Verified:

Pride Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 18:44:44

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Originally posted by XiQter MD:
"and it's your allies that keep dragging you into these coalition wars."

I'd say its SoF who everytime they risk a even war call in kitchensink that creates coalition wars, lets see if you are man enough this time.

kinda like when they beat MD during MD's reunion set? Despite MD being larger, calling in outside FA, and accepting a stocked tagjumper?

Like when Sof outnumbered us for their reunion set and we put it in so deep you guys called in laf within minutes. It was ok because it was agreed upon before we hit lol. Shut the fuuuuuuck up.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 15th 2013, 18:50:03

so I guess no one got the point of my first post, which was to remind you all that in a battle of "oh we did this? well YOU did THIS and it's WORSE" everyone looks bad :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2013, 20:03:37

sof has a tendency to look the worst though, but I'm sure that's just AT propaganda not their leaders being fluff heads
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

locket Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 20:49:27

Originally posted by Pang:
so I guess no one got the point of my first post, which was to remind you all that in a battle of "oh we did this? well YOU did THIS and it's WORSE" everyone looks bad :p

I pointed that out in the other big post going on right now. We are sideline buddies apparently! I did a slightly different rendition but it is all the same in the end.

Atryn Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 21:01:57

Originally posted by locket:

I pointed that out in the other big post going on right now. We are sideline buddies apparently! I did a slightly different rendition but it is all the same in the end.

yeah, locket did it too pang and he did it even MORE and FIRST.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 15th 2013, 22:34:06

rat bastard! :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

locket Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 23:40:23

I was the firstest of them all!!!!!!

crysk Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 1:51:25

Group hug...

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 2:05:06

Originally posted by Pride:

Like when Sof outnumbered us for their reunion set and we put it in so deep you guys called in laf within minutes. It was ok because it was agreed upon before we hit lol. Shut the fuuuuuuck up.

More like when MD FSd an SoF composed of 65% netters and inactive members. Don't be upset that LaF jumped in...you knew it was going to happen.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 4:42:47

I am teh SoLdier, who shall pwn j00 all. Good Day, Tampa Bay!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 7:17:34

Less talk more fight.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

XiQter MD Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 12:40:38

careful there MauricXe if you blow him to hard tella is gonna cum in your face.

Erian Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 12:54:31

What if he likes that?

Also, what tag is the next to enter this war? Place your bets now!

Will it be a reversal of last set with LaF entering, and then Evo hits LaF? Will PDM, inspired by SoF's glorious barrage enter tanks rumbling? I'm hoping we'll see some more sweet action at least!

RandyMD Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 13:38:06

More like when MD FSd an SoF composed of 65% netters and inactive members. Don't be upset that LaF jumped in...you knew it was going to happen.

MD was netting this set, we're comprised of 75% netters, so don't be upset that SOL jumped in, you knew it was going to happen.
Email:

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 13:46:41

well i shall continue.....for.....Sov's sake ;)

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 13:48:15

Originally posted by RandyMD:

MD was netting this set, we're comprised of 75% netters, so don't be upset that SOL jumped in, you knew it was going to happen.

LOL we saw your state of MD video, you weren't netting. plz tell me you were trolling....

And...we wanted SoL to enter lol

Edited By: MauricXe on Oct 16th 2013, 13:53:30
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2013, 13:52:17

Randy, A LOT of people have seen that video. I almost died laughing when I heard your strat guy talking. Nothing against him everyone has ascents to everyone else, but when he said bushels. That did it for me.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

crest23 Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 14:46:21

Always thought Zahc was in Sof.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 16th 2013, 15:18:29

Originally posted by crest23:
Always thought Zahc was in Sof.

so did I.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 16th 2013, 16:50:10

from what I understand, chaz hasn't been in sof for at least a year or sos but I think it's best to let him answer that since I don't really pay attention to those things anymore.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2013, 21:15:16

So many things posted that don't make sense. LaF warring "voluntarily"? Holey Moley, Satan must need a parka.

SoF getting creamed? That's been a LONG time coming IUAM.

