:25:59

No Sov, we are not practicing this.

We do not require anyone to sign our allies before we sign you. We don't even ask.

I do wish to apologize to RD.

I did find where we talked about a LDP, (me and an RD head, and it was agreed that is was an good idea and should happen.)

It wasn't promised, and I didn't keep other IRC logs of convo's, so while many people would have taken it was a for granted it would happen, and I did, it isn't explicit enough, for me to take a stand on.

Z is #1

iScode Game profile

Oct 22nd 2013, 23:32:10

so you lied...

never claim you dont lie again!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr Azure

Oct 23rd 2013, 0:26:49

We do not require anyone to sign our allies before we sign you. We don't even ask.

I do wish to apologize to RD.

I did find where we talked about a LDP, (me and an RD head, and it was agreed that is was an good idea and should happen.)

It wasn't promised, and I didn't keep other IRC logs of convo's, so while many people would have taken it was a for granted it would happen, and I did, it isn't explicit enough, for me to take a stand on.

ill give you credit for admitting that you were mistaken, however you still havent answered me. is this not true?

Originally posted by Mr Azure:

you were offered to be able to take retals, not only that i offered you countries that you could actually break unlike the countries that were owed retals in which you couldnt have broken. at least admit that.

iScode Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 0:32:52

it was not mistaken, it was a lie and he got caught out so he admittied it! politics bro!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

braden Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 0:34:07

servant is good people

Sov Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 0:36:45

You may not do it now but you have done so in the past.

And regardless, your allies practice the exact same policy which makes you a hypocrite.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2013, 7:42:03

I to my knowledge can not remember ever requiring people to sign a block pact to pact with me.

I do not know if LCN ever engaged in that practice or not.

Iscode, it was not a lie. I have the convo, I just read it closer. I hadn't read it in 6 weeks. It is clear at that time the intent was to work toward A LDP, but it was short of a promise.

Azure, we had people 10-14 yr vets buying jets. we'd done the math, we could have broken em:)

I honestly was more focused on improving relations and moving from a UNAP to a LDP, and hoped the gesture would be appreciated.

While I will not divulge our pacting info on AT. I can say our 2 of our 3 main FDP's are allied to RD. Thus leaving us unable to call anyone in.

None of our allies required us to pact a certain way, and has not required no others to pact a certain way.

Now I'm sure everyone has more important things to do than to mess with an alliance that's nearly in 100% protection:)
Z is #1

Trife Game profile

Oct 23rd 2013, 15:49:30

what i learned from this thread:

servant lied! ;)

LCN is a bunch of 10 to 14 year olds

someone is still impersonating IRONMAN

azure is the worst color of the color wheel

trumper Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 20:51:33

Resurrecting this thread for the self-serving purpose of asking one of my fellow LCNers to get my password reset for boxcar and sent to me.

deepcode Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 21:47:08

Trumper, you have a master-linked account, it can't be reset, I'll send you a temporary account login for now until it's fixed.

Kinnin Game profile

Nov 1st 2013, 23:11:43

Guess LCN won.

deepcode Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 0:01:50

There's no victory in what happened here.