Verified:

Armadillo Game profile

Sep 30th 2013, 21:37:40

What do you guys like each other now? Seems like it with the pathetic effort you've been showing. Get in the chats and wipe them out before the end of the set.

Sincerely your local oil baron.

Heston Game profile

Oct 1st 2013, 0:28:18

:/

/delete

Edited By: Heston on Oct 1st 2013, 5:25:24
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

DON_DANGER

Oct 1st 2013, 2:39:46

U WOT M8

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Oct 1st 2013, 4:45:16

Ribbons for everyone?
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 1st 2013, 12:30:51

There are now over 7 billion people on this planet. I think it's about time for another plague. Or something that will kill only humans but leave everything else more or less intact for me to enjoy.

In this scenario, we all think that we'd be the ones to survive. However, it's like someone else said about those Mad Max movies--in reality, we'd end up being the ones to try to catch the razor-studded boomerang.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Trife Game profile

Oct 1st 2013, 18:56:29

Originally posted by DON_DANGER:
U WOT M8

ill bash ur fken ead in i sware on me mum

DON_DANGER

Oct 2nd 2013, 2:57:36

Originally posted by Trife:
U WOT M8

R U HAVIN A GIGGLE M8

Trife Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 4:28:52

Originally posted by Trife:
U WOT M8

R U HAVIN A GIGGLE M8

u are 1 fluffing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u

mdevol Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 5:24:05

smallpox will kill 1/3 leave 1/3 hospitalized and 1/3 will be unphased by it.

that would be cool.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 18:02:57

Originally posted by NukEvil:
There are now over 7 billion people on this planet. I think it's about time for another plague. Or something that will kill only humans but leave everything else more or less intact for me to enjoy.

In this scenario, we all think that we'd be the ones to survive. However, it's like someone else said about those Mad Max movies--in reality, we'd end up being the ones to try to catch the razor-studded boomerang.

i should order some better gloves.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.