You guys all crack me up. :) This game would be so very boring without you. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2013, 21:20:29

Originally posted by Boltar:
who cares alot of those m0m0's are assholes

OMG, I know for sure that Satan needs a parka now. Boltar said something I can agree with. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

cypress Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 21:28:54

no u

ITM Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 8:33:32

I dunno why Red X is being mean about your strat guy MD, he sounds adorable. I think he should read out SoFs state of the alliance too. What a cutie. He can read to me anytime.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 14:23:29

What video? I want to see!

Ruthie

Oct 17th 2013, 22:15:16

lol well i'm glad i wasnt in that State of MD if all of earth listened to it :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

DIStopia

Oct 17th 2013, 23:20:00

yes its a good thing you were still under my desk eh ruthie?

archaic Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 23:32:26

I'm not sure what game MauricXe is playing, but it sounds fun - I'd sure like to play it. In the game I play, Laf has made a long term concerted effort to exterminate EVO and PDM and has used their proxies (Sof, Rival, RD) to accomplish that goal for two years.

I often wonder, if hanlong and TC had not been caught cheating, MD would not have split with Sof and entered the coalition. EVO and PDM would have been beaten down quickly, then merged/disbanded out of existence a year ago, and the server would have become a very different place. Land trading would have never been optimized then nerfed away, and Laf would have never had any temporary threats to the Top-10.

How ironic that TC's sloppy housekeeping is resulting in the demise of the server.

I'm not sure where Sol fits in that fantasy world, but if MD had stayed neutral - the coalition would have never been born. How ironic that MD's atrocious leadership has been just as instrumental in the coalitions demise.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

locket Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 23:42:23

When was the last time RD warred Evo or PDM?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 18th 2013, 0:45:13

archaic, I think you're misremembering that timeline. MD planned to kill LaF well before the Hanlong/TC thing came to light. When Arsenal wanted to go to war with LaF -> that was when they joined that coalition.

I remember this well because Arsenal expected PDM to just do his bidding and said things like "drop your pact with LaF next round" without really offering any explanation or reasoning. Then MD got whooped, in part because of all the cheating stuff (which, IMO, was so stupid because LaF would have won handily against MD anyway....). This was after several rounds of other MD leaders saying they wanted PDM to join a third neutral side that didn't subscribe to grudge wars, gang bangs or reasonless wars against netters. Instead, they let PDM get killed by SoF. Twice. Didn't lift a finger to help -- politically, FA, joining in, etc.

Then like 4-6 months later the cheating stuff came to light.

But I agree -- MD has been horrible allies since they came back to this game.

Edited By: Pang on Oct 18th 2013, 0:48:30
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 18th 2013, 1:12:24

aww how cute ITM! I am going to update twitter again.....
ITM and MD's strat guy #EARTHEMPIRE LOVE no tavern you cannot type over it :P

archaic what game is that? I thought we have all playing a game where we farm gold for the chinese government?

But I agree -- MD has been horrible allies since they came back to this game.

Yeah no surprise here......they want all their allies to help them out, which happens, but then turn around and don't really help their allies except maybe with some FA......
(begin iMag flaming now) :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 1:30:10

As long as SoF is LaF's proxy I'm down.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 18th 2013, 2:22:32

Originally posted by tellarion:
What video? I want to see!

I'm not being mean. I am sure I'd sound funny speaking Russian!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 18th 2013, 2:23:03

Originally posted by ITM:
I dunno why Red X is being mean about your strat guy MD, he sounds adorable. I think he should read out SoFs state of the alliance too. What a cutie. He can read to me anytime.

Is what I met to quote. Lol stupid phone e

Pride Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 2:28:25

Originally posted by RandyMD:

MD was netting I can confirm. That video was some how manufactured. Probably in China. :P

Mr Azure

Oct 18th 2013, 2:30:09

you heard it here first, MD supports child labor.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 18th 2013, 2:31:45

Originally posted by Mr Azure:
you heard it here first, MD supports child labor.

Confirmed

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 2:31:52

Child Labor and gay prostitution...

