Verified:

Ruthie

Oct 18th 2013, 21:25:06

^+1
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

archaic Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:42:05

Prior to SPERM there was no coalition, there was MD.

It was not until Ivan went after PDM (on we felt was Laf's behalf) that I contacted Arsenal, Jiman, and Anon and began planting seeds to start a coalition that would enable us to stand up to Laf/Sof. Arsenal DID want the coalition, but none of the rest of MD leadership was all that keen on it - in fact, most were outright opposed to it on the grounds that it would put them in conflict with Sof. It was not until Laf got busted in the midst of those talks that MD came over.

Even then, MD waffled, what was to be a 4 on 2 FS collapsed because MD refused to FS. I saw the coalition was doomed then, and tried to contact the other side to see if I could use our numbers to bluff out a peace. Sol and EVO pulled the trigger on there own, Sof war-jumped, and the SPERM war was in full swing. Even before RD came in, it was doomed because MD leadership was controlled by one visionary and a bunch of timid old men.

Then, after 2 sets of annihilation by the Laf/Sof/Rival/RD bloc, MD goes the bass-ackwards direction and goes into retard aggression mode, trying to single handedly take on Sof alone over and over again. (How ironic is that? From ally to eternal foe? lol) MD got served and has never been the same.

The coalition was a one shot attempt to restore balance. It failed and everything that has happened in the 2 subsequent years of war has been nothing but sour grapes, grudges, and butt hurt egos. The only thing that will ever restore balance now would be a violent split between Laf and Sof, which is probably not going to happen.

MD needs to get over it and realize that they lost, Sof needs to quit repaying every minor slight with a year of grudge, Laf needs to quit caring so much, EVO and PDM need to realize that they are irrelevant to the game, and RD and Rival need to quit being pawns.

***shrugs***
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Atryn Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 1:10:43

Wow archaic, that was surprisingly accurate!

I was one of the timid leaders under Arsenal and his successors that believed we were on good terms with SoF and should be allied to them. It was after that war where we didn't FS and they FS'd us that I considered it a major betrayal by them and developed a lasting hatred for them.

I believe there is a thread around here somewhere all about that incident. :)

Pain Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 1:14:54

archaic, SoF is not the only alliance who is still holding grudges. they just happen to be the most able to act on them.
Your mother is a nice woman

marx12 Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 1:42:15

Sof needs to quit repaying every minor slight with a year of grudge,

archaic

you forgot these country names a year ago

we wil slaughter MD til dey quit
MD youre dead set by set

nonus

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 1:47:29

Mostly accurate, each version has a twist of what they want to believe, even years later.

PS. Chaz is just upset I crushed him in fantasy football.

Edited By: Son Goku on Oct 19th 2013, 1:50:28
See Original Post

Zahc Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 1:59:52

pfft you kicked me from the league cuz you ph33r me. rather put yourself in a division with 5 inactive teams to boost your record. hows yor team looking? wtf uses divisions in fantasy anyway?

this thread is all over the place
llort orp s`fos

locket Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 6:26:13

So basically what Archaic is saying.. is that HE is at fault for everything? ;)