Atryn Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 13:44:35

archaic, I think you're misremembering that timeline. MD planned to kill LaF well before the Hanlong/TC thing came to light. When Arsenal wanted to go to war with LaF -> that was when they joined that coalition.

We knew LaF was cheating before that reset, Pang. We just didn't have proof or know the extent of it. It was already clear to us that boxcar and even EE communications were compromised. We thought they had a very well placed spy(ies) (not technically cheating but plenty reason to turn on them). It only later turned out to be some very very bad apples that were even misleading LaF's own membership.

We had two reasons to war them that set. One was the above, and the other was to test ourselves against them in war (they were #1 and at the time we were considered #2 or #3). We knew we would learn from them by fighting them. Unfortunately, the cheating basically ruined that entire objective.

I felt bad then for the LaF folks that didn't know about or condone the cheating. I was honestly surprised there wasn't more of a backlash. But loyalty runs deep in LaF and SG took appropriate actions.

Atryn Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 13:46:08

LOL we saw your state of MD video, you weren't netting. plz tell me you were trolling....

We'd been netting for 2 sets in a row and then we see SoF's recruitment picture promising WORLD WAR for their 75th Anniversary. That, along with some talks, made it clear netting wasn't an option if we became SoF's target. We didn't plan to war SoF, but we did plan to be ready for war if netting didn't work out.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 15:59:55

Link me the video!!!

Kaloop

Oct 18th 2013, 16:03:13

tellarion Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 16:42:36

Why are you linking my site here? Of course I'm aware of my own site, gosh...

Ruthie

Oct 18th 2013, 16:47:42

So everyone here is bashing MD for not coming in for its allies last reset. I dont get involved in politics anymore, but since I have been in MD, we have pretty much fought SOF alone reset after reset, with the exception of LCN and DK helping a couple resets ago.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Mr.Silver

Oct 18th 2013, 16:53:23

Originally posted by Atryn:

We'd been netting for 2 sets in a row and then we see SoF's recruitment picture promising WORLD WAR for their 75th Anniversary. That, along with some talks, made it clear netting wasn't an option if we became SoF's target. We didn't plan to war SoF, but we did plan to be ready for war if netting didn't work out.

Umm, incorrect. You guys were talking war before the reset came clsoe to starting. A month ago your plan was to hit RD this reset, unfortunately Tav has posponed that until next set from what I understand

;)

Ruthie

Oct 18th 2013, 17:02:12

Silver, I believe you are misinformed.

As for SoF's recruitment picture, I saw my name on there (THANKS!!) but I have no idea who the other 3 dudes are :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 18th 2013, 18:53:54

CHAZ IT UP
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 20:22:53

Originally posted by Atryn:

We knew LaF was cheating before that reset, Pang. We just didn't have proof or know the extent of it. It was already clear to us that boxcar and even EE communications were compromised. We thought they had a very well placed spy(ies) (not technically cheating but plenty reason to turn on them). It only later turned out to be some very very bad apples that were even misleading LaF's own membership.

We had two reasons to war them that set. One was the above, and the other was to test ourselves against them in war (they were #1 and at the time we were considered #2 or #3). We knew we would learn from them by fighting them. Unfortunately, the cheating basically ruined that entire objective.

I felt bad then for the LaF folks that didn't know about or condone the cheating. I was honestly surprised there wasn't more of a backlash. But loyalty runs deep in LaF and SG took appropriate actions.

This is accurate description of events leading up to the MD / LaF war and the subsequent revelations about TC & Hanlong.

I definitely knew they were doing something dodgy, didn't know what at the time. You can ask Ivan about that because I pretty famously had a skype convo with him saying LaF was cheating and that SoF and MD should do something about it.

Unfortunately I didn't realise Flamey was in bed with Hanlong and knew the source of the information was ill gotten. SoF choose LaF over MD (tbf Helmet and Ivan didn't know LaF was cheating just Flamey at that stage).

Its all history now though. New leaders everywhere.

locket Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 21:18:39

Was Sov not the leader then and not Helmet/Ivan? Ivan is kind of crazy though so I wouldnt have trusted him back then either way :P

andrewmmuller Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 21:23:26

bonus! b/c your politics bore me